Top boarding schools in Europe: Private boarding schools in Italy for boys, girls. Co-ed international school in Rome, IB schools, American colleges, British secondary education, English-speaking soccer boarding schools in Italy, high school study abroad programs, summer/ year abroad for teens in UK, France, Spain, Switzerland..
• Canadian College Italy (CCI) is Canada's only co-educational, boarding college in Italy that provides grades 10-12 (high school graduation) in the English language. We welcome students from all over the world.
• Conveniently located just two hours east of Rome in Lanciano, in the Central Italy region, CCI unites the advantages of a Canadian university preparatory education with the sophistication of private schools in Europe.
• Students may enroll for a single semester or up to three academic years (two semesters / year). All students board within our own residences in this charming, safe medieval city.
• CCI has become a unique source of highest quality English language education, preparing students for university entrance in the USA, UK, Canada and Europe.
• Our graduates have earned acceptances and scholarships to major universities worldwide such as Queen's, McGill, Toronto, Victoria, Dalhousie, Alberta, Illinois, Southern California, Columbia, Dartmouth, Bond (Australia), among others.
• Our mission is to provide a unique environment in which students experience a renaissance: academically, socially and culturally.
• CCI Lanciano is accredited by the Ontario Ministry of Education in Canada and we are members of the Council of International Schools (CIS) and the European Council of International Schools (ECIS).
St. Stephen's School is a non-denominational, co-educational, international boarding and day school, enrolling students from age 14-19 in grades 9-12, and for a postgraduate year. Founded in 1964, St. Stephen's provides a demanding classical and liberal arts college-preparatory curriculum. We offer the International Baccalaureate Diploma Program in grades 11 and 12, as well as the American High School Diploma and a selection of Advanced Placement examinations.
We can accommodate approximately 40 students living in double rooms, with occasional triples or singles, depending on availability, all with Internet and network access. Boarders are housed in the school building, boys on the top floor and girls on the second. Every attempt is made to create a family atmosphere for the boarders as well as to provide social opportunities.
The Boarding Head oversees community life and liaises with the parents about everyday events and activities, as well as more specific issues pertaining to the health and wellbeing of the boarders.
• With our headquarters in New York City, THINK Global School is the world’s first global, traveling high school! There is no other school like TGS on the planet.
• Designed for 10-12th Grade students from Italy, Europe, and around the globe, our school year consists of 3 terms, each held in a different country. Our students have the unique opportunity to delve into the history and culture of these fantastic international locations.
• Authorized to offer the International Baccalaureate (IB) Diploma Program, our mission is to provide a challenging academic experience for multinational students (ages 14-18) in a multicultural learning environment, with a specific focus on engaging with the local culture in each of our host cities.
• During the academic year 2017-18, we are in Botswana, India, Japan & Spain, while in previous years we have been situated in Australia, Sweden, China, Germany, Argentina, the U.S. and more.
• TGS students are competitively selected from all corners of the globe and all walks of life. Together they are a miniature UN, representing more than 20 different countries of citizenship and a diverse range of experiences, talents and interests.
• THINK Global School is accredited by the Western Association of Schools & Colleges.
Expert Testimonial: "The collective energy that the students at TGS possess is remarkable. Somehow, the more places they go and things they do, the more energy they have!… It is such an inspiration!" - TGS Residential Advisor
United World College of the Adriatic (UWC Adriatic) is a co-educational residential school offering a high school study abroad program for international students aged 16-19 years. Our school is located in the Italian / Slovene village of Duino / Devin, 16km from the city of Trieste, in the similarly named province of Trieste in north-eastern Italy. Trieste is situated between the Adriatic Sea and Italy's border with Slovenia in southern Europe.
We bring together 180 students from around the world for the final two years of their high school education. Eighty percent of our students are non-native English speakers, yet all study towards a full International Baccalaureate diploma in English. All students also study Italian. All the students who attend the UWC Adriatic do so on full scholarship. The result is a truly diverse school population both culturally and socio-economically.
UWC Adriatic is one of 12 United World Colleges (UWC) that aim to foster international understanding and peace. UWC is the only global educational NGO that brings students from all over the world, selected from within their own countries on merit.
Calling Global Parents of boarding students to consider quality education in German-speaking Austria as an alternative for your child, and Vienna, a city of rich historical beauty & culture in the heart of modern Europe.
AMADEUS International School is a private day and boarding school in Vienna, Austria based in a secure, enclosed environment with a modern, purpose-built boarding facility. The first international boarding school in Vienna, our programmes are designed for primary, middle and secondary school students pursuing an academic career and an education that includes classical music classes, and for highly talented and gifted young musicians pursuing a professional music career. We warmly welcome students from around the world regardless of gender, religion, ethnicity, race, or physical ability.
Our quality academic programmes include the high honors-level IB Diploma, as well as the standard-level High School Diploma programme, both of which are taught in English.
For the school year 2013/14, we accept admissions for Elementary/Primary School Grades 1-4 (Volksschule) and Middle/High School Grades 5-10, with a boarding option available from Grade 6. By 2015, we will offer all K-12 grades.
Our boarding programmes offer a 'Home Away From Home' atmosphere and include weekly or semester boarding to international students and local students. All of our premises are completely renovated to state-of-the-art boarding standards.
Academic Programmes - boarding from Grade 6:
- Primary School and Middle School programmes
- High honors-level IB Diploma programme taught in English for secondary school students
- Standard-level High School Diploma programme taught in English for Grades 7-12
- Professional classical music education
Boarding school features:
- Day boarding and Full boarding available from Grade 6; weekly boarding possible upon request
- Purpose-built boarding facilities
- Full-time boarding staff & security
Currently, Travel Sport Camp and its affiliate EduKick, host schools and camps in 11 different countries on four continents and continues to grow on a global scale. Travel Sport Camp offers year-long and 1/2 year-long sports boarding school camps for boys and girls from 11 years old in the cities of Perugia and Assisi, in the region of Umbria in central Italy.
All our participants will have an opportunity to develop their language & athletic skills considerably, over an extended period of time, and gain valuable and important sport experience while simultaneously immersed in the study of the Italian culture and language. Sports trainings sessions are conducted at the Sports Center of Pontevalleceppi Athletic Club in Perugia. Our high school in Assisi, the Liceo Scientifico "Convitto Nazionale Principe di Napoli" (Grades 9-13) is legally recognized by the Italian Ministry of Education. Travel Sport Camp university age students will study Italian language at the prestigious, l’Università degli Studi di Perugia.
Year-Long or 1/2 Year-Long Academic Tennis Program. Year-Long or 1/2 Year-Long Academic Volleyball Program; For boys and girls from 15 to 22 years, through a Full-time High School academic program, Full-time University academic program.
All ability levels are welcome and no prior sports or foreign language experience is necessary. All levels of Italian speakers are accepted, from elementary up to native speaker.
Some of the program inquiries submitted here up to
2019-01-10 were from viewers in:
Mexico City, Mexico;
Lucknow, utter prudish, tiwariganj, India;
Manhattan Beach, CA, USA;
Rustenburg, South Africa;
You are here: School & College Search> Top Boarding Schools in Europe & Overseas for Girls & Boys> Boarding schools in Italy, Rome, Florence, Turin, Milan area..