Art Schools & Design Colleges in Europe: Art courses in Italy, study Italian painting, art history, restoration, design school in Florence, study art in Paris, France, Italy, Milan, Germany, Spain, Canada...
Art Courses Italy: Art Courses Italy in Rome, Florence, Milan. The aim is to promote all aspects of the teaching of Italian Art. Thanks to 'Art Courses in Italy', located throughout Italy, it is possible to take an Art and Painting course in Italy, the very place that inspires and directs the imagination creatively. With our highly professional courses taught by professors who will support you at every step, you can learn to recognize the different painting techniques, the latest innovations in the fields of fashion and design, learn to express your ideas through art, shape your imaginative creations and make the models you've designed. Accommodation with families, apartments, mini-residences, hotels.
You can take the course in the afternoon twice a week, and in the morning you can attend an Italian language classes. However it is possible to sign up for just the Art Course without a good knowledge of Italian as the classes can be taught in English or French if necessary.
- History of Italian Art
- Drawing Course
- Watercolour Course
- Student Works
- History of Italian Art
- Italian Plus Art
- Semester Course
- Italian Art Course
- Italian Design
- Italian Fashion
- Italian Restoration
We offer Art Courses in various locations in Italy - Rome, Florence, Milan. We offer excellent facilities to our students in all of our teaching locations. Please contact us for further information on the locations or the facilities available.
• With two campuses in the heart of historic Rome, Italy, John Cabot University (JCU) is an independent, four-year American liberal arts university that provides undergraduate degrees & study abroad programs to English-speaking students from all over the world.
• We offer Bachelor of Arts (BA) and Associate of Arts degrees as well as semester and year-long study abroad programs, and summer courses.
• Our graduates are globally-recognized, and have been accepted at top-tier universities in the U.S. and Europe, and for being employed by well-known international companies.
• JCU is enriched with an international environment. Our diverse student body comprises about 1200 students from over 60 countries from the Americas, Africa, Asia and Europe, and from more than 130 U.S. universities.
• Students benefit greatly from culturally conscious views and discussions through which they become well prepared for successful and productive engagements in our fast paced global world.
• JCU is accredited by the Commission on Higher Education of the Middle States Association of Colleges and Schools. All courses are taught in English, have small class sizes with an average of 15 students per class and are taught by faculty of international distinction.
• Whether you are pursuing a four-year degree or are seeking to study abroad, you will do so in the heart of Rome surrounded by the extraordinarily rich offerings of a city of culture, history, art, creativity, business and international affairs.
• Bachelor of Arts Degree Programs (4-years)
• Associate of Arts Degree Programs (2-years)
• Year-long and Semester Abroad Programs
• Summer Study Programs
• Master of Arts (MA) in Art History
• Business Administration
• International Affairs
• Political Science
• Art History
• Classical Studies
• Economics and Finance
• English Literature
• Humanistic Studies
• International Business
• Italian Studies
Culinary Institute of Bologna For Foodies, Northern Italy
Courses / Programs
Based in Bologna in Northern Italy, The Culinary Institute of Bologna For Foodies (CIBO) offers year-round, hands-on cooking classes and culinary programs. Taught by English speaking, professional restaurant chefs, CIBO provides a wide-range of short-term pasta courses, half-day, one-day, as well as week long foodie culinary vacations. Our classes are not demonstrations, but participants actively take part in all phases of the food preparation. Get ready for the ultimate Italian cooking and dining experience.
Bologna is a lively cosmopolitan city in Northern Italy, famous for its history, culture, cuisine, art, and music. With a population of about 1 million people, Bologna has a large student population attending a number of leading colleges and universities.
CIBO classes cater for beginner to advanced level food lovers. We also have special courses for culinary professionals and chefs who wish to advance their knowledge and skills of preparing authentic Italian cuisine. Using our state-of-the-art professional kitchens, our cooking lessons will improve your cooking skills and make you an expert in the kitchen.
Year-round beginner to advanced level cooking classes in Bologna:
- Short-term Pasta Classes
- Half / Full Day Classes
- 4/5 Day Cooking Courses
- Week-long Culinary Vacation Programs
- Fresh Pasta Making
- Meat Dish Preparation
- Italian Dessert-Making Courses
- Cooking Classes for Advanced Culinary Professionals
- 4 Days Deluxe Foodie Adventure in Bologna/Countryside
- 5 Days Culinary Adventure in Bologna and Ravenna
- Full Week Gala Foodie Adventure in Bologna Program
Photography school that offers comprehensive photography courses taught in Italian and English language - year-round, in the evenings and in summer.
We welcome international students from around the world, as well as students living in Italy. Our courses include fashion photography and private photography, and are suitable for all levels - from complete beginner to advanced.
• Alchimia is a private professional contemporary jewellery school in the historic city of Florence in Tuscany, Northern Italy.
• We provide academic jewellery design courses at Bachelor's (BFA) degree, Masters (MFA) degree, and 1-year academic courses, as well as short-term, intensive programs including weekend courses, 2 week to 6 month courses, and summer study options.
• Our short courses are available year-round, and have open dates, with individual study programs (max. 5 students) to offer the opportunity to experience contemporary jewellery to both beginners and advanced students.
• Our Bachelor of Fine Arts (BFA) and Master of Fine Arts (MFA) degree courses are accredited by the European Accreditation Board of Higher Education Schools (E.A.B.H.E.S.), an organisation that allows all of our students to obtain a European Bachelor’s degree.
• Alchimia’s objective is to teach students to express their creativity through contemporary jewelry, developing high-quality technical and theoretical skills.
• The students of Alchimia are mentored and tutored by a team of experts in jewellery, design, and the visual arts.
• Our mission is to provide students with a supportive and practical work environment. Interaction with our instructors and technicians gives students the conceptual and technical knowledge about contemporary jewellery necessary to prepare them as professional makers, artists and designers.
• Established in 1983, Accademia Riaci has been dedicated to providing students with exceptional cultural and educational experience abroad. The school is located in the historic city center of Florence, Italy, a few steps from the “Duomo” (Florence Cathedral).
• Our arts, crafts and design courses include professional Master programs, One-Year and Semester programs, Summer Intensive programs, and Short programs.
• ubjects offered include Shoe Making & Design, Leather Bag Making & Design, Jewelry Making & Design, Painting & Drawing, Restoration of Paintings, Interior Design, Graphic Design, Textile Design, Fashion Design & Business, Ceramics, Glass Art among others.
• All courses are taught with free English interpretation service.
• We welcome students from around the world. The diverse background of our students creates a rich multicultural community that promotes the exchange of ideas & viewpoints.
• The student-teacher ratio is kept small (max. 8 students) to value each student's originality and learning styles.
• We provide tailored, hands-on instruction & extensive career development along with training for effective presentation skills, and our graduates achieve professional goals in each field.
Student Review: "The teachers are excellent, very knowledgeable, and very devoted. I had a great stay and learned a lot. My skills definitely grew and I will apply them in the future." - Svenne
The Florence Art Studio offers custom-made, intensive art courses in drawing and painting for students of all levels and backgrounds in the heart of Florence city center.
Taught entirely in English, our intensive Art Program is divided into 6 separate modules covering drawing & painting skills, with each module serving as the foundation for the next. Alternatively, you can choose to take any module as a stand-alone course, from one week to a month or longer.
We help students achieve their goals in the most time-effective way possible through intensive individual training and one on one instruction.
Our students learn how to learn, be patient, disciplined, and objectively self-critical to transform every small obstacle or challenge into a rewarding lesson.
We seek students wishing to learn for self-improvement only. We do not offer academic credit, but we are affiliated with the British Institute of Florence, an accredited institution by the Tuscan government.
Student Testimonial: "I enjoyed learning how each artist accomplished their work while learning the history as well. I highly recommend this type of art education to anyone interested in becoming an artist or if you already are and want to hone your skills.” - Kelly Schlegel, Art Student, New Mexico, USA