Sydney Design School: Located in the 'creative hub' of Crows Nest on Sydney’s North Shore, Sydney Design School is a vibrant learning environment that promotes discovery, exploration and experimentation.
Photography Studies College (PSC) is a leading contemporary tertiary photography college in Melbourne, Australia, specializing in photographic education and offering an exciting range of study options for full time, part time and international students.
PSC offers a unique accredited Advanced Diploma in Photography (2 years) and a Bachelor of Photography (3 years).
Our courses are specifically designed to produce multi skilled photographers and image-makers for a career in the many sectors of the photographic industry.
Specialised major stream studies enable students to specialise in Commercial Photography, Photojournalism or Art Photography.
Photography Studies College (Melbourne) is registered as a non-self accrediting Higher Education institution accredited to offer the Bachelor of Photography course.
Advanced Diploma of Photography Course:
- Duration: 2 years
- Full-time and part-time study options
- Specializations include Commercial Photography, Photojournalism or Art Photography.
Bachelor of Photography Course:
- Duration: 3 years
- Higher education course designed to produce distinctive and innovative professional photographers prepared to take on leading roles in the industry.
Sydney is the perfect place to learn photography. Join Andy Piggott, a professional photographer since 1981, for a few hours at his studio in North Sydney and you will come away a more confident photographer. Not bought your camera yet? DSLR Cameras can be borrowed for the classes. Digital photography is an exciting way be creative, capture memories and to have fun! Andy Piggott is passionate about photography and would like to help make you a more confident photographer.
Photography workshops are a great way to improve your picture taking skills and learn new techniques while having fun. You may be planning a big trip and want to make sure you come back with the best possible travel shots. Travel photography is his specialist subject and he can give you a lot of advice on gear, locations, techniques and tips for better travel photography. Private Lessons for intensive learning are available when you need to make progress as rapidly as possible. You can choose exactly what aspects of photography are covered.
Situated on Kent Street in the heart of downtown Sydney NSW, Karl von Busse Institute of Design is an exclusive design college that offers Fashion Design, Graphic Design and Interior Design Diploma programs to students interested in a creative career. Our aim is to to deliver better and more reliable returns through our skill in the best design education, responding to creative job opportunities and student needs.
The Karl von Busse Institute of Design is one of the most exciting developments in the region. From the outset, the emphasis has been on style with substance and quality. All furnishings and fittings are both ergonomic and environmentally friendly. The college features advanced low energy lighting, spacious creative rooms, the latest graphic software, state of the art computers and industry quality sewing equipment.
Set in the artistic hub of central Melbourne, Australia, Latrobe College of Art & Design is an Independent College of Art and Design renown for offering specialised courses in visual art and graphic design. From painting, multimedia design, video production, drawing, sculpture, graphic design, print design, studio practice, interactive animation, art history and theory, Latrobe's faculty of well-known artists and industry based lecturers offer either full-time or part-time programs, and single subject introduction units.
Founded in 1988, Whitehouse Institute of Design is a design school in Australia with centrally located campuses in the heart of Sydney, NSW and Melbourne, Victoria. Acknowledged for its high standard of design education, the institute offers a three-year Bachelor of Design degree course with specialisations in Fashion Design, Interior Design and Styling & Creative Direction.
An accredited Vocational Education and Training (VET) in Schools Certificate II program is available for Year 11 & 12 students in NSW and VIC. Design Beginnings Workshops in drawing, illustration and design presentation are offered during school holiday periods for all ages from secondary school onward.
Whitehouse offers a unique learning environment that encourages conceptual development, research and experimentation, and innovative design outcomes in a variety of studio and technical environments.
• Study for 1, 2 or 3 semesters at the UK’s No. 1 arts university!
• Arts University Bournemouth (AUB) is a leading university specialising in arts, performance, design, and media education. Easily accessible less than 2 hours south of London by train, AUB provides study abroad BA (Hons) courses for international students and professionals who wish to spend time abroad in pursuit of careers in creative arts, graphic design, interior design, textiles, fashion, makeup, animation, visual communication, event management, architecture, dance, acting, film production, photography, & more.
• Our short study abroad courses are designed for students who want to spend time learning in the UK, developing their creative skills and perhaps gaining credits towards their university degree, but do not necessarily want to spend as much as 2-3 years studying in the UK.
• Students are fully integrated with our full-time BA (Hons) degree students, and these courses can be taken for 1 term, 2 terms, or 3 terms.
• If you can't find the exact course you want, we can design a course tailored to your individual needs. You can join several groups of students on a range of different courses and also receive one-to-one tuition.
• We also provide summer study abroad programs.
"The facilities that the Arts University Bournemouth has to offer are absolutely amazing. First off, the library was one of the most resourceful places I have come across in my entire stay there." - Orlando, USA, Animation Production