• Learn English in the USA or Canada and live with your English language teacher! American Language Programs (ALP) offers English language homestay programs which allow students to combine homestay accommodation in the home of their teacher with private English lessons.
• Whether you are a total beginner or have an advanced level of English, your English classes will be designed to meet your individual needs.
• We teach students from around the world between the ages of 12 - 80. You can choose to stay from one week or up to three months and longer stays can also be arranged.
• The emphasis of our program is that students have the opportunity to practice using English. Your teacher and homestay host is a highly qualified teacher usually with many years of training & experience and one or more academic degrees from well-known colleges or universities.
We offer ESL Homestay Programs in:
• Boston, Massachusetts
• New York City, NY / New Jersey
• Honolulu, Hawaii
• Phoenix, Arizona
• Los Angeles & San Francisco, California
• Orlando, Kissimmee, Miami, Palm Beach & Boca Raton, Florida
• Vancouver, BC in Canada
Student Testimonial: "I stayed three times with my family. Living with a family and having several hours of classes each day is a 10 (10 being top!). It's a wonderful way to improve one's English painlessly and discover the "real American life."
- Benedicte, France
• Our Standard Homestay Program
• Business English & Specialized Vocabulary
• Deluxe / 4-Star Program
• Public Speaking / Business English Instruction
• TOEFL, GRE, GED, LLM Exam Preparation
• University Application / Registration
• Corporate / Workplace English classes
• Private English lessons
• English language pronunciation, including grammar, vocabulary, and accent reduction...
• Choose from two English language schools in Boston with Kaplan International. Located in Boston’s city centre (Fenway), and at Harvard Square, our English schools offer a comprehensive range of courses for students of all levels.
• Join one of our English language schools and discover the fascinating history of Boston, America’s education capital, while you study English.
• Citizens of 66 countries attended our Boston ESL schools last year.
Accreditation: • Our English language schools in Boston are accredited by ACCET.
• Choose from a comprehensive range of English courses, exam preparation courses, and accommodation options. Learn English in Boston with first-class teachers in excellent learning facilities and advance your academic and professional career.
• Kaplan International offers high standards of teaching and student care, as well as quality courses and accommodation at our English schools worldwide.
Student Review: "The Kaplan Experience was the turning point of my life. When I first came here I couldn’t speak any English, I was afraid to speak for fear that people would misunderstand me.
I know I’m still not perfect but at least I’m confident now and not afraid of speaking. I also have met new friends and learned about other cultures.”
- Yina Youn, South Korea (Academic Year Intensive student)
Quality English Language Courses: • Intensive English (including Academic Year/Semester option)
• General English (including Academic Year/Semester option)
• Vacation English lessons
• TOEFL and Academic English
• Business English
Exam Preparation Programs: • GRE Exam preparation
• GMAT Test preparation
• Conveniently situated in the exclusive and historical Beacon Hill area in Boston, we provide high-quality English language courses to adult and junior international students from around the world.
• Taught by university-educated and experienced native English speakers, NSL Mondial's English classes are offered at 10 levels - from complete beginner to advanced. You will be placed in the class that best suits your current level.
• We guarantee small class sizes (average of 9 students and maximum of 12 students). This ensures that you get the individual attention and class participation you need to improve your English quickly.
• Home of American independence and the birth of a nation, Boston is an exciting place to explore and an ideal place to learn or perfect your English.
• You can cross the river to Cambridge and pay a visit to Harvard University, or walk the Greenway which extends from the financial district to the harbor. Take a tour through history by walking the Red Brick Line, or visit one of the many museums and galleries Boston has to offer.
• Established in 1978, our English language school provides excellent student support services along with a warm and caring atmosphere.
• You will also participate in many fun activities each week, as well as excursions in the community.
• NSL Mondial also offers English summer camps in Boston for children and teenagers (ages 7-17).
• Intensive English program (30 hours per week)
• Semi-Intensive English Plus program (24 lessons per week)
• Semi-Intensive / Part-time English program (20 lessons per week)
• IELTS exam preparation course
• Cambridge CAE (Certificate in Advanced English) exam preparation
• Business English classes for professionals, executives
• Homestay program / live with American host family
ESL Programs for Juniors:
• English language camps in Boston for children and teenagers (ages 7-17)
Located in Brighton, Boston in Suffolk County, Massachusetts (New England), Eastern United States, Boston International Academy is an excellent school offering a wide selection of ESL programs, from basic ESL grammar, vocabulary and conversation classes to accent reduction and pronunciation, advanced TOEFL iBT preparation or business English. Our program offers students the flexibility to choose from a variety of subjects and teaching styles. Your English fluency will progress quickly in our small classes with dedicated teachers.
Our outgoing, experienced faculty and staff are ready to support all of your academic needs. In fact, BIA's teachers are so devoted to personalized study that we provide an individualized review for every enrolled student at the end of each month. We want to help you succeed! BIA was established in 2007 by educators dedicated to teaching English to students from all over the world. We issue I-20's and help with the visa application process as well as housing. As one of the oldest cities in the United States, Boston offers its visitors a rich history and is one of the most exciting and culturally diverse cities in the world.
- ESL Programs
- English Courses for all levels beginner to advanced
- English with Homestay
- TOEFL Exam Preparation Course
- Business English Course
- English Conversation Classes
- Accent Reduction and Pronuncation Classes
- Grammar Courses
- Vocabulary Building Lessons
- Group Courses
- Private Tuition
Boston School of Modern Languages is a fully-accredited intensive English language program with over 80 years experience in language training for international students. Since 1925, we have educated thousands of students from all over the world in American English. We continue to be the pathway to an American university for many young adults and the school of choice for many professionals looking to enter more actively into the global business community.
Since 1925, BSML has created the ideal environment for you to enhance your study experience. Live with friends in student shared apartments and practice your English outside of class with your new international friends! If you prefer to live with an American host family, you will fully experience American culture and family life. If an elegant lifestyle better suits your needs, reside in in our executive apartments located in the heart of beautiful Boston.
- Prepare for the TOEFL & GMAT
- Intensive English
- Private English Courses
- Combination Program (group & individual instruction)
- Business English
- Summer Program
- Children's Program
- English & Golf
- English & Basketball
- English & Baseball
- English by the Sea
- University Preparation Courses
LSI Boston is conveniently located on the borders of Chinatown and the Theatre and Financial Districts, a short walk from major subway, bus and commuter rail stations. There are spacious modern classrooms, a student lounge and lobby where drinks and snacks are available to purchase, a Student Resource Room with a small library of resource material, and a computer room with free internet access and self study materials. Our monthly social and leisure calendar invites you to use your English while visiting local attractions with your new friends and teachers. Popular activities are historical walking tours, visits to the Museum of Fine Arts, skating on the Boston Common and cheering on the home side at a professional sports event. For those who would rather participate themselves, there are opportunities to go sailing, cycling, kayaking, skiing, snowboarding and more. Heading further afield, we organise weekend trips to New York, Montreal and the sandy beaches of Cape Cod.
Courses include Standard 20 (20 fifty-minute lessons per week), Intensive 30 (30 lessons per week), MEB - Modular English for Business, Cambridge Exam courses, EET - English for (non-native) English Teachers, Executive Courses (one to one available), and more.
Conveniently located just off the Massachusetts Turnpike in south downtown Boston, the Boston Center for Adult Education offers full and part-time, day and evening English as a second language (ESL) programs from an easily accessible city location. We offer ESL classes for all levels, from beginners to advanced speakers, including TOEFL preparation classes, English pronunciation classes, and English conversation classes.
Founded in 1933, the Boston Center for Adult Education is the oldest nonprofit adult education center in New England. We seek to provide educational opportunities for adults that foster personal and professional development, enhance a sense of community, and encourage social responsibility. Our ESL faculty offers students a chance to have fun and make friends while learning English. Whether you want to improve your English, learn as a beginner or even prepare for your TOEFL exam, we have a program for you.
English as a second language (ESL) classes for adults
- Morning and evening classes
- English for Beginners
- Intermediate level English
- Advanced English
- American English Pronunciation
- Reading classes
- TOEFL Preparation classes
Based in Boston MA, Spoken English Practice provides real-time English language lessons for adults and children, taught through Skype by professional native-speaking tutors. We offer a flexible schedule, and English lessons for elementary to advanced level students from around the world.
Our unique approach is the fastest and most logical way to improve English speaking. You will practice English with real native English speakers from the US and UK.
Spoken English Practice was founded in 2008 with the goal of transforming the way English is “taught”. Our program’s philosophy is simple – we believe that the only way to really be fluent in English is to have real conversations with native speakers.
We have helped more than 13,000 students from over 100 countries improve their English speaking.
ELC has been teaching English since 1978 and offers a wide range of English courses. If you choose to study English at ELC in Boston, you will discover a charming world-class city that has a perfect blend of vibrancy and history. Home to Harvard and dozens of other leading universities, Boston draws hundreds of thousands of students to Boston. You'll find ELC in the middle of it all, in the stylish Back Bay area close to the Charles River and popular Public Garden. Just one block away, delightful art galleries, boutiques, bookstores, and sidewalk cafes line cosmopolitan Newbury Street. Accommodation Options - American Homestay, Student residential accommodations, ELC Studio Apartments, Suffolk University Dormitory in summer.
Intensive English, Semi-Intensive, TOEIC, TOEFL Test Preparation, Cambridge FCE & CAE Exam Preparation, English for Executives, Summer Campus English Program at Suffolk University, Boston, and Summer Junior Program for students 14-17 years of age, TEFL Certificate Program
TALK International Boston is an ACCET-accredited English language school located in Boston, Massachusetts, USA. We offer English courses to students from around the world with all levels of English from beginner to advanced.
Our intensive English programs include general, academic and business English courses. Exam Preparation programs include IELTS, TOEFL, TOEIC and Cambridge courses.
Founded in 1996, TALK English Schools are located in 7 major cities in the USA: Atlanta, Aventura, Boston, Fort Lauderdale, Miami, Miami Beach and San Francisco.
Our university campus language centers provide students with the ideal location to study English and immerse themselves in American culture.
TALK International is recognized throughout the world as a leader in language training. Our proven language training methodology (referred to as the TALK Method) is based upon the communicative method of language acquisition. We utilize cutting-edge materials and technology to optimize the learning process.