Admission to international universities in Europe: Masters degree programs in Italy taught in English for international students, Americans. Graduate degree programs in business, international relations, economics & engineering in English language medium for foreigners, study abroad college students.
University of Pavia: Situated just 15 minutes from Milan, The University of Pavia provides a range of international masters degree programs (taught entirely in English) to students from around the world.
Masters’ Degree in International Business and Economics (MIBE) - Duration: 2 years
This course covers two academic years (4 semesters) and comprises activities for a total of 120 ECTs credits. Core topics include:
- International Business and Management - International Marketing - Cross-cultural Marketing - Innovation Management - Equity Markets, Business Angels & VCs - International Entrepreneurship - Corporate Entrepreneurship
Masters' Degree in Economics, Finance and International Integration (MEFI) - Duration: 2 years
This is a post-graduate course open to Italian and foreign students aiming to pursue advanced studies in the field of applied economics and finance in an international perspective. Core courses include:
- Applied Econometrics - Applied Statistics - Capital Markets and Public Companies Law - Competition Law - Competition Policy and Market Regulation - Credit Markets, Probability and Spreads - Economics and Society - Economics of Cooperation and Development - Economics of Emerging Economies (Principles) - Environmental Economics - Financial Econometrics - Financial Risk Management - Game and Equilibrium Theory - Innovation Management - International Accounting - Methods and Models for Financial Engineering - Performance Management - Quantitative Finance
Masters’ Degree in Molecular Biology and Genetics (MBG) - Duration: 2 years
This is an intensive, full-time graduate programme designed for graduates at the BA level who are seeking a qualification in advanced areas of Biology, with special attention to Molecular Biology, Genetics, and Biochemistry.
Masters’ Degree in Medicine & Surgery: - Duration: 6 years. Modules include:
- Basic Science - Living Molecules - Scientific Foundations of Medicine - Social Roots of Health - Structure of the Body - Essay Writing Technique - Mathematics - Anatomy - Immunology - Microbiology - Physiology
Masters' Degree in Electronic Engineering: - Duration: 2 years
The program provides high-level education to graduate students with a bachelor in electronics, communications and other scientific disciplines. The syllabus includes opportunities for exposure to most recent advances in three different tracks:
- Microelectronics - Photonics - Space Communication and Sensing
Masters' Degree in Computer Engineering: - Duration: 2 years
This program provides high level education to graduate students with a bachelor in computer technology or scientific disciplines.
The syllabus focuses on applied mathematics, economics, management and curriculum-specific subjects. Specializations include:
- Computer Science and Multimedia - Embedded and Control Systems - Services Engineering - Double Master in Services Engineering A and Double Master in Services Engineering B
Masters' Degree in World Politics and International Relations: - Duration: 2 years
The two-year Master (Laurea Magistralis) in World Politics and International Relations is taught entirely in English, and includes core courses with a comparative and international focus. Modules include: - Comparative Politics - Comparative Political Economy - Comparative History of Government - History of International Relations - International Law - History of Diplomacy - Migration and the Law - Explanatory Models in International Relations
• Study abroad in the heart of Rome with John Cabot University!
• With a student population of 1,200 students, JCU is the largest overseas American liberal arts university in Italy.
• We provide year-long, semester & summer study abroad programs, four-year Bachelor of Arts (BA) & two-year Associate of Arts (AA) undergraduate degrees to students from the U.S. and worldwide. The language of instruction is English.
• JCU has a truly international appeal, as faculty and staff are dedicated to international education and students come from over 60 countries.
• Benefit from our small class sizes with classes ranging from 3-25 students, with an average of 15 students per class. Our graduates are accepted at top-tier universities in the US, UK, Italy, and other European countries.
• Authorized by the Italian Ministry of Education to operate as a four-year American university in Italy, JCU is also accredited by the American Commission on Higher Education of the Middle States Association of Colleges and Schools.
• Whether you are considering studying in Rome with us for four years, or as a visiting student for one year or semester, JCU, with its prestigious and dedicated faculty, and its rich and rigorous curricular offerings, will provide an unforgettable academic experience whose fruits you will enjoy for a lifetime!
Review: “An experience that is unparalleled by any other, and Rome is definitely a city that will teach you a lot about the world as well as about yourself.” -Andrea, USA
The Swiss School of Management is part of the European University of Rome, offering a range of undergraduate and graduate degree programs that provide not only a truly practical business education but also combine the latest in technology with the most forward-thinking business, educational and leadership ideas. Our courses include Master of Business Administration (MBA), Executive MBA and Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) among others. The language of instruction is English.
Our goal is to nurture leaders who can inspire others, demonstrate outstanding skills, and work in multi-cultural environments. At the Swiss School of Management you will learn among a truly international student body as our students come from all over the world.
At the Swiss School of Management you will find an excellent faculty and staff who are ready to help you with your studies and provide a friendly and supportive environment. Our partnerships with international business schools and employers will provide you with student exchange and internship opportunities, and a curriculum that is built with the advice of business people in the field.
- Full-time Master of Business Administration (MBA)
- Dual MBA with INSEC Paris
- Executive MBA (EMBA)
- Distance MBA
- Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA)
- Bachelor Top-up Degree Program in USA and UK
- Advanced Diploma in Business Administration
- Diploma in Business Administration
- International Leadership Semester
- International Forensic Week
• Istituto Europeo di Design (IED) in Milan provides a range of quality undergraduate and post-graduate degree courses, semester programs and summer courses in the field of fashion design, fashion styling and fashion marketing among others.
• Taught in English and Italian, our courses are available to students from Italy as well as international students.
• Milan is an internationally-renowned centre of fashion, and IED enjoys a strong relationship with the entrepreneurs and professionals working in the Italian fashion business, the world’s largest concentration of clothing industrialists and creatives.
• Our fashion courses courses aim at training industry professionals and ensuring they have all the necessary skills to succeed - these skills range from the more purely creative to the strategic areas, from organisational to commercial aspects, from marketing to image and communications work.
• Conveniently located at N° 3 via Pompeo Leoni, our 4,000 m² facility is the largest structure in Italy devoted entirely to a school of fashion. It is situated in an area of the city that is now undergoing rapid property and urban development, close to our Via Pietrasanta campus.
IMT Institute for Advanced Studies, located in Lucca (39 miles/63 km from Florence) in the Tuscany region of central Italy, is an international Graduate School and Institute of Technology offering PhD programs in disciplines characterized by their applicative potential in areas like social sciences, economics, management, informatics and cultural heritage. IMT aims to push the frontiers of knowledge and to contribute to the formation of international professional elites for business and institutions. Ph.D. programs are taught exclusively in English.
- Biorobotics Science and Engineering
- Computer Science and Engineering
- Economics, Markets, Institutions
- Management and Development of Cultural Heritage
- Political Systems and Institutional Change
- Technology and Management of Cultural Heritage
• Located close to the Vatican in Rome, Italy, Marconi University is a fully-accredited international university that provides students from Italy and around the world an innovative learning experience. We offer a degree courses taught in English at undergraduate and postgraduate level.
• At Marconi International University, our students have the benefit of flexible scheduling, continuous enrollment, online classes, virtual labs and simulations.
• The commitment to excellence and quality is reflected in our programs, which aim to prepare students to face global changes and to successfully apply their academic knowledge to real-life situations.
• Through the Marconi programs for international students, the world is open to you like never before.
• Studying abroad in Rome enriches your personal and professional experience by exposing you to new cultures and customs. At your fingertips is the opportunity to branch out and gain a more global perspective.
• Marconi University is a public university fully recognized and accredited by the Italian Government and approved as the first Italian Open University by the Ministerial Decree of 1 March 2004.
The American University of Rome (AUR) is a 4-year degree granting institution among the oldest American private universities in Italy.
AUR prepares students to live and work across cultures offering professional programs to degree and study abroad students from around the world.
We offer Bachelor of Arts, Bachelor of Science, and Master of Arts degrees in a wide range of areas including art, architecture, business, education and more. Instruction is in English.
We also have associate degree programs, extensive semester, summer and year abroad programs, which allow students from throughout the world to come to Rome and experience the culture and history of this captivating ancient city.
The American University of Rome is accredited by The Middle States Association of Colleges and Schools, a regional accrediting organization recognized by the Council for Higher Education Accreditation and the US Dept. of Education.
Taking the best of the American approach to interdisciplinary, student-centered learning, our international faculty use Rome as our classroom and Italy and Europe as invaluable resources.
The university campus is ideally located on top of Janiculum Hill (Rome's highest hill) in Western Rome.
Bachelor Degree Programs:
- Business Administration
- Archaeology & Classics
- Art History
- English Writing, Literature & Publishing
- Film & Digital Media
- Fine Arts
- Interdisciplinary Studies
- International Relations & Global Politics
- Italian Studies
Associate Degree Programs:
- Liberal Studies
- International Business
Masters Degree Programs:
- Sustainable Cultural Heritage
- Arts Management
- Food Studies
- Study Abroad
- English Language
- First Year Program