Advertising Sales Bachelor's Degree Jobs
over one month ago
Business Development Associate
Bhubaneswar - India
Job Profile: Business Development Associate (BDA) - Description: You will start your journey at BYJU’S as an individual contributor working...
Skills Needed: 1.) GRADUATE
2.) SHOULD NOT PURSUE ANY DEGREE
3.) GOOD COMMUNICATION SKILLS
4.) Ready to handle pressure
6 days ago
Reston - Virginia - USA
IT/Tech, Software Development
- About us: - - At Clarabridge we support your autonomy, independence, and growth. As a purely commercial firm, there are no timecards or...
Here are a few items that are the minimum standard for this role:
We are happy to educate and mentor you in the following areas if you don't already have exposure:
6 days ago
Safety Engagement Manager
Atchison - Kansas - USA
- Location: - Atchison, Kansas, 66002, United States - Posted: 2022 - 01 - 18 - Position - Title: - Safety Engagement Manager - Company...
1 week ago
Network System Engineer
Richmond - Virginia - USA
Aditxt, Inc. (Aditxt™) is a biotech innovation company with a mission to prolong life and enhance its quality by improving immune system...
What Can We Offer You?
Aditxt offers comprehensive benefits that include:
OSHA RISK FACTOR CATEGORY 1: The employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to stand, walk, sit, and use hands to finger, handle, or feel, and work with a computer. The employee is occasionally required to reach with hands and arms; climb or balance; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl; and smell. The employee must occasionally lift up to 50 pounds and/or carry objects weighing up to 25 pounds. The employee is required to perform repetitive motions, including reaching above the head and typing. Specific vision abilities required by this job include peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
Aditxt is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes all job applicants. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, r factors prohibited by law.
1 week ago
(Online/Remote) - Candidates ideally in
Columbia - South Carolina - USA
Position: Account Manager (Remote) - Primary Objective: - The Account Manager is passionate about the Spectrio products and mission while...
Senior Design Controls Engineer
Mankato - Minnesota - USA
Condux International is seeking a highly skilled Senior Design Controls Engineer to join our engineering team in pursuit of developing...
Required Skills & Professional Experience:
• Bachelor's Degree in Electrical Eng. or similar technical field of study
• 4+ years' Experience in Controls, Process Flow and Automation
• PLC / IO / GUI / HMI System design, including various sensors and controllers.
• Programming and high-level proficiency with real-time software development and debugging required. Knowledge of C/C++, Python highly desired.
• Experience with Cloud computing
• Familiarity with industrial communications technologies, (example MODBUS, CAN, Ethernet/IP) Experience with Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, cellular, ZigBee, and other wireless communications standards is highly desirable.
• Experience with Android/Apple application development (Java programming)
• Experience with Web interface development (HTML / Java Script)
• Knowledge of PCB layout / design
• Control algorithms
• Ability to Read and Create Electrical Schematics
• Experience in Design and Development of Controls for Power Equipment; Construction or Heavy Equipment.
• Mechatronics, CAD
• Comfortable working with external Vendors; Supplies or Contractors.
Preferred Skills & Professional Experience:
• Advanced Degree in Electrical Eng. or other technical field of study
• Experience in multidisciplinary environments and working with interdisciplinary teams.
• Comfortable balancing research, development, and product implementation efforts
• Experience developing commercial embedded systems.
• Experience with system architecture
Condux International is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and all aspects of employment including the decision to hire, promote, discipline, or discharge, will be based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical??? condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or ?expression, veteran status, r applicable characteristics protected by law.