Estudiar inglés en Inglaterra: Academia de idioma inglés en Londres. clases de ingles a tiempo completo y a tiempo parcial para adultos desde principiante hasta avanzado. Preparación de exámen IELTS en el este de Londres..
BSGS College, East London: Situado en Whitechapel en East London, BSGS College proporciona una variedad de cursos de Inglés para estudiantes locales y estudiantes internacionales de todos los niveles - desde principiante hasta avanzado. Ofrecemos a tiempo completo y opciones de estudio a tiempo parcial, con clases nocturnas y clases de fin de semana también disponibles.
Email:Contact us below
Utilizamos el famoso Método Callan para enseñar Inglés, y todos nuestros profesores son nativos cualificados y experimentados. BSGS College está acreditado por ASIC (Servicio de Acreditación de Escuelas Internacionales, Colegios y Universidades) e ISI (Independent Schools Inspectorate). Nuestros precios son los más competitivos en Londres!
Cursos de inglés en el este de Londres:
- Clases de inglés: a tiempo completo
- Clases de inglés: a tiempo parcial
- Clases de inglés tarde
- Preparación para los exámenes IELTS y Cambridge First Certificate en Inglés (FCE)
- Inglés idioma (ESOL) combinado con clases de ciudadanía
Nuestro enfoque principal es el inglés conversacional, pero nos enseñan todos los aspectos fundamentales del idioma inglés, a saber: lectura, escritura, hablar y escuchar. Estas habilidades se construyen en el vocabulario y la gramática - elementos esenciales que son los componentes básicos de cualquier idioma.
Contactenos aqui abajo – envienos enseguida un email:
Address:109-111 New Road, Whitechapel, London, England E1 1HJ, UK & England
Some interested visitors submitting program inquiries to our school up to
2020-04-01 were from:
East London Amalinda, South Africa;
East london, South Africa;
EAST LONDON , GONUBIE, South Africa;
east london, South Africa;
Indwe, South Africa;
Related Schools & Programs. Inquire to our admissions team today:
With over 40 years of experience providing first-class English language education, Kaplan International Colleges offers you consistently high standards of teaching and student care, along with quality English courses and accommodation, at our 43 English schools worldwide.
Our exceptional English school in Oxford, England is located in a beautiful Edwardian building close to the city centre. Taught by qualified, experienced and friendly teachers, our school offers a wide range of English courses, as well as exam preparation courses, to help students of all English levels advance their academic and professional careers.
At Kaplan, you learn English with first-class teachers in an excellent learning facility and advance your academic and professional career. Study English with Kaplan International Colleges and begin your journey to academic and career success.
In 2007, 94% of our students would recommend Kaplan International Colleges Oxford to their friends and family. Our Oxford English school is housed in a stylish Edwardian building. It is accredited by the British Council and is an active member of English UK, the association of recognised English language schools.
English Language Courses:
- General English course (including Academic Year/Semester option)
- Intensive Beginners course
- Intensive English (including Academic Year/Semester option)
- Vacation English
- Elective English lessons
- Business English for professionals
- IELTS Exam preparation
- General English
Work & Study Courses:
- Paid Work & Study programmes
- Internship Placement
Learn English in South West London with Amity English School - a department of Amity College! Conveniently situated in the heart of world-famous Wimbledon, we provide English language courses to adult students from around the world.
Offering full-time and part-time study options, we teach students of all levels - from complete beginner to advanced (A1 to C1). Morning, afternoon, and evening classes are available.
Our English courses are taught by professional tutors in a fun international environment. All of our tutors are qualified, and have practical experience in teaching English as a second language.
At Amity English School, we put our students first. We organise our English courses specifically so that each individual gets full support during their course.
Our aim is to provide quality services and facilities to complement the teaching and learning process.
Students at Amity English School come from all over the world, representing over 75 different nationalities. Our students have rated our courses and professors highly, and our good exam pass rate also illustrates the quality of our training.
• General English courses
• Intensive / Semi-Intensive English
• English for Academic Purposes
• Cambridge Exam Preparation for Preparation for PET, FCE, CAE, CPE, BEC
• IELTS Test Preparation
• Business English for working professionals & company executives
• Conversation & Pronunciation classes
• One-to-One / Private English lessons
• Evening English classes
• English Grammar classes
• English Summer & Winter Schools
Choose from full-time & part-time study options, with morning, afternoon & evening classes available.
Welcome to InTuition Languages, the home of the English Language based in London, UK. We specialise in intensive, one-to-one courses in your teacher's home. Homestay tuition is the most effective way to learn a language. Learn English in England, Ireland, Scotland, Wales, Malta, Australia, the USA or Canada. We are accredited by the British Council and affiliated to International House.
InTuition Languages is a friendly network of professional English language teachers. We offer the widest range of locations. InTuition is the 1st Home Tuition school to be recognised by the British Council, to guarantee quality and has the widest selection of locations across UK, Ireland. One week courses run every week, all year.
• Established in 1978, St Brelade’s College in Jersey is an English language school that provides a wide range of year-round courses, including holiday, intensive or business courses, private lessons or residential programmes.
• We offer separate courses for adults and young learners, and welcome individuals or groups.
• With a varying weekly activity programme, visiting places of interest, such as castles and conservation parks, arranging social evenings and activities such as water sports, we provide a holiday package that allows our students to practise their English, along with having a memorable stay.
• Students have the option of staying in homestay accommodation, our adult or teenage residences, or local hotels which can be arranged as part of your stay.
• Our school is located on the British island of Jersey in the Channel Islands, approximately 20 miles off the French coast and 80 miles south of England, and we benefit from a milder climate. St Brelade’s College is accredited by the British Council and is a member of English UK.
Student Testimonials: "We are so happy that we decided to come here. I have been to many other language schools in different countries and I can say, this is absolutely the best I have ever been to!.."
- Anita, Switzerland
"Morning classes dramatically improved our English. We did activities, games and others things. It was very entertaining and at the same time we moved forward. I saw the results this year on my grades."
- Arethuse, France
English Language Classes: - Beginner to advanced levels
• Standard English course
• Intensive English course
• One-to-one / Individual Tuition (Private English lessons)
• Business English classes
• Cambridge FCE & CAE Exam preparation
• IELTS & TOEFL test prep
• Combination English courses (Private or group classes in subjects of your choice e.g. English for business, law, medicine)
• English for Seniors (50+)
• English + Golf
• Summer Intensive / Holiday English courses
• Summer English for teens & junior school (ages 10-17)
• Homestay programmes
The Castle School of English school is possibly the most central school in Brighton. It is a 30-second walk from the main shopping centre and 5 minutes from the train station and the beach. The big difference between this school and other schools in Brighton is the way we care about our students. The school is very small and has a very friendly, family atmosphere.
Our students and teachers enjoy the lessons and breaks together in the same rooms, and students are welcome to use every room in the building. We understand that you want to have fun as well as learn English. You will be very happy with this school because the lessons are fun and interesting and you will feel comfortable and relaxed, and your English will improve fast.
At Castle School of English we work very hard to have very low fees (prices). Please email us to calculate the fees for you, and you will be able to see the amazing value.
Founded in 1995, ECS Scotland is a family run, British Council accredited English language training centre located in the heart of Edinburgh's New Town. Specialising in small group and 1-to-1 training to professional adults, ECS Scotland offers a variety of tailor made courses starting any Monday of the year.
Combination Courses combine 15 hours of General English in a small group with a maximum of 5 students and 5, 10 or 15 hours of 1-to-1 tuition, focusing on your specific language needs. Medical, Legal, Financial, Tourism, Military, Business, email writing topics are covered. Please ask us for your specific topic area and we will create a course for you. Closed group courses are available on request.
Weekend Refresher courses give you the opportunity to practise your English communication skills in the morning and spend the afternoon exploring Edinburgh, either on your own or by joining activities arranged by the school.
- General English Group Tuition 15 hrs per week
- General English Group Tuition 20 hrs per week
- Combination Course (15 or 20hrs General English in a small group + 5, 10 or hrs 1-to-1 focusing on your topic)
- IELTS Exam Preparation
- CAE / FCE Cambridge exam preparation
- Weekend Refresher courses
-Summer Pre-Sessional Academic English courses