Study in New Zealand: Design college in Auckland for international students, accredited certificate & diploma courses in graphic design, multimedia, business & early childhood education. Study abroad programs in New Zealand, undergraduate education.
Raffles College of Design & Commerce, Auckland: Make the most of your overseas study experience by choosing somewhere inspiring like New Zealand! At Raffles College of Design and Commerce in Auckland, we provide high-quality certificate and diploma courses in the fields of design, business and early childhood education. We welcome students from NZ and international students from around the world. All of our programmes are accredited by the New Zealand Qualifications Authority (NZQA).
- Graphic Design Also known as visual communication, graphic design is the art of sharing ideas with images and text. Coursework involves flexing creative muscle with digital software like the Adobe Creative Suite collection. You will learn how to manipulate factors that contribute to aesthetic appeal – including typography, photography, and illustrations. Project work you can expect range from: magazine layouts, book covers, outdoor ads, promo posters, or designing installation art.
- Multimedia Design Multimedia designers are experts when it comes to selecting the best platform for capturing the most attention. They know their media well and can achieve results with audio and visual artwork. Capable multimedia designers are usually skilled in the following areas: image manipulation, graphic design, web design, animation, and a variety of other design software. Students in this course will learn how to translate their ideas into web pages, print ads, or flash programs. Skills in design will be developed with modules like Drawing, Design Principles and Color Theory; Computing for Design; and Motion Graphics.
- Business This course equips students to function efficiently and effectively in today’s demanding business world. Through case studies and project-based assignments, students learn how to apply their skills and knowledge to different real-world scenarios. Graduates will learn how to understand and excel in the ever-changing global business environments.
Science and Technology
- Early Childhood Education Specialists in early childhood can influence a child to develop in the best possible way for maximum potential. Internationally certified lecturers at Raffles will teach you how children learn, grow and develop with a combination of theory and practical courses. You will learn skills and knowledge required to build a character during the first five years of their lives.
• London Art Portfolio (LAP) provides art and design portfolio preparation courses to artists and designers of all levels - from beginners to advanced.
• Popular with UCAS and Foundation applicants for portfolio development support, we have a 100% success rate for student placement in top art schools and universities in London, throughout the UK, and worldwide.
• We offer foundation courses in art & design, day and evening courses year-round, as well as one-to-one tutorials tailored to your needs. Online classes are also available.
• Conveniently situated in Central London just south of Tower Bridge in Southwark, LAP welcomes students from throughout the UK, as well as international students from around the world.
• London Art Portfolio was set up by Julia Dennis, a practicing artist who exhibits regularly in the UK and abroad.
• Julia has many years of experience in preparing art and design portfolios for all specialist areas for degree applications, organising exhibitions, and preparing students for interviews.
• Our courses attract a vibrant, diverse mix of creative students from all over the world, great for making new friends and fully enjoying London too!
Student Review: "Thanks so much for your help Julia! Our sessions gave me that step up that I really needed to get my portfolio and statement together in the nick of time!
The focus, encouragement and ideas that came out of sessions together were invaluable." - Amy - Otis College of Art and Design, MA Degree in Fine Art
• Established in 1989, Inspiration Design International School is Singapore’s premier private education provider for interior design knowledge and skills.
• Inspiration provides training to both Singapore and international students. These English-taught programmes can be studied on a full-time or part-time basis, with the latter being available only to design practitioners with appropriate industry experience.
• Inspiration is the only private institution in Singapore that offers part-time interior design diploma courses.
• Inspiration Design International School is registered with the Singapore Committee for Private Education (CPE), and is recognized by a range of international institutions and universities.
• Drawing on the resources of a vibrant global city, with its hands-on education and multinational team of lecturers cum practitioners, Inspiration teaches students to consider sociocultural, functional and aesthetic dimensions of the built environment and prepares graduates for the professional world of architecture & interior design.
Student Review: "The intensive and creative design training through design studio and experiments have enabled me to sharpen my understanding and perception of design...
Since graduating from Inspiration, I have worked in a Singapore President Design Award-winning design consultancy firm as a designer for more than two years, I am now pursuing my further education in architecture design in NUS (MA)." - Qi Shi Zhi, China, Interior Design Graduate
Yoobee School of Design in Auckland, New Zealand is a leading specialist provider of NZQA approved creative digital design courses and is at the forefront of digital design education and training. We offer a range of courses at different levels which can lead to entry straight into the workforce, or provide opportunities for further study. Whether your passion is for animation, video post production, web development, interactive media or graphic design at Yoobee we will teach you the essential skills you need to succeed in the creative digital design industries. We have three campuses located in Christchurch, Wellington and Auckland.
Every year Yoobee School of Designcaters to over 600 full-time students. Most of them undertake one of our vocationally-focused level 6 diploma courses but we also offer a level 7 project-based advanced diploma for students wanting to take their skills even further. Our course range is always expanding, so please contact us if our current range does not meet your needs.
We offer Diploma courses and a foundation certificate course:
• iCreate Foundation course in Digital Design – Level 3
• Diploma of Animation and Digital Video - Level 5
• Diploma of Computer Graphic Design - Level 6
• Diploma of Web Development - Level 6
• Diploma of Animation (Advanced)- Level 6
• Diploma of Video Post Production (Advanced) - Level 6
* Diploma in Game Art
• Diploma of Digital Media (Advanced) - Level 7
• Advanced 3D Graphics – Level 7
Palmerston North School of Design is a private design school located in central Palmerston North, the main city of the Manawatu-Wanganui region of the North Island of New Zealand. We provide courses for students who have creative talent and ability but lack the necessary skills and qualifications to go onto tertiary design training or gain employment in the design industry.
We have three courses for school leavers and mature students wanting to enter higher university study or employment. The courses are designed for students who have not gained the university entrance criteria at high school or who would like to focus on design full time.
After completion of the courses, students have expertise in drawing, the design process, graphic / fashion design and computer graphics. The courses combine nationally recognised qualifications with a professional portfolio for entry to the best degree and diploma design courses in New Zealand and around the world.
The courses do not simply prepare students for entry to higher level training or employment, but give them the opportunity to excel. Palmerston North School of Design has the highest quality rating from NZQA.
Whitecliffe offers 11 tertiary programmes in arts and design - from foundation bridging to postgraduate. Programmes range from 18 weeks to 4 years in duration. Majors include Graphic Design, Fashion Design, Photography, Film/Video, Arts Therapy, Arts Administration and Fine Arts itself. Within the Bachelor of Fine Arts degree, exit qualifications can be gained after each year successfully completed.
Whitecliffe College of Arts and Design, New Zealand's leading dedicated arts and design institution, offers stimulating pathways into arts and design careers for domestic and international students.
With our 25th Anniversary in 2007, we can offer renowned undergraduate arts and design education in the areas of fine arts,graphic design, fashion design,and photography, film and video. With postgraduate options of arts therapy, arts administration and fine arts.
Undergraduate Bridging Certificate of Art and Design (Foundation), Certificate of Art and Design - 1st year BFA exit qualification, Diploma of Art and Design - 2nd year BFA exit qualification, Diploma of Art & Design (Advanced)- 3rd year BFA exit qualification, Bachelor of Fine Arts Degree (4 years)
4 majors in the undergraduate BFA: Fine Arts, Graphic Design, Fashion Design & Photography, Film/Video.
Postgraduate in Fine Arts and Arts Administration, Arts Therapy and Arts Therapy (Clinical).
Massey University College of Creative Arts, Wellington
Courses / Programs
The College of Creative Arts at Massey University is a world-class art and design school based in Wellington, New Zealand.
The College is:
*ranked 11th by RED DOT, the international design awards agency, which gives Massey a distinctive seal of quality for its design programmes
*the first art and design school outside North America to be awarded “substantial equivalency” by the US accreditation body NASAD – the most comprehensive international benchmark for art and design education in the world
*number one in New Zealand for design and visual art research, according to the 2013 New Zealand government Performance Based Research Funding round.
The College provides a thriving, well-resourced and inspiring learning environment that fosters research, scholarship and creative practice. From selected entry to completion of their degree, students are equipped with a knowledge base and skill set that enables them to flourish in the creative industries, win awards, represent New Zealand and hold key positions that define creative thinking in businesses around the world.
Wellington is a thriving city of art, theatre, music, cinema production, multi-media and manufacturing industries.
The College delivers undergrad & postgrad programmes:
- Bachelor of Design
- Bachelor of Design (Honours)
- Bachelor of Fine Arts
- Bachelor of Fine Arts (Honours)
- Graduate Diploma in Design
- Graduate Diploma in Fine Arts
- Diploma in Photography
- Certificate in Visual Arts and Diploma in Visual Arts
- Postgraduate Diploma in Fine Art
- Postgraduate Diploma in Arts (visual & material culture)
- Postgraduate Diploma in Design
- Master of Fine Arts
- Master of Design
- Master of Art/Master of Philosophy in visual & material culture
- Doctor of Philosophy