• Learn English in the USA or Canada and live with your English language teacher! American Language Programs (ALP) offers English language homestay programs which allow students to combine homestay accommodation in the home of their teacher with private English lessons.
• Whether you are a total beginner or have an advanced level of English, your English classes will be designed to meet your individual needs.
• We teach students from around the world between the ages of 12 - 80. You can choose to stay from one week or up to three months and longer stays can also be arranged.
• The emphasis of our program is that students have the opportunity to practice using English. Your teacher and homestay host is a highly qualified teacher usually with many years of training & experience and one or more academic degrees from well-known colleges or universities.
We offer ESL Homestay Programs in:
• Boston, Massachusetts
• New York City, NY / New Jersey
• Honolulu, Hawaii
• Phoenix, Arizona
• Los Angeles & San Francisco, California
• Orlando, Kissimmee, Miami, Palm Beach & Boca Raton, Florida
• Vancouver, BC in Canada
Student Testimonial: "I stayed three times with my family. Living with a family and having several hours of classes each day is a 10 (10 being top!). It's a wonderful way to improve one's English painlessly and discover the "real American life."
- Benedicte, France
• Our Standard Homestay Program
• Business English & Specialized Vocabulary
• Deluxe / 4-Star Program
• Public Speaking / Business English Instruction
• TOEFL, GRE, GED, LLM Exam Preparation
• University Application / Registration
• Corporate / Workplace English classes
• Private English lessons
• English language pronunciation, including grammar, vocabulary, and accent reduction...
• Choose from two English language schools in Boston with Kaplan International. Located in Boston’s city centre (Fenway), and at Harvard Square, our English schools offer a comprehensive range of courses for students of all levels.
• Join one of our English language schools and discover the fascinating history of Boston, America’s education capital, while you study English.
• Citizens of 66 countries attended our Boston ESL schools last year.
Accreditation: • Our English language schools in Boston are accredited by ACCET.
• Choose from a comprehensive range of English courses, exam preparation courses, and accommodation options. Learn English in Boston with first-class teachers in excellent learning facilities and advance your academic and professional career.
• Kaplan International offers high standards of teaching and student care, as well as quality courses and accommodation at our English schools worldwide.
Student Review: "The Kaplan Experience was the turning point of my life. When I first came here I couldn’t speak any English, I was afraid to speak for fear that people would misunderstand me.
I know I’m still not perfect but at least I’m confident now and not afraid of speaking. I also have met new friends and learned about other cultures.”
- Yina Youn, South Korea (Academic Year Intensive student)
Quality English Language Courses: • Intensive English (including Academic Year/Semester option)
• General English (including Academic Year/Semester option)
• Vacation English lessons
• TOEFL and Academic English
• Business English
Exam Preparation Programs: • GRE Exam preparation
• GMAT Test preparation
Learn More, Pay Less. Boston Academy of English wants you to learn more than just English - we want you to experience American culture in the best city for international students in the world - Boston. One of the most academically prestigious cities in the United States, Boston is home to hundreds of outstanding colleges and universities. Whether you need to improve your English to help you get into the school of your choice - or prepare you for the better job that you deserve - Boston Academy of English is your answer. Our Quality English programs are Accredited by ACCET and are the best price value in the Boston Area.
Standard English Program (20 lessons/week), Intensive English Program (24 lessons per week), Intensive English Plus Program (30 lessons per week), TOEFL Test Preparation (24 lessons per week), GMAT, Private Lessons, Corporate English, Summer Program, ESL Teacher Training Certificate Program
TALK International Boston is an ACCET-accredited English language school located in Boston, Massachusetts, USA. We offer English courses to students from around the world with all levels of English from beginner to advanced.
Our intensive English programs include general, academic and business English courses. Exam Preparation programs include IELTS, TOEFL, TOEIC and Cambridge courses.
Founded in 1996, TALK English Schools are located in 7 major cities in the USA: Atlanta, Aventura, Boston, Fort Lauderdale, Miami, Miami Beach and San Francisco.
Our university campus language centers provide students with the ideal location to study English and immerse themselves in American culture.
TALK International is recognized throughout the world as a leader in language training. Our proven language training methodology (referred to as the TALK Method) is based upon the communicative method of language acquisition. We utilize cutting-edge materials and technology to optimize the learning process.
Located in Brighton, Boston in Suffolk County, Massachusetts (New England), Eastern United States, Boston International Academy is an excellent school offering a wide selection of ESL programs, from basic ESL grammar, vocabulary and conversation classes to accent reduction and pronunciation, advanced TOEFL iBT preparation or business English. Our program offers students the flexibility to choose from a variety of subjects and teaching styles. Your English fluency will progress quickly in our small classes with dedicated teachers.
Our outgoing, experienced faculty and staff are ready to support all of your academic needs. In fact, BIA's teachers are so devoted to personalized study that we provide an individualized review for every enrolled student at the end of each month. We want to help you succeed! BIA was established in 2007 by educators dedicated to teaching English to students from all over the world. We issue I-20's and help with the visa application process as well as housing. As one of the oldest cities in the United States, Boston offers its visitors a rich history and is one of the most exciting and culturally diverse cities in the world.
- ESL Programs
- English Courses for all levels beginner to advanced
- English with Homestay
- TOEFL Exam Preparation Course
- Business English Course
- English Conversation Classes
- Accent Reduction and Pronuncation Classes
- Grammar Courses
- Vocabulary Building Lessons
- Group Courses
- Private Tuition
Situated in Roslindale, Boston MA, just 8 miles south-west of Downtown, Boston School of English provides basic beginner to advanced level English language programs to international students from around the globe.
We provide intensive and semi-intensive English programs for all ages in the city of Boston. Students can choose to study 20, 22, 24, 26, or 30 classes per week with ESL classes starting any Monday year round.
Our Specialized classes are based on a focus oriented curriculum in General English, Academic English, Business English, and Test Preparation courses like TOEFL and IELTS.
Since 1925, we have educated thousands of students and professionals from all over the world.
We are the school of choice for students and professionals looking to improve their qualifications in the global environment, and for those students seeking a pathway program to transition to the American high school, college, or university that will prepare them for academic and career success.
Conveniently located just off the Massachusetts Turnpike in south downtown Boston, the Boston Center for Adult Education offers full and part-time, day and evening English as a second language (ESL) programs from an easily accessible city location. We offer ESL classes for all levels, from beginners to advanced speakers, including TOEFL preparation classes, English pronunciation classes, and English conversation classes.
Founded in 1933, the Boston Center for Adult Education is the oldest nonprofit adult education center in New England. We seek to provide educational opportunities for adults that foster personal and professional development, enhance a sense of community, and encourage social responsibility. Our ESL faculty offers students a chance to have fun and make friends while learning English. Whether you want to improve your English, learn as a beginner or even prepare for your TOEFL exam, we have a program for you.
English as a second language (ESL) classes for adults
- Morning and evening classes
- English for Beginners
- Intermediate level English
- Advanced English
- American English Pronunciation
- Reading classes
- TOEFL Preparation classes
Formerly known as Language Skills English Center, LAL Boston is an English language school in the heart of Boston, Massachusetts, that provides quality and affordable English courses to students from around the world.
Boston is North America’s most prestigious city of education, home to Harvard, MIT, and Boston University. Due to LSEC's rigorous academic programs, including intensive English and TOEFL preparation, many of our students end up transferring to one of these great universities.
LAL Boston classes teach English in a fun and exciting way that will help you improve your English in the shortest amount of time. You take a placement test on arrival to make sure that you are placed in the class that best suits your needs.
At the completion of your program, you will receive a Certificate of Completion (programs over 16 weeks) or Certificate of Participation (programs under 16 weeks).
LSEC is authorized by the Federal Government to issue form I-20 to qualified students who want to study full-time in the USA.
Our student population comes from countries all over the globe, from countries such as Argentina, Brazil, Mexico, Guatemala, China, Italy, Japan, South Korea, Morocco, Sudan, Nepal, Russia, and many more.
Student Testimonial: “My husband and I loved the school. The teachers are are competent and friendly also. We made many friends. It was a great experience and a very special 4 weeks vacation.” - Maira, Brazil, Vacation English Program
LSI Boston is conveniently located on the borders of Chinatown and the Theatre and Financial Districts, a short walk from major subway, bus and commuter rail stations. There are spacious modern classrooms, a student lounge and lobby where drinks and snacks are available to purchase, a Student Resource Room with a small library of resource material, and a computer room with free internet access and self study materials. Our monthly social and leisure calendar invites you to use your English while visiting local attractions with your new friends and teachers. Popular activities are historical walking tours, visits to the Museum of Fine Arts, skating on the Boston Common and cheering on the home side at a professional sports event. For those who would rather participate themselves, there are opportunities to go sailing, cycling, kayaking, skiing, snowboarding and more. Heading further afield, we organise weekend trips to New York, Montreal and the sandy beaches of Cape Cod.
Courses include Standard 20 (20 fifty-minute lessons per week), Intensive 30 (30 lessons per week), MEB - Modular English for Business, Cambridge Exam courses, EET - English for (non-native) English Teachers, Executive Courses (one to one available), and more.