Business schools in NYC: Accounting courses in Brooklyn, certificate programs in accounting, bookkeeping & project management on Long Island. Secretary/ legal administrative assistant classes, near East New York, Ridgewood, Manhattan & Midwood.
SAM Career Center, Brooklyn: Founded in 1993 by a team of experienced Information Technology and Human Resource professionals, SAM Career Center has grown into one of the Tri-State area's most respected business schools. Located in the Midwood area of Brooklyn NY, we provide a wide range of Advanced Training programs, specializing in Business & Management fields. Our programs are designed to fully immerse students in real-world scenarios, delivering the advantages of on-the-job experience, complete with realistic hands-on projects, pressures and deadlines.
Email:Contact us below( or request a callback ).
Business & Management-based Advanced Training Programs: - Account and Bill Collector
- Administrative Assistant
- Computerized Bookkeeping / Accounting
- Comprehensive Income Tax Course
- Electronic Health Records
- Financial Analysis
- Foundation of Supply Management
- Legal Administrative Assistant
- Medical Billing and Coding
- Medical Office Administrative Procedures
- Microsoft Office
- Project Management
- Real Estate Salesperson...
Contact Us Today - Send a Quick Email here: ( or request a callback ).
Located in Ithaca NY, Cornell University's Johnson School is one of the Top-Rated MBA schools of management in the U.S. We provide a One-year Accelerated MBA program to qualified individuals. Our Accelerated MBA program begins with an intensive 10-week summer term that covers orientation, core courses, leadership and professional development work. Remaining core courses are completed in the fall semester, along with a semester-long management practicum and a two-week internship. Electives are taken during the spring semester.
The Johnson School recognizes Accelerated MBA participants' previous graduate work by granting 15 course credits toward the 60 required for an MBA. Accelerated MBAs graduate with the broad business knowledge base and 21st century leadership skills they need to deliver real impact - today and tomorrow.
Cornell is the federal land-grant institution of New York State, a private endowed university, a member of the Ivy League/Ancient Eight, and a partner of the State University of New York. Ithaca is a small but cosmopolitan city about 60 miles southwest of Syracuse, in the scenic Finger Lakes region of central New York State.
Located in the heart of Upstate New York's Tech Valley, the Lally School of Management & Technology is the business school at Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute. We offering MBA, Executive MBA, Masters Degree and Ph.D. programs, as well as a variety of Master of Science degrees. Based in Troy, New York (less than 3 hours from Boston and New York City), Lally has been recognized globally for its expertise in innovation with focus on the areas of technological entrepreneurship and finance.
At Lally, we develop aspiring business leaders who have a passion for innovation with the ability to work across business functions. Our programs are built around the themes of innovation, technology, and entrepreneurship in the global economy.
Lally graduates technically sophisticated business leaders who are prepared to guide their organizations in the integration of technology for new products, businesses, and systems. The Lally MBA program prepares business leaders with the skills that are essential for meeting the real-world challenges of running a business in today’s global economy.
Undergraduate & Graduate Business Degree Programs:
- Bachelor of Science in Business and Management
- Master of Business Administration (MBA)
- Full-time MBA
- Accelerated MBA
- Evening MBA
- Executive MBA
- Master of Science (MS) in Management
- M.S. in Financial Engineering and Risk Analytics
- M.S. in Technology Commercialization and Entrepreneurship
- Doctoral (Ph.D.) Program in Management
University Canada West (UCW) is a private, business-oriented university in Vancouver which offers MBA and Bachelor degrees that prepare you to be an effective leader in the workplace.
UCW is known for its innovation and effectiveness across Canada and abroad. It aims to prepare students for professional-level careers. UCW Vancouver transforms students into graduates who are ready to be the leaders of tomorrow.
Bachelor of Arts in Business Communication Program
The Bachelor of Arts in Business Communication (BA) aims to develop your knowledge of media, cultural studies and business while providing you with theoretical and practical skills. The knowledge acquired during the course can help you launch your career in professional writing, journalism, public relations, communications and advertising.
Life in Vancouver:
Vancouver was voted the 3rd best city to live by The Economist*, thanks to its natural beauty and exciting metropolitan lifestyle.
UCW is located within Vancouver’s business district. Many of the world’s largest companies are within walking distance of our downtown campus.
Student Testimonial: “It has been an extraordinary learning experience during which I’ve interacted with students worldwide and devoted professors have guided me in achieving my best work.”
• Rory Robert Rickwood, 2016 Medal for Academic Excellence (BA)
Tier 2 Disciplinary Foundation
• Business Environment
• Communications Theory
• Information Gathering
• Writing for the Media
• Visual Communications
• Marketing Management
• Organizational behaviour
Tier 3 Disciplinary Applications
• Social Media
• Legal & Ethical Issues in Mass Media
• Technical Writing & Business Communications
• Professional Communications
• Media & Government
• Public Relations in Practice & Theory
• Research Methodology
Tier 4 Integrative Applications
• Communication Strategy
• Communication Capstone 1
• Communication Capstone 2
The School of Business at The College of New Jersey is a leader in undergraduate business education. We are located in Ewing, New Jersey, 10 miles south of Princeton, 45 miles south of New York and 30 miles north east of Philadelphia. Over the years we have developed a tradition of graduating students well prepared for the changing business environment.
From partners to presidents to product managers, our alumni can be found in some of the most responsible positions in local, regional, and international businesses. Their career paths cover a range of industries, and extend even beyond business into law, education, government, and non-profit organizations.
Individually and collectively they have demonstrated enduring success while also contributing to their communities. Accredited by AACSB International our focus on undergraduate business education is complemented by our selective enrollment. In short, we succeed because we admit students who see value in their own education, and we take time to foster their development. We do this within the TCNJ community. We also encourage our students to step outside the classroom for hands-on experiences such as internships and study abroad.
Located in Hamilton, in Madison County, NY, Colgate University is a private liberal arts university offering a range Bachelor of Arts and Master of Arts degree programs in academic fields such as Art History, Economics, Computer Science, Political Science, Psychology, and many more. Colgate is an inclusive institution with diverse students and faculty.
With a mission to educate leaders who will and must come from all societal groups, Colgate is committed to educate students to virtue and encourages them to respond openly and sensitively to others who are different from themselves. Within the limitations of its resources, Colgate extends opportunities to academically qualified students without regard to their ability to finance their education.
With small classes and heavy emphasis on close faculty-student interaction, we help students become thoughtful critical thinkers and perceptive leaders. We offer 52 majors and 13 additional minors to an internationally and culturally diverse student body of 2,900 students
At Colgate University, our BA Degree Programs are approved by the Dean's Advisory Council and registered officially with the New York State Education Department.
Undergraduate Degree Programs:
- Art and Art History
- Asian Studies
- Computer Science
- Educational Studies
- Environmental Geology
- International Relations
- Political Science
- Social Sciences
Graduate Degree Program:
- Master of Arts in Teaching (M.A.T.)
- Master of Arts (M.A.)
Calling US students! Would you consider studying abroad in the beautiful and historical city of Rome in Italy?
• The largest overseas American liberal arts university in Italy, JCU is accredited by the American Commission on Higher Education of the Middle States Association of Colleges and Schools.
• We provide four-year Bachelor of Arts (BA) and 2-year Associate of Arts (AA) degree programs to students from the U.S. and worldwide. We also offer a Masters in Art History, semester and year-long study abroad programs, and summer programs.
• All courses are taught in English with an average of 15 students per class and are taught by faculty of international distinction.
• Our graduates are globally-recognized, and have been accepted at top-tier universities in the U.S. and Europe, and for being employed by well-known international companies.
• Our diverse student body comprises about 1,200 students from over 60 countries from the Americas, Asia and Europe, and from more than 130 U.S. universities.
• Students benefit greatly from culturally conscious views and discussions through which they become well prepared for successful and productive engagements in our fast-paced global world.
• Whether you are considering studying in Rome with us for 4 years, or as a visiting student for one semester, JCU, with our prestigious and dedicated faculty, and our rich and rigorous curricular offerings, will provide an unforgettable academic experience whose fruits you will enjoy for a lifetime.
4-year Bachelor of Arts (BA) & 2-year Associate of Arts (AA) undergraduate degree programs in:
• Business Administration; International Affairs; Political Science; Communications; Economics and Finance; International Business; Marketing; Art History; Classical Studies; English Literature; History; Humanistic Studies; Italian Studies.
• Year-long & Semester Abroad Programs