Whitireia Community Polytechnic: Established in 1986, Whitireia is known for producing work-ready graduates in New Zealand and overseas. The main campus is in Porirua, sitting at the edge of the scenic Porirua harbour, 20km north of Wellington City. It is close to beaches where swimming, surfing and boating are popular recreational activities. It has easy access to banks, shopping complexes, art gallery, gymnasiums, restaurants and public transport. We offer Bachelor Degree, Diploma & Certificate courses.
Email:Contact us below( or request a callback ).
Bachelor Degree, Diploma & Certificate courses:
Visual Arts, Jewellery Short Courses, Dance, Acting, Music, Design and Multimedia, Special Efx & Post-production Short Courses, Photography, Creative Writing, Journalism, Publishing, Maori Arts and Design, English Language, Floristry, Short Courses.
Contact Us Today - Send a Quick Email here: ( or request a callback ).
• London Art Portfolio (LAP) provides art and design portfolio preparation courses to artists and designers of all levels - from beginners to advanced.
• Popular with UCAS and Foundation applicants for portfolio development support, we have a 100% success rate for student placement in top art schools and universities in London, throughout the UK, and worldwide.
• We offer foundation courses in art & design, day and evening courses year-round, as well as one-to-one tutorials tailored to your needs. Online classes are also available.
• Located in Wapping, the Borough of Tower Hamlets, East London close to Tower Bridge, LAP welcomes students from throughout the UK, as well as international students from around the world.
• London Art Portfolio was set up by Julia Dennis, a practicing artist who exhibits regularly in the UK and abroad.
• Julia has many years of experience in preparing art and design portfolios for all specialist areas for degree applications, organising exhibitions, and preparing students for interviews.
• Our courses attract a vibrant, diverse mix of creative students from all over the world, great for making new friends and fully enjoying London too!
Student Review: "Thanks so much for your help Julia! Our sessions gave me that step up that I really needed to get my portfolio and statement together in the nick of time!
The focus, encouragement and ideas that came out of sessions together were invaluable." - Amy - Otis College of Art and Design, MA Degree in Fine Art
• Study for 1, 2 or 3 semesters at the UK’s No. 1 arts university!
• Arts University Bournemouth (AUB) is a leading university specialising in arts, performance, design, and media education. Easily accessible less than 2 hours south of London by train, AUB provides study abroad BA (Hons) courses for international students and professionals who wish to spend time abroad in pursuit of careers in creative arts, graphic design, interior design, textiles, fashion, makeup, animation, visual communication, event management, architecture, dance, acting, film production, photography, & more.
• Our short study abroad courses are designed for students who want to spend time learning in the UK, developing their creative skills and perhaps gaining credits towards their university degree, but do not necessarily want to spend as much as 2-3 years studying in the UK.
• Students are fully integrated with our full-time BA (Hons) degree students, and these courses can be taken for 1 term, 2 terms, or 3 terms.
• If you can't find the exact course you want, we can design a course tailored to your individual needs. You can join several groups of students on a range of different courses and also receive one-to-one tuition.
• We also provide summer study abroad programs.
"The facilities that the Arts University Bournemouth has to offer are absolutely amazing. First off, the library was one of the most resourceful places I have come across in my entire stay there." - Orlando, USA, Animation Production
Natcoll Design Technology provides creative digital technology courses and related resources and is at the forefront of digital design education and training in New Zealand. Established in 1997, we have campuses in Wellington, Auckland and Christchurch which offer intensive NZQA-approved vocationally-based certificate and diploma courses. Whether your passion lies in animation or graphic design, web design or digital production, interactive media or video post production, we will teach you the essential skills you need to succeed in the creative digital design industries.
Our courses can lead to entry straight into the workforce, or provide opportunities for further study. Natcoll currently has a number of formal degree pathways in place with a number of institutions in Australia & NZ which provide Natcoll graduates with the opportunity to cross credit into degree programmes.
• Animation and Digital Video - Level 5
• Computer Graphic Design - Level 6
• Interactive Design - Level 6
• Web Development - Level 6
• Animation (Advanced) - Level 6
• Video Post Production (Advanced)-Level 6
• Digital Media (Advanced) - Level 7
• Advanced 3D Graphics – Level 7
Foundation certificate course:
• iCreate Foundation course in Digital Design – Level 3
Massey University College of Creative Arts, Wellington
Courses / Programs
The College of Creative Arts at Massey University is a world-class art and design school based in Wellington, New Zealand.
The College is:
*ranked 11th by RED DOT, the international design awards agency, which gives Massey a distinctive seal of quality for its design programmes
*the first art and design school outside North America to be awarded “substantial equivalency” by the US accreditation body NASAD – the most comprehensive international benchmark for art and design education in the world
*number one in New Zealand for design and visual art research, according to the 2013 New Zealand government Performance Based Research Funding round.
The College provides a thriving, well-resourced and inspiring learning environment that fosters research, scholarship and creative practice. From selected entry to completion of their degree, students are equipped with a knowledge base and skill set that enables them to flourish in the creative industries, win awards, represent New Zealand and hold key positions that define creative thinking in businesses around the world.
Wellington is a thriving city of art, theatre, music, cinema production, multi-media and manufacturing industries.
The College delivers undergrad & postgrad programmes:
- Bachelor of Design
- Bachelor of Design (Honours)
- Bachelor of Fine Arts
- Bachelor of Fine Arts (Honours)
- Graduate Diploma in Design
- Graduate Diploma in Fine Arts
- Diploma in Photography
- Certificate in Visual Arts and Diploma in Visual Arts
- Postgraduate Diploma in Fine Art
- Postgraduate Diploma in Arts (visual & material culture)
- Postgraduate Diploma in Design
- Master of Fine Arts
- Master of Design
- Master of Art/Master of Philosophy in visual & material culture
- Doctor of Philosophy
Design & Arts College of New Zealand, Christchurch
Courses / Programs
The Design and Arts College of New Zealand (D&A) in Christchurch, New Zealand is the South Island’s only tertiary institute dedicated to design and arts education. We offer certificate and diploma courses in fields including Art; Interior Design; Photography; Fashion Design; Makeup Design among others. We also offer a Bachelor of Fine Arts degree program in in partnership with Whitecliffe College of Arts and Design.
The aim of D&A is to bring students from all over the world together with industry professionals to create a community of people passionate about design and arts. We are New Zealand government funded (TEC) and registered (NZQA).
D&A courses are designed and taught by industry professionals, to ensure student success in the creative industries. As student time is valuable, all D&A courses have an accelerated pathway to work or higher education that ensures what you learn is relevant and moves you into industry in a fast and efficient way. Thousands of D&A graduates are now working as professionals in their field in New Zealand and around the world.
- Bachelor of Fine Arts Degree (in partnership with Whitecliffe College of Arts and Design)
- Diploma of Art (Advanced)
- Diploma of Contemporary Photography
- Diploma of Communication Arts and Design
- Diploma of Architectural Design and Technology
- Diploma of Interior Design
- Diploma of Fashion Design (Advanced)
- Certificate in Makeup Design and Production
- Certificate in Design and Arts (Foundation)
• Established in 1989, Inspiration Design International School is Singapore’s premier private education provider for interior design knowledge and skills.
• Inspiration is also an Autodesk Authorized Training Centre that provides short-courses such as Photoshop, AutoCAD, 3ds Max and more to both Singapore & international students.
• These English-taught programmes can be studied on a full-time or part-time basis, with the latter being available only to design practitioners with appropriate industry experience.
• Inspiration is the only private institution in Singapore that offers part-time interior design diploma courses.
• Inspiration Design International School is registered with the Singapore Committee for Private Education (CPE), and is recognized by a range of international institutions and universities.
• We are celebrating our 31st anniversary! The first 31 students to enroll in our Interior Design course will enjoy a special promotion on the school fees!
Student Review: "The intensive and creative design training through design studio and experiments have enabled me to sharpen my understanding and perception of design...
Since graduating from Inspiration, I have worked in a Singapore President Design Award-winning design consultancy firm as a designer for more than two years, I am now pursuing my further education in architecture design in NUS (MA)." - Qi Shi Zhi, China, Interior Design Graduate