Career Colleges in Australia: Vocational training in Melbourne, certificate courses in Brisbane in aged care, home / community care, first aid, food safety, manual handling, online job training, correspondence / home study courses
Job Training Institute Pty Ltd: With locations in Glen Waverly in Melbourne, Victoria and Brisbane, Queensland, Job Training Institute Pty Ltd is a registered training organization in Australia licensed to train and issue nationally recognized certificates in aged care, home & community care, disability work, applied first aid, food safety, manual handling, medication for PCAs. We offer four modes of learning namely classroom, online, correspondence and blended learning (which combines classroom and online) learning. We are committed to making vocational learning as convenient as possible.
Working in the Aged Care industry is challenging. However making a difference in the lives of the aged is quite rewarding. Home and Community Care workers provide care and support in the homes and communities of people with disabilities and the elderly. Upon completion of these courses, you will be able to gain employment in a wide variety of positions using your specialized care training. For those who are interested in working with disabled individuals our disability work certificate offers supervised job placement working with disabled individuals, either in a facility or in the community.
Reach Cambridge - Online Pre-University Courses / Private Tutoring for ages 13 to 23
Courses / Programs
• Online pre-university / college prep courses with Reach Cambridge via Private Tuition through Zoom - for Australia-based & international students of ages 13 to 24 years old.
• Study your favourite academic subject through one of our intensive, one-to-one courses & prepare for college or university from the comfort of your own home in Sydney / NSW, Melbourne, Victoria, Brisbane / QLD, Perth / WA, Adelaide / SA, Canberra, Darwin / NT, Tasmania, elsewhere across Australia, NZ & around the world.
• Based since 2005 in the historic city of Cambridge in the UK, Reach Cambridge has provided thousands of young people from all over the world with the opportunity to prepare for their futures in a university environment in one of the top educational facilities in the world.
• The purpose of our intensive pre-university courses with highly-personalised lessons from an expert tutor in that field is to provide a taste of the academic standard likely to be at the college or university that best matches your interest, and to enable you to learn the basics in your preferred subject, and lay the foundation for your future degree studies.
• With over 15 years specialising in providing quality academic courses for high school students and young adults, we know that matching a student with the right tutor is essential for offering a truly transformative learning experience.
Contact us today about starting a course, and to discuss a flexible study schedule around your time zone and plans for college.
Hyde Park College of Skin and Body Therapy was established 22 years ago to give future beauty and SPA therapists the highest level of training available in South Australia: This International Beauty and Spa Therapy Training school situated in Adelaide, has an enviable international reputation in Australia and globally. The College is accredited for CIDESCO and CIBTAC International Beauty Therapy and SPA Therapy training. We believe a beauty therapist is a professional person, male or female, with a caring disposition, who is fully trained in all aspects of beauty therapy and cosmetology: and who specialises in giving a high standard of treatment and service to paying clients in order to maintain the external appearance and natural functions of the skin, to bring about relaxation, the relief of stress and general well-being of the mind and body. Graduates are successful in gaining employment immediately upon completion of their course locally or elsewhere in Australia and overseas due to their specialised training conducted by internationally accredited Tutors. Classes are small for individual attention and guidance.
CIDESCO Diploma in Beauty Therapy; CIBTAC Diploma in Beauty Therapy; CIDESCO Diploma in Spa Therapy; Certificate in Indian Head Massage; Certificate in Reflexology; Certificate in Lithos Stone Therapy; Diploma in Aromatherapy; Short courses in Manicure and Pedicure; Waxing.
Located in the lively cultural area of Northbridge in Perth, Western Australia, Stanley College is a modern and innovative tertiary education institution offering courses leading to further studies at Universities and successful careers.
We are committed to delivering to you a high-quality learning and training experience in a vibrant and supportive environment designed for students from diverse backgrounds. This will equip you with the cutting edge skills required in your chosen career.
1. English courses
2. Business and management
5. Early Childhood Education
6. Translation and interpreting
7. Short courses
8. Government funded courses(For Local Students)
9. Vet Student Loans
10. English language skills test
11. Packed course samples
12. Professional Year Program
Professional Development Programs & Computer Training Courses:
- Leadership Training Programs
- Management Training
- Team Building Workshops
- Business Skills
- Communication Courses
- Personal Development
- Project Management
- Microsoft Office Courses (Word, Outlook, Excel, Access..)
- Adobe Training Programs (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator..)
The Shafston School of Hospitality offers contemporary training leading to qualifications which are recognised and valued throughout the world. The programs are designed to provide an opportunity for students to become highly skilled tradespersons who are work-ready for employment in the Hospitality industry.
Training at Shafston includes both theoretical and practical training. Predominately the theory classes are held at the Kangaroo Point, Main Campus. Practical classes are conducted both at training kitchens at Kangaroo Point and at the live service training Cafe and Patisserie at L'Académie Hotel.
Based in Perth, Western Australia, Paramount Training & Development provides business and individual training Australia-wide for airline companies, retail stores, office managers, public relations, media, hospitality, building material suppliers, motor vehicle dealers, telecommunication leaders, mining organisations, transportation, government departments plus many more. Paramount Training and Development provide a wealth of knowledge for increasing potential within people. Our trainers are members of the Customer Service Institute of Australia (CSIA) and The International Customer Service Association (ICSA).
We believe that fun is an important part of the learning process and strive to provide a high performance learning environment in which individuals retain information easier. We cater for all ages with new and interesting methods to impress those with different attention spans. By using Visual, Auditory and Kinaesthetic training materials we can keep everyone awake and ready for action. We customise our courses to suit your industry and company to help your employees learn and use more.
Our courses include:
- Managerial/Admin/HR/Supervisory Skills
- Project Management
- Time Management
- Customer Service
- Sales Training
- Marketing and Sales
- Call Centre/Telemarketing training
- Front Office Training
- Computer Training
- Communication Skills
- Presentation Skills
- Ethics, Etiquette and Diversity
- Conflict Resolution
- Body Language
- Workplace Safety