Business schools in NYC: Project management training in Long Island, certificate programs in accounting & bookkeeping in Brooklyn. Career college offering secretarial courses & legal administrative assistant classes, near East New York, Manhattan, Ridgewood & Midwood NY..
SAM Career Center, Brooklyn: Located in the Midwood area of Brooklyn NY, SAM Career Center is a registered NY State Business School specializing in Finance and Business-related Advanced Training programs. With vigorous and intensive training from both a conceptual and practical perspective, we prepare our students for a successful career as a Business / Management professional in today's marketplace. In addition to our wide range of on-campus courses, we also provide Online Training programs in Electronic Health Records.
Accounting Programs: - Computerized Bookkeeping with QuickBooks, Peachtree and Excel - Computerized Accounting with QuickBooks - Comprehensive Income Tax Course - Account and Bill Collector
Secretary Training: - Administrative Assistant - Legal Administrative Assistant - Microsoft Word and Excel Fundamentals - Microsoft Office
Management & Finance Training: - Project Management Professional (PMP) Certification Preparation - Project Management - Business Analysis - Business Analysis and Project Management - Financial Analysis - Foundation of Supply Management - Information Systems Analysis and Auditing
Real Estate Training: - Real Estate Salesperson
Medical Office Programs: - Electronic Health Records - Medical Billing and Coding - Medical Office Administrative Procedures
English Language (ESL) Courses: - ESL Intermediate - ESL Advanced - Business English
Online Training Programs: - Introduction to Electronic Health Records - Working with Electronic Health Records
The School of Business at The College of New Jersey is a leader in undergraduate business education. We are located in Ewing, New Jersey, 10 miles south of Princeton, 45 miles south of New York and 30 miles north east of Philadelphia. Over the years we have developed a tradition of graduating students well prepared for the changing business environment.
From partners to presidents to product managers, our alumni can be found in some of the most responsible positions in local, regional, and international businesses. Their career paths cover a range of industries, and extend even beyond business into law, education, government, and non-profit organizations.
Individually and collectively they have demonstrated enduring success while also contributing to their communities. Accredited by AACSB International our focus on undergraduate business education is complemented by our selective enrollment. In short, we succeed because we admit students who see value in their own education, and we take time to foster their development. We do this within the TCNJ community. We also encourage our students to step outside the classroom for hands-on experiences such as internships and study abroad.
Calling US students! Would you consider studying abroad in the beautiful and historical city of Rome in Italy?
• The largest overseas American liberal arts university in Italy, JCU is accredited by the American Commission on Higher Education of the Middle States Association of Colleges and Schools.
• We provide four-year Bachelor of Arts (BA) and 2-year Associate of Arts (AA) degree programs to students from the U.S. and worldwide. We also offer a Masters in Art History, semester and year-long study abroad programs, and summer programs.
• All courses are taught in English with an average of 15 students per class and are taught by faculty of international distinction.
• Our graduates are globally-recognized, and have been accepted at top-tier universities in the U.S. and Europe, and for being employed by well-known international companies.
• Our diverse student body comprises about 1,200 students from over 60 countries from the Americas, Asia and Europe, and from more than 130 U.S. universities.
• Students benefit greatly from culturally conscious views and discussions through which they become well prepared for successful and productive engagements in our fast-paced global world.
• Whether you are considering studying in Rome with us for 4 years, or as a visiting student for one semester, JCU, with our prestigious and dedicated faculty, and our rich and rigorous curricular offerings, will provide an unforgettable academic experience whose fruits you will enjoy for a lifetime.
4-year Bachelor of Arts (BA) & 2-year Associate of Arts (AA) undergraduate degree programs in:
• Business Administration; International Affairs; Political Science; Communications; Economics and Finance; International Business; Marketing; Art History; Classical Studies; English Literature; History; Humanistic Studies; Italian Studies.
• Year-long & Semester Abroad Programs
Located in Ithaca NY, Cornell University's Johnson School is one of the Top-Rated MBA schools of management in the U.S. We provide a One-year Accelerated MBA program to qualified individuals. Our Accelerated MBA program begins with an intensive 10-week summer term that covers orientation, core courses, leadership and professional development work. Remaining core courses are completed in the fall semester, along with a semester-long management practicum and a two-week internship. Electives are taken during the spring semester.
The Johnson School recognizes Accelerated MBA participants' previous graduate work by granting 15 course credits toward the 60 required for an MBA. Accelerated MBAs graduate with the broad business knowledge base and 21st century leadership skills they need to deliver real impact - today and tomorrow.
Cornell is the federal land-grant institution of New York State, a private endowed university, a member of the Ivy League/Ancient Eight, and a partner of the State University of New York. Ithaca is a small but cosmopolitan city about 60 miles southwest of Syracuse, in the scenic Finger Lakes region of central New York State.
New York University is the largest private university in the United States. The University, which is composed of 14 schools, colleges, and divisions, occupies five major centers in Manhattan, New York City. The average amount of students have a 3.7- 3.9 average reaching to a 4.0. We offer a wide range of programs in business, law, medicine, communications, the sciences, education, the health professions, public service, liberal arts, and more.
New York University also operates branch campus programs in Westchester County at Manhattanville College and in Rockland County at St. Thomas Aquinas College.
For more than 150 years, NYU has been home to talented scholars, artists, writers and others who have been drawn from all over the world to teach, perform, create, and study. We have expanded our focus from New York, the world's capital city, to become a truly global university, with significant New York University Centers around the world.
We have achieved an international distinction in a wide range of areas - in the liberal arts, the sciences, education, the health professions, law, medicine, business, the arts, communications, public service, and the performing arts.
Over 2500 Undergraduate, Graduate & Continuing Education Courses
Program categories include
- Sciences (Physics, Chemistry, Biology)
- Health Professions (Dental, Nursing)
- Public Service
- Performing Arts
- Liberal Arts, and many more
Located in the heart of Upstate New York's Tech Valley, the Lally School of Management & Technology is the business school at Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute. We offering MBA, Executive MBA, Masters Degree and Ph.D. programs, as well as a variety of Master of Science degrees. Based in Troy, New York (less than 3 hours from Boston and New York City), Lally has been recognized globally for its expertise in innovation with focus on the areas of technological entrepreneurship and finance.
At Lally, we develop aspiring business leaders who have a passion for innovation with the ability to work across business functions. Our programs are built around the themes of innovation, technology, and entrepreneurship in the global economy.
Lally graduates technically sophisticated business leaders who are prepared to guide their organizations in the integration of technology for new products, businesses, and systems. The Lally MBA program prepares business leaders with the skills that are essential for meeting the real-world challenges of running a business in today’s global economy.
Undergraduate & Graduate Business Degree Programs:
- Bachelor of Science in Business and Management
- Master of Business Administration (MBA)
- Full-time MBA
- Accelerated MBA
- Evening MBA
- Executive MBA
- Master of Science (MS) in Management
- M.S. in Financial Engineering and Risk Analytics
- M.S. in Technology Commercialization and Entrepreneurship
- Doctoral (Ph.D.) Program in Management
The State University of New York (SUNY) College at Old Westbury, located centrally on Long Island, New York, is a liberal arts university college that offers undergraduate and graduate degree programs in academic fields including Education, Business & Management, Humanities, Languages, and more.
The goal at Old Westbury is to prepare students to achieve their potential and to create the career - and life - they imagine. Old Westbury offers more than 40 degree opportunities, all well-respected and many with prospects for students to engage in the real-world while they pursue their studies.
SUNY College is accreditated by the Middle States Commission on Higher Education, the National Council for Accreditation of Teacher Education (School of Education), and the American Chemical Society (B.S. in Chemistry).