St. Stephen's School - Rome: Situated in the heart of historic Rome, St. Stephen's School is a co-educational, international boarding and day school, enrolling students from age 14-19 in grades 9-12, and for a postgraduate year. We provide a demanding classical and liberal arts college-preparatory curriculum including the International Baccalaureate Diploma Program in grades 11 and 12, as well as the American High School Diploma and a selection of Advanced Placement examinations. We can accommodate approximately 40 students in the school building, with boys on the top floor and girls on the second. Every attempt is made to create a family atmosphere for the boarders as well as to provide social opportunities.
Email:Contact us below( or request a callback ).
Co-educational Day & Boarding Programs for students ages 14-19: - Grades 9-12 Day & Boarding Programs
- Post-graduate Program
- The International Baccalaureate (IB) Program
Contact Us Today - Send a Quick Email here: ( or request a callback ).
Currently, Travel Sport Camp and its affiliate EduKick, host schools and camps in 11 different countries on four continents and continues to grow on a global scale. Travel Sport Camp offers year-long and 1/2 year-long sports boarding school camps for boys and girls from 11 years old in the cities of Perugia and Assisi, in the region of Umbria in central Italy.
All our participants will have an opportunity to develop their language & athletic skills considerably, over an extended period of time, and gain valuable and important sport experience while simultaneously immersed in the study of the Italian culture and language. Sports trainings sessions are conducted at the Sports Center of Pontevalleceppi Athletic Club in Perugia. Our high school in Assisi, the Liceo Scientifico "Convitto Nazionale Principe di Napoli" (Grades 9-13) is legally recognized by the Italian Ministry of Education. Travel Sport Camp university age students will study Italian language at the prestigious, l’Università degli Studi di Perugia.
Year-Long or 1/2 Year-Long Academic Tennis Program. Year-Long or 1/2 Year-Long Academic Volleyball Program; For boys and girls from 15 to 22 years, through a Full-time High School academic program, Full-time University academic program.
All ability levels are welcome and no prior sports or foreign language experience is necessary. All levels of Italian speakers are accepted, from elementary up to native speaker.
Located in central Rome, Lazio region in central-western Italy, the American Overseas School of Rome is a fully accredited pre-kindergarten through 12th grade (ages 3-19) institute of learning. The curriculum is that of U.S. general academic, college-preparatory public or private schools. The School offers both the Advanced Placement and the International Baccalaureate programs. Our faculty focuses on the use of consistent assessment to gauge student understanding and to best focus lessons for student learning.
The School's testing program includes the College Board's PSAT, SAT/ACH, and Advanced Placement tests, as well as the full complement of IB examinations. Instruction is in English. French, Spanish, Mandarin, Chinese, and Italian are taught as foreign languages. As part of our Italian program Italian students can prepare for the quinta, prima, seconda and terza media exams. In addition to academic subjects we offer an extensive athletics program as well as a fine arts program. The School is accredited by the Middle States Association of Colleges and Schools and is the first school to be granted an International Credential from the Middle States Association.
- Programs from pre-kindergarten through 12th grade
- U.S. College-Preparatory Curriculum with International Baccalaureate Programs and Advanced Placement Courses
- Pre-Kindergarten (Early Childhood) Program
- Elementary School
- Middle School
- High School
- Instruction is in English
- Italian Program available for those preparing for Italian State exams
- Key Subjects include math, science, English, social studies, the arts, P.E., computers
- College Preparation Courses PSAT, SAT/ACH
• THINK Global School (TGS) is a private, non-profit high school that travels the world, allowing students ages 14-18 years old the chance to study in four new international cities each academic year.
• TGS offers a once-in-a-lifetime educational experience centered around travel and cultural immersion.
• TGS students are competitively selected from all regions and all walks of life. Together they are a miniature United Nations, representing over 25 different countries of citizenship, and a diverse range of experiences, talents and interests.
• THINK Global School if fully accredited by the Accrediting Commission for Schools - Western Association of Schools and Colleges (ACS-WASC).
Current & Previous School Locations around the world:
• 2019-2020: Bosnia & Herzegovina, Australia, Chile, Italy
• 2018-2019: China, Oman, Costa Rica, Greece
• 2017-2018: Botswana, India, Japan & Spain
• 2016-2017: Canada, Morocco & Peru
• 2015-2016: Sweden, Bosnia & Italy
• 2014-2015: New Zealand, Costa Rica, Greece
• 2013-2014: India, Tanzania, Japan
• 2012-2013: Argentina, Bhutan, USA
• 2011-2012: Ecuador, Thailand, Germany
• 2010-2011: Sweden, Australia, China
"The collective energy that the students at THINK Global School possess is remarkable. Somehow, the more places they go and things they do, the more energy they have!… It is such an inspiration!" - TGS Residential Advisor
The school year consists of four terms, each held in a different country, where students have the chance to explore the history and culture of fantastic locations worldwide.
• Taught in small classes by friendly, dedicated and experienced teachers
• Student-driven instruction
• All subjects are inspired by the location, and are designed to combine learning with a wealth of cultural experiences.
Situated in Frascati, just 20 minutes east of Rome, Little Genius is an alternative international pre-school, nursery and primary school which aims to provide high quality education to children ages 2 ½ to 11 years.
Our programs provide children with an education that emphasizes and encourages critical analysis, creative thinking, opportunity and freedom of thought, whilst instilling or furthering English language skills in children of all abilities.
At Little Genius International we recognize the fact that the nature of our role makes the quality of our staff essential to our success in caring for your child.
For this reason we take care to choose our team from amongst the most educated and prepared personnel who are qualified from a range of education related sciences.
International Nursery and Primary School - ages 2-11 years:
- Curriculum and Exams: British, Italian and ICE methodology
- Summer school
- Afternoon courses
- Saturday school
- English courses for children/adults
- Individual courses in English and Italian for foreigners
- Business English and e-commerce.
The Canadian School of Milan is an international private school that offers an English language-based education that centers around the Ontario Curriculum. We cater for children ages 1-14 (Preschool, Primary School & Middle School).
Children go into lessons at 8.50am, and the academic day finishes at 3.45pm when children can go home, join school clubs, or study in the homework room.
We set clear expectations for learning, and approach instruction with the understanding that each child's development is unique and individual.
Our curriculum aims to provide children with real and meaningful opportunities to use their skills both as a member of a community and as independent learners.
Our staff are carefully selected for their talents, skills and love for teaching and learning. Almost all have advanced degrees in their field.
United World College of the Adriatic (UWC Adriatic) is a co-educational residential school offering a high school study abroad program for international students aged 16-19 years. Our school is located in the Italian / Slovene village of Duino / Devin, 16km from the city of Trieste, in the similarly named province of Trieste in north-eastern Italy. Trieste is situated between the Adriatic Sea and Italy's border with Slovenia in southern Europe.
We bring together 180 students from around the world for the final two years of their high school education. Eighty percent of our students are non-native English speakers, yet all study towards a full International Baccalaureate diploma in English. All students also study Italian. All the students who attend the UWC Adriatic do so on full scholarship. The result is a truly diverse school population both culturally and socio-economically.
UWC Adriatic is one of 12 United World Colleges (UWC) that aim to foster international understanding and peace. UWC is the only global educational NGO that brings students from all over the world, selected from within their own countries on merit.