Design courses in Naples, Italy: Undergraduate courses & masters programs in interior design, fashion, graphic design & industrial design. Study design abroad in Europe, design programs in English for Americans/ international students.
Istituto Superiore di Design: The Istituto Superiore di Design is one of the leading institutions of Art and Design in Southern Italy. Located in Naples, The Istituto is made up of three departments: ISD Fashion, ISD Design, ISD Media Arts and Communication Design. Each department provides a range of Art & Design courses including 3-year undergraduate programs, 1-year masters courses, Summer courses, and more. Subject specializations include Media Design, Graphic Design, Interior Design, Industrial Design, and Fashion Design among others.
• Would you like to take the first step towards a new career in the exciting fashion industry, or take an advanced fashion design or fashion business course to improve your job opportunities in this competitive field?
• Conveniently located in the heart of Florence, Accademia Riaci is an international art and design school that provides fashion design and fashion business & marketing courses to Italian students and international students from around the world.
• Taught in Italian with English & Spanish interpretation, our quality courses include professional one-year master courses, one-year / semester programs, internship programs, summer courses, and short courses (including intensive options & private lessons available for students with limited time).
• Taught by experienced and dedicated faculty who are leaders in their respective fields, courses offered at Accademia Riaci also include Bag Making, Bag Design, Shoe Making, Shoe Design, Painting & Drawing, Graphic Design, Product Design, and Interior Design among many others.
Accademia RiaciStudent Testimonial: "The teachers are excellent, very knowledgeable, and very devoted. I had a great stay and learned a lot. My skills definitely grew and I will apply them in the future. I spent my free time in culture events in and around Florence."
- Svenne, Netherlands
Located in Florence, Tuscany in northern Italy, Accademia del Giglio is a private school which is specifically aimed at helping international students to gain proficiency in Art, Art History, the Italian language, and the many aspects of Italian culture. At Accademia del Giglio every effort is made to satisfy the student's needs and provide enjoyable lessons in a friendly and relaxed atmosphere. We are accredited by the Italian Ministry of Education.
Students have the opportunity to attend our Art courses either in English or in Italian, in a peaceful and multicutural atmosphere. They can be easily introduced into basic drawing and painting techniques or improve their artistic skills by studying traditional techniques such as oil, watercolour and fresco.
Our school can also offer more in-depth workshops and art seminars on one specific technique or subject, such as sketchbook, portrait, landscape, sanguine and other classical methods. We also offer Italian language courses.
Art & Culture Courses:
- Taught in Italian and English:
- Long-term Visual Art course
- Art History courses
- Drawing and Painting techniques
- Oil and Watercolour techniques
- Life Drawing courses
- Fresco workshops
- Fine Arts Academy preparation
- Art Therapy courses
- One-Day Art programmes
- Summer Art workshops
- Autumn / Winter Art seminars
The Florence Design Academy is located in the center of Florence in Italy. The F.D.A. is one of the best and futuristic design schools in Europe for its international award winner teachers and designers with amazing talent. Our school offers academic and master degree courses in Interior Design, Graphic Design and Industrial Design, with the use of high quality equipment and the use of powerful and modern tools. The fusion of our technology and methods are the base of a professional career.
• Situated in Copanello, just 5 minutes from the beautiful seaside town of Soverato in the Calabria region of Southern Italy, Italian Culinary Institute (formerly Italian Institute for Advanced Culinary and Pastry Arts) is one of Europe's finest chef training academies.
• Founded by Chef John Nocita, ICI presents Italy's most advanced culinary programs for professional chefs, pastry chefs, students, serious home cooks & epicureans. Courses (taught in English or Italian) include full immersion culinary, baking, pastry and gelato programs, with 1-week, 2-week, & 3-month study options available.
• Each of our culinary arts programs include quality hotel accommodation, meals with wine, course materials, culinary travel, market visits, and more!
Student Reviews: "Life changing experience. They approach all culinary endeavors paying due respect to the ingredients being used" - Mark, USA
"Studying at ICI was among the most amazing experiences of my life. I attended courses both as a student and was then invited to be an assistant to Chefs John and Nic. Not only did I get a Great Education but the setting overlooking the Ionian Sea was absolutely marvelous and breathtaking." - Charles, USA
"Attending ICI was the best investment I have ever made for my future. Not only did we learn everything about authentic regional Italian cuisine and become better industry professionals, I learned how to taste and trust my palate. Chef John is a true master and will always be a mentor to me." - Mike, USA
Professional Italian Cooking Courses / Chef Training
(Short & intensive culinary courses taught in English & Italian languages)
• Master of Italian Cuisine
• The Evolution of Italian Cuisine
• Foundation of Italian Cuisine
• Traditional Italian Charcuterie
• Artisan Italian Cheese Making course
• Pastry, Desserts and Gelato course
• Pizza Focaccia and Specialty Breads, Artisan Baking
The Florence Art Studio offers custom-made, intensive art courses in drawing and painting for students of all levels and backgrounds in the heart of Florence city center.
Taught entirely in English, our intensive Art Program is divided into 6 separate modules covering drawing & painting skills, with each module serving as the foundation for the next. Alternatively, you can choose to take any module as a stand-alone course, from one week to a month or longer.
We help students achieve their goals in the most time-effective way possible through intensive individual training and one on one instruction.
Our students learn how to learn, be patient, disciplined, and objectively self-critical to transform every small obstacle or challenge into a rewarding lesson.
We seek students wishing to learn for self-improvement only. We do not offer academic credit, but we are affiliated with the British Institute of Florence, an accredited institution by the Tuscan government.
Student Testimonial: "I enjoyed learning how each artist accomplished their work while learning the history as well. I highly recommend this type of art education to anyone interested in becoming an artist or if you already are and want to hone your skills.” - Kelly Schlegel, Art Student, New Mexico, USA