Sydney Design School, NSW: Sydney Design School specialises in the business of Interior Design. At Sydney Design School we believe our graduates must be well equipped to meet the needs of the industry thats why we offer very practical, intensive courses in interior design and decoration with an option to complete a business qualification. Sydney Design School is a Registered Training Organisation (RTO) offering nationally recognised qualifications.
Courses / Programs:
- Interior Design - Certificate IV in Design (CUV40303) specialising in Interior Decoration
- Business for Designers - Certificate IV in Small Business Management (BSB40407)
Grenadi School of Design in Melbourne, Victoria, is a privately registered education provider, established in 1995, offering certificate to diploma courses in a wide range of graphic design and related subject areas and industry-standard software applications. At Grenadi you learn from industry trained and experienced tutors, classes are practical, hands on training with the latest versions of industry standard software and current technologies. The school is a member of the Australian Council for Private Education and Training and an educational member of the SGIA (Speciality Graphic Imaging Association). Grenadi is Austudy approved and also a registered CRICOS institute for overseas students.
Full Time, Part Time and Online Courses in Graphic Design & Web Design for local & International Students:
- Advanced Diploma of Advertising & Graphic Design
- Certificate in Web Design
- Certificate in Animation and Interactivity
- Certificate II in Printing & Graphic Arts Desktop Publishing
- Certificate III in Printing & Graphic Arts (Multimedia)
- Certificate IV in Design - Online
Sydney College of the Arts (SCA) is the visual arts faculty of the University of Sydney. SCA is a premier provider of contemporary art education and research around the world offering undergraduate and postgraduate degree courses in contemporary visual arts. SCA’s student population is diverse and one in six students are international students.
Leading the research and practice of contemporary art in Australia since 1976, SCA delivers innovative educational programs that support the professional success of graduates. A faculty of the University of Sydney, SCA continues the tradition of academic excellence associated with Australia’s most established educational institution.
SCA’s campus is located in the historic Kirkbride buildings in Rozelle, a suburb in the inner west of Sydney, and overlooks Sydney harbour. SCA provides free student and visitor parking on campus and is easily accessible by public transport.
The educational programs are studio-based and facilities include computer and multimedia laboratories, print, clay, glass, wood and metal workshops, film / video & sound production and editing facilities, SCA Gallery, SCA library and several student exhibition spaces.
Undergraduate and postgraduate degree programs in visual arts:
- The Bachelor of Visual Arts (BVA) is three-year undergraduate degree program for those wishing to establish a practice in the contemporary visual arts, with the option of an honours degree also available.
- Master of Film and Digital Image
- Master of Interactive and Digital Media
- Master of Studio Art
- Master of Fine Arts (MFA)
- Doctor of Philosophy
- Specialist short courses in visual art are sometimes available.
Set in the artistic hub of central Melbourne, Australia, Latrobe College of Art & Design is an Independent College of Art and Design renown for offering specialised courses in visual art and graphic design. From painting, multimedia design, video production, drawing, sculpture, graphic design, print design, studio practice, interactive animation, art history and theory, Latrobe's faculty of well-known artists and industry based lecturers offer either full-time or part-time programs, and single subject introduction units.
Shillington College is a world class Graphic Design college offering full time and part time design courses in Sydney, Melbourne and Brisbane (Australia) and London and Manchester (UK). The course is continuously adapted to the times and our students are taught by outstanding graphic designers on the latest software. The course is run like a studio so that our students can learn work to realistic industry deadlines. Each student has use of their own computer for the entire course and will graduate with a professional portfolio.
Fully Accredited & Austudy Approved full time and part time graphic design courses (Cert IV in Design). The only prerequisites for the course are excellent English skills, basic knowledge of how to use a computer (either mac or PC) but most of all, a passion for design.
Art Encounters in Elsternwick, Melbourne is the perfect place to explore your creativity and learn how to make art. Art Encounters was established in 1998 to provide the community with a school where people could rekindle and awaken their creative expression and desire to make art. We provide a highly supportive and stimulating environment for the novice to commence the journey of art education. Perfect for beginners who like to study in a personal environment in small groups.
Drawing and Painting for Beginners; Art Making for Beginners; Classical Painting Classes; Weekend workshops in Materials, Colour, Life Drawing, Watercolours, Portraiture, Landscape Painting, Observational drawing, Painting the Nude, Children's Classes and more.
• London Art Portfolio provides successful Art and Design portfolio preparation courses and foundation courses in Central London in all areas of fine art and design to students from Australia & around the world - at all levels. We help to prepare you for University applications, professional interviews, or your personal development!
• Prepare for entry to a Masters Degree, Bachelor Degree, Foundation Diploma or Pre-Degree level course in Art and Design.
• We ensure successful placements at all levels, including onto University of the Arts London, UCA & other renowned art colleges & universities in the UK, USA & around the world.
• London Art Portfolio is run by Julia Dennis, a practicing artist with many years of experience in preparing art and design portfolios for degree applications, organising exhibitions and preparing students for interviews.
• Julia has great success in placing British and international students onto the right course, at the right level, at any stage in your career.
• With class size limited to 12 students, we offer a very personal, tailored service throughout the year.
"Central Saint Martins has offered me a place on Foundation Pathway: Graphic Design. I'm so happy! Thank you so much for your guidance and all heart that you put in to help me out." - Aleksandra, Poland
"At the end of the course, I had an interview at the London College of Fashion and was accepted! It was a great victory & I owe a lot to London Art Portfolio! Thank you very much!" - Paola, Italy