Management training in Long Island NY: PMP program in Brooklyn, certificate programs in accounting & bookkeeping. Career college offering secretarial courses & legal administrative assistant classes, near East New York, Ridgewood, Manhattan & Midwood.
SAM Career Center, Brooklyn: Located in the Midwood area of Brooklyn NY, SAM Career Center is a registered NY State Business School specializing in Finance and Business-related Advanced Training programs. With vigorous and intensive training from both a conceptual and practical perspective, we prepare our students for a successful career as a Business / Management professional in today's marketplace. In addition to our wide range of on-campus courses, we also provide Online Training programs in Electronic Health Records.
SAM was founded in 1993 by a team of experienced Information Technology and Human Resource professionals. Over this period of time, our firm has grown into one of the Tri-State area's most respected training organizations.
Why Study at SAM Career Center?
- Hands-On Training Experience Our programs are designed to fully immerse students in real-world scenarios, delivering the advantages of on-the-job experience, complete with realistic hands-on projects, pressures and deadlines.
- Comprehensive Instruction We are dedicated to helping professionals advance their careers by providing comprehensive instruction in a variety of technical and business subjects.
Our faculty is selected based on academic credentials as well as professional experience and is committed to the development of the student's creative and analytical skills in a practical work environment.
Business & Management Advanced Training Programs:
Accounting Training: - Comprehensive Income Tax Course
- Computerized Bookkeeping / Accounting
- Account and Bill Collector...
Located in Hamilton, in Madison County, NY, Colgate University is a private liberal arts university offering a range Bachelor of Arts and Master of Arts degree programs in academic fields such as Art History, Economics, Computer Science, Political Science, Psychology, and many more. Colgate is an inclusive institution with diverse students and faculty.
With a mission to educate leaders who will and must come from all societal groups, Colgate is committed to educate students to virtue and encourages them to respond openly and sensitively to others who are different from themselves. Within the limitations of its resources, Colgate extends opportunities to academically qualified students without regard to their ability to finance their education.
With small classes and heavy emphasis on close faculty-student interaction, we help students become thoughtful critical thinkers and perceptive leaders. We offer 52 majors and 13 additional minors to an internationally and culturally diverse student body of 2,900 students
At Colgate University, our BA Degree Programs are approved by the Dean's Advisory Council and registered officially with the New York State Education Department.
Undergraduate Degree Programs:
- Art and Art History
- Asian Studies
- Computer Science
- Educational Studies
- Environmental Geology
- International Relations
- Political Science
- Social Sciences
Graduate Degree Program:
- Master of Arts in Teaching (M.A.T.)
- Master of Arts (M.A.)
Located in Ithaca NY, Cornell University's Johnson School is one of the Top-Rated MBA schools of management in the U.S. We provide a One-year Accelerated MBA program to qualified individuals. Our Accelerated MBA program begins with an intensive 10-week summer term that covers orientation, core courses, leadership and professional development work. Remaining core courses are completed in the fall semester, along with a semester-long management practicum and a two-week internship. Electives are taken during the spring semester.
The Johnson School recognizes Accelerated MBA participants' previous graduate work by granting 15 course credits toward the 60 required for an MBA. Accelerated MBAs graduate with the broad business knowledge base and 21st century leadership skills they need to deliver real impact - today and tomorrow.
Cornell is the federal land-grant institution of New York State, a private endowed university, a member of the Ivy League/Ancient Eight, and a partner of the State University of New York. Ithaca is a small but cosmopolitan city about 60 miles southwest of Syracuse, in the scenic Finger Lakes region of central New York State.
The State University of New York (SUNY) College at Old Westbury, located centrally on Long Island, New York, is a liberal arts university college that offers undergraduate and graduate degree programs in academic fields including Education, Business & Management, Humanities, Languages, and more.
The goal at Old Westbury is to prepare students to achieve their potential and to create the career - and life - they imagine. Old Westbury offers more than 40 degree opportunities, all well-respected and many with prospects for students to engage in the real-world while they pursue their studies.
SUNY College is accreditated by the Middle States Commission on Higher Education, the National Council for Accreditation of Teacher Education (School of Education), and the American Chemical Society (B.S. in Chemistry).
Located in the heart of Upstate New York's Tech Valley, the Lally School of Management & Technology is the business school at Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute. We offering MBA, Executive MBA, Masters Degree and Ph.D. programs, as well as a variety of Master of Science degrees. Based in Troy, New York (less than 3 hours from Boston and New York City), Lally has been recognized globally for its expertise in innovation with focus on the areas of technological entrepreneurship and finance.
At Lally, we develop aspiring business leaders who have a passion for innovation with the ability to work across business functions. Our programs are built around the themes of innovation, technology, and entrepreneurship in the global economy.
Lally graduates technically sophisticated business leaders who are prepared to guide their organizations in the integration of technology for new products, businesses, and systems. The Lally MBA program prepares business leaders with the skills that are essential for meeting the real-world challenges of running a business in today’s global economy.
Undergraduate & Graduate Business Degree Programs:
- Bachelor of Science in Business and Management
- Master of Business Administration (MBA)
- Full-time MBA
- Accelerated MBA
- Evening MBA
- Executive MBA
- Master of Science (MS) in Management
- M.S. in Financial Engineering and Risk Analytics
- M.S. in Technology Commercialization and Entrepreneurship
- Doctoral (Ph.D.) Program in Management
ABC Languages - Bronx, Westchester County NY & Southern CT
Courses / Programs
• Give your child or teenager the opportunity to learn English at their own pace. ABC Languages provides private and semi-private ESL lessons to kids, teens and adult learners throughout Westchester County NY and Southern Connecticut.
• Our experienced tutors are available 7 days a week and will come to your home, office or another agreed location. Choose the schedule that best suits you and learn English at your own pace!
• Whether you are a total beginner or at a more advanced level, your teacher will create a customized curriculum that best suits your learning needs.
• All of our English teachers have a minimum of 2 years of teaching experience and are native or near-native speakers who are carefully hand-selected.
• One-on-one or small group instruction means more practice time and the ability to interact authentically with your teacher as you practice the material through discussion, role play and other activities that promote gaining practical skills.
• Our individual ESL language tutoring is very convenient for students in Yonkers, New Rochelle, White Plains, Mount Vernon, Peekskill and Rye (close to the Bronx) in Westchester County NY, and in Stamford, Norwalk, New Canaan and Darien in Southern CT.
Rutgers Business School - Newark and New Brunswick
Courses / Programs
Rutgers Business School (RBS) - Newark and New Brunswick is an integral part of one of the nation’s oldest, largest, and most distinguished institutions of higher learning: Rutgers, The State University of New Jersey in the New York City metro area.
Among our wide range of undergraduate and graduate degree programs, we offer full-time and part-time MBA programs with the option to specialize in the following concentrations: Finance; Information Technology; Management & Global Business; Marketing; Pharmaceutical Management; Supply Chain Management; Entrepreneurship MBA and the Rutgers Customized MBA. Our graduate programs also include an Executive MBA program, Master of Accountancy programs and more.
RBS is accredited by AACSB International - the Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business - a distinction that represents the hallmark of excellence in management education. Recognized as one of the top three business schools in the greater New York metropolitan area; RBS is ranked #6 nationwide for “Most Competitive Students” by The Princeton Review; and is part of the campus that is ranked #1 in diversity nationwide by U.S. News & World Report, for 12 straight years.
Undergraduate & Graduate Business Degree Programs:
- Management Information Systems
- Supply Chain Management
Graduate Degree Programs:
- Full-time and Part-time MBA
- Executive MBA
- Master of Accountancy in Financial Accounting
- Master of Accounting in Taxation
- Professional Accounting MBA
- Master of Information Technology
- Master of Quantitative Finance, and more...