Colleges in London UK: Bachelor's & master's degree courses in England. Study abroad programs for international students. Find diploma & certificate programmes and full-time & part-time training courses
Online Training College in Hertford, South East England, is a virtual training college offering live accredited Legal Secretarial & Paralegal courses online. If you are unable to attend our live online classes, you can also access our recorded video lessons.
The role of Paralegals is crucial within legal services. Our courses permit you to apply for an Affiliate grade if you have not started work as a Paralegal, or an Associate grade if you have legal working experience.
Our courses are suitable for Postgraduates, Undergraduates, Legal Clerks, Secretaries, Legal Secretaries, Court Clerks and those wishing to work within the legal profession. Students not only throughout the UK, but from South Africa, Australia and India have benefited from our courses.
Our Legal Secretary courses are accredited by the Institute of Paralegals and conform to National Competency Standards.
Student Testimonials: "This is a fantastic course I loved every second of it! You are one of the best teachers I ever had. I never had any problems in understanding the topics and you were very helpful whenever I needed some guidance.I never studied law before and I am so glad my first try was through this course." - Pippa
"I received the diploma yesterday! I must underline that the course is extremely high in quality and your tutoring is of a superb high quality."
- OTC Student
2.KBM London School of Accountancy and Business Studies
Courses / Programs
KBM London School of Accountancy and Business Studies (KBM LSABS) is a further adult education college situated in the Park Royal area of West London, within walking distance of Park Royal Tube Station, Hanger Lane Tube Station and West Acton Tube Station. We welcome students in ACCA, ATHE, iam, EDI and British Safety Council affiliated programs in Accountancy, Travel and Tourism, Hospitality Management, Administrative Management, English and also short courses in Health and Safety.
KBM London School of Accountancy & Business Studies offers a variety of comprehensive courses which are internationally recognized. The college emphasis is upon providing guidance for the local and international students in order to shape their long term career plans.
One of our special features is practical training in accountancy which is for students with or without previous education in accountancy, and has proved very helpful in finding them jobs. The innovative approach of KBM LSABS is to not only to provide academic programs of development but also to impart practical training to provide hands on experience which can help them to start their career as experienced candidate.
- PGD in Business Management
- PGD in IT
- PGD in Tourism Management
- Postgraduate International Diploma in Travel and Tourism
- Higher Diploma for Management Assisstants
- Award / Certificate / Diploma / Advanced Diploma in Administrative Management
- English for Speakers of Other Languages (ESOL)
- English for Business (EfB)
- Spoken English for Industry and Commerce (SEFIC)
- Certificate in Teaching English as a Foreign Language (CertTEFL)
- British Safety Council Award in Health & Safety
5E Ltd has been providing IT training and work-based learning for local students in London since 1998. We aim to improve access to high quality education and employment through accredited training, enterprise and employment programmes and promise to provide a high quality, relevant service tailored to meet the needs of all our students.
5E Ltd has 8 centres in North and East London including Tottenham (Selby Road), Enfield (Pegamoid Road), Colindale (Edgware Road), Wood Green (Coburg Road), Ilford (Clements Road), Stratford (Broadway), Barking (Wakering Road) and Edmonton (Edmonton Green).
The high quality of delivery is proven by our high success rates of getting people into jobs. In 2008, 60% of learners with severe barriers to employment gained sustainable jobs after attending employability training courses with 5E.
Our training centres are equipped with the latest technology and resources to serve our learner’s needs for ICT training, job search provision, basic skills training and work-based learning.
Basic Skills Training & Short Courses
- English for Speakers of Other Languages (ESOL) courses
- National Vocational Qualifications (NVQs)
- Literacy & Numeracy
- Basic IT Skills
High Level IT Networking & Professional Courses:
- Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA)
- Cisco Certified Network Professional (CCNP)
- Microsoft Certified Systems Administrator (MCSA)
- Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer (MCSE)
- Microsoft Certified IT Professional (MCITP)
- VMware VCP vSphere 4.1 (Virtualisation)
Tower Hamlets College offers a vast range of courses at our East London College in the UK. Our college is situated in Poplar in the East End of London very close to Canary Wharf. We offer both further education college courses and sixth form college courses, full time and part time courses, daytime and evening courses to young people and adult learners. In addition we offer professional training programmes including work based training and individual business advice. Our college is a multi cultural and international college and welcome students from all sectors of the community as well as students from abroad.
The college has four main sites at Poplar High Street, Arbour Square, East India Dock Road and Bethnal Green Road. We also have courses at community centres throughout the borough. We welcome students of all ages and backgrounds and aim to treat everyone with fairness and respect.
Courses offered at Tower Hamlets FE and 6th Form College cover many levels and include GCSEs, A Levels, AVCE and GNVQ, Advanced, Intermediate and Foundation levels, City and Guilds, work based learning and apprenticeships, introductory courses, vocational courses and courses for adults with learning difficulties. Age ranges vary from adult courses, to courses for 16-19 year olds and we now have school links and offer courses to 14-16 year olds.
Lambeth College offers a wide range of career training courses in South West London. Whether you want to prepare for university, gain skills to improve your job prospects, complete an apprenticeship, or return to learning after many years, we have a course for you. Lambeth College has schools in Brixton, Clapham and Vauxhall.
We are committed to ensuring we offer the very best education and training to our learners, giving them the skills and support they need to achieve their goals. We are also committed to providing the best experience we can to all our learners, with modern industry standard facilities and excellent support from experienced teachers.
At Lambeth College you don’t just get a valuable qualification - you also get the skills and confidence to help you get ahead in your career!
Abertay Training are training specialists who offer a range of accredited Train the Trainer courses plus Health and Safety Training throughout the UK and internationally. We supply public courses in locations including London, Manchester, Birmingham Plymouth, Cardiff, Glasgow and Belfast as well as in-house staff training anywhere in the UK or internationally.
Our Train the Trainer courses are approved by accrediting bodies and cover the areas of First Aid Trainer, Manual Handling Trainer, Patient Handling Trainer, Fire Safety Trainer, DSE Assessor, PTLLS, A1 Assessor, AED Trainer, CIEH Professional Trainers Award etc.
- EDI approved First Aid Trainer (Level 3) Award
- EDI approved Manual Handling Trainer (Level 3) Award
- IOSH approved Patient Handling Trainer
- IFE approved Fire Safety Trainer
- Edexcel PTLLS (Preparing to Teach in the Lifelong Learning Sector) Level 3/4 Award
- National Vocational Qualification (NVQ) A1 Assessor
- DSE (Display Screen Equipment) Assessor
- Chartered Institute of Environmental Health (CIEH) Professional Trainers Award
The European Centre of Technology (ECT) is a career training school that has been running training courses since 1975 and has a wealth of experience providing Engineering, Management and Finance workshops.
Our professional Engineering, Management and Finance training courses are organised online and on-campus in collaboration with leading European and international universities.
ECT Courses held in the UK and globally through classroom or online learning can be used as a progression route leading to further studies.
The internationally recognised Galileo Master Certificate (GMC) is awarded to successful course participants, as important evidence of the theoretical and practical skills required of professionals and quality practitioners in the industry.
• Located in Shepherd's Bush, West London, Leiths School of Food and Wine has an international reputation as a first-class culinary institute for chefs. Students come from all over the world to enjoy dedicated cooking classes in a friendly atmosphere with professionally-trained chefs.
• We provide one-day cooking classes, evening courses, weekend classes, and week-long classes as well as Professional Certificate and Diploma courses from foundation to advanced levels. Cooking styles, techniques and flavours taught include Moroccan, Vietnamese, Italian, Indian, and more.
• Our "Professional Courses" are for those who are interested in a career in the Culinary Arts. Whether your desire is to become a Michelin starred chef, start your own food business, work in food media, run a catering company or become a private cook; a professional Leiths course will provide you with the skills to get started.
• Our "Amateur Cook Courses" are fun, informal classes are designed for enthusiastic home cooks. Focusing on specific skills or themes, students usually cook in pairs and sit down to enjoy what they have cooked for lunch. The minimum age is generally 18, but younger students may be considered.
Reception Academy was founded in 2008 with the main objective of providing Hotels with exceptionally skilled staff in all departments. Since offering our classroom based courses to the general public in 2010, we have trained countless passionate students, wanting a career in Hospitality. With a high success rate of our graduates gaining employment in the industry, we have played a decisive role in improving the lives of committed individuals and made scores of dreams come true.
On-Site Hospitality Courses:
- Hotel Receptionist & Opera PMS
- Hotel Reservations Agent & Opera PMS
- Opera PMS Hotel Software
- Hospitality Management
- Supervision & Leadership
- Hospitality English Language
Online Hospitality Courses:
- Telephone Handling Skills
- Message Handling Skills
- Hotel Reservations Taking a Booking by Phone
- Up-Selling Techniques Expert Sales Skills
- Interaction & Networking Techniques
- Exceeding Guest Expectations
Impressing Your Guests With Excellence
- Listen & Learn Exercise
Professional Hospitality Communication
CNM (College of Naturopathic Medicine) is the UK's leading training provider in natural therapies and has colleges across the UK (London, Belfast, Birmingham, Brighton, Bristol, Edinburgh and Manchester) and across Ireland, South Africa and in the USA. All CNM students gain an understanding of naturopathic therapies and can choose to specialise in Nutrition, Herbal Medicine, Acupuncture, Homeopathy, Naturopathy, or as a CNM Natural Chef.
Diploma Courses with full-time and part-time study in Nutrition, Herbal Medicine, Acupuncture, Homeopathy, Naturopathy, or as a CNM Natural Chef.
Short Courses include such things as, Nutrition for Everyday Living, Herbs for Everyday Living, Homeopathy for Everyday Living, Cooking for Health, Juicing for Health, Detox, Cleanse and Weight Loss, Kinesiology, Natural Skincare and Skin Nutrition and Indian Head Massage.
Our Post-graduate courses include, Iridology and Chinese Nutritional Therapy.