Find international fashion schools in Italy: Beauty school in Milan, 6-month course in fashion makeup & hair styling. Cosmetology certification, short half-year fashion programs, study fashion abroad in Europe for Americans/ Canadians.
Beauty Courses in Milan: Would you like to study beauty in Milan - the fashion capital of Italy? Many aspiring fashion stylists or beauty professionals choose to study at undergraduate or postgraduate level at one of Milan's many international fashion and beauty schools. Some courses are taught in English for international students.
Unfortunately, the courses below are not currently available. However in the Arts Schools & Colleges section of this website, you will find a range of fashion schools in Italy and beauty schools in the U.S., Canada and the UK to view.
Beauty Look Maker Course: This 6-month course aims to prepare you to become a professional Beauty Look maker, a figure in the fashion world able to create and personalize individualized looks. The course provides the tools and knowledge of hair-styling and make-up.
The program comprises the following courses:
Hair-Styling: * Fundamental Fashion Course - The course consists of the basic techniques of the fashion hair-styling today with the aim of teaching students how to create and personalize every look. * Fashion Trend Course - Students research the newest trends and are guided in preparation of their make-up portfolio for presentation to agencies and publishers. * Fashion Hair-styling Advanced - This course teaches the transition of styles through the decades, from practical to impractical and from traditional to the fashion on the future.
Make-Up: * Fundamental Fashion Course - Teaching students about the fundamental factor of the total look. Makeup expresses the image of an individual and how well this person is in line with the fashion trends. * Fashion Trend Course - Students will be able to envision the newest trends and incorporate an imagination with their fashion knowledge. This will guide them through preparation of their make-up portfolio for presentation to agencies and publishers. * Fashion Make-up Advanced - Professional application of make up calls for more indepth knowledge of the most advanced techniques as well as the fascinating history of make up throughout the centuries.
Master Beauty Consulting Course - 1 year: The synergies in place between the world of beauty and fashion are by now a reality. The beauty and well-being market experiences continuous growth and always on the look for more and more specialized figures.
This program covers the following subjects: Fashion Make-Up Specialist; Fashion Hair-Styling Specialist and Global Image & Life Coaching. These are highly-specialized courses that are dedicated to students who desire to have complete knowledge in a specific sector of fashion and beauty.
Some interested visitors submitting program inquiries to our school up to
2020-03-04 were from:
county kerry, Ireland;
Johannesburg, South Africa;
Co. Wexford, Ireland;
riyadh, Saudi Arabia;
Cedar lodge old road rush co dublin ireland, Ireland;
Related Schools & Programs. Inquire to our admissions team today:
• Founded in 1961, Istituto di Moda Burgo is a long-established fashion school located in Milan's vibrant city centre.
• We offer high-quality academic year and short summer courses in Fashion Design, Fashion Stylist, Dressmaking, and Pattern Making - taught in English and Italian language.
• We provide 'Normal' and 'Intensive' study options for each course. 'Normal' courses last from 1-2 years, while 'Intensive' options run between 5 months and 1 year.
• Thanks to over 50 years experience in the fashion industry, Istituto di Moda Burgo's methodology and passion for Italian fashion and style has been exported to many fashion design schools, colleges, public and private universities abroad.
• We also offer our 4 main academic-year fashion programs at our school in Rome.
Student Review: "I had a great time at this school where I noticed the care with which the subjects are taught. The teachers are precise. I learned in a short time a new method. I'm very satisfied!" - Francesca
• Situated in Copanello, just 5 minutes from the beautiful seaside town of Soverato in the Calabria region of Southern Italy, Italian Culinary Institute (formerly Italian Institute for Advanced Culinary and Pastry Arts) is one of Europe's finest chef training academies.
• Founded by Chef John Nocita, ICI presents Italy's most advanced culinary programs for professional chefs, pastry chefs, students, serious home cooks & epicureans. Courses (taught in English or Italian) include full immersion culinary, baking, pastry and gelato programs, with 1-week, 2-week, & 3-month study options available.
• Each of our culinary arts programs include quality hotel accommodation, meals with wine, course materials, culinary travel, market visits, and more!
Student Reviews: "Life changing experience. They approach all culinary endeavors paying due respect to the ingredients being used" - Mark, USA
"Studying at ICI was among the most amazing experiences of my life. I attended courses both as a student and was then invited to be an assistant to Chefs John and Nic. Not only did I get a Great Education but the setting overlooking the Ionian Sea was absolutely marvelous and breathtaking." - Charles, USA
"Attending ICI was the best investment I have ever made for my future. Not only did we learn everything about authentic regional Italian cuisine and become better industry professionals, I learned how to taste and trust my palate. Chef John is a true master and will always be a mentor to me." - Mike, USA
Professional Italian Cooking Courses / Chef Training (in English & Italian)
• Pastry, Desserts & Specialty Breads
• Artisan Italian Gelato: Ice Cream Making Technique & Production
• Artisan Italian Cheese Making
• Traditional Italian Charcuterie: Curing Meats, Sausage Making & Artisanal Salumi
• Foundation of Italian Regional Cuisine: Curing, Pickling & Sun-drying
• Advanced Mediterranean Cuisine
• Italian Culinary Exploration (Gourmet course)
• Located in the heart of the historic city center, The Florence Art Studio provides intensive art programs taught in English to international students and professionals from around the world. We offer short, customized courses that teach the fundamentals of drawing and painting from life.
• Choose to study for 1, 2, 3, or 4 weeks or longer.
• Our programs can be divided into six discrete and sequentially progressive modules, each of which can be studied from one week to one month or longer. Alternatively, each module can be taken as a stand-alone course.
• The majority of our students are adult professionals of all backgrounds and levels, from complete beginner to advanced, who are passionate about Florence, the Renaissance, Painting & Drawing.
• Students work within a structured environment, under the guidance of an instructor who personally monitors their progress and development for three hours a day, and the remaining time is structured with other activity.
• Your drawing or painting program is intensively taught in an encouraging environment, with a great deal of personal attention given to each student, through intensive individual training and one on one lessons.
• Our studio is situated on Via Ghibellina, only a few steps from the main historic and artistic places of interest in the center of the city.
•"It was wonderful. Not only is the studio a magnificent space to work in, but also Gary is a brilliant instructor. I loved every moment of it." - Penny, UK
Photography school that offers comprehensive photography courses taught in Italian and English language - year-round, in the evenings and in summer.
We welcome international students from around the world, as well as students living in Italy. Our courses include fashion photography and private photography, and are suitable for all levels - from complete beginner to advanced.
Style Design College (SDC) is an Internationally accredited institution that offers the very best design and photography courses. All courses are taught in English by top International Lecturers that are experts in their fields. The Campus is situated in the historical centre and fashion capital of Milan, Italy which provides exciting opportunities for the students.
Students from around the world join the full time Diploma and Certificate courses starting in March and October. Many students also join the college for summer courses or one semester. SDC arranges accommodation for all foreign students and English Language, and Italian lessons are offered to students wishing to improve on these languages.
SDC boasts a very high employment rate for graduates as the College has a strong focus on teaching students the vital skills required by the industry. The close relationships formed between SDC and industry have resulted in close partnerships, internships and successful employment opportunities.
• Alchimia is a private professional contemporary jewellery school in the historic city of Florence in Northern Italy.
• We provide academic jewellery design courses at Bachelor's (BFA) degree, Masters (MFA) degree, and 1-year academic courses, as well as short-term, intensive programs including evening classes, weekend courses, 2 week to 3 month courses, and summer study options.
• Our short courses are available year-round, and have open dates, with individual study programs (max. 5 students) to offer the opportunity to experience contemporary jewellery to both beginners and advanced students.
• Our Bachelor of Fine Arts (BFA) and Master of Fine Arts (MFA) degree courses are accredited by the European Accreditation Board of Higher Education Schools (E.A.B.H.E.S.), an organisation that allows all of our students to obtain a European Bachelor’s degree.
• Alchimia’s objective is to teach students to express their creativity through contemporary jewelry, developing high-quality technical and theoretical skills.
• The students of Alchimia are mentored and tutored by a team of experts in jewellery, design, and the visual arts.
• Our mission is to provide students with a supportive and practical work environment. Interaction with our instructors and technicians gives students the conceptual and technical knowledge about contemporary jewellery necessary to prepare them as professional makers, artists and designers.