Elia's Pizza School: Located in Holloway, in the North London Borough of Islington, Elia's Pizza School is an Italian cooking school that provides a range of pizza-related culinary arts courses to local and international students.
• Situated in Shepherd's Bush, West London, Leiths School of Food and Wine has an international reputation as a first class culinary institute for chefs.
• We provide one-day cooking classes, evening cooking courses weekend classes, and week-long classes as well as professional Certificate and Diploma courses from foundation to advanced levels. Cooking styles, techniques and flavours taught include Moroccan, Vietnamese, Italian, Indian, and more.
• Leiths School has close links with some of the UK’s top restaurants, which provide the students with work experience, and many successful graduates go on to work for them.
• Students come from all over the world to enjoy dedicated teaching in a friendly atmosphere. The teaching staff are trained professional chefs, with experience in the real world of restaurants and commercial catering. In addition, renowned chefs, cookery writers and Masters of Wine regularly demonstrate or lecture at the School.
• London Art Portfolio is a leading provider of art and design qualifications to UK and international students.
• Located in Wapping, Tower Hamlets, East London (and close to Tower Bridge), we offer a 24-week Foundation Course in Art and Design which could be ideal for anyone who would like to prepare to study for a Bachelor Degree in art, design or architecture.
• This practical, project-based art foundation course aims to help you to develop a strong, individual portfolio of creative work and decide on your future pathway. Specialist options include Architecture, Fashion Design, Fine Art, Graphic Design, and Textile Design.
Student Review: "London Art Portfolio helped me find my creative self again, it helped me learn how to develop my own projects and how to present them properly. Fantastic team, great tutorials, vibrant and inspiring atmosphere. I will be eternally thankful to London Art Portfolio." - Shanice
• Study for 1, 2 or 3 semesters at the UK’s No. 1 arts university!
• Arts University Bournemouth (AUB) is a leading university specialising in arts, performance, design, and media education. Easily accessible less than 2 hours south of London by train, AUB provides study abroad BA (Hons) coursesfor international students and professionals who wish to spend time abroad in pursuit of careers in creative arts, graphic design, interior design, textiles, fashion, makeup, animation, visual communication, event management, architecture, dance, acting, film production, photography, & more.
• Our short study abroad courses are designed for students who want to spend time learning in the UK, developing their creative skills and perhaps gaining credits towards their university degree, but do not necessarily want to spend as much as 2-3 years studying in the UK.
• Students are fully integrated with our full-time BA (Hons) degree students, and these courses can be taken for 1 term, 2 terms, or 3 terms.
• If you can't find the exact course you want, we can design a course tailored to your individual needs. You can join several groups of students on a range of different courses and also receive one-to-one tuition.
• We also provide summer study abroad programs.
"The facilities that the Arts University Bournemouth has to offer are absolutely amazing. First off, the library was one of the most resourceful places I have come across in my entire stay there."
- Orlando, USA, Animation Production
Founded on solid teaching principles with a straightforward, hands-on approach, students leave Cookery School with the skills to become a confident and independent home cook.
Located in Marylebone, Central London near London's West End, and with over 40 classes and course to choose from, Cookery School’s aim is to take people back to honest, homely, delicious cooking. We simply love sharing our ideas for delicious home-made food, using common utensils that can be found in most home kitchens.
Our focus is on demystifying cooking, removing jargon and bringing back solid cooking skills, using high quality, primarily organic, sustainable ingredients.
There is always plenty of opportunity to ask questions to our cookery teachers and gain understanding of supposedly tricky techniques. Every session involves tasting all the food that has been made, further enhancing your ability to become a skilled home cook.
Just a stone’s throw from Oxford Circus is an unexpected gem in the heart of London, UK. Our premises are very close to Oxford Circus tube station, at the end of Little Portland Street closest to Regent Street.
River Cottage Chefs’ School offers accredited cookery training courses in east Devon in the South West of England (close to Exeter, between Plymouth and Bournemouth).
We provide a range of quality chef training programmes for beginner to advanced levels, from young chef traineeships to a Professional Cookery Level 3 qualification. Students can also avail of our varied One-Day Accredited Cookery courses.
We have extensive experience working with a variety of businesses, both new and established, helping them to operate a more sustainable operation, increasing profitability.
Central Saint Martins College Of Art And Design, London
Courses / Programs
Located in the heart of London Central Saint Martins is the leading fashion, art and design college in the UK. From the design of London's red buses and black cabs; fashion at Dior and Chloe in Paris to James Bond's smooth portrayal. Alumni include, John Galliano, Stella McCartney, Alexander McQueen, Pierce Brosnan, Jarvis Cocker, MIA, Gilbert and George - the list goes on.
Staff and students continue to build on the success of the past by pushing the boundaries in art and design. Central Saint Martins provides specialist education and research in the fields of fine art, fashion and textiles, graphics and communication design, three dimensional design, theatre and performance. It is, in essence, the complete arts college. There is an opportunity to study for a BA or MA degree or join one of the hundreds of short courses (during the vacation) or evening and weekend courses during term time.
We offer a range of bachelor's and master's degree courses in the following fields: Acting, Arts, Design and Environment, Ceramic Design, Directing, Fashion, Fine Art, Graphic Design, Jewellery Design, Product Design, Textile Design, Theatre: Design for Performance. We also offer postgraduate certificate and diploma programs.
As well as degree courses Central Saint Martins runs a large programme of short courses (evening, weekend, summer, Christmas and Easter school).