Boarding Schools Europe: International sports, tennis coaching abroad, tennis academy for athletes, high school students, co-ed youth sport programs for university students in Italy, Residential Italian language immersion programs
Travel Sport Camp, Italy: Currently, Travel Sport Camp and its affiliate EduKick, host schools and camps in 11 different countries on four continents and continues to grow on a global scale. Travel Sport Camp offers year-long and 1/2 year-long sports boarding school camps for boys and girls from 11 years old in the cities of Perugia and Assisi, in the region of Umbria in central Italy. Sports trainings sessions are conducted at the Sports Center of Pontevalleceppi Athletic Club in Perugia.
Email:Contact us below
All our participants will have an opportunity to develop their language & athletic skills considerably, over an extended period of time, and gain valuable and important sport experience while simultaneously immersed in the study of the Italian culture and language.
Courses / Programs:
Year-Long or 1/2 Year-Long Academic Tennis Program. Year-Long or 1/2 Year-Long Academic Volleyball Program; For boys and girls from 15 to 22 years, through a Full-time High School academic program, Full-time University academic program.
All ability levels are welcome and no prior sports or foreign language experience is necessary. All levels of Italian speakers are accepted, from elementary up to native speaker.
Our high school in Assisi, the Liceo Scientifico "Convitto Nazionale Principe di Napoli" (Grades 9-13) is legally recognized by the Italian Ministry of Education. Travel Sport Camp university age students will study Italian language at the prestigious, l’Università degli Studi di Perugia.
Some interested visitors submitting program inquiries to our school up to
2020-04-12 were from:
Bolton, UK & England;
Johannesburg, South Africa;
Chapel Hill NC, USA;
Rome, Lazio, Casilina;
LONDON, UK & England;
Hilton Head Island South Carolina, USA;
Hilton Head Island, South Carolina, USA;
Calgary, Alberta, Canada;
Related Schools & Programs. Inquire to our admissions team today:
• THINK Global School (TGS) is a private, non-profit high school that travels the world, allowing students ages 14-18 years old the chance to study in four new international cities each academic year.
• TGS offers a once-in-a-lifetime educational experience centered around travel and cultural immersion.
• TGS students are competitively selected from all regions and all walks of life. Together they are a miniature United Nations, representing over 25 different countries of citizenship, and a diverse range of experiences, talents and interests.
• THINK Global School if fully accredited by the Accrediting Commission for Schools - Western Association of Schools and Colleges (ACS-WASC).
Current & Previous School Locations around the world:
• 2019-2020: Bosnia & Herzegovina, Australia, Chile, Italy
• 2018-2019: China, Oman, Costa Rica, Greece
• 2017-2018: Botswana, India, Japan & Spain
• 2016-2017: Canada, Morocco & Peru
• 2015-2016: Sweden, Bosnia & Italy
• 2014-2015: New Zealand, Costa Rica, Greece
• 2013-2014: India, Tanzania, Japan
• 2012-2013: Argentina, Bhutan, USA
• 2011-2012: Ecuador, Thailand, Germany
• 2010-2011: Sweden, Australia, China
"The collective energy that the students at THINK Global School possess is remarkable. Somehow, the more places they go and things they do, the more energy they have!… It is such an inspiration!" - TGS Residential Advisor
The school year consists of four terms, each held in a different country, where students have the chance to explore the history and culture of fantastic locations worldwide.
• Taught in small classes by friendly, dedicated and experienced teachers
• Student-driven instruction
• All subjects are inspired by the location, and are designed to combine learning with a wealth of cultural experiences.
St. Stephen's School is a non-denominational, co-educational, international boarding and day school, enrolling students from age 14-19 in grades 9-12, and for a postgraduate year. Founded in 1964, St. Stephen's provides a demanding classical and liberal arts college-preparatory curriculum. We offer the International Baccalaureate Diploma Program in grades 11 and 12, as well as the American High School Diploma and a selection of Advanced Placement examinations.
We can accommodate approximately 40 students living in double rooms, with occasional triples or singles, depending on availability, all with Internet and network access. Boarders are housed in the school building, boys on the top floor and girls on the second. Every attempt is made to create a family atmosphere for the boarders as well as to provide social opportunities.
The Boarding Head oversees community life and liaises with the parents about everyday events and activities, as well as more specific issues pertaining to the health and wellbeing of the boarders.
• Canadian College Italy (CCI) is Canada's only co-educational, boarding college in Italy that provides grades 10-12 (high school graduation) in the English language. We welcome students from all over the world.
• Conveniently located just two hours east of Rome in Lanciano, in the Central Italy region, CCI unites the advantages of a Canadian university preparatory education with the sophistication of private schools in Europe.
• Students may enroll for a single semester or up to three academic years (two semesters / year). All students board within our own residences in this charming, safe medieval city.
• CCI has become a unique source of highest quality English language education, preparing students for university entrance in the USA, UK, Canada and Europe.
• Our graduates have earned acceptances and scholarships to major universities worldwide such as Queen's, McGill, Toronto, Victoria, Dalhousie, Alberta, Illinois, Southern California, Columbia, Dartmouth, Bond (Australia), among others.
• Our mission is to provide a unique environment in which students experience a renaissance: academically, socially and culturally.
• CCI Lanciano is accredited by the Ontario Ministry of Education in Canada and we are members of the Council of International Schools (CIS) and the European Council of International Schools (ECIS).
United World College of the Adriatic (UWC Adriatic) is a co-educational residential school offering a high school study abroad program for international students aged 16-19 years. Our school is located in the Italian / Slovene village of Duino / Devin, 16km from the city of Trieste, in the similarly named province of Trieste in north-eastern Italy. Trieste is situated between the Adriatic Sea and Italy's border with Slovenia in southern Europe.
We bring together 180 students from around the world for the final two years of their high school education. Eighty percent of our students are non-native English speakers, yet all study towards a full International Baccalaureate diploma in English. All students also study Italian. All the students who attend the UWC Adriatic do so on full scholarship. The result is a truly diverse school population both culturally and socio-economically.
UWC Adriatic is one of 12 United World Colleges (UWC) that aim to foster international understanding and peace. UWC is the only global educational NGO that brings students from all over the world, selected from within their own countries on merit.
Situated in Frascati, just 20 minutes east of Rome, Little Genius is an alternative international pre-school, nursery and primary school which aims to provide high quality education to children ages 2 ½ to 11 years.
Our programs provide children with an education that emphasizes and encourages critical analysis, creative thinking, opportunity and freedom of thought, whilst instilling or furthering English language skills in children of all abilities.
At Little Genius International we recognize the fact that the nature of our role makes the quality of our staff essential to our success in caring for your child.
For this reason we take care to choose our team from amongst the most educated and prepared personnel who are qualified from a range of education related sciences.
International Nursery and Primary School - ages 2-11 years:
- Curriculum and Exams: British, Italian and ICE methodology
- Summer school
- Afternoon courses
- Saturday school
- English courses for children/adults
- Individual courses in English and Italian for foreigners
- Business English and e-commerce.
Ideally located in Central Europe, Aiglon College is an English-speaking, independent, co-educational, international boarding school in south-western Switzerland. We offer a well-rounded education to students ages 9-18 in a secure and friendly international community, with over 50 nationalities represented.
Situated in the French-speaking village of Chesieres-Villars in the Swiss Alps, Aiglon College is easily accessible by car or public transport. Geneva International Airport is only 1.5 hours away.
All courses are taught in English, with a high-quality ESL (English as a Second Language) programme for all non-English speakers.
The school follows the British National Curriculum in preparation for IGCSE (International General Certificate of Secondary Education) exams. For the final two years, sixth-form students study the International Baccalaureate (IB) Diploma programme.
Our campus combines the traditional charm of chalet-style buildings with modern classrooms, well-equipped laboratories and a campus-wide computer network. There is a staff to pupil ratio of 1 to 5 and an average of 8 students per class.
English-speaking boarding school for international students ages 9-18:
- Junior School
- Middle School - British National Curriculum in preparation for IGCSE exams
- Sixth Form - International Baccalaureate (IB) Diploma programme
- Snowsports & Languages Programme at Easter (April)
- Languages & Sports Summer School (July)
- IELTS exam preparation
- U.S. American College Board Exams preparation...