Art Courses Italy: We offer Art Courses in various locations in Italy - Rome, Florence, Milan. We offer excellent facilities to our students in all of our teaching locations. Please contact us for further information on the locations or the facilities available.
• Situated in the heart of Milan - Italy's fashion capital, Accademia del Lusso provides a range of fashion-related Masters programs, 3-year courses, intensive 1-year programs, summer professional courses, and short courses designed to train and prepare the fashion industry’s most sought-after professionals.
• Available to students from around the world, our courses are taught in English or Italian. Subjects include Fashion Design, Fashion Styling, Fashion Brand Management, and Interior Design among many others.
• Our comprehensive courses allow students to enter the job market as experienced and competent professionals with expert skills and knowledge.
• The Accademia del Lusso’s innovative educational approach comprises two closely interconnected areas of specialization: a technical-creative emphasis and a management emphasis.
• In order to improve the student-to-faculty ratio, the maximum class size is 12 made up of international students.
• Our school was founded with the intention of providing high-level training to motivated young people who plan to build a career in fashion as well as to industry professionals who seek to improve and update their skills.
Student Testimonial: "I really enjoyed the time I spent in Accademia del Lusso. The courses that I have attended have helped me to develop my knowledge of the fashion business and to open my mind and see things from a different point of view. The teachers too have been very good to me (with very little exceptions)."
Lorenzo de' Medici School (LdM), located in Florence, Italy, is an Art School offering vocationally oriented courses in Fashion, Design, Archaeology, Studio Arts, Performing Arts and allied subjects. Students can choose from over than 500 different courses in Arts, Humanities, Social Sciences, International Business, Economics, Political Science, Studio and Performing Arts and Italian Language and Culture. All the courses are taught in English, except for the Italian Language courses.
LdM is authorized by the Ministry of Public Education in Italy and has recognition, accreditation and membership in a number of European and international educational organizations. The customizable programs offered at LdM, and Certificate Programs, are recognized by various colleges, universities and institutes within the United States. In its teaching programs, LdM collaborates with the University of Florence.
- B.A. in Fine Arts: Studio Art
- B.A. in Fine Arts: Art History
- B.P.S. in Fashion Design
- B.S. in Digital Media
- B.P.S. in Interior Design
- B.S. in Conservation Studies
- B.S. in Studio Art
- Study Certificate Programs (one year)
- Professional Certificate Programs (one year)
- Summer Monthly Courses
- Summer Workshops
- January Intersession
- Customizable Semester Programs
- Italian Language and Culture Courses
Pop Makeup Academy in Rome, Italy offers professional makeup artist training to students of all levels. Originally established in Los Angeles, California by the talented Margaret Kimura, we provide makeup artists to some of the biggest celebrities in Hollywood. We combine technology and creativity through a unique professional methodology and specific intensive training.
Pop Makeup offers a professional makeup artist program in Rome. In this 147 hour course, you will learn the professional techniques of beauty makeup for Retail, Bridal and Events. It is designed to prepare students to work as entry-level professional makeup artists in the Bridal and retail industries. A Certificate of Attendance is presented upon completion of this program.
Our aim is to train talented professional makeup artists who are able to integrate into this exciting and competitive field. Students will learn the professional techniques and develop a distinctive style. They will also be in contact with specialists from various fields, from film to photography, fashion and print publishing.
Andreea Pop, a major makeup artist and student of Margaret Kimura, is head of the Rome office.
• Located in the heart of the historic city center, The Florence Art Studio provides intensive art programs taught in English to international students and professionals from around the world. We offer short, customized courses that teach the fundamentals of drawing and painting from life.
• Choose to study for 1, 2, 3, or 4 weeks or longer.
• Our programs can be divided into six discrete and sequentially progressive modules, each of which can be studied from one week to one month or longer. Alternatively, each module can be taken as a stand-alone course.
• The majority of our students are adult professionals of all backgrounds and levels, from complete beginner to advanced, who are passionate about Florence, the Renaissance, Painting & Drawing.
• Students work within a structured environment, under the guidance of an instructor who personally monitors their progress and development for three hours a day, and the remaining time is structured with other activity.
• Your drawing or painting program is intensively taught in an encouraging environment, with a great deal of personal attention given to each student, through intensive individual training and one on one lessons.
• Our studio is situated on Via Ghibellina, only a few steps from the main historic and artistic places of interest in the center of the city.
•"It was wonderful. Not only is the studio a magnificent space to work in, but also Gary is a brilliant instructor. I loved every moment of it." - Penny, UK
The school was estabished in 1998 and is located in the old part of Florence. There are classrooms for drawing and designing both by hand and by computer, and a large. fully-equipped workshops with individual professional workbenches, and the instruments and tools needed for the various specialisations as well as machinery for complete cycle casting. Courses are available for a minimum of one month and a maximum of a year and are aimed at those are newcomers to the craft and also those who already have some basic knowledge and wish to gain specialisation. Lessons are morning and afternoon every day from Monday to Friday. Lessons are held in Italian but we have a teaching assistant who can help students when they do not understand.
• Study Italian cuisine in the heart of Florence with Florence Culinary Arts School. We provide a wide range of Professional Chef courses year round and in summer, with long-term and short-term study options to students from around the world.
• In addition to our complete culinary training programs, we also provide short specialized courses and custom Italian Home Cooking programs.
• You will cover a range of recipes - from traditional to modern dishes. In addition, you will be exposed to the latest international culinary trends, as well as acquiring up to date information on culinary business practice.
• Our graduates are now playing active roles in diverse fields in the Italian culinary business worldwide. Our students gain hands-on culinary experience in Italy.
• What better place to learn about food than Florence - the capital of Fine Arts. The city is well known worldwide for its artistic heritage, but is also prominent in the field of gastronomy.
• Florence is blessed with a wide variety of ingredients, as Tuscany is known as the heart of Italian culinary tradition.
• Students in all of our courses are encouraged to learn from various experiences, not only to study in the school, but to go out and discover the wonders of Italian food.
Italian Cuisine Professional Chef Courses: • Chef Training + Restaurant Internship
• Italian Cuisine Chef Training Course (8 weeks)
• Italian Cuisine Quick Learning Course (6 weeks)
Further Food & Beverage Courses: • Italian Home Cooking classes
• 1-Day Short Cooking courses
• Restaurant Internship course
• Italian Language + Restaurant Internship
• Barista course
• Gelato course
• Sommelier course
• Italian Cooking Summer course
• Italian Cooking Christmas course
• Group training for Foreign Culinary Schools