Boarding Schools Europe: International private schools & sports academy for athletes, high school students, co-ed youth sport programs for university students in Italy, Residential Italian language immersion programs
Travel Sport Camp, Italy: Currently, Travel Sport Camp and its affiliate EduKick, host schools and camps in 11 different countries on four continents and continues to grow on a global scale. Travel Sport Camp offers year-long and 1/2 year-long sports boarding school camps for boys and girls from 11 years old in the cities of Perugia and Assisi, in the region of Umbria in central Italy.
Sports Academy / Boarding School Year-Long or 1/2 Year-Long Academic Tennis Program. Year-Long or 1/2 Year-Long Academic Volleyball Program; For boys and girls from 15 to 22 years, through a Full-time High School academic program, Full-time University academic program.
All ability levels are welcome and no prior sports or foreign language experience is necessary. All levels of Italian speakers are accepted, from elementary up to native speaker.
Facilities Sports trainings sessions are conducted at the Sports Center of Pontevalleceppi Athletic Club in Perugia.
Our high school in Assisi, the Liceo Scientifico "Convitto Nazionale Principe di Napoli" (Grades 9-13) is legally recognized by the Italian Ministry of Education.
Travel Sport Camp university age students will study Italian language at the prestigious, l’Università degli Studi di Perugia.
Some interested visitors submitting program inquiries to our school up to
2020-07-07 were from:
Mexico City, Mexico;
Rome, Lazio, Casilina;
Uk, UK & England;
Hilton Head South Carolina, USA;
RYE BROOK, USA;
Calgary, Alberta, Canada;
Bolton, UK & England;
Hilton Head, South Carolina, USA;
Hilton Head Island, South Carolina, USA;
Related Schools & Programs. Inquire to our admissions team today:
• Canadian College Italy (CCI) is Canada's only co-educational, boarding college in Italy that provides grades 10-12 (high school graduation) in the English language. We welcome students from all over the world.
• Conveniently located just two hours east of Rome in Lanciano, in the Central Italy region, CCI unites the advantages of a Canadian university preparatory education with the sophistication of private schools in Europe.
• Students may enroll for a single semester or up to three academic years (two semesters / year). All students board within our own residences in this charming, safe medieval city.
• CCI has become a unique source of highest quality English language education, preparing students for university entrance in the USA, UK, Canada and Europe.
• Our graduates have earned acceptances and scholarships to major universities worldwide such as Queen's, McGill, Toronto, Victoria, Dalhousie, Alberta, Illinois, Southern California, Columbia, Dartmouth, Bond (Australia), among others.
• Our mission is to provide a unique environment in which students experience a renaissance: academically, socially and culturally.
• CCI Lanciano is accredited by the Ontario Ministry of Education in Canada and we are members of the Council of International Schools (CIS) and the European Council of International Schools (ECIS).
Calling Global Parents of boarding students to consider quality education in German-speaking Austria as an alternative for your child, and Vienna, a city of rich historical beauty & culture in the heart of modern Europe.
AMADEUS International School is a private day and boarding school in Vienna, Austria based in a secure, enclosed environment with a modern, purpose-built boarding facility. The first international boarding school in Vienna, our programmes are designed for primary, middle and secondary school students pursuing an academic career and an education that includes classical music classes, and for highly talented and gifted young musicians pursuing a professional music career. We warmly welcome students from around the world regardless of gender, religion, ethnicity, race, or physical ability.
Our quality academic programmes include the high honors-level IB Diploma, as well as the standard-level High School Diploma programme, both of which are taught in English.
For the school year 2013/14, we accept admissions for Elementary/Primary School Grades 1-4 (Volksschule) and Middle/High School Grades 5-10, with a boarding option available from Grade 6. By 2015, we will offer all K-12 grades.
Our boarding programmes offer a 'Home Away From Home' atmosphere and include weekly or semester boarding to international students and local students. All of our premises are completely renovated to state-of-the-art boarding standards.
Academic Programmes - boarding from Grade 6:
- Primary School and Middle School programmes
- High honors-level IB Diploma programme taught in English for secondary school students
- Standard-level High School Diploma programme taught in English for Grades 7-12
- Professional classical music education
Boarding school features:
- Day boarding and Full boarding available from Grade 6; weekly boarding possible upon request
- Purpose-built boarding facilities
- Full-time boarding staff & security
The Bilingual Montessori School of Milan is a preschool for children ages three to six years, located close to the city centre of Milan, Italy. We provide bilingual education to our students: In both classrooms, a team of two teachers, one an Italian speaker and the other an English speaker, collaborate using a bilingual approach to education.
The two teachers take turns with the childrens' activities, while communicating in their native tongues. The bilingual approach is particularly appropriate for a Montessori classroom, where teachers typically emphasize individualized interaction with the students.
The preschool includes two multi-age bilingual Montessori classrooms. The classrooms are designed to provide an accessible, safe and inviting environment for each child. The furniture is child-sized, allowing easy access to a wide range of carefully selected activities around the room. Each child chooses her or his activities freely, feeling safe in the knowledge that the teacher is always nearby and ready to support their efforts.
Situated in Sitges, only 30 minutes south of Barcelona, International School of Barcelona (ISB) is a leading international school providing day and boarding programs for local and international students at primary school and secondary school levels (for ages 5-18). The language of instruction is English.
ISB offers quality education based on the British international programme, as well as the International Baccalaureate Diploma for senior students (ages 16-18).
We are supported by the British Council and the Catalonian Dept. of Education.
At ISB, we aim to provide an international perspective to your child’s learning from a young age. He or she will receive a comprehensive education, with an approach designed to personalize the learning process.
ISB offers you everything you could wish for your child: a strong academic programme, good manners, sport and top-class facilities in an excellent environment.
Our objective is to provide a warm family atmosphere, where dedicated staff encourage and nurture the development of the whole child.
Our modern building with spacious classrooms is complemented by a large patio and playing areas.
Student Testimonial: "Boarding has helped me achieve my potential academically - I have performed far better than when I was just a day student. The structure of the boarding lifestyle provided an excellent base to enjoy school and make friends while getting the balance between social life and school work."
- ISB Boarding Student
United World College of the Adriatic (UWC Adriatic) is a co-educational residential school offering a high school study abroad program for international students aged 16-19 years. Our school is located in the Italian / Slovene village of Duino / Devin, 16km from the city of Trieste, in the similarly named province of Trieste in north-eastern Italy. Trieste is situated between the Adriatic Sea and Italy's border with Slovenia in southern Europe.
We bring together 180 students from around the world for the final two years of their high school education. Eighty percent of our students are non-native English speakers, yet all study towards a full International Baccalaureate diploma in English. All students also study Italian. All the students who attend the UWC Adriatic do so on full scholarship. The result is a truly diverse school population both culturally and socio-economically.
UWC Adriatic is one of 12 United World Colleges (UWC) that aim to foster international understanding and peace. UWC is the only global educational NGO that brings students from all over the world, selected from within their own countries on merit.
• THINK Global School (TGS) is a private, non-profit high school that travels the world, allowing students ages 14-18 years old the chance to study in four new international cities each academic year.
• TGS offers a once-in-a-lifetime educational experience centered around travel and cultural immersion.
• TGS students are competitively selected from all regions and all walks of life. Together they are a miniature United Nations, representing over 25 different countries of citizenship, and a diverse range of experiences, talents and interests.
• THINK Global School if fully accredited by the Accrediting Commission for Schools - Western Association of Schools and Colleges (ACS-WASC).
Current & Previous School Locations around the world:
• 2019-2020: Bosnia & Herzegovina, Australia, Chile, Italy
• 2018-2019: China, Oman, Costa Rica, Greece
• 2017-2018: Botswana, India, Japan & Spain
• 2016-2017: Canada, Morocco & Peru
• 2015-2016: Sweden, Bosnia & Italy
• 2014-2015: New Zealand, Costa Rica, Greece
• 2013-2014: India, Tanzania, Japan
• 2012-2013: Argentina, Bhutan, USA
• 2011-2012: Ecuador, Thailand, Germany
• 2010-2011: Sweden, Australia, China
"The collective energy that the students at THINK Global School possess is remarkable. Somehow, the more places they go and things they do, the more energy they have!… It is such an inspiration!" - TGS Residential Advisor
The school year consists of four terms, each held in a different country, where students have the chance to explore the history and culture of fantastic locations worldwide.
• Taught in small classes by friendly, dedicated and experienced teachers
• Student-driven instruction
• All subjects are inspired by the location, and are designed to combine learning with a wealth of cultural experiences.