University Of Quebec In Montreal (UQAM) Language School: UQAM is exceptionally located in the heart of Montreal. Situated right in the Theatre District ("Quartier des spectacles"), UQAM École de langues is:
- 10 minutes away from Old Montreal, the oldest section of the city alongside the majestic Saint-Lawrence River. Old Montreal is world famous for its history, its architecture, unique in North America, museums, art galleries and numerous cafés and restaurants. In the summer, this vibrant neighbourhood attracts a great many artists, musicians and street performers. UQAM is also just a stones-throw away from the gates of Montreal's lively Chinatown.
- less than 10 minutes away from Place des Arts, a unique cultural complex in Canada where visual and dramatic arts come together and where most summer festivals take place. Downtown Montreal, with its numerous shops and malls, is just a little further along lively Saint Catherine Street.
- a mere 20 minute-walk away from the legendary "Plateau Mont-Royal", immortalized by the great Montreal playwright, Michel Tremblay. Plateau-Royal boasts the densest population of artists in Canada. This picturesque neighbourhood, steeped in history, is a must-see and cannot be missed.
- a mere 15-minute Metro ride that will take you to the Olympic Park, with its world-famous Stadium and leaning tower. The area is also host to Montreal Botanical Garden and Biodome that recreates four of the most beautiful North American ecosystems under one roof.
When choosing to stay with a Francophone or Anglophone family, depending on your program, you will live a total immersion experience. Just like living at home, you will have an opportunity to continue practising and expanding your language skills while getting an even better understanding of what life is like in Montreal and Canada in general.
Our carefully-selected families are both fun and friendly. You will be welcome into their homes with open arms. Clean and comfortable, our families, reside between 30 and 60 minutes travel-time (bus and/or metro) from your classes here at UQAM.
School / Office Address:209 rue Sainte-Catherine Est
Kaplan International, in partnership with Pacific Language Institute (PLI), offers summer English courses for adults in our two English schools in Canada, centrally located in the world-class waterfront cities of Toronto and Vancouver.
We offer Vacation English programs which are ideal for people who want to combine English language classes with a holiday in Canada.
In addition to our Vacation English courses, we offer summer and year-round courses including: General English, Intensive and Super-Intensive English, Diploma in Business Communication, Exam preparation for the Cambridge and TOEFL exams and Academic English.
ESL programs in summer include:
- General English
- Vacation English
- Intensive English
- Super-Intensive English
- TOEFL and Academic English
- Cambridge Exam Preparation
- Diploma in Business Communication
- Homestay program with local Canadian host family
Since 1998, International House Vancouver has offered unique, educational, and fun English language (ESL) summer programs for young learners to suit every need, budget and language ability.
In Vancouver, we offer a Children's Adventure Program (CAP) for children ages 5-12, suitable for mother & child or family study.
We also provide a Homestay Junior Program for 13-17 year olds, as well as a Residential Junior Program on the campus of the University of British Columbia for 9-17 year olds.
These programs are affiliated and held to the standards of Languages Canada, the IHWO, and AILIA, organizations that insist on the highest degree of educational excellence.
We ensure the quality our classes with teachers who are qualified in both language instruction and working with children and young adults. With a range of programs on offer, we can provide the best choices to fit most any need.
We also offer a Winter Junior Program for kids ages 13-17 from late December to mid February.
Ranked among the top university business schools worldwide, HEC Montréal School of Management provides a 4-week Business French immersion program through our Language Department / Centre for Communication Quality for students from beginner to advanced level.
This summer program provides a truly international experience with participants from around the world, allowing you to acquire or refine your writing and speaking skills in Business French, thereby increasing your opportunities in the international job market.
On successful completion of the course, you will be awarded a Course Certificate.
Our summer Business French immersion program is ideal for acquiring valuable French language skills that will be directly applicable to your everyday needs - academic, professional or personal.
You will gain confidence in the use of written and spoken French in formal and informal situations. This program is available to students ages 18+ and no previous business experience is required.
Founded in 1907, the École des hautes études commerciales de Montréal, better known today as HEC Montréal, was the first business school established in Canada.
HEC Montréal was also the first university business school in North America to be awarded the three most prestigious accreditations in its field: AACSB International, EQUIS and AMBA.
Student Testimonial: "An amazing program that helped me gain confidence with my use of French in professional settings... Highly recommended."
- Judy, New York City
- Intensive courses in Business French (Beginner to Advanced Levels)
- Focus on the 4 skills: writing, reading, listening and speaking
- Oral communication workshops based on the workplace and the French-speaking business world
- Short seminars / conferences in Marketing and Management
- Numerous sports / sociocultural activities (afternoons, evenings, weekends)
- No prior knowledge in Business (work or studies) required
- On-campus lodging option
- 18 years and more
• Surrounded and encouraged by native French speakers, your teen son, daughter or loved one can enjoy a wonderful French language immersion experience in the province of Quebec in summer 2019!
• NSL Mondial is an established and highly-experienced facilitator of intensive language camps for children and teenagers from Canada, the U.S., and around the world.
• Our summer French immersion camps in Montreal for junior children & high school teens (ages 7-17 years old) are for 1 to 5 weeks.
• Combine French language learning with fun sporting and recreational activities including: Drama, Swimming, Badminton, Tennis, Baseball, Hiking, Rock Climbing, Martial Arts, Archery, Arts & Crafts, Volleyball, and more.
• Day camps and residential / overnight options are available.
• The camp takes place on the campus of Concordia University, downtown campus.
• In addition to our French camps, we also provide English language camps for local and international students.
• Montreal is the cultural center of Quebec - and the largest French speaking city in North America. It is also an amazing destination to practice the French language.
Parent Review: "Danmeng and Ruodong enjoyed their time studying in NSL. They miss their teachers, their classmates, their friends. The happy times at NSL are unforgettable. Thank you." - Ningning, China
• Edu-inter is a Summer French Language School in Quebec City offering summer French immersion programs for children & teenagers (ages 10-17) and adults (16+).
• Quebec City is the only major city in Canada that offers a 100% French-speaking environment, making it the ideal location for learning and practicing French.
• 2018 will be the 13th year of our French Summer School for Teenagers. As the cradle of francophone culture in the Americas, summer in Quebec City offers an unparalleled program of festivals, fun activities and experiences, all in a city renowned for its safe environment.
• The summer school is located on the campus of Collège Mérici, in downtown Quebec City, a short 15 minute walk from Old Quebec.
• The campus features exceptional facilities including a gymnasium, an aerobics room, a library, computer labs, an internet cafe, a cafeteria and a student lounge. The campus has ample green space for outdoor sports and recreation activities.
• Edu-inter also provides Winter French Camps for children and teens (ages 10-17), as well as summer French immersion programs for adults.
Student Reviews: "This experience has been life charging for me. The people in Quebec are so accommodating and kind. Merci Edu-inter!" - Carol, USA
"I would definitely recommend this program to anyone willing to improve their French over the summer!"
- Philippa, USA
Summer French Programs: For Children & Teenagers (ages 10-17)
• French & Circus
• French & Cooking
• French & Dance
• French & Dramatic Arts
• French & Hockey
• French & Horse Riding
• French & Multi-activities
• French & Music
• French & Soccer
• French & Tennis
Winter French Camps: For Children & Teenagers (ages 10-17)
• French & Multi-activity camp
• French & Ski camp
• French & Snowboard camp
We also offer summer French immersion programs for adults.
Real Programming 4 Kids, Toronto & throughout Ontario
Courses / Programs
Are you searching for quality computer programming summer camps in Ontario? Offering year-round computer programming classes and summer camps in Toronto, Ottawa, London, Oakville, Oshawa, Waterloo, Etobicoke, and Richmond Hill, Real Programming 4 Kids (RP4K) aims to provide a rich and challenging learning environment for kids and teens (ages 7-17) of all skill levels, with all the fun of video games. Your child can learn video game programming with the same tools the pros use!
In our summer camps, kids and teens can start learning the fundamentals of computer science, and learn the secrets of video game design today. No prior programming experience is required to begin. With a maximum of just 4 students per instructor, kids learn best in our focused classes.
Creating and programming a video game combines the most complete application of creativity, math, physics, communication skills, and problem solving. We teach kids and teens how to use real game industry-standard computer programming software just like the pros. Your child will learn real programming languages like Visual Basic, Java, C# and C++.
In addition to our summer camps, we offer 27-week computer programming courses, with classes meeting once a week, either on weeknights or Saturdays. Each session lasts anywhere from 1 to 3 hours.