Casimiro Global Foundation: Are you an international high school or college student searching for a summer internship opportunity in the USA? Casimiro Global Foundation (CGF) is a non-profit organization in Miami, Florida, that aims to empower and equip young people to become entrepreneurs, innovators and leaders who create positive change in their communities and the world. We provide a range of leadership and entrepreneurial summer programs for teens and young adults from around the world, including our GlobeXchange Internship Program.
Email:Contact us below
GlobeXchange Internship Program - 1-month unpaid internships in socially responsible organizations and homestays in the USA (Ages 16-23)
For both international high school and college students, the GlobeXchange provides international internship experiences of varying lengths of time with a socially responsible organization in the United States that mentors a young person interested in career development, business experience or community service, and a home stay with a local family.
iD Tech Camps offers immersive technology summer camp programs for kids and teens in over 80 prestigious universities in the USA, including Emory University in Atlanta, Georgia. Summer programs include week-long, tech-related day camps for children ages 7-17 (iD Tech Camps), as well as 2-week, pre-college programs for ages 13-18 (iD Tech Academies).
This unique tech camp environment unites students who often have similar interests, providing a foundation for new, long-term friendships. Students receive exposure to the industry’s best software (from Apple, Google, Adobe, Microsoft, Autodesk, and more), empowering and preparing campers for a real-world future in tech.
We recruit tech-savvy, energetic instructors from prestigious universities, and train them in-person. Our goal is to ensure that every location is comprised of experienced, returning camp counselors along with new individuals who bring a fresh perspective to camp.
“My son really enjoyed the camp! The director was very accommodating with me having to drop my son off late due to tutoring sessions. As parents, we were really impressed by the game he created.” - Lee W., Parent, Emory University
Located in Stamford CT (just one hour north of NYC), The Mayapple Center provides 5-day summer programs in the fields of creative writing, music, visual arts, humanities, and theatre. Taught by experienced faculty who are leading specialists in their respective fields, our summer arts programs are open to adults with two years of college experience.
In addition, we offer cultural literacy weekend programs for youth, 30-day artist residencies, humanities forums, humanitarian retreats, and study abroad programs.
Mayapple creates space to cultivate imagination through artistic and intellectual cross-pollination in a distinctly 21st century climate. We create an atmosphere where artists and scholars of exceptional stature come to teach and collaborate with small groups of dedicated, like-minded participants. Our diverse programs are offered in a retreat environment where the distractions of quotidian life are suspended, freeing participants and faculty to pursue artistic and intellectual passions.
The Center is located on a 10 acre campus whose serene lake and peaceful landscape of trees and gardens serve to inspire its residents. Activities such as swimming, tennis, canoeing, yoga and meditation promote a strong sense of community among residents, with an emphasis on mindfulness.
The center’s holistic approach is demonstrated by our dedication to sustainability. Meals are partially prepared from organic produce from Mayapple gardens, and we serve locally-sourced food at every meal.
Camp Sagemont at The Sagemont School of Weston, Florida provides summer English immersion programs for international students entering Grades 1-12.
The city of Weston is a beautiful Southwest Florida community, located just 30 minutes away from the international airports of Miami and Fort Lauderdale.
Our students participate in daily interactive ESL (English as a Second Language) lessons that are focused on improving their ability to communicate effectively in real life situations.
To help our students to practice their new English language skills, we provide the option of participating in cultural, social and sporting camp activities in the afternoons through our ESL Advantage Plus program.
Only 30 students are enrolled on each camp session. We offer small groups and a customized instruction plan that is specially designed to maximize each student’s learning potential by building on their personal interests and abilities.
Camp Sagemont also provides a summer ESL program for international high school students ages 14-17 who are preparing to study in an American high school.
• Join us in 2024 for our highly-immersive and exciting foreign language summer programs for kids and teens in The Woodlands in the North Houston area.
• Students attend our summer camps from The Woodlands, Spring, Conroe, Tomball, Humble, Porter, Kingwood, Atascocita, New Caney, Montgomery County, and surrounding Houston area.
• Crossing Borders provides quality English and Spanish language summer camps for kids and high school teens ages 4-16 years old, as well as German & French summer camps for kids and teens 9-16 years old.
• Offered during the months of June, July and August, our summer language immersion camps are designed to give children & teenagers a unique opportunity to spend their summer break having fun learning or improving in a second or third language.
• In our Spanish summer camps, children are grouped according to age, level, and language proficiency.
• They learn in full Spanish immersion from one of our native Spanish speakers. They take part in arts & crafts, play games, and learn Spanish in a fun, interactive setting.
• Our programs have very specific goals while creating dynamic, energetic classes with emphasis on the target language by using our immersion strategies.
Student Review: "I'm finishing my time here, but I don't want to go without first say thanks to you and your team Crossing Borders...Each class that I have attended was excellent. I feel like I have had the best summer months." - Spanish Student
• Are you searching for a quality Spanish or English language camp in the Houston area for your child or teenager this summer?
• Crossing Borders provides Spanish and English summer camps for cocal kids and teens (ages 7-17) and international ESL students at our language center in Katy, west of Houston TX.
• Our quality summer immersion camps take place in June, July and August, and are designed to give children & teenagers a unique opportunity to spend their summer learning or improving in a second or third language. Our camp will improve your child's English or Spanish in only 6 weeks!
• During our English and Spanish summer camps kids are grouped according to age, level and language proficiency. They learn in full English or Spanish immersion settings from native speakers.
• Depending on their age and proficiency level they participate in reading, writing, listening and speaking activities. They also take part in arts and crafts, educational language games, songs, and learn in a fun interactive setting.
• Our English school on S. Mason Road in Katy, TX 77450 should be convenient for students & families to reach in the general West Houston area, Cinco Ranch, Pecan Grove, Fulshear, Mission Bend, Lakemont, Richmond, Rosenberg, Fort Bend County, Sealy, Austin County, & Brookshire, Waller County TX.
Review: "Each of our son's teachers were sweet and caring and all native Spanish speakers. His Spanish grew by leaps and bounds. I would highly recommend Crossing Borders."
Broadreach College, the college division of Broadreach, offers accredited summer courses abroad for college students in the Caribbean, Latin America, South Africa & many more locations. Located in Raleigh, Wake County, North Carolina and backed by nineteen years of experience in running educational programs for thousands of young adults, Broadreach College combines the finest elements of experiential learning, traditional classroom learning and service learning with international travel and cultural exchange to provide extraordinary expeditions and study abroad opportunities. Our most popular programs include ecology and conservation, marine sciences, language and culture programs, wilderness and outdoor leadership.
Students begin each course with an orientation to the host country and culture as well as an introduction to other members of the group. This orientation typically lasts a couple of days and often includes an adventure activity unique to that particular location. After program orientation, students immerse themselves in the academic topic. Students will explore unique environments and cultures while studying exciting areas & learning critical know-how and skills.