Culinary schools in England: Cooking courses in London, certificate & diploma courses for professionals chefs. Cooking classes for beginners/ amateur cooks, evening & weekend cookery courses in Shepherds Bush area of West London..
Leiths School of Food and Wine, West London: Leiths School of Food and Wine in Shepherd's Bush, West London provides a wide range of cooking and culinary arts classes. Our Professional Certificate and Diploma courses are run from foundation to advanced levels, and are designed for those who are interested in a career in the Culinary Arts. Our Enthusiasts Courses are for amateur home chefs looking to learn more about cooking. These short-term courses include one-day cooking classes, evening courses, weekend classes, and cooking classes for teenagers. At Leiths, students come from all over the world to enjoy dedicated cooking classes in a friendly atmosphere with professionally-trained chefs.
Email:Contact us below
Short-term "Enthusiasts" Cooking Courses - for amateur home cooks: • One Day Classes
• Evening Classes
• One Week Classes
• Drinks Classes, Tastings and Demonstrations
• Food Writing and Food Styling
• Cooking for Young People (ages 12-17)
Professional Certificate & Diploma Cooking Courses:
• Leiths Diploma in Food & Wine (3-term course)
• Leiths Two Term Diploma in Food & Wine (for experienced students)
• Foundation Certificate (1-term)
• Intermediate Certificate (1-term)
• Advanced Certificate (1-term)
• Essential Certificate (4-week course)
• Chestnut Education Group are an innovative corporate training and short courses provider with locations in London, Oxford, Cambridge, and more. We specialise in offering programmes that are scalable to your needs, flexible to your schedule and affordable for your budget.
• CEG works with trusted partners to deliver modern training programmes that help organisations to understand the skill gaps and assist employees to revolutionise themselves to embrace the changes made by updates to technology and automation.
• The organisation has the facilities to deliver training and short courses in prestigious locations in the United Kingdom, including Cambridge, Oxford and London as well as at locations of choice for larger groups. All courses are delivered by industry experts who use micro learning methods to stimulate real industry examples and case studies.
• Most of the corporate training courses offered allow delegates to earn credits from professional bodies and continue their learning experience.
• Chestnut Education Group aims to offer a unique corporate training experience that fits with the modern era of digital learning where training is scalable, affordable and flexible.
• Advanced Professional English
• Strategic Management and Leadership
• Advanced Strategic Information Technology
• Advanced Reporting and Budgeting
• Oil & Gas - Business Environment and Finance
• Public Relations Management
• Diploma In Cyber Security Management And Operations
• Functional Behaviour Assessment
• Inter-Cultural Intelligence
• Cross-Cultural Business Communication
• ILM Level 3, 5 and 7 Leadership and Management
Merton College, based in Morden, Surrey, UK, is a career training school offering courses from basic English, IT and numeracy through to programmes that will equip you for entry to University or give you advanced vocational skills. We teach a wide range of courses at different levels, to people from many different backgrounds and of all ages. Many of our students are aged 16-19 but we also have a substantial number of mature learners. We have equal numbers of male and female students and a wide representation of ethnic backgrounds. Both students and our staff contribute to a rich culture and positive atmosphere at the College.
- Business, Leisure & Management
- Catering, Hospitality & Facilities Services
- Community Education
- Engineering, Motorcycles & Musical Instruments
- Nursing & Health Professions
- A Levels and Creative Studies
- e2e, Prince's Trust and Skills for Working Life
- 14-16 School Links
- Learn Direct
CNM (College of Naturopathic Medicine) is the UK's leading training provider in natural therapies and has colleges across the UK (London, Belfast, Birmingham, Brighton, Bristol, Edinburgh and Manchester) and across Ireland, South Africa and in the USA. All CNM students gain an understanding of naturopathic therapies and can choose to specialise in Nutrition, Herbal Medicine, Acupuncture, Homeopathy, Naturopathy, or as a CNM Natural Chef.
Diploma Courses with full-time and part-time study in Nutrition, Herbal Medicine, Acupuncture, Homeopathy, Naturopathy, or as a CNM Natural Chef.
Short Courses include such things as, Nutrition for Everyday Living, Herbs for Everyday Living, Homeopathy for Everyday Living, Cooking for Health, Juicing for Health, Detox, Cleanse and Weight Loss, Kinesiology, Natural Skincare and Skin Nutrition and Indian Head Massage.
Our Post-graduate courses include, Iridology and Chinese Nutritional Therapy.
Nails and Beauty Academy provides professional nail courses and beauty training courses for students in the UK, and we have four, specialist nail and beauty training centres in London (in Hammersmith, Westminster, Putney and Fulham). We provide expert Nail Technician Courses, Beauty Courses and Make-Up Courses for complete beginners and for more advanced courses for those who seek to update and refresh their skills or implement new techniques.
We specialise in the nail and beauty industry and keep up to date with the latest techniques and products on the market. All our Beauty Training Courses are accredited by the Associated Beauty Therapists (ABT), a UK-based company offering both membership and insurance solutions to beauty therapists. ABT is designed by therapists, for therapists, in order to give your qualification real credibility in the workplace.
Our accredited courses run regularly at all four London training centres, and are just a few minutes away from the District Line tube stations.
Students To Lawyers (STL) training and employment, in London, UK, is a paralegal agency offering professional short courses accredited by the Institute of Paralegals. Located near Battersea Park on the south bank of the River Thames, our 5-week courses (2 evenings per week) are for beginners and experienced paralegals. We also run a clerks / paralegal agency where we get work from solicitors and local government authorities on a freelance basis.
NSF Health Sciences - Pharma Biotech, since our foundation in 1986, we have risen to become a major global provider to the Pharmaceutical and Medical Devices industries, offering educational training, consultancy and auditing services. We offer In-house training on our clients premises, any course can be tailored to suit your precise needs. We also offer residential training courses at various locations and countries including UK, Ireland, Germany, The Netherlands, Italy, USA, etc.
Our services are the first choice of major multinationals and small start-up ventures on every continent, and all are given with one aim in mind: to train your people to the highest standards and offer the best possible advice to contribute to your company's success.
We also provide auditing, consulting and training services for the Medical Devices Industry.
NSF Health Sciences is an NSF (National Sanitation Foundation) International Company. NSF provides standards development, product certification, auditing, education and risk management for public health and safety.
In-house & Residential training courses include:
- Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients
- Biopharmaceuticals and Biotech
- Cleaning and Disinfection
- Change Control
- Contract Manufacture and Testing
- Clean Rooms
- Deviation Reporting
- Good Distribution Practice
- Management Issues
- Plasma Products
- Quality Management Systems
- Research and Development
- Regulatory Issues/Pharmaceutical Law
- Risk Management
- Starting Materials