Girls boarding school in Dallas TX: Private boarding high school with college preparatory programs, residential education in East Texas for students from Houston, Austin, Fort Worth, San Antonio, OK, AR, NM, LA..
The Hockaday School, Dallas: The Hockaday School in Dallas, TX, established in 1913 by Miss Ela Hockaday and a group of concerned parents, provides an outstanding college preparatory education for girls in grades 8 through 12 (boarding); and Pre-K through 12 (day). The boarding experience at The Hockaday School is unique and unlike any other you will find. Originally founded as a boarding school, Hockaday has kept its boarding community small and intimate within a school population that has grown to over 1,000 students.
College Preparatory Day & Boarding School Programs for Girls:
- Day Programs (Grades Pre-K through 12)
- Boarding Programs (Grades 8-12)
- Lower School
- Middle School
- Upper School
- Summer School Programs
Contact Us Today - Send a Quick Email here: ( or request a callback ).
San Marcos Academy (SMA) is a co-educational, Christian boarding and day school for 6th through 12th Grade students, located in Hays County TX, less than an hour from San Antonio and Austin.
We offer a unique educational experience, including a fully accredited, college-preparatory curriculum.
SMA’s fully accredited academic program provides students with small classes to allow them more attention from the teacher and less distraction in the classroom.
The Academy provides a number of special services and programs to meet the individual needs of each student. Honors students are challenged by dual-credit college courses as well as pre-AP/AP and honors courses.
We also offer a Learning Skills Program for students with mild to moderate learning differences; an ESL program; and academic credit recovery through online courses.
The mission of San Marcos Academy is to educate young men and women within a nurturing community based upon Christian values.
Boarding & Day School Programs for Boys & Girls in Grades 6-12:
School features include:
- Fully accredited, college-preparatory curriculum
- Full athletics program
- Leadership training opportunities (including JROTC)
- Honors/AP and dual-credit college courses
- Small class sizes & low student-teacher ratio
- Music, drama & visual art programs
- Credit recovery programs
- Learning Skills Center for students with mild to moderate learning differences
- International Student Program provides ESL instruction
St. Stephen's Episcopal School is an independent, Episcopal, co-educational college preparatory day and boarding school for Grades 6-12, located on a 400 acre campus in Austin TX.
We have a very active and visible boarding program for students, with 10 dormitories on campus. St. Stephen’s remarkably diverse student body comprises 671 students from more than 30 Texas cities, eight states and 13 countries, including Thailand, China, Nigeria, Saudi Arabia and Korea.
Local families support the boarding community through the "Adopt A Dorm" program, and all international students have host families.The residence halls are located in the center of campus, between the academic buildings and the athletic fields.
We have accreditation & memberships with the Texas Education Agency, Independent Schools Association of the Southwest, National Association of Independent Schools, and more National Association of Episcopal Schools.
• With our headquarters in New York City, THINK Global School is the world’s first global, traveling high school! There is no other school like TGS on the planet.
• Designed for 10-12th Grade students from Texas, the U.S. and around the globe, our school year consists of 3 terms, each held in a different country. Our students have the unique opportunity to delve into the history and culture of these fantastic international locations.
• Authorized to offer the International Baccalaureate (IB) Diploma Program, our mission is to provide a challenging academic experience for multinational students (ages 14-18) in a multicultural learning environment, with a specific focus on engaging with the local culture in each of our host cities.
• During the academic year 2017-18, we are in Botswana, India, Japan & Spain, while in previous years we have been situated in Australia, Sweden, China, Germany, Argentina, the U.S. and more.
• TGS students are competitively selected from all corners of the globe and all walks of life. Together they are a miniature UN, representing more than 20 different countries of citizenship and a diverse range of experiences, talents and interests.
• THINK Global School is accredited by the Western Association of Schools & Colleges.
Expert Testimonial: "The collective energy that the students at TGS possess is remarkable. Somehow, the more places they go and things they do, the more energy they have!… It is such an inspiration!" - TGS Residential Advisor
The Brook Hill School, accredited, independent Christian Day (K-12) and Boarding (grades 8-12) school sits on a beautiful 288-acre campus in East Texas, in the South Central United States.
Our mission is to provide excellence in college preparatory education, affirm the gifts and challenge the potential of each student, and encourage students to honor God through Christ-like character.
The Brook Hill boarding program hosts students from all over the world entering Grades 8 - 12. Students from Angola, The Bahamas, Caicos Islands, China, Japan, Kosovo, Macedonia, Mexico, Nigeria, Paraguay, Saudi Arabia, South Korea, Taiwan, Vietnam, and the United States have graced our hallways.
"The Village at The Brook" offers two boarding houses, one for girls and one for boys. Residential facilities in "The Village" afford students a lifestyle which is like living at home. Rather than traditional dormitories, students live in comfortable, residential-style houses that include the types of amenities they might find in their own homes.
Co-educational Day & Boarding School Programs (Grade 8-12):
- Day School programs (K-12)
- Boarding programs (Grade 8-12)
- College preparatory courses taught from a Biblical worldview
- AP level courses
- College Level Dual-credit options
- ESL English language programs
Located in Harlingen, Cameron County in the heart of the Rio Grande Valley of Texas, Marine Military Academy is a private college preparatory military boarding school for young men in Grades 8-12.
The Marine Military Academy maintains the tradition of the United States Marine Corps with the Marine Corps Junior Reserve Officers' Training Corps Program coupled with a superb educational environment to develop morally strong, ethical, educated young men.
Our students constantly receive disciplined, structured training; ethical, moral and spiritual philosophy, and programs designed to develop courage, character and leadership.
The Marine Military Academy is a self-contained community with academic facilities, housing, dining, medical support, recreational and athletic facilities and its own maintenance section. A number of key staff and faculty members along with all drill instructors and their families live on campus.
Cadets are billeted in six, two story barracks with two Cadets to a room and two rooms sharing a bathroom. Each barracks contains an apartment where the drill instructor and his family live. We are accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools.
- Marine Corps Junior Reserve Officers' Training Corps (MCJROTC) Program
- College Preparatory Curriculum (including Math, science, foreign languages, social science, computer science and health)
- Advanced Placement Courses
- College Preparation Courses SAT and ACT
- Summer School
- English as Second Language Program
Located a short distance from downtown Albuquerque, New Mexico, Menaul School is a college preparatory, co-educational, independent boarding and day school for students in Grades 6-12 (day school only for Grades 6-8, boarding for Grades 9-12).
Our small student body and tight-knit comunity allows students to flourish both academically and socially. Students are encouraged to not only pursue their academics, but participate in athletics and the arts.
With the help of various staff members, each student plans a comprehensive program of studies designed to meet the Menaul School and New Mexico graduation requirements and the student’s educational goals.
In Mind, Body, and Spirit, our mission is to prepare students to succeed. Menaul School develops excellence, confidence, and integrity and provides the foundation for life-long learning and ethical leadership.
Co-educational Boarding & Day School for Students in Grades 6-12:
- Day school only for Grades 6-8
- Boarding for Grades 9-12
Courses / features include:
- College preparatory curriculum
- Advanced Placement (AP) courses
- Sports Program
- Community Service Component
- Southwestern Arts & Crafts Program (pottery and jewelry)
- Design Academy
- Engineering and Architecture