Cursos de inglés para extranjeros en Estados Unidos: Cursos de inglés para estudiantes internacionales, clases de ingles para adultos en Los Angeles California. F1 visa para estudiar inglés en USA, cursos intensivos de inglés, preparación para el TOEFL en el este de Los Angeles en Monterey Park y Rowland Heights CA. English classes East Los Angeles area.
American English College: American English College offers English courses in Monterey Park CA and Rowland Heights CA. Our Monterey Park campus is just 10 minutes east of Downtown Los Angeles, while our Rowland Heights campus is less than 30 minutes from Downtown LA. American English College is authorized under federal law to issue Form I-20 and enroll non-immigrant alien students.
English Language Courses in LA for International (F1) Students: At American English College, programs are developed to meet the needs of each student’s skill sets and goals across all levels of English language proficiency, from beginner to advanced.
All courses cover the major language skills including: listening, speaking, reading, writing, grammar, vocabulary, and pronunciation. Intensive English Program: - General English + Elective Courses - English Level: Beginner to Advanced - 12 week level completion - 28 hours per week - Interactive, group setting - Class size (15 students) - Year round enrollment
Best suited for students who wish to improve their English as quickly as possible. This includes students seeking fluency for entry into a U.S. college, university or conversational use in a professional setting.
Semi-Intensive English Program: - General English - English Level: Beginner to Advanced - 12 week level completion - 18 hours per week - Interactive, group setting - Class size (15 students) - Year round enrollment
Best suited for students with little to advanced proficiency who wish to learn English for half the day, with personal time to explore the city.
TOEFL Preparation Program: - TOEFL Test Preparation - English Level: Advanced - 12 week course - 20 hours per week - Collaborative, group setting - Class size (15-20 students) - Year round enrollment
Best suited for advanced students interested in progressing their English proficiency by improving their TOEFL score to meet or exceed US university entrance requirements.
Conveniently located just three blocks from Wall Street in Lower Manhattan, New York English Academy (NYEA) is an English language school that offers a range of beginner to advanced level courses designed to help individuals learn English as a Second Language (ESL).
Authorized by the NY State Education Department, we providefull-time and part-time English courses that include Standard English, Business English, and TOEFL exam preparation. Students can avail of Morning & Afternoon study options.
Course schedules are extremely flexible, and are suited to each individual student. Our full-time English courses range between 1 and 48-week study periods.
Founded in 1998, our mission is to provide a variety of quality English language training programs to help US and international students make effective progress toward their academic and personal language success.
Our specialized English curriculum places the emphasis on each key skill: reading, listening, and writing and fluent speaking.
Our courses let you dedicate more time to learning English individually with your teachers, taking the time to seriously practice your spoken English communication.
On arrival, you will take a placement test to determine your level. You will be placed in the class that best suits you.
Testimonial: "The schedule was so comfortable for me, and I can take a TOEFL course also - the tuition is not so expensive. I think you should pick New York English Academy because it's a great school!"
- Kata, Hungary
English Language Courses Beginners to Advanced Students
• Full-time Standard English courses (18 / 20 hours per week)
• Part-time Standard English courses (14 hours per week)
• TOEFL iBT preparation (4 or 8-week course)
• Short-term Summer English courses (1-8 weeks)
• Business English (4 weeks)
• Conversation & Pronunciation (4 hours per week)
• Slang & Idioms (4 hours per week)
• Private English lessons
• TEFL / TESOL English teacher training
The minimum age for enrollment is 16. Minors (below the age of 18) require parent or guardian consent.
• Learn English in the USA or Canada and live with your English language teacher! American Language Programs (ALP) offers English language homestay programs which allow students to combine homestay accommodation in the home of their teacher with private English lessons.
• Whether you are a total beginner or have an advanced level of English, your English classes will be designed to meet your individual needs.
• We teach students from around the world between the ages of 12 - 80. You can choose to stay from one week or up to three months and longer stays can also be arranged.
• The emphasis of our program is that students have the opportunity to practice using English. Your teacher and homestay host is a highly qualified teacher usually with many years of training & experience and one or more academic degrees from well-known colleges or universities.
We offer ESL Homestay Programs in:
• Boston, Massachusetts
• New York City, NY / New Jersey
• Honolulu, Hawaii
• Phoenix, Arizona
• Los Angeles & San Francisco, California
• Orlando, Kissimmee, Miami, Palm Beach & Boca Raton, Florida
• Vancouver, BC in Canada
Student Testimonial: "I stayed three times with my family. Living with a family and having several hours of classes each day is a 10 (10 being top!). It's a wonderful way to improve one's English painlessly and discover the "real American life."
- Benedicte, France
• Our Standard Homestay Program
• Business English & Specialized Vocabulary
• Deluxe / 4-Star Program
• Public Speaking / Business English Instruction
• TOEFL, GRE, GED, LLM Exam Preparation
• University Application / Registration
• Corporate / Workplace English classes
• Private English lessons
• English language pronunciation, including grammar, vocabulary, and accent reduction...
• Conveniently situated in the heart of the central shopping district in The Bronx, New York Language Center (NYLC) provides full-time and part-time English language courses to students from around the globe.
• Our Private English lessons, Weekend English classes, and Part-time Day & Evening English programs are designed for beginner to advanced level students, and taught by experienced professionals.
• With decades of years of experience teaching English as a Second Language (ESL), we feel we are the best place in New York for learning English.
• Whether you're looking for a rich cultural experience or superior language education, you'll find both in the exciting environment of NYLC. Transportation to any of our branches via subway or bus is safe, quick, and efficient.
• Our Bronx branch, which is located in the heart of the Bronx's central shopping district, is easy to reach by public transportation and major highways. The school is in a modern, comfortable facility with its own student lounge.
• NYLC also has accredited English schools in Midtown Manhattan, the Upper West Side, and Jackson Heights (Queens).
English Language Courses for Adults: Beginner to Advanced Levels
• Private / One-to-one English Lessons:
- Can be arranged to accommodate individuals with limited schedules or specific needs.
• Weekend English Classes:
- 10-week course - 4 hours per week on Saturday.
• Everyday English Program - 8 hours per week.
• Part-time English Programs:
- Evening English Classes: 6 weeks / 8 hours per week
- Daytime English Classes: 5 weeks / 10 hours per week
Specialized English Courses on request: • TOEFL / Pre-TOEFL Exam preparation
• Business English
ABC Languages NJ - Private English Lessons & Online
Courses / Programs
• ABC Languages is a premiere language institute providing high-quality, private English language training to adults, teens, and kids in New Jersey.
• We provide private English (ESL) language courses for basic beginner to advanced level adults and juniors (ages 5+) in your home, office or local library in Bergen County, Hudson County, North-eastern New Jersey.
• Our experienced teachers are native speakers, and they make learning English fun! You start speaking English from day one, helping you gain real-life skills.
• We want you to be able speak English effectively whether it is socially, for work or for your college education.
Class Locations include:
Hudson County - Jersey City, Hoboken, Weehawken, Hudson Waterfront, Kearny, Harrison, Secaucus, The Heights, Journal Square and other areas.
Bergen County - Hackensack, Teaneck, Glen Rock, Ho-Ho-Kus, Haworth, Englewood, Fair Lawn, Garfield, Allendale, Bergenfield, Demarest, Franklin Lakes, Tenafly, Wyckoff, Woodcliff Lake, Rockleigh, Rivervale, Ridgewood, Saddle River, Upper Saddle River, Edgewater, Guttenberg, Old Tappan, Mahwah, Montvale, Paramus, Ramsey, Westwood, Fort Lee, River Vale, North Bergen and other areas.
• Learn English in Houston with Crossing Borders language school in the Galleria area (also known as Uptown), a major business district and shopping area in Houston, 6 miles west of Downtown.
• We offer group ESL programs and private English lessons for adults & high school teens in Houston.
• For international students, we offer semi-intensive English courses and this option is permitted for students on a B1/B2 tourist visa.
• Our English students learn to speak more confidently and clearly, and learn faster than students from many other ESL programs in Texas and across the U.S. You will learn more in 1 month with Crossing Borders than you will in 3 months at other English schools.
English Courses for Adults & High School Teens:
• General English for beginners, intermediate & advanced levels
• Intensive ESL Program (4 weeks)
• Semi-intensive English
• Private English lessons
• TOEFL exam preparation
• SAT preparation course
• English Conversation classes
• American Pronunciation & Accent Reduction
• Business English classes
• Corporate English training for executives
• English for the entire family
• English classes for high school teens
• Located in San Francisco’s city center and the nearby student city of Berkeley (north of Oakland), Kaplan International welcome students of all levels at our two English language schools in San Francisco.
• Our downtown San Francisco school is two blocks from popular Union Square and next to the famous gates of Chinatown, while our Berkeley school is situated on Berkeley Square, just two blocks from the famous University of California Berkeley, in nothern Alameda County CA.
• Our Berkeley school provides summer English courses for teens ages 14-16. Both schools offer a range of exam preparation and English courses, along with accommodation options.
• Whether you are just starting your English studies or are already an advanced student, and whether you are looking for an intensive or part-time course, you can surely find something to suit your needs at our San Francisco English language schools.
• Each course has a special focus, and you can further personalise your course through electives and Supplementary Structured Study sessions to meet your particular language goals.
• Find the right course and school for you with Kaplan International, world leaders in English education. Our English language schools in San Francisco are accredited by the Accrediting Council for Continuing Education & Training (ACCET).
Student Review: "My English has definitely improved. After studying in Kaplan, I don't hesitate to speak English and I feel more comfortable." - Ingrid, Spain
Quality English Language Courses: • General English lessons (Beginner to Advanced levels)
• General English Academic Year/Semester option
• Intensive English
• Intensive English Academic Year/Semester option
• Business English for professionals / executives
• Vacation English
• TOEFL and Academic English
• Summer English Camp for Teens (in Berkeley only)
Exam Preparation Programs: • General Cambridge Exam preparation
• Cambridge FCE Exam prep
• Cambridge CAE Intensive Exam prep
• GMAT Exam preparation
• GRE Test preparation