Art Schools & Design Colleges in Europe: Art courses in Italy, study Italian painting, art history, restoration, design school in Florence, study art in Paris, France, Italy, Milan, Germany, Spain, Canada...
Art Courses Italy: Art Courses Italy in Rome, Florence, Milan. The aim is to promote all aspects of the teaching of Italian Art. Thanks to 'Art Courses in Italy', located throughout Italy, it is possible to take an Art and Painting course in Italy, the very place that inspires and directs the imagination creatively. With our highly professional courses taught by professors who will support you at every step, you can learn to recognize the different painting techniques, the latest innovations in the fields of fashion and design, learn to express your ideas through art, shape your imaginative creations and make the models you've designed. Accommodation with families, apartments, mini-residences, hotels.
You can take the course in the afternoon twice a week, and in the morning you can attend an Italian language classes. However it is possible to sign up for just the Art Course without a good knowledge of Italian as the classes can be taught in English or French if necessary.
- History of Italian Art
- Drawing Course
- Watercolour Course
- Student Works
- History of Italian Art
- Italian Plus Art
- Semester Course
- Italian Art Course
- Italian Design
- Italian Fashion
- Italian Restoration
We offer Art Courses in various locations in Italy - Rome, Florence, Milan. We offer excellent facilities to our students in all of our teaching locations. Please contact us for further information on the locations or the facilities available.
Located in the heart of beautiful Florence, Italy, EUROPASS, Centro Studi Europeo is an Italian language and culture centre for foreign students, and an educational institution accredited by the Regione Toscana. We provide a wide range of art courses (painting, sculpture, fresco painting), music classes, and cooking courses that are taken simultaneously alongside our flagship Italian language courses.
With a staff of over 10 collaborators, we welcome approximately 600 students a year from all over the world who wish to learn Italian or perfect their knowledge of the Italian language and culture. The monthly number of students never exceeds a hundred, which guarantees a familiar atmosphere with a maximum of individual attention.
Our teachers are all well qualified in the field and are constantly updated on new didactic methods. The many years of experience which distinguish our teachers from many others in the same field allow them to follow and assist the students with attention, competence and capability.
At EUROPASS we aim to create a comfortable, familiar yet professional atmosphere, and all of our staff try to put our students at ease and satisfy every request that they may make. Our large luminous classrooms and sunny balconies provide ideal environments for quiet study, reading or relaxation.
Study photography in Italy with Istituto Italiano di Fotografia (IIF)! Situated close to the center of Milan, IIF is a leading European photography school providing quality training courses to international students from around the world, as well as students living in Italy.
IIF offers short and comprehensive photography courses taught in the evenings, year-round & in summer.
With over 20 years experience in teaching photography, IIF is dedicated to helping each student to develop his/her own personal style that captures reality and conveys meaning.
Highly-qualified and experienced, IIF teachers are respected professionals in various fields of photography and visual communication.
We keep class sizes small so that each student gets the individual attention you need. We help you to cultivate your skills, as well as developing your expressive & creative abilities.
Using the most current materials & methods, our teachers aim to stimulate our students through real-world experience in creative projects, implemented in collaboration with editors and companies for publications and exhibitions.
Testimonial: "It’s the IFF team that made this whole process great. I have learned a lot, both in class and outside of class. This class is definitely life-changing for me!”
- Angela, USA
European Cultural Academy - Art, Architecture & Design Courses
Courses / Programs
• Experience Venice, Italy and the Venice Biennale together with like-minded students from all over the world with immersive and creative art & design courses from the European Cultural Academy (ECA).
• The aim of the ECA is to enhance knowledge and advance your career in architecture, art, design, and other creative industries.
• Our participants come from all backgrounds and the course is open for anyone with an interest in arts, architecture and culture.
• For more than a decade, we have helped creative communities to increase visibility, build connections and make a lasting impact on their careers.
• You and your peers are immersed in an inspiring environment led by renowned faculty and industry experts. Gain new skills to create greater impact with your work immediately.
• Prominent professors in related fields ensure a solid academic component and will enable you to gain a wider perspective.
• Our faculty includes artists, designers, curators, gallerists, architects and scholars that will help you to build necessary skills and enable you to navigate through an opaque and very competitive industry.
Contemporary Art, Architecture & Design Courses in summer, spring & fall - taught in English:
• Join for 1 week to focus on a particular topic
• Join for 2 weeks to cover wider field of subjects
• Join for 3 weeks for in-depth all-round experience and extra opportunities
Course Options: • Contemporary Art
• Contemporary Architecture - Opening Of The Architecture Biennale
• Contemporary Architecture
• Venice Architecture Biennale
• Design: The World Around Us
• 3-Day Venice Architecture Biennale Power Course
Lorenzo de' Medici School (LdM), located in Florence, Italy, is an Art School offering vocationally oriented courses in Fashion, Design, Archaeology, Studio Arts, Performing Arts and allied subjects. Students can choose from over than 500 different courses in Arts, Humanities, Social Sciences, International Business, Economics, Political Science, Studio and Performing Arts and Italian Language and Culture. All the courses are taught in English, except for the Italian Language courses.
LdM is authorized by the Ministry of Public Education in Italy and has recognition, accreditation and membership in a number of European and international educational organizations. The customizable programs offered at LdM, and Certificate Programs, are recognized by various colleges, universities and institutes within the United States. In its teaching programs, LdM collaborates with the University of Florence.
- B.A. in Fine Arts: Studio Art
- B.A. in Fine Arts: Art History
- B.P.S. in Fashion Design
- B.S. in Digital Media
- B.P.S. in Interior Design
- B.S. in Conservation Studies
- B.S. in Studio Art
- Study Certificate Programs (one year)
- Professional Certificate Programs (one year)
- Summer Monthly Courses
- Summer Workshops
- January Intersession
- Customizable Semester Programs
- Italian Language and Culture Courses
Accademia d'Arte e Design Leonetto Cappiello, Florence
Courses / Programs
Located in Florence in the Tuscany region of northern Italy, the Leonetto Cappiello Academy of Art and Design provides year-long diploma courses in Visual Design and Interior Design. In addition, we offer a range of short courses and summer courses to students from Italy and around the world.
With over 50 years of experience in teaching, and thanks to a constant updating of our courses, the Cappiello Academy is a specialized center for training tomorrow’s professionals in Graphics, Interior Design and Decorating, Advertising and Illustration. Highly qualified teachers, who divide their time between professional work and teaching, bring their experience to the classroom and guarantee a first-hand account of work in their field.
An exclusive conceptual approach to projects stimulates thought and creativity and teaches students to realize their ideas through the most up-to-date tools and software used by professionals. We offer scholarships and free orientation days.
• With two campuses in the heart of historic Rome, Italy, John Cabot University (JCU) is an independent, four-year American liberal arts university that provides undergraduate degrees & study abroad programs to English-speaking students from all over the world.
• We offer Bachelor of Arts (BA) and Associate of Arts degrees as well as semester and year-long study abroad programs, and summer courses.
• Our graduates are globally-recognized, and have been accepted at top-tier universities in the U.S. and Europe, and for being employed by well-known international companies.
• JCU is enriched with an international environment. Our diverse student body comprises about 1200 students from over 60 countries from the Americas, Africa, Asia and Europe, and from more than 130 U.S. universities.
• Students benefit greatly from culturally conscious views and discussions through which they become well prepared for successful and productive engagements in our fast paced global world.
• JCU is accredited by the Commission on Higher Education of the Middle States Association of Colleges and Schools. All courses are taught in English, have small class sizes with an average of 15 students per class and are taught by faculty of international distinction.
• Whether you are pursuing a four-year degree or are seeking to study abroad, you will do so in the heart of Rome surrounded by the extraordinarily rich offerings of a city of culture, history, art, creativity, business and international affairs.
• Bachelor of Arts Degree Programs (4-years)
• Associate of Arts Degree Programs (2-years)
• Year-long and Semester Abroad Programs
• Summer Study Programs
• Master of Arts (MA) in Art History
• Business Administration
• International Affairs
• Political Science
• Art History
• Classical Studies
• Economics and Finance
• English Literature
• Humanistic Studies
• International Business
• Italian Studies