Military boarding school in Texas: Boarding school for boys in South Texas, JROTC programs. Private boarding high school & middle school, college prep education for students from Dallas, Houston, Austin, San Antonio, Fort Worth, AR, NM, TN, LA, OK..
Marine Military Academy: Marine Military Academy (MMA) is a private, college preparatory military school in Harlingen TX, in the heart of the Rio Grande Valley. We cater for young men in 8th through 12th grades. MMA is a college-prep school, but we do more than prepare our students for four to six years of college. MMA prepares our students for life. Whether it is in business, education, in the service of their country, in the laboratories, or the arts, a young man matriculating from MMA has all the tools, physical, mental and spiritual, to meet life and succeed.
Email:Contact us below( or request a callback ).
Military Boarding Programs for Boys (Grades 8-12) - Optional Post Graduate year
- Marine Corps Junior Reserve Officers' Training Corps (MCJROTC) Program
- College Preparatory Curriculum (including science, math, foreign languages, social science, computer science and health)
- Advanced Placement Courses
- College Preparation Courses SAT and ACT
- Summer Camp Program
- English as Second Language Summer Camp Program
Contact Us Today - Send a Quick Email here: ( or request a callback ).
Located in northwestern Montana, Turning Winds Academic Institute (TWAI) is an accredited, family-run, therapeutic boarding school for troubled teens (boys and girls) ages 13-18 from New Mexico and across the United States.
In our beautiful, peaceful, and safe location, we combine the benefits of a therapeutic boarding school, a wilderness program, and a residential treatment center (RTC).
TWAI has been serving struggling teens and their families since 2002, with an exceptional degree of success.
We provide an extremely high standard of therapeutic treatment to our students, and offer help for the following presenting issues: poor academic performance, behavioral problems, addictions, low self-worth, spectrum disorders, ADD/ADHD, and attachment disorders among others.
With a passion for helping young people in crisis, our clinical, educational, and operations staff are among the best in the country.
We are a small program (40 students) which means that we are able to provide a truly unique and customized approach for every student.
Typically our on site student to staff ratio is 5:1. The average stay at our residential treatment center is 12 months.
Parent Testimonial: "We feel reassured that our son Chad is in good hands being guided onto the right track...We are really beginning to get our son back again! We thank you from the bottom of our hearts."
Located in the beautiful Piney Woods region of East Texas just 2 hours east of Dallas, Heartlight is a co-educational Christian boarding school for troubled teens aged 13 to 18 in Texas, needing temporary removal from their homes due to teenage behavioral problems.
Both boys and girls are cared for in separate housing units, schooled, counseled and mentored 24/7. The Heartlight campus is on a 100 acre property, with modern log houses delivering a peaceful setting. Each troubled teen is involved in daily therapeutic programs administered by our Christian counselors and staff.
Heartlight has a high ratio of staff to residents, nearly a 1:1 ratio with up to 40 staff on campus for just 48 students. Students are under adult supervision at all times and are generally not free to roam the campus nor allowed to enter each other's homes. The average stay for young people at Heartlight is 9 to 12 months.
Heartlight is a non-denominational Christian ministry, and is not affiliated with any one church. Heartlight utilizes a Biblical counseling model that brings the message of Jesus Christ to the lives of residents in a non-threatening way.
The Brook Hill School, accredited, independent Christian Day (K-12) and Boarding (grades 8-12) school sits on a beautiful 288-acre campus in East Texas, in the South Central United States.
Our mission is to provide excellence in college preparatory education, affirm the gifts and challenge the potential of each student, and encourage students to honor God through Christ-like character.
The Brook Hill boarding program hosts students from all over the world entering Grades 8 - 12. Students from Angola, The Bahamas, Caicos Islands, China, Japan, Kosovo, Macedonia, Mexico, Nigeria, Paraguay, Saudi Arabia, South Korea, Taiwan, Vietnam, and the United States have graced our hallways.
"The Village at The Brook" offers two boarding houses, one for girls and one for boys. Residential facilities in "The Village" afford students a lifestyle which is like living at home. Rather than traditional dormitories, students live in comfortable, residential-style houses that include the types of amenities they might find in their own homes.
Co-educational Day & Boarding School Programs (Grade 8-12):
- Day School programs (K-12)
- Boarding programs (Grade 8-12)
- College preparatory courses taught from a Biblical worldview
- AP level courses
- College Level Dual-credit options
- ESL English language programs
San Marcos Academy (SMA) is a co-educational, Christian boarding and day school for 6th through 12th Grade students, located in Hays County TX, less than an hour from San Antonio and Austin.
We offer a unique educational experience, including a fully accredited, college-preparatory curriculum.
SMA’s fully accredited academic program provides students with small classes to allow them more attention from the teacher and less distraction in the classroom.
The Academy provides a number of special services and programs to meet the individual needs of each student. Honors students are challenged by dual-credit college courses as well as pre-AP/AP and honors courses.
We also offer a Learning Skills Program for students with mild to moderate learning differences; an ESL program; and academic credit recovery through online courses.
The mission of San Marcos Academy is to educate young men and women within a nurturing community based upon Christian values.
Boarding & Day School Programs for Boys & Girls in Grades 6-12:
School features include:
- Fully accredited, college-preparatory curriculum
- Full athletics program
- Leadership training opportunities (including JROTC)
- Honors/AP and dual-credit college courses
- Small class sizes & low student-teacher ratio
- Music, drama & visual art programs
- Credit recovery programs
- Learning Skills Center for students with mild to moderate learning differences
- International Student Program provides ESL instruction
• With our headquarters in New York City, THINK Global School is the world’s first global, traveling high school! There is no other school like TGS on the planet.
• Designed for 10-12th Grade students from Texas, the U.S. and around the globe, our school year consists of 3 terms, each held in a different country. Our students have the unique opportunity to delve into the history and culture of these fantastic international locations.
• Authorized to offer the International Baccalaureate (IB) Diploma Program, our mission is to provide a challenging academic experience for multinational students (ages 14-18) in a multicultural learning environment, with a specific focus on engaging with the local culture in each of our host cities.
• During the academic year 2017-18, we are in Botswana, India, Japan & Spain, while in previous years we have been situated in Australia, Sweden, China, Germany, Argentina, the U.S. and more.
• TGS students are competitively selected from all corners of the globe and all walks of life. Together they are a miniature UN, representing more than 20 different countries of citizenship and a diverse range of experiences, talents and interests.
• THINK Global School is accredited by the Western Association of Schools & Colleges.
Expert Testimonial: "The collective energy that the students at TGS possess is remarkable. Somehow, the more places they go and things they do, the more energy they have!… It is such an inspiration!" - TGS Residential Advisor
The Hockaday School in Dallas provides an outstanding college preparatory education for girls in Grades 8 through 12 (boarding) and Pre-K through 12 (day).
The boarding experience at The Hockaday School is unique and unlike any other you will find. Originally founded as a boarding school, Hockaday has kept its boarding community small and intimate within a school population that has grown to over 1,000 students.
Our staff does not serve double duty as faculty members but instead are devoted 100% to their residence jobs.
As a community of 73 boarders, we offer an incredible amount of diversity, representing numerous states and an average of 12 countries each year. On the other hand, our commitment to remain under 75 boarders allows us always to feel like a family and a close-knit community.