Queensford College: Queensford College, located in Brisbane, Queensland, Australia, is a business school offering diploma and certificate courses in accountancy and management. People from all over the world join Queensford College for many reasons. Some join to experience high quality of courses designed for modern business and industry, some for our services provided to students and some for our friendly and cosmopolitan-rich environment. Whatever your reasons, we have simple motto that speaks volumes: "To Strive For Excellence".
Brisbane, the capital city of Queensland is midway up the east coast of Australia. It is located on the banks of the Brisbane River and is surrounded by the beautiful Moreton Bay and series of spectacular mountain ranges. With a population of about 1.6 million and a warm sub tropical climate, Brisbane offers an active yet relaxed way of life. The city features great galleries, cinemas, pubs, shopping and bustling weekend markets.
The city is ideally placed between Queensland's famous Gold Coast and Byron Bay to the south and the Sunshine Coast to the north. The Great barrier Reef and its many beautiful island resorts are only a few hours away by car or train. With a wide range of weekend travel options, Brisbane is both a perfect holiday and study destination.
Careers-focused education & pathways to university:
Martin College is a part of Study Group, a worldwide specialist education company, and is recognised internationally for its delivery of quality education. As Australia’s leading provider of careers-focused training and education, Martin College has been preparing students for their future careers for over 30 years.
Our experienced teaching and support staff are all there to help you settle into college life, make the most of your studies and develop the skills to progress beyond graduation.
With campuses in central locations in Brisbane, Gold Coast and Sydney, our Certificate, Diploma and Advanced Diploma courses are aimed at achieving real outcomes:
- Getting your career ready:
If you wish to enter the working world, our courses are designed to ensure you have the skills to start building a successful career straight after graduation.
- Pathways to university:
If your goal is degree level study, Martin College has agreements with universities throughout Australia to provide graduates of the Diploma and Advanced Diploma courses the opportunity to progress to a related university Bachelor Degree with significant credit points.
Reach Cambridge - Online Pre-University Courses / Private Tutoring for ages 13 to 23
Courses / Programs
• Online pre-university / college prep courses with Reach Cambridge via Private Tuition through Zoom - for Australia-based & international students of ages 13 to 24 years old.
• Study your favourite academic subject through one of our intensive, one-to-one courses & prepare for college or university from the comfort of your own home in Sydney / NSW, Melbourne, Victoria, Brisbane / QLD, Perth / WA, Adelaide / SA, Canberra, Darwin / NT, Tasmania, elsewhere across Australia, NZ & around the world.
• Based since 2005 in the historic city of Cambridge in the UK, Reach Cambridge has provided thousands of young people from all over the world with the opportunity to prepare for their futures in a university environment in one of the top educational facilities in the world.
• The purpose of our intensive pre-university courses with highly-personalised lessons from an expert tutor in that field is to provide a taste of the academic standard likely to be at the college or university that best matches your interest, and to enable you to learn the basics in your preferred subject, and lay the foundation for your future degree studies.
• With over 15 years specialising in providing quality academic courses for high school students and young adults, we know that matching a student with the right tutor is essential for offering a truly transformative learning experience.
Contact us today about starting a course, and to discuss a flexible study schedule around your time zone and plans for college.
Edith Cowan College (ECC) is the on-campus pathway provider to Edith Cowan University. Situated on the ECU Mt Lawley and Joondalup campuses in Western Australia. ECC offers diploma pathway programs in Commerce, Computing / IT, Communications and Creative Industries, Hotel Management Heath Studies and Engineering Studies. Deciding on your preferred course of study and type of institution is an exciting challenge.
ECC is the founding college of Navitas, a public company listed on the Australian Stock Exchange and the largest group of Higher Education colleges in Australia, with colleges in most state capitals plus sister colleges in London, Africa and Canada. Since 1994 ECC and Edith Cowan University have worked together to provide the leading pathway programs in Australia.
With approximately 900 students and over 8000 graduates ECC is a popular choice for both Australian and International students, providing an alternative entry to university studies and a pathway into the second year of a Bachelor degree at Edith Cowan University.
• Diploma of Commerce
• Diploma of Science (Computing / IT)
• Diploma of Communications and Creative Industries
• Diploma of Hotel Management
• Diploma of Science (Health Studies)
• Diploma of Science (Engineering Studies)
• Post-Graduate Qualifying Program (PQP) in Business
• Post-Graduate Qualifying Program (PQP) in IT
Located in the lively cultural area of Northbridge in Perth, Western Australia, Stanley College is a modern and innovative tertiary education institution offering courses leading to further studies at Universities and successful careers.
We are committed to delivering to you a high-quality learning and training experience in a vibrant and supportive environment designed for students from diverse backgrounds. This will equip you with the cutting edge skills required in your chosen career.
1. English courses
2. Business and management
5. Early Childhood Education
6. Translation and interpreting
7. Short courses
8. Government funded courses(For Local Students)
9. Vet Student Loans
10. English language skills test
11. Packed course samples
12. Professional Year Program
Based in six cities across Australia, Navitas Workforce Solutions is a national business training organisation that provides quality vocational education in a wide range of business areas such as finance, accounting, sales, management communication. At NWS, we provide programs onsite at our modern facilities in Melbourne, Sydney, Adelaide, Geelong, Perth and Brisbane, as well as offering some of our accredited programs online.
With over 20 years experience, NWS is an government-accredited training organisation that delivers customised programs to large organisations and individual participants. NWS gives you the option to choose how your program is delivered using a combination of our learning options. This flexibility allows you to balance family, life, and work commitments. Our staff has the knowledge and expertise to access government funding for your training, provided certain criteria are met.
Based on the latest adult learning principles, we’ve designed our training to be fun, exciting and highly interactive. We provide unique and innovative learning tools which complement our style of training, so you will come away with the knowledge and skills to help you achieve your goals.
Taylors College is a premier private college offering world-class University Preparation and High School programs in Sydney, Melbourne and Perth, Australia and Auckland, New Zealand.
Taylors College aims to enable our students to enter the degree program they choose, at the university of their choice, so that they can have the career they want. This philosophy, combined with our expertise, has enabled us to evolve into Australia and New Zealand’s leading university preparation establishment.
Our university preparation courses aim to provide you with the English language skills and proven academic ability to meet the entry requirements for universities / colleges in Australia or New Zealand. The Taylors English Language Preparation (TELP) helps you to improve your English before joining an academic program.
Taylors College is a part of Study Group International, a global leader in private Higher Education, language and Careers Education in the United States, UK, Australia and New Zealand. Study Group provides the highest quality education opportunities to over 55,000 students from more than 140 countries.
Taylors College CRICOS codes: 01781B (NSW); 01160J (VIC); 01963G (WA).