Art Schools & Design Colleges in UK: Art courses in England, digital graphic design degree in Manchester, animation training, video production foundation degree, interative media, interior design diploma, fashion industry courses, performing arts training in acting, dance, music, theatre studies
The Manchester College: The Manchester College of Arts and Technology (MANCAT) offers a wide range of certificate, diploma and degree programmes in many subject areas and levels, which can be studied at centres across Manchester – one of Europe 's most vibrant cities.
Manchester is an exciting and cosmopolitan city with a huge variety of bars, pubs and clubs, restaurants and cafés to choose from. With Manchester’s selection of entertainment you will never be short of things to do. It is one of the largest student cities in Europe with four universities, all of which have excellent links with MANCAT.
The city provides a host of music and theatre venues (including Bridgewater, the Opera House, the Palace Theatre and the Royal Exchange Theatre), libraries, museums, art galleries and cinemas. As well as being home to the world-famous Manchester United Football Club, the city is also well-known for its world-class sporting facilities developed for the 2002 Commonwealth Games.
Manchester is surrounded by areas of outstanding natural beauty, which are easy to reach by road and rail links. The Lake District, the Yorkshire Dales, and the Derbyshire Peak District National Park are within relatively short distances of Manchester and attract many thousands of visitors each year.
There are many employment opportunities for students across Manchester in a variety of industries, including retail, hospitality, promotions, and sports and recreation.
Manchester International Airport is only 10 KM from the city centre and was voted passengers’ favorite airport world-wide in a recent international survey. Other transport facilities include train links, regular bus services, modern tram networks, excellent motorway links and taxi and car hire companies. There are also bicycle lanes in many parts of the city centre.
Some interested visitors submitting program inquiries to our school up to
2019-06-07 were from:
Related Schools & Programs. Inquire to our admissions team today:
The London Beauty Academy, based in Friern Barnet, North London, is a City & Guilds Beauty Training school. Our aim is to provide you with the best training, covering all aspects of beauty.
As we are a City & Guilds Centre, on completion of your course, you will receive your internationally recognised City & Guilds qualification, giving you the freedom and peace of mind to know that you are able to work within the beauty industry, without having to pay for any more courses or exams afterwards, and also knowing that you will be able to gain employment within the industry, with the required qualifications.
Chelsea College of Art & Design is located in Millbank, in Central London, in the City of Westminster. We offer a range of undergraduate and postgraduate degree progams in subjects including Interior Design, Textile Design, Graphic Design and Fine Arts among many others. Situated in an inspiring location alongside Tate Britain, you will be studying at the centre of one of the world's great cultural capitals.
At Chelsea you can study from Foundation level right up to PhD and be part of an exhilarating community based in a long history of world class teaching and educational practices.
You will discover, through Chelsea's workshop and library facilities, an environment that supports high levels of experimentation and multi-visual research. Chelsea's unique combination of resources, are designed to prepare you for a world in which artists and designers increasingly work across all media. These resources are connected to each course so as to maximize opportunities for collaboration and exchange across all disciplines and boundaries.
- BA Honours Fine Art
- BA Honours Graphic Design Communication
- BA Honours Textile Design
- Foundation Degree (FdA) Interior Design
- BA Honours Interior and Spatial Design
- Graduate Diploma in Interior Design
- MA Critical Writing and Curatorial Practice
- Postgraduate Diploma in Fine Art
- MA Fine Art
- MA Graphic Design Communication
- MA Interior and Spatial Design
- MA Textile Design
• London Art Portfolio is located in Central London, just south of Tower Bridge in Southwark.
• We provide successful Art and Design portfolio preparation, foundation programmes, short courses, evening classes & private tuition for UK and internationals students in a range of fields of fine art and design at all study levels.
• We help to prepare you for University applications, professional interviews or your personal development!
• Prepare for entry to a Masters, Bachelor Degree, Foundation Diploma or Pre-Degree level course in Art and Design.
• We ensure successful placements at all levels, including onto University of the Arts London, UCA & many other renowned art colleges & universities in the UK, USA & other locations around the world.
• London Art Portfolio is run by Julia Dennis, a practicing artist with many years of experience in preparing art and design portfolios for degree applications, organising exhibitions and preparing students for interviews.
• Julia has great success in placing students onto the right course, at the right level, at any stage in your career.
Student Reviews: "Central Saint Martins has offered me a place on Foundation Pathway: Graphic Design. I'm so happy! Thank you so much for your guidance and all heart that you put in to help me out." - Aleksandra, Poland
"At the end of the course, I had an interview at the London College of Fashion and was accepted! It was a great victory & I owe a lot to London Art Portfolio! Thank you very much!" - Paola, Italy
• Fine Art
• Fashion Design
• Graphic Design
• 3D Design / Architecture
Year-round & Summer Courses:
• Portfolio Prep Courses: 24, 18, 12, 6 or 4 weeks
• 1-2 week Enrichment Course in Drawing or Model Making
• Summer Portfolio School- adults & teens
• Digital Portfolio Prep
• Foundation Course in Art and Design- 24 weeks
• One-One Studio Tutorial Support
• One-One Online Tuition
• Short Courses - Half Term, Holiday & Evening classes
• Corporate Workshops & Team Building
Drama, Film and Media at Regent's University London
Courses / Programs
The Regent's School of Drama, Film and Media is a vibrant school, led by media industry practitioners, academics and recognised creative media production specialists. We are one of seven specialist schools at Regent's College London – the largest provider of private higher education in the UK.
Head of School, David Hanson, has enjoyed a successful career in the creative industries as an award-winning scriptwriter, working on projects that have won BAFTA, Ace and Golden Rose of Montreux awards. The Regent's School of Drama, Film and Media faculty members are industry specialists; you will benefit from their diverse experience and extensive industry links.
In designing each degree, we asked key industry personnel the same question: “If you were doing your degree course now, what do you believe it should contain?” We then built our programmes around the answers to that question. The result is that all Regent's School of Drama, Film and Media programmes have been constructed on present and future needs, and are backed by commendations from successful industry leaders and practitioners at the top of their creative fields.
There are degrees in creating, writing, producing, directing and acting for film, television and theatre productions, as well as in originating, shaping and managing a wide range of creative ideas and ventures.
* Acting Foundation Course – 1 year
* BA (Hons) Acting & Global Theatre
* BA (Hons) Creative Industries
* BA (Hons) Film, TV, & Digital Media Production
* BA (Hons) Screenwriting & Producing
* MA Writing for Screen & Stage – part time
* MA Creative Leadership - part time
Sir John Cass Department of Art, Media and Design, London
Courses / Programs
The Cass (The Sir John Cass Department of Art, Media and Design) is one of ten departments of London Metropolitan University, and is situated on the East London City fringe, a vibrant area recognised as a centre of excellence for both art and design. This unique environment of commerce, art galleries and design workshops exposes our students to the highest levels of professional practice.
We are proud to welcome a diversity of international students onto our courses. The department offers two courses designed to help international students prepare for study. The International Foundation Programme is a foundation year combining art, media and design studies with English Language to prepare students for degree level study. The International Pre-Masters is a one semester programme to prepare international students for postgraduate study in the department. We also offer a wide variety of options for internationa students who wish to take a study year abroad as part of the JYA or ERASMUS programmes.
We offer a wide range of courses including short courses, a foundation year leading to extended degrees across our portfolio, foundation degrees and degrees, taught masters, research masters and PhD/MPhil.
- Art, Media & Design
- Polymer Technology
- Design, Production & Manufacture
- Fine Art
- Media & Communications
- Music & Technology
- Restoration & Conservation
plus a wide range of postgraduate degree courses...
Photoion Photography in Central London is a professional photographic training school offering weekend photography courses and workshops for beginners to advanced students throughout the year. Photoion provides professional photographic training that gives you the knowledge and hands-on practical experience to learn how to make properly exposed and beautiful photographs. Whether you are new with photography, want to improve your skills or simply want to take better pictures on holiday, Photoion is the place to learn photography quickly and effectively.
You will be taught with professional methods including power point presentation projected on a large screen, physical examples, practical exercises, impromptu demonstrations, tests, etc. You will get to go out and practice with the camera. You will also receive a PDF version of the full course material on a CD.
Weekend Photography Courses and Workshops in London:
- Digital Photography Course for Beginners
- Digital Photography Course for Intermediates
- Special Photographic Techniques Workshops
- Photographing Southbank by Night Workshop
- Portrait Photography Course
- Studio Lighting Photography Course
- Product Photography Course in London