Study design in Italy: Industrial design school in Naples, undergraduate courses & masters programs in interior design, fashion & graphic design. Study abroad design programs in Europe for Americans/ international students.
Istituto Superiore di Design, Naples: Located in Naples, the cradle of Mediterranean culture, The Istituto Superiore di Design is one of the leading institutions of Art and Design in Southern Italy. Study options include 3-year undergraduate programs, 1-year masters courses, Summer courses, and more. Specializations include Graphic Design, Media Design, Interior Design, Industrial Design, and Fashion Design among others. Our mission is to provide students with the cultural and technical means to realise their passion for Art and Design to a professional level. Our courses are taught in Italian with simultaneous translation into English.
Undergraduate, Graduate & Short-term Intensive Art & Design Courses: Taught in Italian with simultaneous translation into English
The Istituto Superiore di Design is made up of three departments: ISD Fashion, ISD Design, ISD Media Arts and Communication Design that each offer courses of different levels and duration. We also provide beginner and advanced level Italian language courses.
Undergraduate Courses 3-year: SD offers three-year courses to students who have a general high school degree needed for university admission. The first year aims to help students to acquire the cultural and technical skills needed to approach a design topic in the referred field. The second and third years are dedicated to the training simulation by handle some projects strictly connected to the reality of such specific professional areas.
MBA 1 year -MBA in General -MBA in Luxury Management -MBA in Fashion Management -MBA in Design Management -MBA in Communication & Media Management
Master Courses 1 year: Master courses aim to train professionals in the field of design, communication and fashion with both cross-disciplinary and specific abilities. Courses include: - Fashion Design - Fashion Styling - Interior Design - Product Design - Graphic Design - Multimedia Design
1-Year Intensive Courses: Designed for students who wish to acquire a synthetic and global vision of their preferred subject, in a short time. They have the chance to get the basic cultural and technical competences in order to develop real projects. Therefore, students can apply for a three years course thanks to the acquired abilities. Courses include: - Graphic & Multimedia Design - Interior & Industrial Design - Fashion & Textile Design
1-Month Summer Courses: Summer/Winter School offers different kinds of intensive international courses. The programs last from two to four weeks. The study plans are made of face-to-face classes, laboratories and excursions to the city of Naples, meeting point of nature, history and arts. Classes are in English or Italian with simultaneous translation. Courses include:
• Situated in Copanello, just 5 minutes from the beautiful seaside town of Soverato in the Calabria region of Southern Italy, Italian Culinary Institute (formerly Italian Institute for Advanced Culinary and Pastry Arts) is one of Europe's finest chef training academies.
• Founded by Chef John Nocita, ICI presents Italy's most advanced culinary programs for professional chefs, pastry chefs, students, serious home cooks & epicureans. Courses (taught in English or Italian) include full immersion culinary, baking, pastry and gelato programs, with 1-week, 2-week, & 3-month study options available.
• Each of our culinary arts programs include quality hotel accommodation, meals with wine, course materials, culinary travel, market visits, and more!
Student Reviews: "Life changing experience. They approach all culinary endeavors paying due respect to the ingredients being used" - Mark, USA
"Studying at ICI was among the most amazing experiences of my life. I attended courses both as a student and was then invited to be an assistant to Chefs John and Nic. Not only did I get a Great Education but the setting overlooking the Ionian Sea was absolutely marvelous and breathtaking." - Charles, USA
"Attending ICI was the best investment I have ever made for my future. Not only did we learn everything about authentic regional Italian cuisine and become better industry professionals, I learned how to taste and trust my palate. Chef John is a true master and will always be a mentor to me." - Mike, USA
Professional Italian Cooking Courses / Chef Training
(Short & intensive culinary courses taught in English & Italian languages)
• Master of Italian Cuisine
• The Evolution of Italian Cuisine
• Foundation of Italian Cuisine
• Traditional Italian Charcuterie
• Artisan Italian Cheese Making course
• Pastry, Desserts and Gelato course
• Pizza Focaccia and Specialty Breads, Artisan Baking
• Study Italian cuisine in the heart of Florence with Florence Culinary Arts School. We provide a wide range of Professional Chef courses year round and in summer, with long-term and short-term study options to students from around the world.
• In addition to our complete culinary training programs, we also provide short specialized courses and custom Italian Home Cooking programs.
• You will cover a range of recipes - from traditional to modern dishes. In addition, you will be exposed to the latest international culinary trends, as well as acquiring up to date information on culinary business practice.
• Our graduates are now playing active roles in diverse fields in the Italian culinary business worldwide. Our students gain hands-on culinary experience in Italy.
• What better place to learn about food than Florence - the capital of Fine Arts. The city is well known worldwide for its artistic heritage, but is also prominent in the field of gastronomy.
• Florence is blessed with a wide variety of ingredients, as Tuscany is known as the heart of Italian culinary tradition.
• Students in all of our courses are encouraged to learn from various experiences, not only to study in the school, but to go out and discover the wonders of Italian food.
Italian Cuisine Professional Chef Courses: • Chef Training + Restaurant Internship
• Italian Cuisine Chef Training Course (8 weeks)
• Italian Cuisine Quick Learning Course (6 weeks)
Further Food & Beverage Courses: • Italian Home Cooking classes
• 1-Day Short Cooking courses
• Restaurant Internship course
• Italian Language + Restaurant Internship
• Barista course
• Gelato course
• Sommelier course
• Italian Cooking Summer course
• Italian Cooking Christmas course
• Group training for Foreign Culinary Schools
• Alchimia is a private professional contemporary jewellery school in the historic city of Florence in Tuscany, Northern Italy.
• We provide academic jewellery design courses at Bachelor's (BFA) degree, Masters (MFA) degree, and 1-year academic courses, as well as short-term, intensive programs including weekend courses, 2 week to 6 month courses, and summer study options.
• Our short courses are available year-round, and have open dates, with individual study programs (max. 5 students) to offer the opportunity to experience contemporary jewellery to both beginners and advanced students.
• Our Bachelor of Fine Arts (BFA) and Master of Fine Arts (MFA) degree courses are accredited by the European Accreditation Board of Higher Education Schools (E.A.B.H.E.S.), an organisation that allows all of our students to obtain a European Bachelor’s degree.
• Alchimia’s objective is to teach students to express their creativity through contemporary jewelry, developing high-quality technical and theoretical skills.
• The students of Alchimia are mentored and tutored by a team of experts in jewellery, design, and the visual arts.
• Our mission is to provide students with a supportive and practical work environment. Interaction with our instructors and technicians gives students the conceptual and technical knowledge about contemporary jewellery necessary to prepare them as professional makers, artists and designers.
Fondazione Studio Marangoni is a photography school in the heart of Florence, Italy which offers quality training for U.S. and international photographers and artists.
Our photography courses range from basic to advanced / professional, and include contact with the international contemporary photographic world.
Classes are held in English. Students learn techniques and approaches from renown international professionals while discovering the beauty of Florence, its art, architecture, history and, of course, its tasty food!
Studio Marangoni was founded in 1991 by Martino Marangoni as a photography school for American students.
Many of our graduates have gone on to become well-known professionals and artists both in Italy and abroad.
• Study fashion with academic year courses in Rome - Italy's historic capital city!
• Istituto di Moda Burgo is an accredited fashion design school based in the cosmopolitan Prati neighborhood in the heart of Rome.
• Founded in 1961 by Fernando Burgo, we provide four academic year fashion courses (taught in English and Italian) to local and international students. Course options include Fashion Design, Fashion Stylist, Pattern Making, and Dressmaking.
• Istituto di Moda Burgo offers the opportunity to acquire or improve your technical, artistic and professional skills in these in-demand career fields globally.
• We also offer our 4 main academic-year fashion programs as well as specialized summer programs at our school in Milan.
Conveniently situated in Milan in northern Italy, the beautiful and famous Maimeri Art School provides a range of art, photography and Italian language Certificate courses to students from around the world. Students can avail of 1 week or 1 month study options. Participants can choose to take Art or Photography alongside the Italian Language course, or separate, single subject Certificate programs.
Students receive an excellent education in classic & contemporary art styles, modern photography techniques, and beginner to advanced level Italian. In addition, you will have the opportunity to show your work through public exhibitions.
Founded in 1997, our school was named in honor of one of the most famous painters of Italy Gianni Maimeri (1884-1951). We aim to teach different art techniques to students with different levels of knowledge or skill - from beginner to advanced levels. We also organize trips to other cities in Italy & guided tours around Milan to make your stay memorable and enjoyable.