Austin tutoring services: Private tutors in Travis County TX for elementary, middle & high school students, SAT, ACT, LSAT & PSAT exam preparation. College tutoring services & in-home tuition, homework help for English, math & science in Austin metro area.
HOFT Institute: Located in Austin, Texas, House of Tutors provides quality private tutoring services to K-12 students, college and graduate students. In addition, we offer specialized tutoring programs for students with learning disabilities and those who require remedial instruction as well as programs for gifted students.
Tutoring options include individual and group tutoring, subject review, standardized test preparation (including the PSAT, SAT, ACT, GRE, GMAT...), mentoring programs, ESL courses, and more.
Our expansive facilities are conveniently situated near major universities and schools. We also offer tutoring in your home, at your school or after-school facilities, libraries and community centers.
• A leading provider of accredited homeschool education, Adirondack Learning Academy (ALA) offers comprehensive, NCAA-approved online courses with flexible scheduling to homeschooling students in Kindergarten through Grade 12.
• Developed for students in Texas and throughout the U.S., ALA uses the state-of-the-art Odysseyware Curriculum, and a homeschool diploma is awarded to high school seniors on successful completion of the program, as well as an official transcript that states that they have completed the requirements for graduation in their state.
• We also offer Advanced Placement (AP) classes, college entrance assistance, and summer classes. Students are also welcome to take single classes. Access to our online courses is available 24/7.
• ALA welcomes students with special needs, and they will have the opportunity to receive physical therapy, occupational therapy, and speech therapy through our school.
• ALA is accredited by the National Independent Study Accreditation Council (NISAC) and approved by the National Collegiate Athletic Association (NCAA).
Online Homeschool Programs: - For kindergarten, elementary school, middle school & high school students
Curriculum features include:
• Anytime online access
• Rigorous core, elective & career courses
• Complete online learning experience
• Advanced Placement (AP) classes
• College preparation assistance
• Interactive digital content
• Customizable, personal curriculum
• Homeschool diploma awarded on successful completion of the program
Crossing Borders, Pearland TX / South Houston area
Courses / Programs
Crossing Borders is a leading provider of quality Spanish language instruction for toddlers, kids, teenagers and adults. At our school in Pearland, Brazoria County TX, we offer quality Spanish language classes for children of all levels - from complete beginner to advanced.
Private Spanish lessons can take place at our Pearland center, your home or office or other location of your choice. We also offer Spanish classes in Central Houston, Katy, Spring/The Woodlands, and in San Antonio.
We are dedicated to enriching the lives of our students through bilingualism, and our age-appropriate teaching means that your child will learn Spanish in a fun and effective way.
In our Spanish immersion preschool, our students become bilingual quickly, as they participate in traditional preschool activities with a teacher who delivers the majority of instruction in the target language.
This is ideal for any parent who wants to develop their child’s second language in an effortless and natural way. Our immersion language curriculum is unmatched.
Parent Testimonial: “Not only does Anya understand and communicate in Spanish now, she is also learning how to write letters and words in Spanish.” - Lana, Parent
Monart Art Studio is located in Pearland, within the Houston–Sugar Land–Baytown metropolitan area in Brazoria, Fort Bend, and Harris counties, Texas. We offer art and drawing classes for children of three years upwards based on the acclaimed Monart Method. Subjects include basic and intermediate drawing, drawing fundamentals, graphic design, watercolours, cartooning. Monart is more than a method that teaches people how to draw. Leading educators recognize Monart as a teaching system that helps students to focus and concentrate, make decisions, solve problems, sequence and develop hand-eye coordination.
Classes can be taken as group courses or private tuition. We also provide a comprehensive preschool curriculum, summer camps as well as birthday party events. In a peaceful environment students learn that drawing is a teachable subject in which anyone can be successful. Just as we are taught how to combine basic phonetic rules to read, musical notes to play an instrument, and dance steps to dance, the Monart Method teaches the individual to draw using the five basic elements of shape.
- Art and drawing classes for children of three years upwards with subjects including basic and intermediate drawing, drawing fundamentals, graphic design, watercolours, cartooning
- Preschool Programs
- Summer Camps
- Birthday Party Events
- We also offer programs for adults
Located in Keller in Tarrant County TX, 20 miles north of Fort Worth, The North Texas Leadership Academy (NTLA) is a PreK-3-12th grade college preparatory private school dedicated to serving bright and gifted students. NTLA provides an innovative and rigorous curriculum designed to challenge students. With class sizes no larger than 12, students have the benefit of individualized instruction and the freedom to learn at an advanced level.
NTLA uses hands-on, real world application of skills with a special emphasis on leadership and service learning. The academic environment is designed specifically for bright children in order to provide a social community that empowers each student’s sense of self. At NTLA learning is extended through off-campus instruction. Engaging educational outings allow students to apply the skills they are learning in the classroom in a real-world environment.
Our project-based curriculum encourages creativity and exploration in core subjects and leadership development that help students expand their critical thinking skills. In addition to attending Spanish language instruction daily, students also enjoy music, art and other rotating electives each week.
Parliament Tutors offers private tutoring in all subjects, and standardized tests across every grade level throughout the 17 school districts and colleges in Houston, TX. No matter the subject area, tutoring can provide tremendous benefit to a student. Tutoring enables an individual student to jump into an interactive learning system where they are the center of attention, and are able to ask a question at any time. With a tutor, you are the entire classroom, and your individual success is the class’ only objective.
Located near Cowley, just north of Dallas in Dallas County, Texas, All Saints Catholic School is a co-educational private school for children from kindergarten through eight grade and follows the Diocese of Dallas Curriculum Guide. Everything we do as a school community has at its center our love for children and their development. From that starting point on day one, at our school, everything else grows; a desire to give our students a foundation for their life; rigorous academics; athletics to build character and strength of body; and an environment in which each child is encouraged to develop their abilities.
All Saints encourages students to develop a pattern of learning and growth that helps them recognize and develop their own talents. All Saints Catholic School is accredited through the Texas Catholic Conference Education Department and in 2006 received Blue Ribbon status through the United States Department of Education.