Graduate business schools in Europe: One-year MBA in Italy, master of business administration degree in Bologna. Full-time MBA program taught in English for Americans/ international students. School of management in Northern Italy, close to Florence.
Bologna Business School - University of Bologna: Bologna Business School is situated in a 16th century villa just 10 minutes Bologna city center, we offer intensive 12-month international full-time programs:
Master in Marketing, Communication and New Media
Master in Business Administration (MBA) The MBA degree is specialized in 5 concentrations - taught entirely through English. The curriculum of the each of our MBA programs is divided in two main parts: General Management (core courses), and a number of Specialized Courses which specific to your chosen concentration.
Concentrations include: - Corporate Finance
- China/Far East and Europe Business Relations
- Design, Fashion and Luxury Goods
- Food and Wine
- Green Energy and Sustainable Businesses
Contact Us Today - Send a Quick Email here: ( or request a callback ).
• Established in 2005, Accademia del Lusso is a leading fashion school in the heart of Milan - the fashion capital of Italy.
• We specialize in providing professional training at undergraduate and postgraduate level in the fields of fashion management, luxury brand management, retail management, fashion design, fashion styling and more.
• We welcome students from around the world, and many of our programs are taught entirely in English.
• Our comprehensive courses aim to connect the needs of the job market with the aspirations of those who want to start a new career in the exciting fashion industry.
• We are a modern institution, with our main focus on young high school graduates and university graduates who wish to make a profession out of their passion for fashion.
• In addition, our fashion business programs are ideal for professionals already working within the fashion industry, who wish to enrich their CV and enhance their career prospects through specialized training in specific fields.
Student Testimonial: “My experience at Accademia del Lusso was positive and satisfying. The teachers are knowledgeable, professional and very willing to help." - Francesca
MIP was established in 1979 as a collaboration between Politecnico di Milano - one of the leading technical universities in Europe - and some leading organizations operating in Italy. One of MIP’s great strengths is being part of the Politecnico di Milano, whose engineering tradition and technology leadership allow MIP to have access to up-and-coming technology, to play a key role in innovation and to be at the forefront of company growth and technological investment.
As a consortium, MIP enjoys a privileged relationship with its shareholder companies and this has been extended over the years to include foreign multinationals. Indeed, such partnership is evident throughout the MBA program in its real-life business simulations and field experiences and in its regular collaboration with the professional community from which students also derive great benefit and real-world experience.
2007: The School of Management achieved the prestigious EQUIS accreditation
2009: MIP joined the Financial Times’ rankings of best European Business Schools
2013: The school has received accreditation from the Association of MBAs.
- International Full Time MBA
- International Part Time MBA
- Iflex MBA (online)
- International Master in Multichannel Marketing Management
- International Master in Luxury Management
- International Master in BIG DATA
- International Master in Supply Chain & Purchaising Management
- Advanced MAster in Innovation & Entrepreneurship
- International Master in Industrial Management
- Master in Strategic Project Management
Department of Economics and Management - University of Pisa
Courses / Programs
The Department of Economics and Management at the University of Pisa in Northern Tuscany in Italy offers high profile post graduate Master and Phd programmes with international partners including our Master of Business Administration (MBA) programme.
We provide an effective learning experience that combines up-to-date research and best practices from the business world. We welcome international students from all over the world, organise group Italian language courses for all levels and provide study materials and advice for independent, individual learning.
Visiting professors and lecturers from top universities and business schools, along with guest speakers from our corporate and professional network, join the department’s faculty in graduate and post-graduate courses. The study offer is enriched with continuous learning programmes, our master's degrees and specialisation courses are aimed at meeting the training requirements emerging from the world of employment, and we pride ourselves on our a system of PhD courses which form the basic foundation of training for scientific research.
Master of Business Administration (MBA): 12 month full-time programme running from January - December 2015.
- The programme is articulated in two terms.
In the 1st term, Fundamental & Specialist courses provide the pillars of business administration and sharpen the management skills in order to develop professional competences in several key areas.
- The 2nd term is dedicated to the preparation of the project work. The Master Thesis can be either a research project / an internship project.
• Get an American university education in the heart of Rome with John Cabot University (JCU)!
• The largest overseas American liberal arts university in Italy, JCU is accredited by the American Commission on Higher Education of the Middle States Association of Colleges and Schools.
• We provide four-year Bachelor of Arts (BA) and 2-year Associate of Arts (AA) degree programs to students from the U.S. and worldwide. We also offer a Masters in Art History, semester and year-long study abroad programs, and summer programs.
• All courses are taught in English with an average of 15 students per class and are taught by faculty of international distinction.
• Our graduates are globally-recognized, and have been accepted at top-tier universities in the U.S. and Europe, and for being employed by well-known international companies.
• Our diverse student body comprises about 1,200 students from over 60 countries from the Americas, Africa, Asia and Europe, and from more than 130 U.S. universities.
• Students benefit greatly from culturally conscious views and discussions through which they become well prepared for successful and productive engagements in our fast-paced global world.
• Whether you are considering studying in Rome with us for 4 years, or as a visiting student for one semester, JCU, with our prestigious and dedicated faculty, and our rich and rigorous curricular offerings, will provide an unforgettable academic experience whose fruits you will enjoy for a lifetime.
4-year Bachelor of Arts (BA) & 2-year Associate of Arts (AA) undergraduate degree programs in:
• Business Administration; International Affairs; Political Science; Communications; Economics and Finance; International Business; Marketing; Art History; Classical Studies; English Literature; History; Humanistic Studies; Italian Studies.
The LUISS Business School is a division of LUISS Guido Carli University in Rome, Italy that is recognised worldwide as a knowledge hub for postgraduate studies in business & management. We offer an International Master of Business Administration (iMBA) degree program which is 15 months in duration and taught through English to students from all over the world. Other graduate business degree programs taught through English include an Aviation MBA (12 months) and a Master in Corporate Finance (11 months).
One of the main characteristics of LUISS Business School is its long-lasting relationship with the Italian and international business community, that allows theory to inform practice and vice versa. LUISS Business School relies both on the experience of its Faculty members and on the know-how of practitioners working in the fields of finance, consulting, and accounting.
Free University of Bozen-Bolzano is a trilingual, international university in the South Tyrol region of Northern Italy, We offer a range of undergraduate and graduate degree programs in our School of Economics and Management. Our three-year bachelor degree courses include Economics & Social Sciences; Tourism, Sport & Event Management and Economics & Management while our master degree courses include Entrepreneurship & Innovation and Economics & Management of Public Sectors. The faculty, as well as the student community, are very much international.
A course of study at the School of Economics prepares students for the global workplace. This is achieved by setting high international academic standards. The focus is therefore on multilingualism and multiculturalism which are provided by the international provenance of both our students and our teaching and research staff. The different core subjects we have been successfully offering for a number of years include economics and business management, political sciences and law.