Beauty schools in Italy: 1 year beauty course in Milan, fashion makeup course in Milan, hair styling training taught in English language. Beauty consultant certification, cosmetology program, study fashion abroad in Europe for Americans/ international students.
Beauty Courses in Milan: Would you like to study beauty in Milan - the fashion capital of Italy? Many aspiring fashion stylists or beauty professionals choose to study at undergraduate or postgraduate level at one of Milan's many international fashion and beauty schools. Some courses are taught in English for international students.
Study Beauty in Milan:
Taught by industry professionals, beauty courses in Milan may provide a broad overview of fashion, cosmetics and the entire field of personal well-being (thermal baths, beauty farms, fitness centres etc.).
Beauty graduates can develop careers in television, theatre and movie industry, also as consultants in specialized centers. They may succeed as image creators for fashion shows, events, photographic services, editorials, publicity campaigns, and as creators of look books.
Beauty Courses in Milan:
Unfortunately, the courses below are not currently available. However in the Arts Schools & Colleges section of this website, you will find a range of fashion schools in Italy and beauty schools in the U.S., Canada and the UK to view.
• Located in the heart of the historic city center, The Florence Art Studio provides intensive art programs taught in English to international students and professionals from around the world. We offer short, customized courses that teach the fundamentals of drawing and painting from life.
• Choose to study for 1, 2, 3, or 4 weeks or longer.
• Our programs can be divided into six discrete and sequentially progressive modules, each of which can be studied from one week to one month or longer. Alternatively, each module can be taken as a stand-alone course.
• The majority of our students are adult professionals of all backgrounds and levels, from complete beginner to advanced, who are passionate about Florence, the Renaissance, Painting & Drawing.
• Students work within a structured environment, under the guidance of an instructor who personally monitors their progress and development for three hours a day, and the remaining time is structured with other activity.
• Your drawing or painting program is intensively taught in an encouraging environment, with a great deal of personal attention given to each student, through intensive individual training and one on one lessons.
• Our studio is situated on Via Ghibellina, only a few steps from the main historic and artistic places of interest in the center of the city.
•"It was wonderful. Not only is the studio a magnificent space to work in, but also Gary is a brilliant instructor. I loved every moment of it." - Penny, UK
Haute Future Fashion Academy - Master Courses, Milan
Courses / Programs
Haute Future Fashion Academy (HFFA) is a high-level training institution in Milan, Italy - international capital of fashion and design. A wide range of quality courses in the fields of High-End Luxury Fashion, Haute Couture and Concept Design, including 1-year master courses, 3-year courses, and short summer courses are offered.
Classes are held in Italian with simultaneous translation into English or entirely in English, and we welcome students from around the world. Designed for graduates or professionals with a specific background, these high-level courses enable students to specialize and become highly skilled professionals. Scholarships are available for all courses and open to students of all countries..
All our courses are designed in conjunction with the National Chamber of Italian Fashion (CNMI – Camera Nazionale della Moda Italiana) and developed on the basis of the industry's practical needs and specific requirements we receive.
HFFA was established with the aim of training a new generation of Creative Directors and Strategic Managers, and to provide a practical response to the demand for increasingly diversified and specialised professional figures.
Master Courses (1 year):
- Master In Art Direction For Fashion Design & Haute Couture
- Master In Luxury Accessories Design & Branding
- Master In Fashion Editing & Styling
- Master In Marketing & Branding For Luxury
- Master In Fashion Promotion & Communication Strategies
- Master In Luxury Interior Design
- Master in Sartorial Luxury Menswear
- Short Master Courses (4 months)
- One-year Courses
- Executive Education
- Summer Fashion School
Accademia d'arte offers specialized art holidays in Italy. We are located at the border of the Italian Riviera and the famous French "Cote d'Azur", next to Monte Carlo.
International artist Nicole Durand offers painting, drawing and scuplture classes and workshops for beginner to advanced artists. Classes can be taught in English, Italian and French.
We also provide cooking lessons, food and wine testing, museum visits and other excursions to allow you to experience the Italian language and culture.
Each student is assigned a semi private studio to study and develop their own personal work, with 24 hour access, in a safe environment at the school.
Normally students come for short periods (one to 3 months) however there are many students who choose to remain longer. We organize housing for each student close to the studio. Non-painting partners are welcome.
Located in Florence, Tuscany in northern Italy, Accademia del Giglio is a private school which is specifically aimed at helping international students to gain proficiency in Art, Art History, the Italian language, and the many aspects of Italian culture. At Accademia del Giglio every effort is made to satisfy the student's needs and provide enjoyable lessons in a friendly and relaxed atmosphere. We are accredited by the Italian Ministry of Education.
Students have the opportunity to attend our Art courses either in English or in Italian, in a peaceful and multicutural atmosphere. They can be easily introduced into basic drawing and painting techniques or improve their artistic skills by studying traditional techniques such as oil, watercolour and fresco.
Our school can also offer more in-depth workshops and art seminars on one specific technique or subject, such as sketchbook, portrait, landscape, sanguine and other classical methods. We also offer Italian language courses.
Art & Culture Courses:
- Taught in Italian and English:
- Long-term Visual Art course
- Art History courses
- Drawing and Painting techniques
- Oil and Watercolour techniques
- Life Drawing courses
- Fresco workshops
- Fine Arts Academy preparation
- Art Therapy courses
- One-Day Art programmes
- Summer Art workshops
- Autumn / Winter Art seminars
• Study Italian cuisine in the heart of Florence with Florence Culinary Arts School. We provide a wide range of Professional Chef courses year round and in summer, with long-term and short-term study options to students from around the world.
• In addition to our complete culinary training programs, we also provide short specialized courses and custom Italian Home Cooking programs.
• You will cover a range of recipes - from traditional to modern dishes. In addition, you will be exposed to the latest international culinary trends, as well as acquiring up to date information on culinary business practice.
• Our graduates are now playing active roles in diverse fields in the Italian culinary business worldwide. Our students gain hands-on culinary experience in Italy.
• What better place to learn about food than Florence - the capital of Fine Arts. The city is well known worldwide for its artistic heritage, but is also prominent in the field of gastronomy.
• Florence is blessed with a wide variety of ingredients, as Tuscany is known as the heart of Italian culinary tradition.
• Students in all of our courses are encouraged to learn from various experiences, not only to study in the school, but to go out and discover the wonders of Italian food.
Italian Cuisine Professional Chef Courses: • Chef Training + Restaurant Internship
• Italian Cuisine Chef Training Course (8 weeks)
• Italian Cuisine Quick Learning Course (6 weeks)
Further Food & Beverage Courses: • Italian Home Cooking classes
• 1-Day Short Cooking courses
• Restaurant Internship course
• Italian Language + Restaurant Internship
• Barista course
• Gelato course
• Sommelier course
• Italian Cooking Summer course
• Italian Cooking Christmas course
• Group training for Foreign Culinary Schools