International business schools in Europe: International universities in Italy, undergraduate, graduate degree programs in economics, social sciences, tourism, events management, master's degree course in entrepreneurship, study abroad programs for Americans, international students, German, Italian, English university education in North of Italy
Free University of Bozen-Bolzano: Free University of Bozen-Bolzano is a trilingual, international university in the South Tyrol region of Northern Italy, We offer a range of undergraduate and graduate degree programs in our School of Economics and Management. Our three-year bachelor degree courses include Economics & Social Sciences; Tourism, Sport & Event Management and Economics & Management while our master degree courses include Entrepreneurship & Innovation and Economics & Management of Public Sectors. The faculty, as well as the student community, are very much international.
Email:Contact us below
A course of study at the School of Economics prepares students for the global workplace. This is achieved by setting high international academic standards. The focus is therefore on multilingualism and multiculturalism which are provided by the international provenance of both our students and our teaching and research staff. The different core subjects we have been successfully offering for a number of years include economics and business management, political sciences and law.
Courses / Programs:
Undergraduate Bachelor's Degree Programs:
- Economics & Management
- Economics & Social Sciences
- Tourism, Sport and Event Management
Graduate Master's Degree Programs:
- M.Sc. in Entrepreneurship and Innovation
- M.Sc. in Economics and Management of Public Sectors
Located in Milan, SDA Bocconi is the leading School of Management in Italy and also stands among the top-ranked European Institutions. Founded in 1971, with its 40-year experience, SDA Bocconi School of Management is a pioneer in business education in Italy: its hallmark is innovation and far-reaching modelling that manifest themselves through a wide array of executive courses and master programs.
The School offers a Full-time MBA and a Global Executive MBA in English as well as a modular Executive MBA and an Evening Executive MBA in Italian. It also offers 10 Full-time Specialized Master Programs (5 International + 5 in Italian) and 6 Executive Specialized Master Programs (2 International + 4 in Italian). Furthermore, the School offers a large variety of Executive Education Open and Custom Programs each year.
The leading School of Management in Italy and the only Italian School on the top of the charts of all main International Rankings, SDA Bocconi has established itself as a European leader in higher education. SDA Bocconi placed 6th in Europe in the QS Global 200 Business School Report 2012, based on the assessments of Recruiters.
- Full Time MBA
- Master in Corporate Finance
- Master of Management in Food & Beverage
- Executive Master in Strategic Human Resource Management
- Executive Master in Marketing & Sales
- Finance For Executives
- Structured Products: Risks, Rewards, Valuation
- Counterparty Credit Risk
- Go To Market
- Internet, Social Media And Mobile For Corporate And Marketing Communication
- The Marketing In You
- Search, Social & Mobile
- Retail Manager
- Credit Risk Management
• For students from Italy & global international students,Schellhammer Business School in Spain offers a wonderful alternative location to study business in Europe in English, and to enhance your business and management-related skills through a Diploma or Degree program.
• Situated on a private resort in Estepona, close to Marbella and Malaga in the sunny south of Spain, SBS provides BBA, MBA, Executive Diploma in Business, and Foundation Diploma in Business courses, taught in English.
• Students at Schellhammer Business School are provided with all the tools, knowledge, skills and visionary capacity to realize their goals.
• Students can enjoy quality 4-star accommodation on-site, in 2 bedroom apartments shared exclusively with other SBS students, available throughout the academic year, from October to June.
• Estepona is a beautiful seaside resort town 20 minutes south-west of Marbella in the province of Malaga in Southern Spain.
• Easily accessible from Malaga International Airport, Estepona is perfectly located for a quick weekend trip to other cities in southern Spain, including Seville, Granada, Cadiz, and Cordoba.
• We look forward to greeting you to charming Estepona.
Testimonial: "I would like to express my gratitude for having had the opportunity to attend SBS over the last three years, it has been an amazing experience and I feel that I am really prepared now for the world and my future." Jenny, BBA Graduate
Bachelor, Masters & Diploma Programs taught in English:
• 3-Year Bachelor Degree in Business Administration (BBA)
• 1-Year Master of Business Administration (MBA) Program
• 1-Year Foundation Diploma in Business (Alternative route into our Bachelor Program)
• 13-week Executive Diploma in Business (Focusing on Business, Economy, Politics, Education, and Understanding)
All programs include the option to learn one or more foreign languages, including Spanish, French, German, Italian, Mandarin Chinese, Japanese, Russian and English.
The LUISS Business School is a division of LUISS Guido Carli University in Rome, Italy that is recognised worldwide as a knowledge hub for postgraduate studies in business & management. We offer an International Master of Business Administration (iMBA) degree program which is 15 months in duration and taught through English to students from all over the world. Other graduate business degree programs taught through English include an Aviation MBA (12 months) and a Master in Corporate Finance (11 months).
One of the main characteristics of LUISS Business School is its long-lasting relationship with the Italian and international business community, that allows theory to inform practice and vice versa. LUISS Business School relies both on the experience of its Faculty members and on the know-how of practitioners working in the fields of finance, consulting, and accounting.
• Established in 2005, Accademia del Lusso is a leading fashion school in the heart of Milan - the fashion capital of Italy.
• We specialize in providing professional training at undergraduate and postgraduate level in the fields of fashion management, luxury brand management, retail management, fashion design, fashion styling and more.
• We welcome students from around the world, and many of our programs are taught entirely in English.
• Our comprehensive courses aim to connect the needs of the job market with the aspirations of those who want to start a new career in the exciting fashion industry.
• We are a modern institution, with our main focus on young high school graduates and university graduates who wish to make a profession out of their passion for fashion.
• In addition, our fashion business programs are ideal for professionals already working within the fashion industry, who wish to enrich their CV and enhance their career prospects through specialized training in specific fields.
Student Testimonial: “My experience at Accademia del Lusso was positive and satisfying. The teachers are knowledgeable, professional and very willing to help." - Francesca
Welcome to the International University College of Turin (IUC) located on the Piazza Carlo Felice in the centre of Turin, northerm Italy. The IUC is an advanced institution dedicated to the study of global capitalism and the preparation of an international class of lawyers and finance experts, endowed with a highly integrated background in Law, Economics and Finance. The IUC offers an innovative Master of Science in Comparative Law, Economics & Finance (MSc CLEF). A rich array of grants and scholarships are available for international students.
The first year of the program will be in Turin Italy and for the second year students will have the opportunity to travel to one of IUC's partner institutions. Most of the education will be carried on in English in order to facilitate international exchange programs, joint degrees and reception of non-italian students and faculty. The IUC is a place where global law and economics are critically understood with the help of such scholars like Duncan Kennedy (Harvard), Guido Calabresi (Yale), and Gustavo Zagrebelsky (Former Italian Chief Justice). Nobel Laureate Amartya Sen sits in its advisory board.
Master of Science in Comparative Law, Economics and Finance (MSc CLEF).
The required/core component of the curriculum is aimed at acquainting the MSc CLEF candidates with the fundamentals of the challenging field of law and finance with emphasis on incorporating the practical considerations.
The first year of the program will be in Turin Italy and for the second year students will have the opportunity to travel to one of IUC's partner institutions. Most of the program is carried out in English.
Department of Economics and Management - University of Pisa
Courses / Programs
The Department of Economics and Management at the University of Pisa in Northern Tuscany in Italy offers high profile post graduate Master and Phd programmes with international partners including our Master of Business Administration (MBA) programme.
We provide an effective learning experience that combines up-to-date research and best practices from the business world. We welcome international students from all over the world, organise group Italian language courses for all levels and provide study materials and advice for independent, individual learning.
Visiting professors and lecturers from top universities and business schools, along with guest speakers from our corporate and professional network, join the department’s faculty in graduate and post-graduate courses. The study offer is enriched with continuous learning programmes, our master's degrees and specialisation courses are aimed at meeting the training requirements emerging from the world of employment, and we pride ourselves on our a system of PhD courses which form the basic foundation of training for scientific research.
Master of Business Administration (MBA): 12 month full-time programme running from January - December 2015.
- The programme is articulated in two terms.
In the 1st term, Fundamental & Specialist courses provide the pillars of business administration and sharpen the management skills in order to develop professional competences in several key areas.
- The 2nd term is dedicated to the preparation of the project work. The Master Thesis can be either a research project / an internship project.