A F International College, Los Angeles:
Located in Koreatown in downtown Los Angeles, California, A F International College offers a range of quality English language (ESL) programs to students from around the world at beginner to advanced levels. Courses include an Intensive English Program (IEP), TOEFL iBT exam preparation and a short English for Professionals course. A F International College is a subsidiary of A F International School of Languages. Located in Westlake Village/ Thousand Oaks (halfway between Santa Barbara and Los Angeles), A F International School of Languages also provides ESL programs for international students.
- Accredited by the Commission on English Language Program Accreditation (CEA)
- Member of the American Association of Intensive English Language Programs
- Fully approved to operate by the Bureau for Private Postsecondary Education (BPPE) of the State of California
- Member of the California Teachers of English to Speakers of Other Languages
- Member of NAFSA: Association of International Educators that promotes the exchange of students and scholars to and from the United States
I-20 Student Visas:
A F International College is authorized by the United States Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) to accept non-immigrant foreign students and issue I-20s using the SEVIS system.
An ETS TOEFL iBT Test Center
A F International offers our students the opportunity to take the TOEFL iBT institutional test at our Los Angeles campus.
Our comphrensive English courses feature dynamic teachers, a fun curriculum, creative sightseeing and an opportunity to make great new international friends. Courses combine grammar, vocabulary building, reading, writing, listening and speaking skills.
Small classes (average 12, maximum 15 students) guarantee that you will receive a high level of personal attention and maximum learning opportunities.
Our qualified teachers are all highly-experienced, enthusiastic and patient teaching professionals who will encourage you and inspire you to excel.
Beginner to Advanced Classes Available:
On your first day at school, we test your English language skills and then assign you to the class that will best suit your learning needs.
You will receive plenty of feedback on your progress at the end of each session, and will be awarded a Certificate of Completion at the end of your course.
- Intensive English Program (IEP): Taught at 5 levels: Beginning ESL, Low-Intermediate ESL, Intermediate ESL, High-Intermediate ESL, Advanced ESL.
Choose from a 72-hour or a 96-hour program per level. Each level comprises 3 sessions, and each session is 4 weeks long.
- TOEFL iBt Preparation: 96 hours per 4-week session (24 hours per week). It can be taken for up to 12 weeks.
- English for Professionals: 24 hours over 4 weeks (6 hours per week).
- Courses / Programs
|Address: 3807 Wilshire Boulevard, Los Angeles, California 90010, USA|
|Search schools here by state/city for Alabama, Arizona-Phoenix, Arkansas, California-LA County/Bay Area, Colorado-Denver, Florida-Miami-Dade, Georgia-Atlanta, Illinois-Chicago/Cook County, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maryland, Mass-Boston, Michigan, Minnesota-Minneapolis, Mississippi, Missouri-St Louis, Nevada, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina, Ohio-Cleveland, Oklahoma, Oregon-Portland, South Carolina, South Dakota, Pennsylvania-Philadelphia, Tennessee, Texas-Houston/Dallas, Utah, Virginia, Washington-Seattle, Wisconsin-Milwaukee & more...
Search career colleges in Canada by province/city in Abbotsford, Burnaby, Kelowna, Surrey, Victoria, Vancouver, BC, Hamilton, Kitchener, London, Ottawa, Toronto, Ontario, Calgary, Edmonton, Alberta, Winnipeg, Manitoba & more...
© 2003-2018 Learn4Good Ltd: Site listing Education Programs, Career Training & Jobs worldwide.