Business schools in NYC: Project management training in Long Island, certificate programs in accounting & bookkeeping in Brooklyn. Career college offering secretarial courses & legal administrative assistant classes, near East New York, Manhattan, Ridgewood & Midwood NY..
SAM Career Center, Brooklyn: Located in the Midwood area of Brooklyn NY, SAM Career Center is a registered NY State Business School specializing in Finance and Business-related Advanced Training programs. With vigorous and intensive training from both a conceptual and practical perspective, we prepare our students for a successful career as a Business / Management professional in today's marketplace. In addition to our wide range of on-campus courses, we also provide Online Training programs in Electronic Health Records.
Accounting Programs: - Computerized Bookkeeping with QuickBooks, Peachtree and Excel - Computerized Accounting with QuickBooks - Comprehensive Income Tax Course - Account and Bill Collector
Secretary Training: - Administrative Assistant - Legal Administrative Assistant - Microsoft Word and Excel Fundamentals - Microsoft Office
Management & Finance Training: - Project Management Professional (PMP) Certification Preparation - Project Management - Business Analysis - Business Analysis and Project Management - Financial Analysis - Foundation of Supply Management - Information Systems Analysis and Auditing
Real Estate Training: - Real Estate Salesperson
Medical Office Programs: - Electronic Health Records - Medical Billing and Coding - Medical Office Administrative Procedures
English Language (ESL) Courses: - ESL Intermediate - ESL Advanced - Business English
Online Training Programs: - Introduction to Electronic Health Records - Working with Electronic Health Records
With two campuses on Manhattan Island, the Manhattan Institute of Management (MIM) is a private higher learning institution committed to offering students a high quality, global business education. MIM offers students a real opportunity to gain insight into the meaning of business success, in New York and around the world. We provide a range of undergraduate & graduate diploma & certificate programs in Business-related fields that include Finance, Business Management, Business Administration, International Business, and other fields of study.
Our programs are designed to develop skills, knowledge and problem-solving techniques which employers seek. Many of our alumni say this applied focus was the main reason they chose MIM over other educational institutions.
MIM is recognized by the Board of Education of New York State, and has two different locations in New York City. One campus is situated downtown, near to the financial district in the popular Tribeca area: The main campus is located midtown, in the emblematic Empire State Building.
New York University is the largest private university in the United States. The University, which is composed of 14 schools, colleges, and divisions, occupies five major centers in Manhattan, New York City. The average amount of students have a 3.7- 3.9 average reaching to a 4.0. We offer a wide range of programs in business, law, medicine, communications, the sciences, education, the health professions, public service, liberal arts, and more.
New York University also operates branch campus programs in Westchester County at Manhattanville College and in Rockland County at St. Thomas Aquinas College.
For more than 150 years, NYU has been home to talented scholars, artists, writers and others who have been drawn from all over the world to teach, perform, create, and study. We have expanded our focus from New York, the world's capital city, to become a truly global university, with significant New York University Centers around the world.
We have achieved an international distinction in a wide range of areas - in the liberal arts, the sciences, education, the health professions, law, medicine, business, the arts, communications, public service, and the performing arts.
Over 2500 Undergraduate, Graduate & Continuing Education Courses
Program categories include
- Sciences (Physics, Chemistry, Biology)
- Health Professions (Dental, Nursing)
- Public Service
- Performing Arts
- Liberal Arts, and many more
Located in the heart of Upstate New York's Tech Valley, the Lally School of Management & Technology is the business school at Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute. We offering MBA, Executive MBA, Masters Degree and Ph.D. programs, as well as a variety of Master of Science degrees. Based in Troy, New York (less than 3 hours from Boston and New York City), Lally has been recognized globally for its expertise in innovation with focus on the areas of technological entrepreneurship and finance.
At Lally, we develop aspiring business leaders who have a passion for innovation with the ability to work across business functions. Our programs are built around the themes of innovation, technology, and entrepreneurship in the global economy.
Lally graduates technically sophisticated business leaders who are prepared to guide their organizations in the integration of technology for new products, businesses, and systems. The Lally MBA program prepares business leaders with the skills that are essential for meeting the real-world challenges of running a business in today’s global economy.
Undergraduate & Graduate Business Degree Programs:
- Bachelor of Science in Business and Management
- Master of Business Administration (MBA)
- Full-time MBA
- Accelerated MBA
- Evening MBA
- Executive MBA
- Master of Science (MS) in Management
- M.S. in Financial Engineering and Risk Analytics
- M.S. in Technology Commercialization and Entrepreneurship
- Doctoral (Ph.D.) Program in Management
Located in Hamilton, in Madison County, NY, Colgate University is a private liberal arts university offering a range Bachelor of Arts and Master of Arts degree programs in academic fields such as Art History, Economics, Computer Science, Political Science, Psychology, and many more. Colgate is an inclusive institution with diverse students and faculty.
With a mission to educate leaders who will and must come from all societal groups, Colgate is committed to educate students to virtue and encourages them to respond openly and sensitively to others who are different from themselves. Within the limitations of its resources, Colgate extends opportunities to academically qualified students without regard to their ability to finance their education.
With small classes and heavy emphasis on close faculty-student interaction, we help students become thoughtful critical thinkers and perceptive leaders. We offer 52 majors and 13 additional minors to an internationally and culturally diverse student body of 2,900 students
At Colgate University, our BA Degree Programs are approved by the Dean's Advisory Council and registered officially with the New York State Education Department.
Undergraduate Degree Programs:
- Art and Art History
- Asian Studies
- Computer Science
- Educational Studies
- Environmental Geology
- International Relations
- Political Science
- Social Sciences
Graduate Degree Program:
- Master of Arts in Teaching (M.A.T.)
- Master of Arts (M.A.)
Calling US students! Would you consider studying abroad in the beautiful and historical city of Rome in Italy?
• The largest overseas American liberal arts university in Italy, JCU is accredited by the American Commission on Higher Education of the Middle States Association of Colleges and Schools.
• We provide four-year Bachelor of Arts (BA) and 2-year Associate of Arts (AA) degree programs to students from the U.S. and worldwide. We also offer a Masters in Art History, semester and year-long study abroad programs, and summer programs.
• All courses are taught in English with an average of 15 students per class and are taught by faculty of international distinction.
• Our graduates are globally-recognized, and have been accepted at top-tier universities in the U.S. and Europe, and for being employed by well-known international companies.
• Our diverse student body comprises about 1,200 students from over 60 countries from the Americas, Asia and Europe, and from more than 130 U.S. universities.
• Students benefit greatly from culturally conscious views and discussions through which they become well prepared for successful and productive engagements in our fast-paced global world.
• Whether you are considering studying in Rome with us for 4 years, or as a visiting student for one semester, JCU, with our prestigious and dedicated faculty, and our rich and rigorous curricular offerings, will provide an unforgettable academic experience whose fruits you will enjoy for a lifetime.
4-year Bachelor of Arts (BA) & 2-year Associate of Arts (AA) undergraduate degree programs in:
• Business Administration; International Affairs; Political Science; Communications; Economics and Finance; International Business; Marketing; Art History; Classical Studies; English Literature; History; Humanistic Studies; Italian Studies.
• Year-long & Semester Abroad Programs
John F. Welch College of Business, Sacred Heart University
Courses / Programs
The John F. Welch College of Business at Sacred Heart University in Fairfield, Connecticut is an accredited business school offering undergraduate and graduate degree programs. The John F. Welch College of Business offers a combined Bachelor of Science and Master of Business Administration (BS/MBA) program which allows a student to obtain a BS degree and an MBA in 5 years, rather than the six or more years normally required.
Graduate Business Certificate programs are also offered to students who would like to specialize in an area of business without pursuing a full graduate degree or to those who already have a master's degree and would like to upgrade their skills.
The John F. Welch College of Business at Sacred Heart University has earned accreditation by the AACSB International – the Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business.
Graduate Degree Programs:
- Master of Business Administration (MBA)
- Bachelor of Science / MBA (BS/MBA) dual degree program
- Master of Science in Digital Marketing
- Master of Science in Human Resource Management
Graduate Business Certificates:
- Corporate Finance
- International Business
- Global Investments