Sports Schools in Canada: Swimming lessons in Vancouver BC, Swim school for kids, adults, Pool lifeguard training, CPR programs, Diving lessons for beginners to advanced swimmers, Swimming instructor / coach in Vancouver
UBC Aquatics Centre, Vancouver: The UBC Aquatic Centre, located on the campus of the University of British Columbia, Vancouver, is a public aquatic facility offering Swimming, Lifesaving & Diving programs for all ages and abilities. We serve the UBC Community (students, faculty, staff, residents) as well as the entire Lower Mainland and visitors from other regions and countries.
Email:Contact us below( or request a callback ).
The indoor facility opened in 1978 and consists of a 50m, 8 lane indoor pool with diving boards/towers from 1 to 5m; a whirlpool; saunas & steam rooms and a gym. Our outdoor facilities include seasonal 55 yard outdoor pool with 1m, 5m and 10 m diving boards, seasonal grass and patio area and a mezzanine overlooking outdoor pool. We also have indoor facilities.
Courses / Programs:
- Aquatic First Aid & CPR Course
- Lifesaving & Lifeguarding Course
- Swimming Instruction Course
- Aquasize Instruction Course
- Adult Lessons
- Preschool Age Swim Program
- Children's Swim Program
- Adult Diving
- Children's Diving
- Summer Camp Information
- Summer Play & Swim Day Camps
Contact Us Today - Send a Quick Email here: ( or request a callback ).
Since 1998, International House Vancouver has offered unique, educational, and fun English language (ESL) summer programs for young learners to suit every need, budget and language ability.
In Vancouver, we offer a Children's Adventure Program (CAP) for children ages 5-12, suitable for mother & child or family study.
We also provide a Homestay Junior Program for 13-17 year olds, as well as a Residential Junior Program on the campus of the University of British Columbia for 9-17 year olds.
These programs are affiliated and held to the standards of Languages Canada, the IHWO, and AILIA, organizations that insist on the highest degree of educational excellence.
We ensure the quality our classes with teachers who are qualified in both language instruction and working with children and young adults. With a range of programs on offer, we can provide the best choices to fit most any need.
We also offer a Winter Junior Program for kids ages 13-17 from late December to mid February.
• Immerse your child or teenager in an intensive English summer course in Montreal, the cultural capital of Quebec, Canada!
• NSL Mondial, an experienced international language training provider, offers 1 to 5-week summer ESL camps in Canada for elementary, middle school and high school students (boys & girls) of ages 7-17 years old.
• We offer day camps and overnight residential accommodation options for students.
• This is a language-focused English immersion camp with recreational activity and sports options. Students receive a minimum of 20 lessons / 15 hours of English language learning classes a week.
• Exciting activities include Drama, Arts & Crafts, Archery, Badminton, Tennis, Baseball, Volleyball, Swimming, Hiking, Rock Climbing, Martial Arts, and more.
• The summer English classes take place in Concordia University.
• Certificate of Completion for all students at the end of their course.
• NSL Mondial also offers English language courses for juniors in Toronto, Vancouver, Calgary, Ottawa, and Whistler as well as French language summer programs in Montreal.
Parent Review: "Thank you for your excellent service and good teaching method. My three children have participated for two summers and their school marks have increased by 20%." - Joanne, Quebec
Canadian Sports & Business Academy (CSBA) is a school dedicated exclusively to educating students in the fields of sports and business. Located in beautiful Whistler in the southern Pacific Ranges of the Coast Mountains, BC, approximately 125 kilometres (78 miles) north of Vancouver (host city of the 2010 winter Olympics), we offer sports instructor programs, athlete programs, as well as summer kids sports camps. All programs are supported with ESL classes for non-native English speakers.
We aim not only to instill sports techniques, but also language and the basics of business, in order to develop young people who will be able to actively participate in the sports business world. The purpose of CSBA is to draw out and promote the maximum utilization each individuals possibilities.
Our former graduates have gone on to be ski and snowboard instructors and sports trainers all over the world as they receive international certifications through our programs. Many of our athlete graduates are still competing at the professional level and attribute much of their successes to the learning environment at CSBA with its surrounding world class mountain resort and active community of Whistler.
Sports Programs & Activities plus English Language Classes:
1. Snowboard Program:
a. Athlete b. Jr Athlete c. Instructor
2. Ski Program:
a. Athlete b. Jr Athlete c. Instructor
3. Mountain Bike Program
4. Sports Instructor Program
5. Tennis and Golf Program
6. English as a Second Language (ESL) classes (General, workplace, test prep & private)
7. High School Prep Program
8. Kids Summer Camp Programs
Conveniently situated in Mississauga and serving the Greater Toronto Area, National Personal Training Institute (NPTI) is a leading personal trainer school. We provide an innovative and comprehensive Personal Fitness Trainer diploma program taught by experienced and qualified instructors. It will provide you with the specialized knowledge and skills you need for a successful and rewarding career as a Personal Trainer. You can complete this course in as little as six months, or attend class each Saturday for a year. Day, evening, and weekend class are available.
At NPTI, we are committed to providing a high standard of education for our aspiring fitness professionals. Our curriculum is geared to the needs of today’s health-minded people. Our modern facility has the latest exercise equipment and learning materials for an effective and comfortable learning environment. We emphasize hands-on, practical training, and offer FREE ongoing consultation with nutritionists and fitness experts. Free job placement assistance is also available for all our graduates.
Student Testimonial: "I believe that this personal training course has given me the confidence and knowledge base to be a great personal trainer. The staff is top notch, very approachable whenever I had questions and supportive in their advice. The practical aspect of this course is without a doubt the biggest asset. No other program offers it...Don't hesitate to take your personal training course with NPTI."
- Steve, NPTI Graduate
- Personal Fitness Training Program:
500-hour comprehensive program that can be completed in 6 months (5 hours a day, 4 days a week) or over the course of 1 year (8 hours every Saturday).
Training includes 300 hours of classroom instruction plus 200 hours supervised, hands-on gym time. You will also have a practical internship with 6 months of hands-on experience in a fitness facility with a personal trainer.
• Edu-inter is a Summer French Language School in Quebec City offering summer French immersion programs for children & teenagers (ages 10-17) and adults (16+).
• Quebec City is the only major city in Canada that offers a 100% French-speaking environment, making it the ideal location for learning and practicing French.
• 2018 will be the 13th year of our French Summer School for Teenagers. As the cradle of francophone culture in the Americas, summer in Quebec City offers an unparalleled program of festivals, fun activities and experiences, all in a city renowned for its safe environment.
• The summer school is located on the campus of Collège Mérici, in downtown Quebec City, a short 15 minute walk from Old Quebec.
• The campus features exceptional facilities including a gymnasium, an aerobics room, a library, computer labs, an internet cafe, a cafeteria and a student lounge. The campus has ample green space for outdoor sports and recreation activities.
• Edu-inter also provides Winter French Camps for children and teens (ages 10-17), as well as summer French immersion programs for adults.
Student Reviews: "This experience has been life charging for me. The people in Quebec are so accommodating and kind. Merci Edu-inter!" - Carol, USA
"I would definitely recommend this program to anyone willing to improve their French over the summer!"
- Philippa, USA
Summer French Programs: For Children & Teenagers (ages 10-17)
• French & Circus
• French & Cooking
• French & Dance
• French & Dramatic Arts
• French & Hockey
• French & Horse Riding
• French & Multi-activities
• French & Music
• French & Soccer
• French & Tennis
Winter French Camps: For Children & Teenagers (ages 10-17)
• French & Multi-activity camp
• French & Ski camp
• French & Snowboard camp
We also offer summer French immersion programs for adults.
Western Kinesiology School at University of Western Ontario, London, ON, is one of Canada's largest and most recognized centres of athletic and academic excellence. Kinesiology offers you the undergraduate, graduate & doctorate program opportunities and physical resources available only at a major university. At Western, Kinesiology offers you the best of everything. Three and four-year (Honors) Bachelor of Arts degree programs as well as a four-year Bachelor of Science in Honors Kinesiology are available. Choose a sociocultural or biosciences focus leading to a four year Bachelor of Arts or Science (Honors Kinesiology) degree. Stay more general with our three-year Bachelor of Arts, or combine disciplines with a program in the arts and humanities, or one from science. Specializations include exercise biochemistry, exercise physiology, scientific training in sport, and sports medicine; Comparative aspects, history, philosophy, psychomotor-learning, social psychological aspects of sport and sport management, coaching.