Children's overnight summer camps in California: Leadership camp in Northern California, summer equestrian programs for elementary school, middle & high school students. Adventure camps & outdoor activities for kids & teens close to Sacramento Valley, Redding, Shasta County, Susanville area..
Coppercreek Camp, Northern California: Located in the heart of north-west California, Coppercreek Camp provides a wide range of Summer camp programs for kids and teens. Options include a Traditional, activity-based Summer Camp, Equestrian Camps, TREK Teen Adventure Camp, and CIT / Teen Leadership Training.
Summer Camp Programs: - For boys & girls from 1st Grade & up
Traditional Summer Camp: - Grades 1-10
1, 2 and 4 week sessions are open to campers entering the 1st through 10th grade in the fall of 2014. Free choice of over 50 activities, including mountain biking, rock climbing, kayaking, wakeboarding and a HUGE equestrian program.
Equestrian Program: - Grades 1-10
At Coppercreek Camp, our horseback riding camp caters to youth and teen horse enthusiasts wishing to eat, breathe and sleep horses.
TREK Teen Adventure Camp: - Grades 8-12
TREK is a high adventure program in which campers develop their leadership and group living skills on several out of camp adventures. Trips may include exciting cave explorations at Lava Beds National Monument, backpacking trips in the beautiful Trinity Alps, and rafting on the Trinity River.
CIT / Teen Leadership Training: - Grades 10-12
CIT is a leadership program for campers entering 10th through 12th grades. The CIT program was designed to give these older teens the responsibilities, privileges and social time that they need. No previous camp experience is required.
• Located in Irvine CA, 45 minutes south-east of Los Angeles, D'Angon Academy provides a residential 'California Diversity Summer Camp' program featuring activities and excursions to local and international students ages 3-16.
• Students make friends from around the world as well as visiting the coolest places in SoCal, such as Disneyland, Universal Studios, The San Diego Zoo, and more!
• Each year the D’Angon Academy accepts high achieving students from the U.S. and around the world for the California Diversity Summer Camp.
• Teachers engage students in higher-level thinking as students work and play together forming long lasting international friendships and connections.
• The D’Angon Academy focuses on rich experiences that prepare students for a successful future in academia.
• Located just 50 miles south of LA and 80 miles north of San Diego, Irvine is rated one of the safest cities of its size in the United States.
• Kaplan International offers summer English programs in San Diego, California for teenagers between the ages of 14 and 18.
• Kaplan International are world leaders in international education and have over 40 years experience in providing first-class international education with consistently high standards of teaching and student care.
• Our summer ESL programs for juniors in San Diego take place at our school in the heart of the Gaslamp Quarter in Downtown San Diego.
• Our summer English courses include 15 English classes per week, a full summer activity program plus excursions and homestay accommodation with an American host family.
• All of our Kaplan International English schools in the U.S. have ACCET accreditation (Accrediting Council for Continuing Education and Training).
Student Review: "If I could use one word to describe my Kaplan Experience it would be “awesome”. I’ve met the best friends ever and also enjoyed a good mix of activities with professional teachers.” - Alejandra, Venezuela (General English student)
Academy by the Sea/Camp Pacific, located in Carlsbad, north of San Diego, California, is an ACA-Accredited Camp offering enriching academic and recreational summer programs for boys and girls ages 7-17. During their stay, all students and campers receive specialized instruction in their areas of interest. While mornings are dedicated to educational classes and clinics, afternoons are devoted to the pursuit of recreational activities, allowing students and campers to experience a variety of options.
Program selections include: Academic Enrichment, Academic Credit, English as a Second Language (ESL), College Preparation & Readiness Education Program (C-PREP), JROTC Leadership, Camp Pacific, Athletic Training Camp and Surf Camp.
Give your child or teenager an unforgettable summer experience with iD Tech Camps - America’s #1 Tech Camp! internalDrive, Inc. provides its hugely-popular summer iD Tech Camps for kids and teens in over 80 prestigious universities across the USA, including Stanford, MIT, Northwestern, Harvard, Princeton, Yale, Emory, & UCLA.
iD Tech Camps provides week-long day camps for ages 7-17 and week-long overnight camps for ages 10-17. Suitable for complete beginners to advanced level, camps include game design, game modding, robotics camps, web, graphic & digital arts camps, computer programming camps, video editing / movie camps.
In addition, the iD Programming Academy, iD Gaming Academy, and iD Film Academy provide 2-week, pre-college programs for ages 13-18. Accredited Continuing Education Units are available from all iD Academy locations. Programs vary by location.
iD Tech Camps guarantees small class sizes (student-instructor ratio of 8:1) and uses professional, brand-name products at each summer camp. Students are provided with a computer for the duration, and are instructed by a qualified and experienced adult-only staff. Since 1999, over 170,000 students have chosen iD Tech Camps to unlock their limitless tech potential.
Come and explore a university campus, get motivated by enthusiastic instructors, and build critical 21st century STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering and Math) skills. Students may register for children's summer camps for one or several weeks (further camps).
Wizbots Robotics, Bay Area Year-Round & Summer Camps
Courses / Programs
Wizbots combines LEGO® robotics, Java coding, and lots of imagination to provide a unique STEM learning experience for kids (ages 8-14) in the San Francisco Bay Area.
With no prerequisites, Wizbots is the perfect opportunity for novices to first learn about robotics, yet it's self-paced format also acts to further the skills of those who already have experience.
Using LEGO® MINDSTORMS® and Java, your child will journey from Novice towards Master in our project-based, gamified curriculum. By tackling new projects, challenging creativity, and exercising problem-solving, campers learn engineering, programming, math, and physics in a hands-on, collaborative way.
Parents can experience all the fun too with camper project videos posted online to see and share! We offer affordable half day, full day, and extended care options in convenient locations across the Bay Area.
We operate year-round through Summer Camps, After School programs, and Birthday Parties.
Robotic and Coding Labs - both Summer Camps and After School programs - using LEGO robotics and Java programming for students ages 8-14:
- Hands-on, project-based work
- Kids work at their own pace
- Fundamental structures
- Core Sensors
- Advanced mechanisms
- Sophisticated programming
- Advanced sensors
Robotics Labs using LEGO robotics and Java programming for campers ages 8-14 in:
- Los Altos
- Menlo Park
- Palo Alto
- San Carlos
- Mountain View
- San Jose
- Union City