Swiss School Of Management:
Established in 1981, the Swiss School of Management - European University of Rome is a business school located in Rome within the Università Europea di Roma. SSM offers a range of undergraduate and graduate degree courses that provide a truly practical business education but also combine the latest in technology with the most forward-thinking business, educational and leadership ideas. Our courses include Master of Business Administration (MBA) and Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) among others. The language of instruction is English. Featuring the most modern campus in Italy, The Swiss School of Management (SSM) offers a truly international student body and environment.
- Master of Business Administration (MBA)
- Dual MBA
- Executive MBA (EMBA)
- Distance MBA
- Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA)
- Advanced Diploma in Business Administration
- Diploma in Business Administration
MBA Specializations include:
- MBA in Global Management
- MBA in International Strategic Marketing
- MBA in International Hospitality & Tourism Management
- MBA in International Banking and Finance
- MBA in Human Resource Management
- MBA in Entrepreneurship
The mission of SSM is to provide the highest quality Swiss education in an environment characterized by close interaction among students, faculty, staff and the global business community. We will provide our students with practical knowledge, skills and attributes- the global business competencies required for leadership and success in demanding careers in the global economy.
At the Swiss School of Management European University of Rome, we employ diverse teaching methodology within different fields of study aimed not only at providing academic knowledge, but also holistic personal development. Our range of teaching methods includes lectures, class discussions, case study analysis, simulation, real-time problem solving sessions, role play and group assignments.
- The Swiss School of Management’s BBA and MBA program has been approved by the US Department of Veterans Affairs.
- Swiss School of Management has been re-certified by EduQua. EDUQUA is the Swiss Quality Certificate for Institutes for Further Education
- Swiss School of Management is an institutional member of IACBE International Assembly for Collegiate Business Education.
- Swiss School of Management has been accredited by the European Academy for Economic and Cultural Relations (AEREC) in Rome, Italy.
- Swiss School of Management manages the International Leadership Program of the European University of Rome. Credits of SSM programs are awarded by EUR.
- Swiss School of Management is a member of Businet. The aim of Businet is to promote the development of a European curriculum for all students undertaking studies in the field of business education.
Whichever MBA Major you choose, the emphasis is on your active participation and the sharing of ideas and experiences. Beyond this, learning and teaching methods are varied and tailored to the module or session; we include lectures, syndicate or small group work, case discussions, audio-visual material, visits and visiting speakers, computer-based activities, self-assessment exercises, manager presentations, outdoor exercises, reading and private study.
Each course (module) is worth 4 Credit Points and is assessed by either an examination or an assignment, or by a combination of both. The Master of Business Administration (MBA) is granted to participants who achieve 60 Credit Points; it is classified as Pass, Merit or Distinction, depending upon performance in the modules and project.
Time for completion and start of the program
The full time MBA Program can be completed within one year.
•Candidates seeking admission to the MBA program should hold a Bachelor's degree or equivalent.
•All MBA candidates must have a sound command of English language, spoken and written.
•Work-Experience is not necessarily needed to enter the full-time MBA.
•The final decision concerning the acceptance in the MBA degree program rests with Swiss School of Management.
The Swiss School of Management - European University of Rome has high academic standards and seeks to maintain these standards by recruiting high calibre students. In deciding which candidates should be offered a place, we look for evidence of academic knowledge in diverse fields such as English Literature, Mathematics and Social Sciences that are relevant to business studies, and candidate's interest in the subject of business and management.
Entry is competitive, and we do our best to offer a place to the applicants who are the closest match to our selection criteria on the basis of all the information available to us. This includes exam results, educational history and any other factors affecting a candidate's performance.
Email: Contact Us
- Courses / Programs
|Address: c/o University of Washington Rome Center, Piazza del Biscione, 95, 00186, Rome, Italy|
|Search schools here by state/city for Alabama, Arizona-Phoenix, Arkansas, California-LA County/Bay Area, Colorado-Denver, Florida-Miami-Dade, Georgia-Atlanta, Illinois-Chicago/Cook County, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maryland, Mass-Boston, Michigan, Minnesota-Minneapolis, Mississippi, Missouri-St Louis, Nevada, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina, Ohio-Cleveland, Oklahoma, Oregon-Portland, South Carolina, South Dakota, Pennsylvania-Philadelphia, Tennessee, Texas-Houston/Dallas, Utah, Virginia, Washington-Seattle, Wisconsin-Milwaukee & more...
Search career colleges in Canada by province/city in Abbotsford, Burnaby, Kelowna, Surrey, Victoria, Vancouver, BC, Hamilton, Kitchener, London, Ottawa, Toronto, Ontario, Calgary, Edmonton, Alberta, Winnipeg, Manitoba & more...
© 2003-2021 Learn4Good Ltd: Site listing Education Programs, Career Training & Jobs worldwide.