William Angliss Institute of TAFE, Melbourne:
Located in West Melbourne, Victoria, eastern Australia, William Angliss Institute of TAFE William Angliss Institute is a dedicated training provider for the hospitality, tourism and foods industries, delivering degree, diploma, certificate and short courses as well as Australian accredited apprenticeships. William Angliss Institute's courses focus on training in business, hospitality and tourism management, event management, food science and technology, baking, cookery and patisserie, meat processing, travel and entertainment.
- Degree, Certificate, Diploma, Advanced Diploma and Short Courses & Apprenticeships for the the hospitality, tourism and foods industries with core training programs in:
* Cookery and Patisserie
* Food Science and Technology
* Confectionery Manufacturing
* Meat Processing (Butchery)
* Resort Management
* Event Management
* Entertainment Operations
Degree qualifications are internationally recognised and provide graduates with a competitive edge when searching for employment. Degree courses are the most in-depth studies you can undertake at William Angliss Institute. Each course is structured to provide you with critical and strategic thinking skills, and contains a greater focus on management. If you are interested in rising to the very top of your field or would like to work overseas, a degree qualification will provide you with the skills to get there.
Any employer will tell you that study is one thing, and working in the real world is another. William Angliss Institute ensures that all degrees include practical industry skills. Taking that next step into the workforce will be a breeze. The third year of your degree consists of a work-integrated learning year, where you can put your theoretical study into practice.
After years of investing heavily in industry relationships, William Angliss Institute provides a world of opportunity for work-integrated learning.
Through training partnerships, memberships, professional affiliations and multiple industry networks, William Angliss Institute connects students and graduates with potential employers using the Angliss Careers and Employment service.
Work Integrated Placement Program
Year three of both degrees is dedicated to work-integrated learning, where you will work in industry for one year applying the theoretical study.
The Degree Courses we offer are:
* Bachelor Tourism and Hospitality Management
* Bachelor of Culinary Managment
Our Certificate, Diploma and Advanced Diploma Courses include:
* Diploma of Hospitality - specialising in Industry Placement Program
* Advanced Diploma of Hospitality - specialising in Industry Placement Program
* Certificate III in Hospitality
* Certificate IV in Hospitality
* Diploma of Hospitality
* Diploma of Hospitality - specialising in Club Management
* Advanced Diploma of Hospitality
* Graduate Certificate in Management
* Certificate IV in Business
* Diploma of Business
* Advanced Diploma of Business
* Certificate III in Tourism
* Certificate IV in Tourism (Guiding)
* Certificate IV in Tourism
* Diploma of Tourism
* Diploma of Tourism - specialising in Ecotourism
* Advanced Diploma of Tourism
* Diploma of Sustainability
* Certificate III in Food Processing (Retail Baking - Combined)
* Certificate III in Food Processing (Retail Baking - Cake And Pastry)
* Certificate III in Food Processing (Retail Baking - Bread)
* Certificate IV in Food Science and Technology - Specialising in Confectionery Manufacturing
* Diploma of Food Science and Technology - Specialising in Confectionery Manufacturing
* Advanced Diploma of Events - specialising in Industry Placement Program
* Certificate III in Events
* Diploma of Events
* Advanced Diploma of Events
* Diploma of Resort Management (Dive)
* Diploma of Resort Management (Spa)
* Diploma of Resort Management (Water Recreation)
* Course In Entertainment Operations
* Angliss Travel's Certificate III in Tourism covers training in the following reservation software packages: Amadeus, Galileo, Sabre, Qantas Standard Fares, Qantas Promotional Fares, International Air Transport Association - Billing Settlement Plan (IATA-BSP), Marriot Hotel Excellence and Insurance Compliance.
And if you can't decide what to study, then choose from our combined programs. Stand out from the crowd by developing expertise in two of these exciting areas. You will graduate with:
* two qualifications
* a strong portfolio of skills
* experience in two specialist areas
* brilliant career prospects
Choose from combined programs in:
* Hospitality and Tourism
* Events and Hospitality
* Events and Tourism
* Commercial Cookery and Hospitality
* Patisserie and Hospitality
Apprenticeships, Traineeships and Australian School Based Apprenticeships (ASBAs):
By choosing to undertake an apprenticeship you are on your way to a fulfilling industry career. The most effective way to learn and refine your chosen trade is to combine practical work and study.
William Angliss Institute supports Australian Apprenticeships and the employers who provide them. The Institute offers specialised apprentice training in Commercial Cookery, Baking and Meat Processing.
* Kitchen Operations
* Commercial Cookery
* Patisserie (Traineeship)
* Pastry Cooking
* Butchery (Meat Retailing)
* Retail Management (Traineeship)
* Business (Traineeship)
* Tourism (Traineeship)
International Expertise with Training:
The Institute is regarded as the designated specialist in human resource development (HRD) in the tourism and hospitality sector, delivering customised solutions to local, national, international, government and industry partners globally.
Tailor-made solutions include:
* Vocational training systems
* Hotel pre-opening training and simulation programs
* Training needs analysis
* Curriculum design and development
* Learning resources development
* Tourism trainer professional development programs
* Skills audits
* Certification and employment programs.
Email: Contact Us
|Address: 555 La Trobe Street, Melbourne, Victoria , Australia|
|Search schools here by state/city for Alabama, Arizona-Phoenix, Arkansas, California-LA County/Bay Area, Colorado-Denver, Florida-Miami-Dade, Georgia-Atlanta, Illinois-Chicago/Cook County, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maryland, Mass-Boston, Michigan, Minnesota-Minneapolis, Mississippi, Missouri-St Louis, Nevada, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina, Ohio-Cleveland, Oklahoma, Oregon-Portland, South Carolina, South Dakota, Pennsylvania-Philadelphia, Tennessee, Texas-Houston/Dallas, Utah, Virginia, Washington-Seattle, Wisconsin-Milwaukee & more...
Search career colleges in Canada by province/city in Abbotsford, Burnaby, Kelowna, Surrey, Victoria, Vancouver, BC, Hamilton, Kitchener, London, Ottawa, Toronto, Ontario, Calgary, Edmonton, Alberta, Winnipeg, Manitoba & more...
© 2003-2019 Learn4Good Ltd: Site listing Education Programs, Career Training & Jobs worldwide.