Christian boarding schools in Texas: College prep boarding school near Dallas for boys & girls. Private middle & high school, residential education in the Tyler-Jacksonville area in Smith County, East Texas.
The Brook Hill School: Situated on a beautiful 180-acre campus just south of Tyler TX, The Brook Hill School is an accredited, independent Christian Day and Boarding school, whose mission is to provide excellence in college preparatory education. Our day programs runfrom grades K-12, with boarding from grades 8-12. We aim to affirm the gifts and challenge the potential of each student, and encourage students to honor God through Christ-like character. The Brook Hill boarding school program has hosted students from all over the world. Brook Hill students work hard in each of these areas as they prepare for college and their future.
Email:Contact us below
( or request a callback ).
Co-educational Day & Boarding School Programs (Grade 8-12)
- Day School programs (K-12)
- Boarding programs (Grade 8-12)
- College preparatory courses taught from a Biblical worldview
- AP level courses
- College Level Dual-credit options
- ESL English language programs
Located in northwestern Montana, Turning Winds Academic Institute (TWAI) is an accredited, family-run, therapeutic boarding school for troubled teens (boys and girls) ages 13-18 from Louisiana and across the United States.
In our beautiful, peaceful, and safe location, we combine the benefits of a therapeutic boarding school, a wilderness program, and a residential treatment center (RTC).
TWAI has been serving struggling teens and their families since 2002, with an exceptional degree of success.
We provide an extremely high standard of therapeutic treatment to our students, and offer help for the following presenting issues: poor academic performance, behavioral problems, addictions, low self-worth, spectrum disorders, ADD/ADHD, and attachment disorders among others.
With a passion for helping young people in crisis, our clinical, educational, and operations staff are among the best in the country.
We are a small program (40 students) which means that we are able to provide a truly unique and customized approach for every student.
Typically our on site student to staff ratio is 5:1. The average stay at our residential treatment center is 12 months.
Parent Testimonial: "We feel reassured that our son Chad is in good hands being guided onto the right track...We are really beginning to get our son back again! We thank you from the bottom of our hearts."
St. Stephen's Episcopal School is an independent, Episcopal, co-educational college preparatory day and boarding school for Grades 6-12, located on a 400 acre campus in Austin TX.
We have a very active and visible boarding program for students, with 10 dormitories on campus. St. Stephen’s remarkably diverse student body comprises 671 students from more than 30 Texas cities, eight states and 13 countries, including Thailand, China, Nigeria, Saudi Arabia and Korea.
Local families support the boarding community through the "Adopt A Dorm" program, and all international students have host families.The residence halls are located in the center of campus, between the academic buildings and the athletic fields.
We have accreditation & memberships with the Texas Education Agency, Independent Schools Association of the Southwest, National Association of Independent Schools, and more National Association of Episcopal Schools.
Located in the beautiful Piney Woods region of East Texas just 2 hours east of Dallas, Heartlight is a co-educational Christian boarding school for troubled teens aged 13 to 18 in Texas, needing temporary removal from their homes due to teenage behavioral problems.
Both boys and girls are cared for in separate housing units, schooled, counseled and mentored 24/7. The Heartlight campus is on a 100 acre property, with modern log houses delivering a peaceful setting. Each troubled teen is involved in daily therapeutic programs administered by our Christian counselors and staff.
Heartlight has a high ratio of staff to residents, nearly a 1:1 ratio with up to 40 staff on campus for just 48 students. Students are under adult supervision at all times and are generally not free to roam the campus nor allowed to enter each other's homes. The average stay for young people at Heartlight is 9 to 12 months.
Heartlight is a non-denominational Christian ministry, and is not affiliated with any one church. Heartlight utilizes a Biblical counseling model that brings the message of Jesus Christ to the lives of residents in a non-threatening way.
The Hockaday School in Dallas provides an outstanding college preparatory education for girls in Grades 8 through 12 (boarding) and Pre-K through 12 (day).
The boarding experience at The Hockaday School is unique and unlike any other you will find. Originally founded as a boarding school, Hockaday has kept its boarding community small and intimate within a school population that has grown to over 1,000 students.
Our staff does not serve double duty as faculty members but instead are devoted 100% to their residence jobs.
As a community of 73 boarders, we offer an incredible amount of diversity, representing numerous states and an average of 12 countries each year. On the other hand, our commitment to remain under 75 boarders allows us always to feel like a family and a close-knit community.
Located in Harlingen, Cameron County in the heart of the Rio Grande Valley of Texas, Marine Military Academy is a private college preparatory military boarding school for young men in Grades 8-12.
The Marine Military Academy maintains the tradition of the United States Marine Corps with the Marine Corps Junior Reserve Officers' Training Corps Program coupled with a superb educational environment to develop morally strong, ethical, educated young men.
Our students constantly receive disciplined, structured training; ethical, moral and spiritual philosophy, and programs designed to develop courage, character and leadership.
The Marine Military Academy is a self-contained community with academic facilities, housing, dining, medical support, recreational and athletic facilities and its own maintenance section. A number of key staff and faculty members along with all drill instructors and their families live on campus.
Cadets are billeted in six, two story barracks with two Cadets to a room and two rooms sharing a bathroom. Each barracks contains an apartment where the drill instructor and his family live. We are accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools.
- Marine Corps Junior Reserve Officers' Training Corps (MCJROTC) Program
- College Preparatory Curriculum (including Math, science, foreign languages, social science, computer science and health)
- Advanced Placement Courses
- College Preparation Courses SAT and ACT
- Summer School
- English as Second Language Program
• Are you searching for professional beginner to advanced makeup artist training in the Austin / San Antonio TX area? Perhaps you are looking to enhance your skills in the beauty and salon industry.
• You can achieve makeup artist certification in days with CMC Makeup School, a leading professional makeup training institute in San Marcos TX (just 31 miles south of Austin and 50 miles north of San Antonio).
• Our makeup classes serve beginner students and advanced beauty professionals from San Marcos, Travis County area, New Braunfels, Comal County, and surrounding areas in Central Texas, including Seguin, Guadalupe County, Kyle, Hays County, Lockhart, Caldwell County, Cedar Creek, Bastrop County, Round Rock, Williamson County, Bexar County..
• Receive instruction in beauty makeup, airbrush makeup, retail, fashion, FX, runway makeup, TV, videos, bridal and film makeup, as well as hairstyling classes for professional makeup artists.
• Our makeup training includes a full professional makeup kit, and Certificate of Completion.
• Classes begin monthly for new students, and we offer flexible study hours & also weekend classes. Class sizes are small to ensure the best training & individual attention.
• CMC also has makeup schools in Dallas & Houston.
Review: "CMC gave me the confidence I did not have before. I am glad that I decided to enroll because it's definitely worth it! I would definitely recommend CMC to anyone, and am looking forward to more future training classes."
Beginner to advanced makeup artist training & portfolio development:
Courses include: • Airbrush 101 Program (1 day)
• Beauty Allure Make-up Artist Program (2 days)
• MUA PRO Program (4 days)
• The Masters Ring Program (5 days)
• The Ultimate Artist Program (8 days - partly studied in Austin, & completed in Dallas)
• The Ultimate Artist PLUS (10 days - partly studied in Austin, & completed in Dallas)
• Beginner to Advanced Makeup Artistry (15 & 20 days- partly studied in Austin, & completed in Dallas)