London College of Fashion: London College of Fashion (LCF) is a prestigious fashion school that is part of the University of the Arts London and the only college in the UK to specialise in fashion education, research and consultancy. We offer a range of full-time and part-time undergraduate and post-graduate degree courses in all aspects of the fashion business including fashion design, fashion management, fashion marketing, photography, footwear and accessories, beauty therapy, make-up and image styling, fashion journalism among many others. LCF welcomes students from over 70 countries around the world to study on its courses.
LCF offers bachelor of arts honours degree courses in a wide range of fashion-related disciplines. We also offer postgraduate certificate and diploma courses as well as master's degree programs. In addition we offer a number of options for flexible learning, including three part time undergraduate degree courses and a foundation degree delivered online. Masters degrees can also be studied part time. Our short courses are offered during the evenings and at weekends.
Courses are available in the following areas: - Beauty and Spa management - Buying and Merchandising - Cosmetic Science - Costume - Creative Direction - Curation and Criticism - Design Technology - Creative Direction - Fashion Curation - Fashion Illustration - Fashion, Textiles, Design - Fashion Journalism - Fashion Management - Fashion Marketing - Fashion Buying and Merchandising - Fashion Production - Fashion Promotion - Film, Television and Video - Footwear and Accessories - Graphic Design - History and Culture - Hair and Make- up - Styling - Media and Cultural Studies - Pattern Cutting - Photography - Psychology in the fashion industries - Strategic Communications - Fashion Management - 3D Effects - Visual Merchandising
Short Courses Include: - Young creatives workshops (16-18 year olds) - Make up and hair styling - Beauty therapy - Fashion photography and styling - Fashion design - Pattern cutting - Textiles Print - Embroidery - Garment production and sewing skills - Knitwear - Footwear, jewellery and accessories - Millinery - Business start-ups - Management and retail - Marketing and communications - One-day masterclasses & seminars - Society of Dyers and Colourists: 4 modules alongside a dissertation, builds to achieve the SDC Diploma
• Spend a summer, short semester, or academic year abroad in the UK with Arts University Bournemouth - a leading creative university specialising in arts, performance, design, and media education.
• Situated just 2 hours south-west of London, we provide 1 to 3-term study abroad BA (Hons) courses for Americans, Canadians, international students, and professionals. Subjects include Architecture, Fine Art, Graphic Design, Photography, Visual Effects, and more.
• In addition to our semester abroad courses, we also provide 3-week specialist summer courses for students ages 16+ where you have full access to the university's state-of-the-art facilities. We also provide a 2-week Creative Arts Summer School course for students ages 14-15.
• AUB gives you the opportunity to develop your creative skills and gain credits towards your university degree without spending 2-3 years studying abroad on a full-time basis.
• Our classrooms feature modern equipment, and the university houses one of the largest art and design libraries in the south of England. Students meet industry professionals and find out why the UK has always been an influential creative resource.
Student Review: “AUB staff and other students were very welcoming and supportive - a great atmosphere for being creative and meeting people from around the world” - Phillipe, France
BA (Hons) Semester Abroad Programs: 1, 2 or 3 terms. Subjects include:
• Animation Production
• Digital Media Production
• Fashion Studies
• Film Production
• Fine Art
• Graphic Design
• Visual Communication
• Visual Effects Design & Production..
Specialist 3 Week Summer Courses: • Architecture & 3D Design
• Complete Film Making
• Make-Up for Stage and Screen
• Creative Photography Portfolio
• Introduction to Animation
• Introduction to Fashion Design
• Portfolio Preparation for the Creative Arts
The school has an established, long and successful history and you join a community recognised for its artistic excellence. Its special location in a world heritage centre enhances opportunities for the school to work in partnership with a wide range of national and international art and design agencies, all of which combine to provide an exciting specialist learning environment for students.
Your experiences during your programme of studies in this School will change your life. You will develop your abilities and acquire the necessary skills to contribute to a broad range of vocational and professional needs within art and design. Your course will prepare you for a career in in one of the cultural industries, a key part of the global economy.
The Image Academy In Association with Style Icon, London
Courses / Programs
The Image Academy in Central London offers fashion styling courses. Do you have a passion for fashion? Have you always loved shopping? Do you love offering advice to your friends & family? Do you dream of being self employed in the fashion industry? Is it your wish to become a stylist? Then this is the course and road to success for you!!
Our courses are tailored to offer you the theory that will bring you from student to fashionista in a number of days! The course is made up of 70 different topics and answers every question you may be faced within the real world. It covers everything from getting started to colour analysis, body analysis, makeup, corporate image, working in TV and magazines to starting your own business and getting your first client. Certificates are issued to all students who have successfully completed the course. The benefit of our course is that you will receive a unique mentoring service and hands on experience with a professional Personal Stylist. We do not believe in giving you the theory to teach yourself, our tutors are there to help you every step of the way. The Image Academy course guarantees success to becoming a top personal stylist!!
The Image Academy provides fashion forward styling courses that have been set up specifically to offer a new level of professionalism and expertise to wannabe stylists, PR professionals, boutique owners, high street retailers, fashion students and just about anyone who has a passion for fashion. The course structures have been designed with the modern day stylist in mind, addressing all the exciting changes within the industry combined with a hands-on practical approach of how to succeed.
Hereford College of Arts is a specialist college offering a range of courses in art, design and the performing arts - from entry level through to Foundation and Honours degrees. We are located in Hereford in Herefordshire in the West Midlands region of England, approximately 16 miles (26 km) east of the border with Wales, 24 miles (39 km) south-west of Worcester, and 23 miles (37 km) north-west of Gloucester. Our specialism gives a unique focus and quality to the life of the college – informal, fun, creative and unpredictable. “It’s not like university – it’s a real art college."
As a smaller college we can offer individual, personal attention to each student – unlike most of the larger colleges and universities. Tutors are available for a chat any time, any day of the week. Each student has their own individual workspace (for studio based courses), and all course sizes are kept small, so you will quickly get to know everyone on your course and probably most other courses, as well as staff throughout the college.
We are one of the few remaining specialist art colleges in the country that gives you the chance to study a creative, practice based course in a very unique environment.
The University of Westminster located in London, England offers a BA Fashion course. This degree course is famous for producing highly individual and creative fashion designers capable of working within all levels of the fashion industry. We offer a comprehensive design education at degree level for approximately 36 dedicated and ambitious individuals looking for a specialist career within the creative arena of the fashion design industry. Our students and graduates work as fashion designers, stylists, freelancers and creatives in London, Paris, New York and Milan.
Our lively program includes individual design, pattern cutting, construction, illustration, textiles, CAD and industry awareness. The areas of study include: Fashion design and research; the fashion business; promotion sourcing and sampling; professional practice including work placements (internships); textile technology; print and knit; and contextual studies in fashion and art history.
BA degree in Fashion Design. The course can be studied as a three year course or as a four year sandwich fashion degree course option. If you choose the sandwich year option you will spend a year working within the fashion industry on a work placement (internship).
London Art Portfolio - Courses in UK & ONLINE Worldwide
Courses / Programs
• London Art Portfolio (LAP) provides art and design portfolio preparation courses to artists and designers of all levels - from beginners to advanced.
• Popular with UCAS and Foundation applicants for portfolio development support, we have a 100% success rate for student placement in top art schools and universities in London, throughout the UK, and worldwide.
• We offer foundation courses in art & design, day and evening courses year-round, as well as one-to-one tutorials tailored to your needs. Online classes are also available.
• Located in Wapping, the Borough of Tower Hamlets, East London close to Tower Bridge, LAP welcomes students from throughout the UK, as well as international students from around the world.
• London Art Portfolio was set up by Julia Dennis, a practicing artist who exhibits regularly in the UK and abroad.
• Julia has many years of experience in preparing art and design portfolios for all specialist areas for degree applications, organising exhibitions, and preparing students for interviews.
• Our courses attract a vibrant, diverse mix of creative students from all over the world, great for making new friends and fully enjoying London too!
Student Review: "Thanks so much for your help Julia! Our sessions gave me that step up that I really needed to get my portfolio and statement together in the nick of time!
The focus, encouragement and ideas that came out of sessions together were invaluable." - Amy - Otis College of Art and Design, MA Degree in Fine Art
To opt-out of any of the three cookie categories below for your current browser, untick its Checkbox below (if ticked), and Save/Update your setting.
Opting out of banner ads being displayed: To support our work & the existence of this website, we display Non-personalized ads from Google in the EU/EEA, and are targeted using contextual information from the opened web page only (Non-personalized ads are not based on a User's past behavior or demographic). While the non-personalized ads are compliant with GDPR requirements, we still enable you to "Opt out" at any time of the non-personalized banner ads display (static images, text -based, rich media ads, mobile full -screen ads that appear between page loads) during your use of this site.Uncheck the Advertising cookies Tickbox, and then click the Update Settings button (for your current browser) in the Green area below.
These necessary cookies allow delivery of the content (and ensure that the content is displayed correctly on pages on your type of device or browser). These browser cookies also make necessary security checks for site stability to help ensure it is normal human browsing behavior and to protect this site from unwanted robot activity.
Functionality cookies allow our website to remember your site preferences & choices including, for example - Username, region and interface language. These site cookies help to ensure registration & login functionality as they enable the tracking of each logged-in User to help boost your User Experience on each page & form.