Colleges in London UK: Bachelor's & master's degree courses in England. Study abroad programs for international students. Find diploma & certificate programmes and full-time & part-time training courses
Online Training College in Hertford, South East England, is a virtual training college offering live accredited Legal Secretarial & Paralegal courses online. If you are unable to attend our live online classes, you can also access our recorded video lessons.
The role of Paralegals is crucial within legal services. Our courses permit you to apply for an Affiliate grade if you have not started work as a Paralegal, or an Associate grade if you have legal working experience.
Our courses are suitable for Postgraduates, Undergraduates, Legal Clerks, Secretaries, Legal Secretaries, Court Clerks and those wishing to work within the legal profession. Students not only throughout the UK, but from South Africa, Australia and India have benefited from our courses.
Our Legal Secretary courses are accredited by the Institute of Paralegals and conform to National Competency Standards.
Student Testimonials: "This is a fantastic course I loved every second of it! You are one of the best teachers I ever had. I never had any problems in understanding the topics and you were very helpful whenever I needed some guidance.I never studied law before and I am so glad my first try was through this course." - Pippa
"I received the diploma yesterday! I must underline that the course is extremely high in quality and your tutoring is of a superb high quality."
- OTC Student
2.KBM London School of Accountancy and Business Studies
Courses / Programs
KBM London School of Accountancy and Business Studies (KBM LSABS) is a further adult education college situated in the Park Royal area of West London, within walking distance of Park Royal Tube Station, Hanger Lane Tube Station and West Acton Tube Station. We welcome students in ACCA, ATHE, iam, EDI and British Safety Council affiliated programs in Accountancy, Travel and Tourism, Hospitality Management, Administrative Management, English and also short courses in Health and Safety.
KBM London School of Accountancy & Business Studies offers a variety of comprehensive courses which are internationally recognized. The college emphasis is upon providing guidance for the local and international students in order to shape their long term career plans.
One of our special features is practical training in accountancy which is for students with or without previous education in accountancy, and has proved very helpful in finding them jobs. The innovative approach of KBM LSABS is to not only to provide academic programs of development but also to impart practical training to provide hands on experience which can help them to start their career as experienced candidate.
- PGD in Business Management
- PGD in IT
- PGD in Tourism Management
- Postgraduate International Diploma in Travel and Tourism
- Higher Diploma for Management Assisstants
- Award / Certificate / Diploma / Advanced Diploma in Administrative Management
- English for Speakers of Other Languages (ESOL)
- English for Business (EfB)
- Spoken English for Industry and Commerce (SEFIC)
- Certificate in Teaching English as a Foreign Language (CertTEFL)
- British Safety Council Award in Health & Safety
5E Ltd has been providing IT training and work-based learning for local students in London since 1998. We aim to improve access to high quality education and employment through accredited training, enterprise and employment programmes and promise to provide a high quality, relevant service tailored to meet the needs of all our students.
5E Ltd has 8 centres in North and East London including Tottenham (Selby Road), Enfield (Pegamoid Road), Colindale (Edgware Road), Wood Green (Coburg Road), Ilford (Clements Road), Stratford (Broadway), Barking (Wakering Road) and Edmonton (Edmonton Green).
The high quality of delivery is proven by our high success rates of getting people into jobs. In 2008, 60% of learners with severe barriers to employment gained sustainable jobs after attending employability training courses with 5E.
Our training centres are equipped with the latest technology and resources to serve our learner’s needs for ICT training, job search provision, basic skills training and work-based learning.
Basic Skills Training & Short Courses
- English for Speakers of Other Languages (ESOL) courses
- National Vocational Qualifications (NVQs)
- Literacy & Numeracy
- Basic IT Skills
High Level IT Networking & Professional Courses:
- Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA)
- Cisco Certified Network Professional (CCNP)
- Microsoft Certified Systems Administrator (MCSA)
- Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer (MCSE)
- Microsoft Certified IT Professional (MCITP)
- VMware VCP vSphere 4.1 (Virtualisation)
Creating world class skills for beauty, supporting employers, building opportunity, transforming lives. LCBT is the Centre of Vocational Excellence (CovE) for Beauty, Retail and Holistic Care. We engage industry consultants, sit on industry boards, consult with employers, conduct research, develop specialist programmes, deliver world class training, provide business support and place people in jobs!
Located on Great Marlborough Street, Soho, City of Westminster, Greater London at LCBT we continually strive for excellence in our training and in our support for businesses and in this way we promote and grow the Beauty Industry as a whole. We always say, we don't run courses, we train for industry and there is a big difference. Quite simply, we want you to have the best experience possible when training with us. This experience will then allow you to achieve all of your goals in this wonderful, exciting industry and make your aspirations a reality.
We offer a wide range of course in Beauty, Retail and Holistic Care including Beauty Therapy NVQ (Level 1 to 3); Diploma in Retail Beauty Consultancy. We offer Workshops such as Health & Safety; The Law and How Regulations will Affect your Business; Promote Additional Products & Services to Clients; Develop & Maintain your Effectiveness at Work. We also provide short courses in Epilation; Massage; Waxing Techniques; Fashion Makeup; Thermo Stone Therapy; Manicures and Pedicures and other topics.
Reception Academy was founded in 2008 with the main objective of providing Hotels with exceptionally skilled staff in all departments. Since offering our classroom based courses to the general public in 2010, we have trained countless passionate students, wanting a career in Hospitality. With a high success rate of our graduates gaining employment in the industry, we have played a decisive role in improving the lives of committed individuals and made scores of dreams come true.
On-Site Hospitality Courses:
- Hotel Receptionist & Opera PMS
- Hotel Reservations Agent & Opera PMS
- Opera PMS Hotel Software
- Hospitality Management
- Supervision & Leadership
- Hospitality English Language
Online Hospitality Courses:
- Telephone Handling Skills
- Message Handling Skills
- Hotel Reservations Taking a Booking by Phone
- Up-Selling Techniques Expert Sales Skills
- Interaction & Networking Techniques
- Exceeding Guest Expectations
Impressing Your Guests With Excellence
- Listen & Learn Exercise
Professional Hospitality Communication
Abertay Training are training specialists who offer a range of accredited Train the Trainer courses plus Health and Safety Training throughout the UK and internationally. We supply public courses in locations including London, Manchester, Birmingham Plymouth, Cardiff, Glasgow and Belfast as well as in-house staff training anywhere in the UK or internationally.
Our Train the Trainer courses are approved by accrediting bodies and cover the areas of First Aid Trainer, Manual Handling Trainer, Patient Handling Trainer, Fire Safety Trainer, DSE Assessor, PTLLS, A1 Assessor, AED Trainer, CIEH Professional Trainers Award etc.
- EDI approved First Aid Trainer (Level 3) Award
- EDI approved Manual Handling Trainer (Level 3) Award
- IOSH approved Patient Handling Trainer
- IFE approved Fire Safety Trainer
- Edexcel PTLLS (Preparing to Teach in the Lifelong Learning Sector) Level 3/4 Award
- National Vocational Qualification (NVQ) A1 Assessor
- DSE (Display Screen Equipment) Assessor
- Chartered Institute of Environmental Health (CIEH) Professional Trainers Award
• Located in Shepherd's Bush, West London, Leiths School of Food and Wine has an international reputation as a first-class culinary institute for chefs. Students come from all over the world to enjoy dedicated cooking classes in a friendly atmosphere with professionally-trained chefs.
• We provide one-day cooking classes, evening courses, weekend classes, and week-long classes as well as Professional Certificate and Diploma courses from foundation to advanced levels. Cooking styles, techniques and flavours taught include Moroccan, Vietnamese, Italian, Indian, and more.
• Our "Professional Courses" are for those who are interested in a career in the Culinary Arts. Whether your desire is to become a Michelin starred chef, start your own food business, work in food media, run a catering company or become a private cook; a professional Leiths course will provide you with the skills to get started.
• Our "Amateur Cook Courses" are fun, informal classes are designed for enthusiastic home cooks. Focusing on specific skills or themes, students usually cook in pairs and sit down to enjoy what they have cooked for lunch. The minimum age is generally 18, but younger students may be considered.
Simplicity Remastered is a quality hair-stylist training centre for stylists of all levels, from total beginner to advanced. Conveniently located in Soho in Central London, our training centre is on Rathbone Street, just off Tottenham Court Road and opposite Goodge St Underground Tube Station. Simplicity Remastered School delivers personal, one-on-one hair stylist training to individuals and beauty professionals. Our programme consists of 5 three-hour sessions tailored to how each student learns – visual, oral or kinesthetic. As well as theoretical knowledge, we teach the five simple and practical techniques that are used to create all haircuts, and deliver knowledge, confidence and results.
The foundation of classic cutting paves the way for increased stylist knowledge and confidence and is the simplest and quickest way to increase client satisfaction and loyalty. The ‘five sessions for five techniques’ look at one length, layers, graduation, scissor over comb and freehand techniques. Focused and targeted, each session is designed to transfer knowledge as simply as possible. Simplicity Remastered School will, quite simply, take you and your team to a superior level of haircutting.
• Chestnut Education Group are an innovative corporate training and short courses provider with locations in London, Oxford, Cambridge, and more. We specialise in offering programmes that are scalable to your needs, flexible to your schedule and affordable for your budget.
• CEG works with trusted partners to deliver modern training programmes that help organisations to understand the skill gaps and assist employees to revolutionise themselves to embrace the changes made by updates to technology and automation.
• The organisation has the facilities to deliver training and short courses in prestigious locations in the United Kingdom, including Cambridge, Oxford and London as well as at locations of choice for larger groups. All courses are delivered by industry experts who use micro learning methods to stimulate real industry examples and case studies.
• Most of the corporate training courses offered allow delegates to earn credits from professional bodies and continue their learning experience.
• Chestnut Education Group aims to offer a unique corporate training experience that fits with the modern era of digital learning where training is scalable, affordable and flexible.
• Advanced Professional English
• Strategic Management and Leadership
• Advanced Strategic Information Technology
• Advanced Reporting and Budgeting
• Oil & Gas - Business Environment and Finance
• Public Relations Management
• Diploma In Cyber Security Management And Operations
• Functional Behaviour Assessment
• Inter-Cultural Intelligence
• Cross-Cultural Business Communication
• ILM Level 3, 5 and 7 Leadership and Management
Situated in Feltham, West London (just 13 miles west of Central London on the Piccadilly Line), West London School of Beauty provides a range of Beauty Therapy and Holistic Diploma courses to students from the surrounding area and all over the world.
We are dedicated to providing high-quality beauty / holistic training in intensive fast track short courses on a 1-2-1 basis, and in small group sizes.
This ensures individual attention within a relaxed professional atmosphere designed to meet our students' individual needs. We also provide courses at our training centre in Barnes, Southwest London.
All of our courses are designed to be learner centred, fun and innovative and guarantee you an exceptionally high standard of training by fully qualified tutors, so whichever course you choose you can do so in complete confidence that it will be delivered by highly professional staff in small class sizes, in surroundings that are conducive to learning.
We offer expert tuition and a wide choice of courses, including holistic therapies, beauty specialist and gel nail qualification.
Our courses are fully accredited by The Guild of Professional Beauty Therapists and The Guild of Professional Holistic Therapists, as well as Associated Beauty Therapists.