Elia's Pizza School: Learn to make pizza as a professional Elia's Pizza School in North London. Situated in Holloway, in the Borough of Islington, we provide a range of authentic Italian pizza cooking classes to local and international students.
The Cheltenham School of Drawing & Painting, Gloucester
Courses / Programs
The Cheltenham School of Drawing & Painting is a small independently run school located just a five minute walk from Montpellier in the Lansdown area of Cheltenham in Gloucestershire, southwest England (near Gloucester). The Cheltenham School of Drawing & Painting offers day, evening and weekend courses in Fine Art including drawing, painting watercolour, life drawing and sculpture. We also offer Saturday workshops in life drawing or painting, clay portraiture and etching. Whatever your interest or experience in the arts, we are sure there will be something here for you. Our classes cater to all levels and beginners are very welcome.
In our painting courses you will explore the freedom of creating form through colour. We use both historical and contemporary painting practices and artists to encourage an understanding of each individuals position within the practice of painting. We like to engage artists in drawing as it naturally comes to them: their natural voice. We encourage all drawing students to find their way with the materials and methods we present, so they can tackle projects and ideas outside the school, with confidence in their abilities.
- Fine Art Classes
- Drawing Course
- Watercolour Course
- Oil and Acrylic Course
- Life Drawing Class
- Sculpture and Casting Class
- Workshops in life drawing, painting, clay portraiture and etching
- Portrait Drawing or Painting
- Open Studio/Community Painting
- Experimental Drawing
- Drawing Course for students and professionals
- Drawing Course for beginners
- Day, evening and weekend courses
- Group and Private lessons
- All levels welcome from beginner to advanced, experienced to professional artists
London Art Classes is based in a lovely loft at the top of a Victorian propellor factory, with wonderful views overlooking Canary Wharf in East London. This is a great environment in which to develop your drawing and painting - a working studio with all the art materials you could need - while you are here, the studio is yours. You will receive extensive, personal tuition in painting and drawing from a full-time professional artist who has exhibited extensively both nationally and internationally, and your art will develop in leaps and bounds. If you ever wanted to develop your painting and drawing, this is your chance. Beginners are particularly welcome.
London Art Classes is a Registered UK Learning Provider, and consistently achieves five stars for its devotion and excellence in teaching. We also provide Portfolio Preparation Assistance to advise students on the professional presentation of your portfolio in ways that demonstrate your inventiveness and your processes of thought to best effect. We have placed students on Foundation and Degree courses at a range of colleges, including Goldsmith’s, Chelsea, The University of Kent and Central St Martins.
Art Classes and Workshops including looking at contemporary art, basic techniques of painting and drawing and practical studio work; Portfolio Preparation Assistance. Beginners are particularly welcome.
Vannetta Seecharran School of Jewellery, based in Islington, London, focuses on teaching professional jewellery making techniques in a way that is fun and accessible to beginners and those who want to pursue jewellery as a hobby or as a profession. As a leading Jeweller and with many years experience as an educator, Vannetta is passionate about teaching and encourages her students to achieve their potential as designer/makers. In addition to teaching professional jewellery making techniques there is an emphasis on developing individual design ideas. In just a few weeks students develop a keen eye for jewellery design and begin to formulate their own ideas for jewellery making.
Vannetta Seecharran School of Jewellery is staffed by highly qualified tutors with Masters degrees and Post Graduate Teaching Diplomas. Tutors bring to the students many years of teaching experience at leading art universities in London, and up to date skills and knowledge of the art and design field. All tutors are practising designer/makers and exhibit their work in the UK and abroad.
• London Art Portfolio (LAP) provides art and design portfolio preparation courses to artists and designers of all levels - from beginners to advanced.
• Popular with UCAS and Foundation applicants for portfolio development support, we have a 100% success rate for student placement in top art schools and universities in London, throughout the UK, and worldwide.
• We offer foundation courses in art & design, day and evening courses year-round, as well as one-to-one tutorials tailored to your needs. Online classes are also available.
• Located in Wapping, the Borough of Tower Hamlets, East London close to Tower Bridge, LAP welcomes students from throughout the UK, as well as international students from around the world.
• London Art Portfolio was set up by Julia Dennis, a practicing artist who exhibits regularly in the UK and abroad.
• Julia has many years of experience in preparing art and design portfolios for all specialist areas for degree applications, organising exhibitions, and preparing students for interviews.
• Our courses attract a vibrant, diverse mix of creative students from all over the world, great for making new friends and fully enjoying London too!
Student Review: "Thanks so much for your help Julia! Our sessions gave me that step up that I really needed to get my portfolio and statement together in the nick of time!
The focus, encouragement and ideas that came out of sessions together were invaluable." - Amy - Otis College of Art and Design, MA Degree in Fine Art
Founded on solid teaching principles with a straightforward, hands-on approach, students leave Cookery School with the skills to become a confident and independent home cook.
Located in Marylebone, Central London near London's West End, and with over 40 classes and course to choose from, Cookery School’s aim is to take people back to honest, homely, delicious cooking. We simply love sharing our ideas for delicious home-made food, using common utensils that can be found in most home kitchens.
Our focus is on demystifying cooking, removing jargon and bringing back solid cooking skills, using high quality, primarily organic, sustainable ingredients.
There is always plenty of opportunity to ask questions to our cookery teachers and gain understanding of supposedly tricky techniques. Every session involves tasting all the food that has been made, further enhancing your ability to become a skilled home cook.
Just a stone’s throw from Oxford Circus is an unexpected gem in the heart of London, UK. Our premises are very close to Oxford Circus tube station, at the end of Little Portland Street closest to Regent Street.
River Cottage Chefs’ School offers accredited cookery training courses in east Devon in the South West of England (close to Exeter, between Plymouth and Bournemouth).
We provide a range of quality chef training programmes for beginner to advanced levels, from young chef traineeships to a Professional Cookery Level 3 qualification. Students can also avail of our varied One-Day Accredited Cookery courses.
We have extensive experience working with a variety of businesses, both new and established, helping them to operate a more sustainable operation, increasing profitability.