Study design in Italy: Graphic design school in Naples offering undergraduate courses & masters programs in interior design, fashion & industrial design. Study abroad design programs in Europe for Americans/ international students.
Istituto Superiore di Design, Naples: The Istituto Superiore di Design is one of the leading institutions of Art and Design in Southern Italy. Located in Naples, The Istituto is made up three of departments: ISD Fashion, ISD Design, ISD Media Arts and Communication Design. Each department provides a range of Art & Design courses including 3-year undergraduate programs, 1-year masters courses, Summer courses, and more. Subject specializations include Media Design, Graphic Design, Interior Design, Industrial Design, and Fashion Design among others.
Email:Contact us below
Undergraduate, Graduate & Short-term Intensive Art & Design Courses: Taught in Italian with simultaneous translation into English
- 3-year Undergraduate Courses: Fashion & Textile Design; Interior & Industrial Design; Graphic & Multimedia Design
- One Year Master Courses: Fashion Design; Fashion Styling; Interior Design; Product Design; Graphic Design; Multimedia Design
- One Year Intensive Courses: Graphic & Multimedia Design; Interior & Industrial Design; Fashion & Textile Design
- One Month Summer Courses: Graphic Design; Interior Design; Product Design; Fashion Design
- Italian Language Courses: Basic Beginner; Advanced
European Cultural Academy - Art, Architecture & Design Courses
Courses / Programs
• Experience Venice, Italy and the Venice Biennale together with like-minded students from all over the world with immersive and creative art & design courses from the European Cultural Academy (ECA).
• The aim of the ECA is to enhance knowledge and advance your career in architecture, art, design, and other creative industries.
• Our participants come from all backgrounds and the course is open for anyone with an interest in arts, architecture and culture.
• For more than a decade, we have helped creative communities to increase visibility, build connections and make a lasting impact on their careers.
• You and your peers are immersed in an inspiring environment led by renowned faculty and industry experts. Gain new skills to create greater impact with your work immediately.
• Prominent professors in related fields ensure a solid academic component and will enable you to gain a wider perspective.
• Our faculty includes artists, designers, curators, gallerists, architects and scholars that will help you to build necessary skills and enable you to navigate through an opaque and very competitive industry.
Contemporary Art, Architecture & Design Courses in summer, spring & fall - taught in English:
• Join for 1 week to focus on a particular topic
• Join for 2 weeks to cover wider field of subjects
• Join for 3 weeks for in-depth all-round experience and extra opportunities
Course Options: • Contemporary Art
• Contemporary Architecture - Opening Of The Architecture Biennale
• Contemporary Architecture
• Venice Architecture Biennale
• Design: The World Around Us
• 3-Day Venice Architecture Biennale Power Course
• Alchimia is a private professional contemporary jewellery school in the historic city of Florence in Tuscany, Northern Italy.
• We provide academic jewellery design courses at Bachelor's (BFA) degree, Masters (MFA) degree, and 1-year academic courses, as well as short-term, intensive programs including weekend courses, 2 week to 6 month courses, and summer study options.
• Our short courses are available year-round, and have open dates, with individual study programs (max. 5 students) to offer the opportunity to experience contemporary jewellery to both beginners and advanced students.
• Our Bachelor of Fine Arts (BFA) and Master of Fine Arts (MFA) degree courses are accredited by the European Accreditation Board of Higher Education Schools (E.A.B.H.E.S.), an organisation that allows all of our students to obtain a European Bachelor’s degree.
• Alchimia’s objective is to teach students to express their creativity through contemporary jewelry, developing high-quality technical and theoretical skills.
• The students of Alchimia are mentored and tutored by a team of experts in jewellery, design, and the visual arts.
• Our mission is to provide students with a supportive and practical work environment. Interaction with our instructors and technicians gives students the conceptual and technical knowledge about contemporary jewellery necessary to prepare them as professional makers, artists and designers.
Photography school that offers comprehensive photography courses taught in Italian and English language - year-round, in the evenings and in summer.
We welcome international students from around the world, as well as students living in Italy. Our courses include fashion photography and private photography, and are suitable for all levels - from complete beginner to advanced.
Do you want to study fashion in the historic city of Florence, Italy? Conveniently situated in Piazza Pitti in the heart of the city, Accademia Italiana is a top international fashion and design school. We provide a range of undergraduate and graduate fashion programs that are taught in English and Italian.
Accademia Italiana also has a campus in Rome. In addition to our fashion courses, we also teach jewelry design, interior design, photography, graphic design & visual communications, drawing and painting. You do not need to speak Italian in order to attend the Accademia Italiana
Our students will be surrounded by some of the greatest works of art and architecture as our school is very close to Ponte Vecchio, Uffizi Gallery, Piazza della Signoria, the Cathedral, and all the other monuments of this magnificent Renaissance city. You will find artisan workshops in the surrounding streets as well as the boutiques and ateliers of the great Italian designers.
Our school has been completely renovated and is furnished with all the latest equipment and laboratories for each specific discipline.
• Situated in the heart of Milan - Italy's fashion capital, Accademia del Lusso provides a range of fashion-related Masters programs, 3-year courses, intensive 1-year programs, summer professional courses, and short courses designed to train and prepare the fashion industry’s most sought-after professionals.
• Available to students from around the world, our courses are taught in English or Italian. Subjects include Fashion Design, Fashion Styling, Fashion Brand Management, and Interior Design among many others.
• Our comprehensive courses allow students to enter the job market as experienced and competent professionals with expert skills and knowledge.
• The Accademia del Lusso’s innovative educational approach comprises two closely interconnected areas of specialization: a technical-creative emphasis and a management emphasis.
• In order to improve the student-to-faculty ratio, the maximum class size is 12 made up of international students.
• Our school was founded with the intention of providing high-level training to motivated young people who plan to build a career in fashion as well as to industry professionals who seek to improve and update their skills.
Student Testimonial: "I really enjoyed the time I spent in Accademia del Lusso. The courses that I have attended have helped me to develop my knowledge of the fashion business and to open my mind and see things from a different point of view. The teachers too have been very good to me (with very little exceptions)."
• IED - Istituto Europeo di Design in Milan is an accredited international higher educational school offering undergraduate degree, masters, continuing education and summer courses in the fields of Design, Fashion, Visual Communication and Management of creative industries to Italian and international students.
• The language of instruction is either English or Italian, and depends on the specific course.
• IED has signed agreements with several prestigious academic institutes to offer double-branded courses at home and abroad, whose final diplomas are accredited by the partner institutions.
• The institutions in question are the University of Westminster in London, UK, the International University of Applied Science in Bad Honnef, Germany and the Aldo Galli Academy in Como, Italy.