Children's summer camps in California: Equestrian camp in Northern California, summer horse-riding programs for elementary school, middle & high school students. Adventure camps & leadership programs for teens close to Sacramento Valley, Redding, Shasta County, Susanville..
Coppercreek Camp: Located in the heart of north-west California, Coppercreek Camp provides a wide range of Summer camp programs for kids and teens. Options include a Traditional, activity-based Summer Camp, Equestrian Camps, TREK Teen Adventure Camp, and CIT / Teen Leadership Training.
Coppercreek Camp is located in beautiful Northern California about 2 hours from the North Shore of Lake Tahoe, 10 minutes from Lake Almanor, and about 5 hours from the San Francisco Bay Area.
Based in Palo Alto CA, Stanford University's Leadership Academy (in association with Abbey Road Programs) provides high school students with the opportunity to take a 2-week Academic Summer Program at one of the world's top universities. Available for students from around the globe in Grades 9-12, courses include International Relations, Environmental Studies, and High-Demand Foreign Languages, and more.
Join in the tradition of innovation and inquiry that has come to establish Stanford University as one of the top institutions in the U.S. and worldwide. Our Academic Summer Courses also provide daily activities and excursions, including day trips to San Francisco, UC Berkeley, and UC Santa Cruz.
From studying the complexities of present-day international relations and the multi-faceted nature of climate change, to learning how to share your thoughts with a class on the basics of public speaking, our Leadership Academy will have you fully prepared to take on the problems affecting today’s world. If you’re passionate about making a difference, this program could be perfect for you!
2-week Academic Summer Programs for High School Students (Grades 9-12)
Study options include:
- International Relations & 21st Century Politics
- International Business and Finance
- U.S. National Security
- Environmental Studies
- High-Demand Foreign Languages (including Russian, Arabic, Chinese and Japanese)
• Spend an unforgettable summer in Los Angeles California, and improve your English language skills!
• Based on the campus of University of California, Los Angeles (UCLA), close to Downtown LA, NSL Mondial provides 1-6 week summer immersion English camps for young children & high school students from around the world (ages 7-17 years old).
• With 15 hours of English training per week, students follow a carefully designed curriculum that stresses all English skills including speaking, reading, writing, grammar, listening and vocabulary.
• Our English language teachers are all university educated and native English speakers.
• With many holding advanced degrees in TEFL or related fields, they all have extensive experience in teaching English as a Foreign Language.
• We also provide English summer immersion camps for juniors ages 7-17 in San Francisco CA and Boston MA, and Miami (ages 7-15). Our ESL camps in NYC are designed for teenagers ages 13-17.
• In addition, we also provide a 2-8 week Winter Camp in Miami (from 7-15) and New York (ages 13-17).
Parent Review: "Danmeng and Ruodong miss NSL very much. They enjoyed their time studying in NSL. They miss their teachers, their classmates, their friends, their host family...The happy times at NSL are unforgettable. Thank you."
- Ningning, China
Wizbots Robotics, Bay Area Year-Round & Summer Camps
Courses / Programs
Wizbots combines LEGO® robotics, Java coding, and lots of imagination to provide a unique STEM learning experience for kids (ages 8-14) in the San Francisco Bay Area.
With no prerequisites, Wizbots is the perfect opportunity for novices to first learn about robotics, yet it's self-paced format also acts to further the skills of those who already have experience.
Using LEGO® MINDSTORMS® and Java, your child will journey from Novice towards Master in our project-based, gamified curriculum. By tackling new projects, challenging creativity, and exercising problem-solving, campers learn engineering, programming, math, and physics in a hands-on, collaborative way.
Parents can experience all the fun too with camper project videos posted online to see and share! We offer affordable half day, full day, and extended care options in convenient locations across the Bay Area.
We operate year-round through Summer Camps, After School programs, and Birthday Parties.
Robotic and Coding Labs - both Summer Camps and After School programs - using LEGO robotics and Java programming for students ages 8-14:
- Hands-on, project-based work
- Kids work at their own pace
- Fundamental structures
- Core Sensors
- Advanced mechanisms
- Sophisticated programming
- Advanced sensors
Robotics Labs using LEGO robotics and Java programming for campers ages 8-14 in:
- Los Altos
- Menlo Park
- Palo Alto
- San Carlos
- Mountain View
- San Jose
- Union City
• Located in Irvine CA, 45 minutes south-east of Los Angeles, D'Angon Academy provides a residential 'California Diversity Summer Camp' program featuring activities and excursions to local and international students ages 3-16.
• Students make friends from around the world as well as visiting the coolest places in SoCal, such as Disneyland, Universal Studios, The San Diego Zoo, and more!
• Each year the D’Angon Academy accepts high achieving students from the U.S. and around the world for the California Diversity Summer Camp.
• Teachers engage students in higher-level thinking as students work and play together forming long lasting international friendships and connections.
• The D’Angon Academy focuses on rich experiences that prepare students for a successful future in academia.
• Located just 50 miles south of LA and 80 miles north of San Diego, Irvine is rated one of the safest cities of its size in the United States.
Give your child or teenager an unforgettable summer experience with iD Tech Camps - America’s #1 Tech Camp! internalDrive, Inc. provides its hugely-popular summer iD Tech Camps for kids and teens in over 80 prestigious universities across the USA, including Stanford, MIT, Northwestern, Harvard, Princeton, Yale, Emory, & UCLA.
iD Tech Camps provides week-long day camps for ages 7-17 and week-long overnight camps for ages 10-17. Suitable for complete beginners to advanced level, camps include game design, game modding, robotics camps, web, graphic & digital arts camps, computer programming camps, video editing / movie camps.
In addition, the iD Programming Academy, iD Gaming Academy, and iD Film Academy provide 2-week, pre-college programs for ages 13-18. Accredited Continuing Education Units are available from all iD Academy locations. Programs vary by location.
iD Tech Camps guarantees small class sizes (student-instructor ratio of 8:1) and uses professional, brand-name products at each summer camp. Students are provided with a computer for the duration, and are instructed by a qualified and experienced adult-only staff. Since 1999, over 170,000 students have chosen iD Tech Camps to unlock their limitless tech potential.
Come and explore a university campus, get motivated by enthusiastic instructors, and build critical 21st century STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering and Math) skills. Students may register for children's summer camps for one or several weeks (further camps).
Based in Saratoga in the Santa Clara County area close to San Jose, Vision Tech Camps provides summer tech camps for kids & teens in San Francisco South Bay. We take great pride in creating hands-on and project-based camps that provides an outstanding summer educational opportunities for kids and teens to learn technology.
Each week our camps focus on in-depth technology exploration, open-ended investigations, and student-led projects in order to ensure kids are not merely taught, but are engaged throughout the entire process.
Our goal is that students are inspired to explore and further investigate their interests in tech field throughout the year - and perhaps gain new interests over at summer camp.
In our Saratoga center, we serve students from the neighboring cities of Cupertino, Los Gatos, San Jose, Sunnyvale and Palo Alto.
We have many exciting tech programs and courses including Robotics Camp Video Game Design, Engineering Camps, Minecraft Camp, Programming and Coding summer camps that motivate and prepare students for exciting careers in STEM fields.