Study design in Italy: Graphic design school in Naples offering undergraduate courses & masters programs in interior design, fashion & industrial design. Study abroad design programs in Europe for Americans/ international students.
Istituto Superiore di Design, Naples: The Istituto Superiore di Design is one of the leading institutions of Art and Design in Southern Italy. Located in Naples, The Istituto is made up three of departments: ISD Fashion, ISD Design, ISD Media Arts and Communication Design. Each department provides a range of Art & Design courses including 3-year undergraduate programs, 1-year masters courses, Summer courses, and more. Subject specializations include Media Design, Graphic Design, Interior Design, Industrial Design, and Fashion Design among others.
Email:Contact us below
Undergraduate, Graduate & Short-term Intensive Art & Design Courses: Taught in Italian with simultaneous translation into English
- 3-year Undergraduate Courses: Fashion & Textile Design; Interior & Industrial Design; Graphic & Multimedia Design
- One Year Master Courses: Fashion Design; Fashion Styling; Interior Design; Product Design; Graphic Design; Multimedia Design
- One Year Intensive Courses: Graphic & Multimedia Design; Interior & Industrial Design; Fashion & Textile Design
- One Month Summer Courses: Graphic Design; Interior Design; Product Design; Fashion Design
- Italian Language Courses: Basic Beginner; Advanced
• Situated in Copanello, just 5 minutes from the beautiful seaside town of Soverato in the Calabria region of Southern Italy, Italian Culinary Institute (formerly Italian Institute for Advanced Culinary and Pastry Arts) is one of Europe's finest chef training academies.
• Founded by Chef John Nocita, ICI presents Italy's most advanced culinary programs for professional chefs, pastry chefs, students, serious home cooks & epicureans. Courses (taught in English or Italian) include full immersion culinary, baking, pastry and gelato programs, with 1-week, 2-week, & 3-month study options available.
• Each of our culinary arts programs include quality hotel accommodation, meals with wine, course materials, culinary travel, market visits, and more!
Student Reviews: "Life changing experience. They approach all culinary endeavors paying due respect to the ingredients being used" - Mark, USA
"Studying at ICI was among the most amazing experiences of my life. I attended courses both as a student and was then invited to be an assistant to Chefs John and Nic. Not only did I get a Great Education but the setting overlooking the Ionian Sea was absolutely marvelous and breathtaking." - Charles, USA
"Attending ICI was the best investment I have ever made for my future. Not only did we learn everything about authentic regional Italian cuisine and become better industry professionals, I learned how to taste and trust my palate. Chef John is a true master and will always be a mentor to me." - Mike, USA
Professional Italian Cooking Courses / Chef Training
(Short & intensive culinary courses taught in English & Italian languages)
• Master of Italian Cuisine
• The Evolution of Italian Cuisine
• Foundation of Italian Cuisine
• Traditional Italian Charcuterie
• Artisan Italian Cheese Making course
• Pastry, Desserts and Gelato course
• Pizza Focaccia and Specialty Breads, Artisan Baking
The Florence Design Academy is located in the center of Florence in Italy. The F.D.A. is one of the best and futuristic design schools in Europe for its international award winner teachers and designers with amazing talent. Our school offers academic and master degree courses in Interior Design, Graphic Design and Industrial Design, with the use of high quality equipment and the use of powerful and modern tools. The fusion of our technology and methods are the base of a professional career.
• With two campuses in the heart of historic Rome, Italy, John Cabot University (JCU) is an independent, four-year American liberal arts university that provides undergraduate degrees & study abroad programs to English-speaking students from all over the world.
• We offer Bachelor of Arts (BA) and Associate of Arts degrees as well as semester and year-long study abroad programs, and summer courses.
• Our graduates are globally-recognized, and have been accepted at top-tier universities in the U.S. and Europe, and for being employed by well-known international companies.
• JCU is enriched with an international environment. Our diverse student body comprises about 1200 students from over 60 countries from the Americas, Africa, Asia and Europe, and from more than 130 U.S. universities.
• Students benefit greatly from culturally conscious views and discussions through which they become well prepared for successful and productive engagements in our fast paced global world.
• JCU is accredited by the Commission on Higher Education of the Middle States Association of Colleges and Schools. All courses are taught in English, have small class sizes with an average of 15 students per class and are taught by faculty of international distinction.
• Whether you are pursuing a four-year degree or are seeking to study abroad, you will do so in the heart of Rome surrounded by the extraordinarily rich offerings of a city of culture, history, art, creativity, business and international affairs.
• Bachelor of Arts Degree Programs (4-years)
• Associate of Arts Degree Programs (2-years)
• Year-long and Semester Abroad Programs
• Summer Study Programs
• Master of Arts (MA) in Art History
• Business Administration
• International Affairs
• Political Science
• Art History
• Classical Studies
• Economics and Finance
• English Literature
• Humanistic Studies
• International Business
• Italian Studies
Located in Florence, Tuscany in northern Italy, Accademia del Giglio is a private school which is specifically aimed at helping international students to gain proficiency in Art, Art History, the Italian language, and the many aspects of Italian culture. At Accademia del Giglio every effort is made to satisfy the student's needs and provide enjoyable lessons in a friendly and relaxed atmosphere. We are accredited by the Italian Ministry of Education.
Students have the opportunity to attend our Art courses either in English or in Italian, in a peaceful and multicutural atmosphere. They can be easily introduced into basic drawing and painting techniques or improve their artistic skills by studying traditional techniques such as oil, watercolour and fresco.
Our school can also offer more in-depth workshops and art seminars on one specific technique or subject, such as sketchbook, portrait, landscape, sanguine and other classical methods. We also offer Italian language courses.
Art & Culture Courses:
- Taught in Italian and English:
- Long-term Visual Art course
- Art History courses
- Drawing and Painting techniques
- Oil and Watercolour techniques
- Life Drawing courses
- Fresco workshops
- Fine Arts Academy preparation
- Art Therapy courses
- One-Day Art programmes
- Summer Art workshops
- Autumn / Winter Art seminars
Accademia Italiana is a top international fashion and design school in Florence and Rome. We provide a range of college education and short-term study options that include B.A. bachelor's degree courses, postgraduate diploma (masters) programs, liberal arts academic year abroad / semester abroad programs for college credit, monthly courses, summer courses and Italian language & culture programs.
Subject fields include fashion design, jewelry design, interior design, graphic design & visual communications, photography, drawing and painting, and more. Our art programs and Italian language & culture courses have been authorized by the Italian Ministry of Public Education.
Our 3-year programs are dual qualification courses; On successful graduation, you earn a bachelor's degree from the University of Wales, a leading UK university, as well as an advanced diploma from Accademia Italiana.
You do not need to speak Italian in order to attend the Accademia Italiana. Many courses are taught in both English and Italian. Some courses are taught only in Italian but by instructors who can also speak English to assist students. Italian language classes may be offered as part of your program.
La Accademia Europea di Firenze (AEF) es una Escuela de Lengua y Cultura Italiana, ubicada en el corazón de Florencia, dedicada a la enseñanza y difusión de la lengua italiana, arte, música y cultura del pais. Su infraestructura, asociada a un método de enseñanza único, permite que el alumno tenga la máxima retroalimentación en el aprendizaje obtenido.
Florencia, capital de la Región Toscana, es la cuna del renacimiento italiano y una de las ciudades más hermosas del mundo. Genios como Leonardo Da Vinci, Michelangelo, Dante Alighieri, Brunelleschi y Machiavelli, contribuyeron a construir su grandeza. Florencia es la más perfecta inspiración para aprender el italiano, el arte, la música y su cultura.
- Curso de Acuarela
- Curso de Pintura al Óleo
- Curso de Boceto
- Curso de Diseño
- Curso de Cerámica
- Curso de Escultura
- Curso de Fotografía
- Curso de Diseño de Interiores
- Curso de Historia de la Arquitectura de Florencia