Whitireia Community Polytechnic: Established in 1986, Whitireia is known for producing work-ready graduates in New Zealand and overseas. The main campus is in Porirua, sitting at the edge of the scenic Porirua harbour, 20km north of Wellington City. It is close to beaches where swimming, surfing and boating are popular recreational activities. It has easy access to banks, shopping complexes, art gallery, gymnasiums, restaurants and public transport. We offer Advanced National Diploma, Graduate Diploma, Diploma & Certificate courses.
Visual Arts Bachelor of Applied Arts (Visual Arts and Design) Certificate in Visual Arts Diploma in Jewellery Design
Design and Multimedia Bachelor of Applied Arts (Visual Arts and Design) Certificate in Digital Media Certificate in Desktop Publishing for Print and the Web
Dance Bachelor of Applied Arts (Performing Arts)
Acting Diploma in Applied Stage and Screen Arts Diploma in Stage and Screen Arts Music Bachelor of Applied Arts (Music) Certificate in Rock, Jazz and Commercial Music Certificate in Live Sound and Event Production Certificate in DJ Music Certificate in Foundation Music
Photography Certificate in Advanced Photography Certificate in Practical Photography
Creative Writing The Creative Writing Programmes Introduction Bachelor of Applied Arts (Creative Writing) Graduate Diploma in Creative Writing Diploma in Creative Writing (Advanced) Diploma in Creative Writing - On Campus Diploma in Creative Writing - Online
Journalism National Diploma in Journalism (Multi-media) National Certificate in Journalism (Introductory)
Publishing PROGRAMMES OF STUDY: Diploma in Publishing Diploma in Publishing - Online
Māori Arts and Design Diploma in Whakairo (Advanced) - Toiere Whakairo National Diploma in Whakairo (Level 5) National Certificate in Whakairo (Tūturu) (Level 4)
English Language Certificate in Intensive General English (Beginner) Certificate in Intensive General English (Elementary) Certificate in Intensive General English (Pre-Intermediate) Certificate in Intensive General English (Intermediate) Certificate in Intensive General English (Upper Intermediate) Certificate in Intensive General English (Advanced) Certificate in Intensive General English (Academic)
Floristry National Certificate in Floristry
Short Courses Introduction to Digital Publishing Adobe Creative Suite
• Spend a summer, short semester, or academic year abroad in the UK with Arts University Bournemouth - a leading creative university specialising in arts, performance, design, and media education.
• Situated just 2 hours south-west of London, we provide 1 to 3-term study abroad BA (Hons) courses for Americans, Canadians, international students, and professionals. Subjects include Architecture, Fine Art, Graphic Design, Photography, Visual Effects, and more.
• In addition to our semester abroad courses, we also provide 3-week specialist summer courses for students ages 16+ where you have full access to the university's state-of-the-art facilities. We also provide a 2-week Creative Arts Summer School course for students ages 14-15.
• AUB gives you the opportunity to develop your creative skills and gain credits towards your university degree without spending 2-3 years studying abroad on a full-time basis.
• Our classrooms feature modern equipment, and the university houses one of the largest art and design libraries in the south of England. Students meet industry professionals and find out why the UK has always been an influential creative resource.
Student Review: “AUB staff and other students were very welcoming and supportive - a great atmosphere for being creative and meeting people from around the world” - Phillipe, France
BA (Hons) Semester Abroad Programs: 1, 2 or 3 terms. Subjects include:
• Animation Production
• Digital Media Production
• Fashion Studies
• Film Production
• Fine Art
• Graphic Design
• Visual Communication
• Visual Effects Design & Production..
Specialist 3 Week Summer Courses: • Architecture & 3D Design
• Complete Film Making
• Make-Up for Stage and Screen
• Creative Photography Portfolio
• Introduction to Animation
• Introduction to Fashion Design
• Portfolio Preparation for the Creative Arts
Make the most of your overseas study experience by choosing somewhere inspiring like New Zealand! At Raffles College of Design and Commerce in Auckland, we provide high-quality certificate and diploma courses in the fields of design, business and early childhood education. We welcome students from NZ and international students from around the world.
Our college is part of the Raffles Education Corporation, which is a premier creative design and business education provider in Asia Pacific. All of our programmes are accredited by the New Zealand Qualifications Authority (NZQA).
At Raffles College of Design & Commerce in Auckland, creativity is encouraged. Studying in Auckland allows you to learn in a country with a unique balance of natural landscapes and commercial cities. Because of this balance, film makers and expats alike flock to New Zealand from around the world.
Our learning environment gives you the freedom to develop your creativity and teaches you how to apply it professionally. With international lecturers and peers, you can learn from and with like-minded people on how to use your creativity in a professional manner.
Yoobee School of Design in Auckland, New Zealand is a leading specialist provider of NZQA approved creative digital design courses and is at the forefront of digital design education and training. We offer a range of courses at different levels which can lead to entry straight into the workforce, or provide opportunities for further study. Whether your passion is for animation, video post production, web development, interactive media or graphic design at Yoobee we will teach you the essential skills you need to succeed in the creative digital design industries. We have three campuses located in Christchurch, Wellington and Auckland.
Every year Yoobee School of Designcaters to over 600 full-time students. Most of them undertake one of our vocationally-focused level 6 diploma courses but we also offer a level 7 project-based advanced diploma for students wanting to take their skills even further. Our course range is always expanding, so please contact us if our current range does not meet your needs.
We offer Diploma courses and a foundation certificate course:
• iCreate Foundation course in Digital Design – Level 3
• Diploma of Animation and Digital Video - Level 5
• Diploma of Computer Graphic Design - Level 6
• Diploma of Web Development - Level 6
• Diploma of Animation (Advanced)- Level 6
• Diploma of Video Post Production (Advanced) - Level 6
* Diploma in Game Art
• Diploma of Digital Media (Advanced) - Level 7
• Advanced 3D Graphics – Level 7
• Established in 1989, Inspiration Design International School is Singapore’s premier private education provider for interior design knowledge and skills.
• Inspiration is also an Autodesk Authorized Training Centre that provides short-courses such as Photoshop, AutoCAD, 3ds Max and more to both Singapore & international students.
• These English-taught programmes can be studied on a full-time or part-time basis, with the latter being available only to design practitioners with appropriate industry experience.
• Inspiration is the only private institution in Singapore that offers part-time interior design diploma courses.
• Inspiration Design International School is registered with the Singapore Committee for Private Education (CPE), and is recognized by a range of international institutions and universities.
• We are celebrating our 31st anniversary! The first 31 students to enroll in our Interior Design course will enjoy a special promotion on the school fees!
Student Review: "The intensive and creative design training through design studio and experiments have enabled me to sharpen my understanding and perception of design...
Since graduating from Inspiration, I have worked in a Singapore President Design Award-winning design consultancy firm as a designer for more than two years, I am now pursuing my further education in architecture design in NUS (MA)." - Qi Shi Zhi, China, Interior Design Graduate
Palmerston North School of Design is a private design school located in central Palmerston North, the main city of the Manawatu-Wanganui region of the North Island of New Zealand. We provide courses for students who have creative talent and ability but lack the necessary skills and qualifications to go onto tertiary design training or gain employment in the design industry.
We have three courses for school leavers and mature students wanting to enter higher university study or employment. The courses are designed for students who have not gained the university entrance criteria at high school or who would like to focus on design full time.
After completion of the courses, students have expertise in drawing, the design process, graphic / fashion design and computer graphics. The courses combine nationally recognised qualifications with a professional portfolio for entry to the best degree and diploma design courses in New Zealand and around the world.
The courses do not simply prepare students for entry to higher level training or employment, but give them the opportunity to excel. Palmerston North School of Design has the highest quality rating from NZQA.
Whitecliffe offers 11 tertiary programmes in arts and design - from foundation bridging to postgraduate. Programmes range from 18 weeks to 4 years in duration. Majors include Graphic Design, Fashion Design, Photography, Film/Video, Arts Therapy, Arts Administration and Fine Arts itself. Within the Bachelor of Fine Arts degree, exit qualifications can be gained after each year successfully completed.
Whitecliffe College of Arts and Design, New Zealand's leading dedicated arts and design institution, offers stimulating pathways into arts and design careers for domestic and international students.
With our 25th Anniversary in 2007, we can offer renowned undergraduate arts and design education in the areas of fine arts,graphic design, fashion design,and photography, film and video. With postgraduate options of arts therapy, arts administration and fine arts.
Undergraduate Bridging Certificate of Art and Design (Foundation), Certificate of Art and Design - 1st year BFA exit qualification, Diploma of Art and Design - 2nd year BFA exit qualification, Diploma of Art & Design (Advanced)- 3rd year BFA exit qualification, Bachelor of Fine Arts Degree (4 years)
4 majors in the undergraduate BFA: Fine Arts, Graphic Design, Fashion Design & Photography, Film/Video.
Postgraduate in Fine Arts and Arts Administration, Arts Therapy and Arts Therapy (Clinical).