Study in New Zealand: Design college in Auckland for international students, accredited certificate & diploma courses in graphic design, multimedia, business & early childhood education. Study abroad programs in New Zealand, undergraduate education.
Raffles College of Design & Commerce, Auckland: Make the most of your overseas study experience by choosing somewhere inspiring like New Zealand! At Raffles College of Design and Commerce in Auckland, we provide high-quality certificate and diploma courses in the fields of design, business and early childhood education. We welcome students from NZ and international students from around the world. All of our programmes are accredited by the New Zealand Qualifications Authority (NZQA).
- Graphic Design Also known as visual communication, graphic design is the art of sharing ideas with images and text. Coursework involves flexing creative muscle with digital software like the Adobe Creative Suite collection. You will learn how to manipulate factors that contribute to aesthetic appeal – including typography, photography, and illustrations. Project work you can expect range from: magazine layouts, book covers, outdoor ads, promo posters, or designing installation art.
- Multimedia Design Multimedia designers are experts when it comes to selecting the best platform for capturing the most attention. They know their media well and can achieve results with audio and visual artwork. Capable multimedia designers are usually skilled in the following areas: image manipulation, graphic design, web design, animation, and a variety of other design software. Students in this course will learn how to translate their ideas into web pages, print ads, or flash programs. Skills in design will be developed with modules like Drawing, Design Principles and Color Theory; Computing for Design; and Motion Graphics.
- Business This course equips students to function efficiently and effectively in today’s demanding business world. Through case studies and project-based assignments, students learn how to apply their skills and knowledge to different real-world scenarios. Graduates will learn how to understand and excel in the ever-changing global business environments.
Science and Technology
- Early Childhood Education Specialists in early childhood can influence a child to develop in the best possible way for maximum potential. Internationally certified lecturers at Raffles will teach you how children learn, grow and develop with a combination of theory and practical courses. You will learn skills and knowledge required to build a character during the first five years of their lives.
Design & Arts College of New Zealand, Christchurch
Courses / Programs
The Design and Arts College of New Zealand (D&A) in Christchurch, New Zealand is the South Island’s only tertiary institute dedicated to design and arts education. We offer certificate and diploma courses in fields including Art; Interior Design; Photography; Fashion Design; Makeup Design among others. We also offer a Bachelor of Fine Arts degree program in in partnership with Whitecliffe College of Arts and Design.
The aim of D&A is to bring students from all over the world together with industry professionals to create a community of people passionate about design and arts. We are New Zealand government funded (TEC) and registered (NZQA).
D&A courses are designed and taught by industry professionals, to ensure student success in the creative industries. As student time is valuable, all D&A courses have an accelerated pathway to work or higher education that ensures what you learn is relevant and moves you into industry in a fast and efficient way. Thousands of D&A graduates are now working as professionals in their field in New Zealand and around the world.
- Bachelor of Fine Arts Degree (in partnership with Whitecliffe College of Arts and Design)
- Diploma of Art (Advanced)
- Diploma of Contemporary Photography
- Diploma of Communication Arts and Design
- Diploma of Architectural Design and Technology
- Diploma of Interior Design
- Diploma of Fashion Design (Advanced)
- Certificate in Makeup Design and Production
- Certificate in Design and Arts (Foundation)
Natcoll Design Technology in Christchurch, New Zealand is a leading specialist provider of NZQA approved creative digital design courses and is at the forefront of digital design education and training. We offer a range of courses at different levels which can lead to entry straight into the workforce, or provide opportunities for further study. Whether your passion is for animation, video post production, web development, interactive media or graphic design at Natcoll we will teach you the essential skills you need to succeed in the creative digital design industries.
We have three campuses located in Christchurch, Wellington and Auckland.
We offer Diploma courses and a foundation certificate course:
• iCreate Foundation course in Digital Design – Level 3
• Diploma of Animation and Digital Video - Level 5
• Diploma of Computer Graphic Design - Level 6
• Diploma of Interactive Design - Level 6
• Diploma of Web Development - Level 6
• Diploma of Animation (Advanced)- Level 6
• Diploma of Video Post Production (Advanced) - Level 6
• Diploma of Digital Media (Advanced) - Level 7
• Advanced 3D Graphics – Level 7
Massey University College of Creative Arts, Wellington
Courses / Programs
The College of Creative Arts at Massey University is a world-class art and design school based in Wellington, New Zealand.
The College is:
*ranked 11th by RED DOT, the international design awards agency, which gives Massey a distinctive seal of quality for its design programmes
*the first art and design school outside North America to be awarded “substantial equivalency” by the US accreditation body NASAD – the most comprehensive international benchmark for art and design education in the world
*number one in New Zealand for design and visual art research, according to the 2013 New Zealand government Performance Based Research Funding round.
The College provides a thriving, well-resourced and inspiring learning environment that fosters research, scholarship and creative practice. From selected entry to completion of their degree, students are equipped with a knowledge base and skill set that enables them to flourish in the creative industries, win awards, represent New Zealand and hold key positions that define creative thinking in businesses around the world.
Wellington is a thriving city of art, theatre, music, cinema production, multi-media and manufacturing industries.
The College delivers undergrad & postgrad programmes:
- Bachelor of Design
- Bachelor of Design (Honours)
- Bachelor of Fine Arts
- Bachelor of Fine Arts (Honours)
- Graduate Diploma in Design
- Graduate Diploma in Fine Arts
- Diploma in Photography
- Certificate in Visual Arts and Diploma in Visual Arts
- Postgraduate Diploma in Fine Art
- Postgraduate Diploma in Arts (visual & material culture)
- Postgraduate Diploma in Design
- Master of Fine Arts
- Master of Design
- Master of Art/Master of Philosophy in visual & material culture
- Doctor of Philosophy
• Established in 1989, Inspiration Design International School is Singapore’s premier private education provider for interior design knowledge and skills.
• Inspiration is also an Autodesk Authorized Training Centre that provides short-courses such as Photoshop, AutoCAD, 3ds Max and more to both Singapore & international students.
• These English-taught programmes can be studied on a full-time or part-time basis, with the latter being available only to design practitioners with appropriate industry experience.
• Inspiration is the only private institution in Singapore that offers part-time interior design diploma courses.
• Inspiration Design International School is registered with the Singapore Committee for Private Education (CPE), and is recognized by a range of international institutions and universities.
• We are celebrating our 31st anniversary! The first 31 students to enroll in our Interior Design course will enjoy a special promotion on the school fees!
Student Review: "The intensive and creative design training through design studio and experiments have enabled me to sharpen my understanding and perception of design...
Since graduating from Inspiration, I have worked in a Singapore President Design Award-winning design consultancy firm as a designer for more than two years, I am now pursuing my further education in architecture design in NUS (MA)." - Qi Shi Zhi, China, Interior Design Graduate
• London Art Portfolio is a leading provider of art and design qualifications to UK and international students.
• Located in Wapping, Tower Hamlets, East London (and close to Tower Bridge), we offer a 24-week Foundation Course in Art and Design which could be ideal for anyone who would like to prepare to study for a Bachelor Degree in art, design or architecture.
• This practical, project-based art foundation course aims to help you to develop a strong, individual portfolio of creative work and decide on your future pathway. Specialist options include Architecture, Fashion Design, Fine Art, Graphic Design, and Textile Design.
Student Review: "London Art Portfolio helped me find my creative self again, it helped me learn how to develop my own projects and how to present them properly. Fantastic team, great tutorials, vibrant and inspiring atmosphere. I will be eternally thankful to London Art Portfolio." - Shanice
Conveniently located opposite Brunei Darussalam High Commission building, Orita Sinclair School of Design & Music is a leading boutique arts school in Singapore.
We offer diploma and advanced diploma courses in the fields of Design Communication, Interaction Design and Music Production & Audio Engineering to students from around the world.
In addition, we offer a wide range of short, professional development courses, including graphic design, illustration, digital imaging & photography and video production. The language of instruction for all courses is English.
All diploma programmes are registered with the Council for Private Education, a statutory board under Singapore’s Ministry of Education, and are offered in both full-time and part-time modes. We are EduTrust and ERF certified.
Our programmes are designed to equip students with the skills to develop a commercial portfolio. The compacted curriculum, taught by professional design practitioners, allows students to graduate with an industry standard portfolio as efficiently as possible, typically within four terms.
The school is located centrally at 1 Kay Siang Road, #06-01/02/10 Singapore, at the former MOE Building, Tanglin neighbourhood.
Student Testimonial: “Orita Sinclair prepared me for the real world of design by immersing me in all things visual. The lecturers also helped me to understand the difference between opinion and constructive criticism.”
- Shermeen T, Diploma in Design Communication Graduate
Full-time & Part-time Diploma Programs:
- Diploma in Design Communication
- Advanced Diploma in Design Communication
- Apprenticeship Programme / Specialist Diploma in Design Communication
- Diploma in Music Production & Audio Engineering
- Diploma in Interaction Design
Professional Development / Short Courses include:
Illustration; Graphic Design; Copywriting; Digital Imaging and Photography; Video Production..