English language schools in East Los Angeles area, California: English classes in Monterey Park & Rowland Heights CA in East Los Angeles. ESL programs in USA for international students. English school issuing F1 visa i-20 form, intensive English courses for adults, TOEFL preparation classes. Cursos inglés en el este de Los Angeles, clases intensivas de inglés para adultos.
American English College: American English College provides English language (ESL) programs to international students from around the world at our schools in Monterey Park CA and Rowland Heights CA, east of Los Angeles (Both campuses are less than 30 minutes from Downtown). At American English College, programs are developed to meet the needs of each student’s skill sets and goals across all levels of English language proficiency, from beginner to advanced English courses.
Email:Contact us below( or request a callback ).
All courses cover the major language skills including: listening, speaking, reading, writing, grammar, vocabulary, and pronunciation. American English College is authorized under federal law to issue Form I-20 and enroll non-immigrant alien students.
English Courses in Los Angeles for International Students:
- Basic beginner to advanced learners
- Intensive English Program
- Semi-Intensive English Program
- TOEFL Preparation Program
Contact Us Today - Send a Quick Email here: ( or request a callback ).
• An established ESL training provider, Harvest English Institute (HEI) offers beginner to advanced programs for local and international students.
• The Harvest English Institute Los Angeles campus is situated on Wilshire Boulevard in the Koreatown neighborhood of Central LA.
• Harvest English Institute welcomes students from all over the world, and is authorized by the U.S. government to accept international students (to issue an I-20 form for a F-1 student visa application).
Why choose Harvest English Institute?
There are plenty of reasons to choose Harvest English Institute (HEI) for your English language adventure!
Not only do we offer state-of-the-art technology in our classrooms with interactive TV's and smartboards, our skilled instructors also provide students with proficiency at record speed.
Our students receive their class notes by email, covering all the topics discussed. Our programs are also based on the official CEFR framework, helping students improve their reading, writing, listening, and speaking skills.
With our four English language schools across the USA (in Los Angeles, California; Newark & Long Branch, New Jersey; and Orlando, Florida), learning English as a second language has never been so fun and unique!
Student Review: “Being a student at Harvest Institute is a great experience because of the people that I have met here and the knowledge that will give me many more opportunities in my future career."
- Kassia, Poland
• Intensive English Program (Beginner, Intermediate, High Intermediate & Advanced Levels)
• TOEFL iBT Exam Preparation course
• Supplemental courses in Pronunciation, Conversation, and Writing
• Business English classes
• Recreational English for non- F-1 (student visas) which are 16 hours or less in length
• Private English lessons for adults, colleges students, healthcare & business professionals
• Summer English courses
Situated in Scottsdale, Maricopa County AZ (close to Phoenix), Arizona Language Center offers private one-on-one, small group and corporate group English classes to language learners of all skill levels.
Small class sizes and experienced ESL instructors make the Arizona Language Center an ideal place to learn and study English in Scottsdale.
Language courses are designed for Specific Business Purposes as required by each client. Our "Corporate Classroom" travels to the workplace for on-site instruction to business owners, managers and employees.
• Choose from two English language schools in Boston with Kaplan International. Located in Boston’s city centre (Fenway), and at Harvard Square, our English schools offer a comprehensive range of courses for students of all levels.
• Join one of our English language schools and discover the fascinating history of Boston, America’s education capital, while you study English.
• Citizens of 66 countries attended our Boston ESL schools last year.
Accreditation: • Our English language schools in Boston are accredited by ACCET.
• Choose from a comprehensive range of English courses, exam preparation courses, and accommodation options. Learn English in Boston with first-class teachers in excellent learning facilities and advance your academic and professional career.
• Kaplan International offers high standards of teaching and student care, as well as quality courses and accommodation at our English schools worldwide.
Student Review: "The Kaplan Experience was the turning point of my life. When I first came here I couldn’t speak any English, I was afraid to speak for fear that people would misunderstand me.
I know I’m still not perfect but at least I’m confident now and not afraid of speaking. I also have met new friends and learned about other cultures.”
- Yina Youn, South Korea (Academic Year Intensive student)
Quality English Language Courses: • Intensive English (including Academic Year/Semester option)
• General English (including Academic Year/Semester option)
• Vacation English lessons
• TOEFL and Academic English
• Business English
Exam Preparation Programs: • GRE Exam preparation
• GMAT Test preparation
• Learn English in Manhattan with New York English Academy (NYEA) - a leading English language school that is authorized by the NY State Education Department.
• Our English language school is conveniently located three blocks north of Wall Street in Lower Manhattan.
• NYEA provides a range of full-time and part-time English courses to international students from around the world, as well as non-native English speakers living in New York.
• Our English courses are available to students of all levels - from basic beginner to advanced.
• Course options include Standard English, TOEFL iBT exam preparation, Business English, and Summer English classes that include sightseeing tours of the Big Apple - New York City!
• Course schedules are extremely flexible, and students can avail of morning & afternoon study options.
• Our full-time English courses range between 1 and 48-week study periods.
• On arrival, you will take a placement test to determine your level. You will be placed in the class that best suits you.
Student Review / Testimonial: "My teachers helped me a lot, especially with pronunciation. The movies every Friday or the field trips helped me a lot in listening and understanding. Also, the environment of the school is wonderful!" Evgenia, Greece
English Language Courses Beginners to Advanced Students
• Full-time Standard English courses (20 / 18 hours per week)
• Part-time Standard English courses (14 hours per week)
• TOEFL iBT preparation (4 or 8-week course)
• Short-term Summer English courses (1-8 weeks)
• Business English (4 weeks)
• Conversation & Pronunciation (4 hours per week)
• Slang & Idioms (4 hours per week)
• Private English lessons
• TEFL / TESOL English teacher training
The minimum age for enrollment is 16. Minors (below the age of 18) require parent or guardian consent.
• Founded in 1985, New York Language Center (NYLC) is an English language school with four locations in one of the most dynamic cities in the world - in Upper West Side Manhattan, Midtown Manhattan, Jackson Heights in Queens, and The Bronx.
• NYLC has established itself as one of the largest and most respected English language schools in the New York area. We provide unparalleled English language instruction to students from around the world of all levels - beginner, intermediate & advanced.
• We offer intensive English, TOEFL exam preparation and Business English classes designed to fit your individual needs. We have classes on weekday mornings, afternoons, evenings & weekends, depending on the location.
• F1 visa / I-20 students are accepted at New York Language Center in any Intensive Language Program of English.
• NYLC - Midtown, Upper West Side & Jackson Heights are accredited by the Commission on English Language Program Accreditation (CEA).
• Whether you live in New York or are visiting from abroad, our affordable and convenient courses make NYLC the ideal choice for your language education. Our teachers are all dedicated ESL teaching professionals.
Student Review: "Definitely, I couldn’t have chosen any better option than NYLC for my English studies. It's not just for the fun time you can have there. It's for the people you meet there. NYLC combine a great study methods with a patient and committed team of teachers who become your friends." - Samuel, Venezuela
English Classes in NYC For beginner to advanced level. Courses vary by location.
• Intensive English Program (ILP)
• Semi-intensive ESL program
• TOEFL preparation
• Private English lessons
• Weekend English course on Saturdays
• Part-time ESL programs (day & evening classes)
• Everyday English program
• Business English classes
• Explore New York City - An ESL writing course
• ESL programs for small groups of 10-15 juniors / teenagers from educational tour agents.
• ESL programs for individual juniors / teenagers accompanied by a guardian in NY.
ABC Languages NJ - Private English Lessons & Online
Courses / Programs
• ABC Languages is a premiere language institute providing high-quality, private English language training to adults, teens, and kids in New Jersey.
• We provide private English (ESL) language courses for basic beginner to advanced level adults and juniors (ages 5+) in your home, office or local library in Bergen County, Hudson County, North-eastern New Jersey.
• Our experienced teachers are native speakers, and they make learning English fun! You start speaking English from day one, helping you gain real-life skills.
• We want you to be able speak English effectively whether it is socially, for work or for your college education.
Class Locations include:
Hudson County - Jersey City, Hoboken, Weehawken, Hudson Waterfront, Kearny, Harrison, Secaucus, The Heights, Journal Square and other areas.
Bergen County - Hackensack, Teaneck, Glen Rock, Ho-Ho-Kus, Haworth, Englewood, Fair Lawn, Garfield, Allendale, Bergenfield, Demarest, Franklin Lakes, Tenafly, Wyckoff, Woodcliff Lake, Rockleigh, Rivervale, Ridgewood, Saddle River, Upper Saddle River, Edgewater, Guttenberg, Old Tappan, Mahwah, Montvale, Paramus, Ramsey, Westwood, Fort Lee, River Vale, North Bergen and other areas.