Tutoring in Austin, TX: Private tutors in Travis County for elementary, middle & high school students, SAT, ACT, LSAT, GRE & GMAT exam prep. College tutoring services for graduate students, at-home tuition for English, math & science, homework help in Austin area.
House Of Tutors, Austin area: Are you searching for quality private tutoring in the Austin TX area for you or your child? House of Tutors provides personalized, one-on-one tutoring to K-12 students, college and graduate students. We offer our tutoring programs at our conveniently-located facilities in Austin or our tutors can also come to your home, school or after-school facilities, libraries and community centers.
Email:Contact us below
Our highly-trained instructors are selected for their expertise in a subject as well as their passion for teaching and delight in participating in a student’s success. Students are matched with instructors based on their individual needs.
Academic Tutoring Programs in Austin TX area:
- Tutoring in a wide range of subjects forK-12 students (elementary, middle & high school)
- Tutoring for college students & graduate students
- Preparation for the SAT, ACT, GRE, LSAT & GMAT exams
- English as a Second Language (ESL) tutoring including preparation for the TOEFL test
- Study skills / Time management training
- Teacher training programs
- Corporate training courses
- Program development services for government organizations, corporations, and schools
• A leading provider of accredited homeschool education, Adirondack Learning Academy (ALA) offers comprehensive, NCAA-approved online courses with flexible scheduling to homeschooling students in Kindergarten through Grade 12.
• Developed for students in Texas and throughout the U.S., ALA uses the state-of-the-art Odysseyware Curriculum, and a homeschool diploma is awarded to high school seniors on successful completion of the program, as well as an official transcript that states that they have completed the requirements for graduation in their state.
• We also offer Advanced Placement (AP) classes, college entrance assistance, and summer classes. Students are also welcome to take single classes. Access to our online courses is available 24/7.
• ALA welcomes students with special needs, and they will have the opportunity to receive physical therapy, occupational therapy, and speech therapy through our school.
• ALA is accredited by the National Independent Study Accreditation Council (NISAC) and approved by the National Collegiate Athletic Association (NCAA).
Online Homeschool Programs: - For kindergarten, elementary school, middle school & high school students
Curriculum features include:
• Anytime online access
• Rigorous core, elective & career courses
• Complete online learning experience
• Advanced Placement (AP) classes
• College preparation assistance
• Interactive digital content
• Customizable, personal curriculum
• Homeschool diploma awarded on successful completion of the program
Crossing Borders, Pearland TX / South Houston area
Courses / Programs
Crossing Borders is a leading provider of quality Spanish language instruction for toddlers, kids, teenagers and adults. At our school in Pearland, Brazoria County TX, we offer quality Spanish language classes for children of all levels - from complete beginner to advanced.
Private Spanish lessons can take place at our Pearland center, your home or office or other location of your choice. We also offer Spanish classes in Central Houston, Katy, Spring/The Woodlands, and in San Antonio.
We are dedicated to enriching the lives of our students through bilingualism, and our age-appropriate teaching means that your child will learn Spanish in a fun and effective way.
In our Spanish immersion preschool, our students become bilingual quickly, as they participate in traditional preschool activities with a teacher who delivers the majority of instruction in the target language.
This is ideal for any parent who wants to develop their child’s second language in an effortless and natural way. Our immersion language curriculum is unmatched.
Parent Testimonial: “Not only does Anya understand and communicate in Spanish now, she is also learning how to write letters and words in Spanish.” - Lana, Parent
Established in 1987, Pflugerville Montessori School is the oldest Montessori school in Pflugerville, Round Rock and Cedar Park area to the north of Austin, serving Travis County and Williamson County in Texas. Our school is designed and built under the layout concepts specific to Montessori education.
Pflugerville Montessori School has been providng a quality and authentic Montessori program for the children ages 18 months to 6 years. Our school is a recognized (accredited) Montessori school by the Association Montessori International and a member of the North American Montessori Teachers Association.
The Montessori trained teachers and the assistants are selected with the utmost regard for the specific personal and professional qualities, knowledge and skills that would enable the children to experience warm, nurturing and the best Montessori environment possible.
Our goal is to provide her life's work in its integrity and completeness. With a highly qualified staff, our school is commited to providing the best Montessori experience a child will have in his/her childhood development.
- Toddler Program (18 months - 3 years) half day and full day
- Primary and Elementary Program (3 - 6 years) half day, extended day and fullday. Hours of operations: Monday - Friday 7am - 6pm open year round.
- We also offer Enrichment programs including Spanish, Computers, Ballet and Tap and Stretch-n-grow.
The Anderson Private School for the Gifted, Talented and Creative
Courses / Programs
Located in Fort Worth, Tarrant County in north-central Texas, The Anderson Private School for the Gifted, Talented and Creative was founded to serve the unique needs of intellectually, academically and creatively precocious children. The school is non-graded and accepts children ages four to sixteen. Lesson planning is individualized for each child with much of the instruction offered on a one-on-one basis.
Since our curriculum is non-traditional, students are in different levels in different subjects. It is not uncommon to have elementary age children studying high school subjects at our school. One of our primary goals is to enable students to accelerate their learning and enroll in a college or university at an early age.
The Anderson Private School is fully accredited by AdvanceED which represents the unification of the North Central Association Commission on Accreditation and School Improvement (NCA CASI), the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Council on Accreditation and School Improvement (SACS CASI), and the National Study of School Evaluation. The Anderson Private School is also licensed by the Texas Department of Family & Protective Services.
Brilliance Preschool and Academy, located in Addison in Dallas County, 13 miles north of Dallas, Texas, is a private school, established to fill a need for high quality preschool education. Brilliance daycare focuses on the process of learning and not just the product. We offer nursery, preschool, kindergarten, elementary (til 4th grade), computer and summer camp programs.
We serve families from Addison, Dallas, Carrollton, Farmers Branch, Garland, Coppell, Plano, Richardson, Irving Frisco, Lewisville and surrounding communities.
Brilliance Academy’s approach to education is a blend of the best practices from Jean Piaget, Maria Montessori, and Howard Gardner. In developing its methodology, Brilliance curriculum has taken into account the importance of a child’s early formative years, the cognitive phases of a child’s development, the benefits of learning through concrete experiences.
Brilliance Preschool and Academy admits students of any race, color, national or ethnic origin to all the rights, privileges, programs, and activities generally accorded or made available to students at the school. It does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national or ethnic origin.
Nursery, preschool, kindergarten and elementary (through to 4th Grade) programs:
- Pioneers nursery program (for children as of 18 months)
- Explorers program(2-3 years)
- Analyzers program (3 year olds)
- Predictors preschool program (for 4 year olds)
- Investigators kindergarten program (for 5 year olds)
- 1st and 2nd Grade program
- 3rd and 4th Grade program
- Computer programs
- Summer camp programs
Monart Art Studio is located in Pearland, within the Houston–Sugar Land–Baytown metropolitan area in Brazoria, Fort Bend, and Harris counties, Texas. We offer art and drawing classes for children of three years upwards based on the acclaimed Monart Method. Subjects include basic and intermediate drawing, drawing fundamentals, graphic design, watercolours, cartooning. Monart is more than a method that teaches people how to draw. Leading educators recognize Monart as a teaching system that helps students to focus and concentrate, make decisions, solve problems, sequence and develop hand-eye coordination.
Classes can be taken as group courses or private tuition. We also provide a comprehensive preschool curriculum, summer camps as well as birthday party events. In a peaceful environment students learn that drawing is a teachable subject in which anyone can be successful. Just as we are taught how to combine basic phonetic rules to read, musical notes to play an instrument, and dance steps to dance, the Monart Method teaches the individual to draw using the five basic elements of shape.
- Art and drawing classes for children of three years upwards with subjects including basic and intermediate drawing, drawing fundamentals, graphic design, watercolours, cartooning
- Preschool Programs
- Summer Camps
- Birthday Party Events
- We also offer programs for adults