Sports Schools in Canada: Swimming lessons in Vancouver BC, Swim school for kids, adults, Pool lifeguard training, CPR programs, Diving lessons for beginners to advanced swimmers, Swimming instructor / coach in Vancouver
UBC Aquatics Centre: The UBC Aquatic Centre is a public facility located on the campus of the University of British Columbia, Vancouver, that offers Swimming, Lifesaving & Diving programs for all ages and abilities. We serve the UBC Community (students, faculty, staff, residents) as well as the entire Lower Mainland and visitors from other regions and countries.
• Edu-inter is a Summer French Language School in Quebec City offering summer French immersion programs for children & teenagers (ages 10-17) and adults (16+).
• Quebec City is the only major city in Canada that offers a 100% French-speaking environment, making it the ideal location for learning and practicing French.
• 2018 will be the 13th year of our French Summer School for Teenagers. As the cradle of francophone culture in the Americas, summer in Quebec City offers an unparalleled program of festivals, fun activities and experiences, all in a city renowned for its safe environment.
• The summer school is located on the campus of Collège Mérici, in downtown Quebec City, a short 15 minute walk from Old Quebec.
• The campus features exceptional facilities including a gymnasium, an aerobics room, a library, computer labs, an internet cafe, a cafeteria and a student lounge. The campus has ample green space for outdoor sports and recreation activities.
• Edu-inter also provides Winter French Camps for children and teens (ages 10-17), as well as summer French immersion programs for adults.
Student Reviews: "This experience has been life charging for me. The people in Quebec are so accommodating and kind. Merci Edu-inter!" - Carol, USA
"I would definitely recommend this program to anyone willing to improve their French over the summer!"
- Philippa, USA
Summer French Programs: For Children & Teenagers (ages 10-17)
• French & Circus
• French & Cooking
• French & Dance
• French & Dramatic Arts
• French & Hockey
• French & Horse Riding
• French & Multi-activities
• French & Music
• French & Soccer
• French & Tennis
Winter French Camps: For Children & Teenagers (ages 10-17)
• French & Multi-activity camp
• French & Ski camp
• French & Snowboard camp
We also offer summer French immersion programs for adults.
Located in Richmond BC, Marina's Swim School provides year-round swim lessons for adults, teenagers and children in the Metro Vancouver area. Open 7 days a week, we employ fully-certified instructors that are eager to show you and your kids safe and enjoyable water activities. We have created and implemented one of the most effective swimming curriculum - leveraging a unique style of teaching based on three guiding principles: water safety, progressive learning, and an individualized approach to instructing.
We offer swim classes in a semi-private environment with small classes (max. 3 students up to Level 3, 4 students for Level 4 and higher). Our emphasis is on the technique and style of each stroke. We teach the Canadian Red Cross program and evaluate progression at the highest standards. We have never failed to alleviate any fears of swimming with adults or children. Lessons are taught in an advanced progression technique, with skills being broken down into simple, small steps and introduced with an element of skill and fun.
- Parent & Tot classes (8-36 months)
- Swim classes for preschoolers (3-5yrs)
- Swim classes for kids (6-16 yrs)
- Swim lessons for adults (beginners to experienced level)
- Swim Team for kids at level 9 +. It is an introduction to competitive swimming.
- Private swim classes are available on request
• Surrounded and encouraged by native French speakers, your son, daughter or loved one can enjoy a wonderful French language immersion experience in the province of Quebec in summer 2019!
• NSL Mondial is a highly-experienced facilitator of intensive language camps for children and teenagers from Canada, the U.S., and around the world. Contact us today for information on the range of fun, educational French language and activities summer programs available in Quebec City.
• The capital of Canada's Quebec province, Quebec City truly is a beautiful city located at the mouth of the wonderful St. Lawrence Seaway, just 145 miles / 2.5 hours by car, bus or train north east of Montreal.
• As a UNESCO historical location and one of the oldest European-style cities in North America, this very charming, tourist-friendly summer holiday destination offers students a true French-speaking environment as well as rich Canadian history and culture, and magnificent architecture.
• Quebec City is easily reached by international students and families, and is served by Jean Lesage International Airport.
French Immersion Summer Camps in Quebec City: • Runs from June 10 to August 2 2019.
• For Juniors / High School Teens ages 10 to 17 years old.
Language Camp choices with Sports Activities:
1. French Immersion Multi-Activity Camp
2. French & Music Camp
3. French & Dance Camp
4. French & Circus Camp
5. French & Tennis Camp
6. French & Hockey Camp
7. French & Equestrian Camp
8. French & Soccer Camp
Accommodation: Nearby residence or homestay with a local host family.
Western Kinesiology School at University of Western Ontario, London, ON, is one of Canada's largest and most recognized centres of athletic and academic excellence. Kinesiology offers you the undergraduate, graduate & doctorate program opportunities and physical resources available only at a major university. At Western, Kinesiology offers you the best of everything. Three and four-year (Honors) Bachelor of Arts degree programs as well as a four-year Bachelor of Science in Honors Kinesiology are available. Choose a sociocultural or biosciences focus leading to a four year Bachelor of Arts or Science (Honors Kinesiology) degree. Stay more general with our three-year Bachelor of Arts, or combine disciplines with a program in the arts and humanities, or one from science. Specializations include exercise biochemistry, exercise physiology, scientific training in sport, and sports medicine; Comparative aspects, history, philosophy, psychomotor-learning, social psychological aspects of sport and sport management, coaching.
English in Canada - International Summer Camp is offering an English language summer program with a difference for children / teenagers ages 10 to 17 years. Our summer camp is based at the University of Ottawa, close to downtown Ottawa in the eastern portion of Southern Ontario, Canada, approximately 350 km north-east of Toronto.
Each summer, over the past 30 years, 400 international students have enjoyed a unique learning experience. Summer camp participants will improve their English in a multicultural, fun setting, and will make new friends. Our language instructors, as well as activity instructors are university graduates with appropriate degrees. Our classes are limited to 15 students.
For many young students this will be the first time away from home. "Destination Canada" takes total care of its participants. They will be in a friendly and safe environment with 24-hour supervision and health care. Students will be picked up from and returned to Ottawa Airport. "Destination Canada" will make sure that all return flights are confirmed.
Canadian Sports & Business Academy (CSBA) is a school dedicated exclusively to educating students in the fields of sports and business. Located in beautiful Whistler in the southern Pacific Ranges of the Coast Mountains, BC, approximately 125 kilometres (78 miles) north of Vancouver (host city of the 2010 winter Olympics), we offer sports instructor programs, athlete programs, as well as summer kids sports camps. All programs are supported with ESL classes for non-native English speakers.
We aim not only to instill sports techniques, but also language and the basics of business, in order to develop young people who will be able to actively participate in the sports business world. The purpose of CSBA is to draw out and promote the maximum utilization each individuals possibilities.
Our former graduates have gone on to be ski and snowboard instructors and sports trainers all over the world as they receive international certifications through our programs. Many of our athlete graduates are still competing at the professional level and attribute much of their successes to the learning environment at CSBA with its surrounding world class mountain resort and active community of Whistler.
Sports Programs & Activities plus English Language Classes:
1. Snowboard Program:
a. Athlete b. Jr Athlete c. Instructor
2. Ski Program:
a. Athlete b. Jr Athlete c. Instructor
3. Mountain Bike Program
4. Sports Instructor Program
5. Tennis and Golf Program
6. English as a Second Language (ESL) classes (General, workplace, test prep & private)
7. High School Prep Program
8. Kids Summer Camp Programs