Summer abroad in Europe: Environmental studies summer program in Switzerland for high school students, ecology leadership summer course taught in English for Americans/ international students. Find residential summer camps for secondary school teens close to Montreaux, Lausanne, Geneva..
TASIS - The American School in Switzerland: Located in the picturesque alpine village of Château-d’Oex in the heart of French-speaking Switzerland, TASIS - The American School in Switzerland provides a Ecological Leadership Action Summer Program for English-speaking international students ages 14-18. This 5-week course is a challenging educational summer experience which coordinates physical, emotional, intellectual, and ethical development.
Email:Contact us below( or request a callback ).
Project-based learning activities encourage respect for self and others, environmental stewardship, and leadership skills that carry over into other important aspects of a young person’s life. At the conclusion of the program, participants put into action what they have learned by means of a planned eco-action project in a European country.
TASIS Ecological Leadership Action Program (TELAP) - Duration 5 weeks
- for English-speaking students ages 14-18
Located in Schaffhausen, north of Zurich, The International School of Schaffhausen offers high quality international education in English to local students and international students. We are an authorized IB World School for the primary program, the middle years program and the IB diploma program. Our Junior College boarding programme is specifically designed for teenagers aged 16-18 from around the world.
We currently offer classes from nursery (age 3) through to grade 12 (age 18). Internationally-recognised standards, small classes with highly qualified staff and a modern infrastructure is what makes ISSH unique. Our students are invited to join our international community of learners, to share our passion for knowledge and to develop into lifelong learners.
We offer a unique residential programme and an international university entrance qualification, the IB Diploma, that will open doors to universities across Europe, America, Africa or Australasia. Due to our emphasis on fostering independence and the huge range of extra-curricular opportunities, our residential programme develops responsible young adults who are well prepared for university life abroad and have a clear vision of their talents, strengths and goals for life.
Situated just 51 km north of Zurich, our school is 3km from the main railway station, and is accessible by public transport (bus No 23), by road from Schaffhausen centre, and from the motorway coming from Singen or Winterthur.
Located in the village of Etoy (just 20 minutes from both Lausanne and Nyon) in the heart of Switzerland’s “La Côte” region, GEMS World Academy-Etoy is a purpose-built international school that initially intends to offer the International Baccalaureate Primary and Middle Years programmes in English from Pre-Kindergarten to Grade 9, (ages 3 to 15). A technology-rich, learning-focussed ‘Smart School’, GWA-Etoy not only offers students an incredibly diverse learning environment, it also enhances the education experience for both teachers and parents.
The International Baccalaureate (IB) provides a rigorous, stimulating and academically challenging curriculum. It enables students to see the world from a variety of perspectives, to examine different points of view, and to see themselves as part of the global community.
GWA-Etoy will prepare our young people to be confident, tolerant, morally responsible people in a world of change. GWA-Etoy is also the first school on the European mainland that is already connected to our global network of award winning international schools
Situated just 5 minutes from Zurich International Airport in north-east Zurich, Switzerland, International School Zurich North (ISZN) is a multi-cultural, day IB World School that provides education in English to students ages 0-18.
Affiliated to Cambridge IGCSE and GCSE Board of Exams, we maintain a high standard level of education for both local and expat children in Zurich.
As a private international school, we are outstanding when it comes for education, curriculum and personal development of a child. With a 1:8 staff to student ratio, it is easy for teachers to deliver individual attention to each child.
We have 40+ highly-qualified teachers at ISZN. With English being the primary mode of communication and language; we have teachers who have taught in different countries and are acquainted with diverse cultures and students.
Our teachers have 100+ combined years of teaching experience that makes the ISZN foundation of learning strong.
• Get a unique introduction to your favourite academic subject at University level in the prestigious environment of Cambridge University!
• Reach Cambridge provides residential spring and summer courses for UK & international high school students ages 14-18.
• With a wide range of academic subjects to choose from, our spring and summer camps are taught by experts in the field through interactive classes, lectures and workshops.
• Located just 50 miles north of London, students stay in one of Cambridge University’s colleges or in our central Cambridge headquarters, ‘Reach Hall’.
• Our fun, spring and summer programs give you the opportunity to experience an academically-rigorous summer program in one of the top educational facilities in the world.
• Our challenging and vibrant summer courses are specially designed to complement high school studies, whilst also offering a glimpse of University-style learning.
• As well as an unrivaled academic environment, students experience British culture in the stimulating and distinguished surroundings of the University City of Cambridge in the south-east of England.
• Your studies will be combined with a varied program of exciting activities and excursions across Britain.
Student Review: "I had exceptionally high expectations for the Reach Cambridge Course, and I happy to report they were all reached and surpassed. The University is absolutely beautiful, the staff is incredible, and the experience was perfectly unique.'
2 & 4-week Summer Camps 2019 in July & August • Biotechnology
• Computer Science & Maths
• Economics & Business Management
• English Literature
• English Lit. & Performing Arts
• Journalism & Media
• Life Sciences & Medicine
• Physics & Astronomy
• Physics & Engineering
• Politics & International Relations
• SAT Preparation
• Since 2001, we have taught more than 2,000 children and adults aged between 3 and 90 to speak and write Mandarin.
• Hua Hsia Chinese School is one of the UK's leading Chinese language schools, with branches in Hampstead in the borough of Camden in North Central London, and Southgate in the borough of Enfield in North London.
• This summer, Hua Hsia is offering fantastic week-long Chinese activity and culture camps for children ages 3 and up.
• All of our summer activities place an emphasis on the learning of Chinese language and culture. Our camp uses innovative teaching methods and fun activities to generate children’s interests in learning Chinese.
• Our experienced teachers with CRBs will help the children to explore Chinese language and culture, and even gain some Chinese learning methods.
• We are partially-funded by the Taiwanese government, so experienced Chinese Masters from Taiwan will guide our students to explore Chinese art, practice their physical strength, and practice the Chinese language through fun activities.
• We believe that learning Mandarin cannot be separated from learning Chinese culture, so our dedicated kids summer camp offers students the ideal opportunity to practice their Chinese and experience Chinese culture.
Aiglon College is an accredited, English-speaking international boarding school for boys and girls ages 9 to 18 years. Aiglon offers the British National Curriculum in preparation for IGCSE (International General Certificate of Secondary Education) exams in middle school. We also offer the IB (International Baccalaureate) Diploma program to sixth form students.
Conveniently located in Switzerland, Central Europe (just 90 minutes from Geneva International Airport), Aiglon offers a well-rounded education to students in a secure and friendly international community, with over 50 nationalities represented.
In both Junior and Senior Schools, courses are taught in English, with a high-quality ESL (English as a Second Language) programme for all non-English speakers. Exam results are important, but so is the need for independent learning skills so that Aiglon pupils will flourish at university.
Aiglon College meets the demanding standards required for UK, Swiss and International schools. We participate in accreditation and inspection programmes through the UK independent schools inspection system, the Council of International Schools and the New England Association of Schools and Colleges.